All Comments on 'Anitta Ch. 02: Party Aftermath'

by LeakyFaucit

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thinking how confusing it was for me to read the first chapters makes it even more impressive to me that you had to create it all and manage to keep it straight. It required a couple of reads to figure it all out but that is more on me than on your writing. You had me hooked on chapter 1 but now with the addition of having knowledge of Anitta being a guardian and that someone is key to getting some task accomplished has made this even more intriguing and sadly for me, more confusing…but I shall get there eventually! This is a fun read on a couple of levels but I want to see how this all works out so while you work on this and other projects, I will get out me charts and graphs along with my cork board and pushpins and maybe even work a star chart to get this all sorted in my brain. Keep up the great writing.

J.D.

LeakyFaucitLeakyFaucitalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Tried not to just blurt it out there, James had to wait two years for her to give him all the details, was going to give it one chapter. Since there is no edit ability after publication - the tags can give clues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeakyFaucit@LeakyFaucit
Writer from California, Love the weather, love the people. https://www.patreon.com/rthubasfm "Messages" Don't have to be a member to read.