Anitta Ch. 02: Party Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'If it is ordained, why does it take so much help?'

'Ahh, good question, there are others and turned guardians that fight against some of the prophecies.'

'And you were doing this until you got stuck inside of me? Has this ever happened before?'

'A few times, but in most cases, it was possession and never worked out well, we can make you stronger or we can make you weaker up until the moment of death and we are free. Instant death is different and could end my existence also. That has been tried before but the success comes at a cost. It is the only time both sides work together to hunt down the offender as neither side like's that method.'

'So you need to take me down to near death and get out?'

'You have to stop thinking about that movie, I knew right away that this wasn't intentional, and I'm bound to look after you, so I had no option but to adapt. It hasn't been unpleasant living in your moments, and you indulge me more than would be expected. I've lived more in the last two years than the last hundred previously.'

'What's next?'

'My last orders were the same as the previous fifty years of keep the family going and ensure the next generation succeeds.'

'Do you know if it's me or Emma or Vicky that you are supposed to be watching?'

'Yes, and that cannot be discussed as it could change the outcome.'

'Which is why you keep me near the family at all times to watch them all?'

'Yes, and your mother, so we won't be moving away from her anytime soon.'

'Why was dad allowed to leave?'

'His purpose was fulfilled so he wasn't deemed essential.'

'Not a good answer Anitta. Mom is still essential?'

'Same as your father, but being inside you has shown she is needed for you three to thrive.'

'How do we keep Vicky near enough to Mom and us?'

'Look at the text messages from Cassidy, but don't make a fuss about it.'

I didn't think she meant right now until I am forced up to put my arm around Cassidy by Anitta and I look down to see Cassidy typing that only one of the blankets will be returned, the other is a mess, and then Vicky typing back that it was expected.

"How did Vicky get into the group chat?" I ask and feel Cassidy tense up and look at me.

"She saw Em's, she said she wants to see how this works," Cassidy says and I squeeze her. "She also saw the spa day being discussed and said she could end it for us if she doesn't get in the chat."

"Type in there, "James saw the text, add Vicky in for the spa day in exchange for the blanket." I feel Anitta say through me. "And mom, for being mom."

'Alrighty then, this is going to be interesting, I'll ride this out with you though the dick pic to both sisters is not cool,' I say back to Anitta.

"Sweet." Cassidy starts typing.

"If both my sisters are in the chat, keep the pictures PG13, Cass."

"Will do on the the ones I share."

So Anitta is stuck in my head to make sure one of us does something, obviously it's me, she said she had issues reading my thoughts but the others were easy.

'Nice try, just because I can't read your every thought as I can the others is not because you are the one. We share thoughts back and forth so it's muddier unless you are adamant about what you are going to say or do,' Anitta chuckles at me trying to think of a way to figure out who it is.

I noticed Nicky moved when I sat up and is blowing me, but I didn't feel it until I saw her.

'She's been doing that the entire time; I was just keeping you focused on our conversation,' Anitta replies. 'She wants a few more minutes and then you can finish, lay back down.'

I lay down and put my hand on her head, and she hums "Mmmhmmm."

"Mom's not in the chat!?" I say the second I think it.

"No." Cassidy and Anitta say at the same time. Okay, good. The last thing I need is for her.."

'James.' Anitta cuts me off. 'Do you really want to know?'

'No,' I reply and Anitta is silent.

'Focus on Nicky, she is doing this for you and it's almost time.'

'Us, and your right.'

"Let me see those gorgeous eyes, Nick." I feel the release coming and groan loudly.

"Oh, nice." Cassidy leans over and sticks her tongue in my mouth as I cum for Nicky.

"Okay lovers, I gotta get back home, so let's pack this up." Cassidy looks at me and takes a picture. Your hair is sticking up from Nicky's waterfall moment."

Shrugging, I grab a towel and wipe my entire body down as she did ruin me earlier.

Nicky uses her fingers in my hair until she is satisfied. "There looks good." She pulls me down for a kiss and we grab the stuff and head back to the car.

"Nobody else in the group unless I agree, the pictures are a bit much sometimes," I say driving back.

"Jason.." Nicky starts. "What!!" I yell instantly, "He can't be in the chat!?" and they both laugh.

"Wait, Jason is in another chat with all of us since he is your best friend, and we can coordinate timing and such. He's been good about it, for him." Nicky says and laughs again.

"I wouldn't send a dick pic to your boyfriend, don't worry," Cassidy says from the back seat.

"Earlier sounded a bit creepy when I just blurted out I wanted you to join us at USC, I eventually gave you all the reasons why I said it, I'm not just trying to boss you around."

"Boss me around all you want," Nicky replies and looks over at me with the serious look when she is talking about subjects she knows.

"I'm talking about the non-sexy times."

"I said no until you explained it so no worries, and this isn't just the best two nights in a row that i can remember, we've all known you for years, it's why we were there last night."

"And that you asked for me specifically," Nicky adds smiling at me.

"This time next year, I'll tell you the story behind that." I reply back and wink at her. Looking in the back seat. "She only put three water bottles in there? What is that about?"

Cass laughs and looks in the rear view mirror. "I died," she shakes her head, "was a surprise though."

Back at the house, the three are in the kitchen and all three are beaming smiles so I figure I am going to be teased.

"You have no idea how much a spa day costs?" Mom says as I enter the kitchen and grab a soda.

"Figured it would be around 200 dollars each?" I reply with a wild guess upping it a bit based on her question.

Mom nods and seems impressed, "Okay, you're just a bit high for the one close to us. I'll cover anything if we go crazy."

"No, it's not a treat if you have to come out of pocket plus finding out on such short notice. You will wear your towel and enjoy it." I reply and take a sip seeing that Vicky agrees.

"Last time I went there was a Christmas present and it was a really good day," Mom says and gives me a hug. "Might need to break it up into two days though with so many going."

"I'll leave the logistics up to you three."

Nicky and Cassidy were trying not to show affection in the house, and it made them look nervous. Walking behind them I put a hand on their shoulder and Nicky moaned causing Cass to laugh and Vicky snorted before covering it up.

"On that note, Cass has to get home, I'll be right back." I walk them to the door and out to Cassidy's car. First kissing Nicky at the passenger door and then walking around to Cassidy.

Kissing Cassidy, I see all three of them watching. "We have peepers watching."

Cassidy pulls back so I pull her back in again, "They are going to find out, so let's not cheap out on a great kiss."

"Later lover, that was a beautiful spot. Emma will fill us in on the questions you're about to face." Cassidy laughs and they drive off.

"Okay James, what is going on?" Mom says from the kitchen when I get back and Vicky gets up to leave.

"No, Vicky stay, I definitely want you to hear this, just in case," I say and smile at her.

"What would you like to know Mom?"

"Mel set up the date with Nicky and Cassidy?"

"Yes, and on Tuesday I believe it will be Maya, and then on Wednesday it's Virginia and I plan on bringing all of them through USC with me." I finish and Mom sits back in her chair for a moment and then gets up and gets out the wine and sets it on the table, looks at me, and then takes my soda and grabs me a beer from the fridge.

"Start from the beginning," Mom says and looks from me to Emma. "You had a part to play in this with your party?"

We spend the next half an hour with Emma doing most of the talking about the party and inviting Nicky thinking I was interested in her, breaking me out of my shell.

"You thought James was shy? My friends call James to remind me about going out, he teases them all the time." Mom pauses and looks at Vicky.

"Don't look at me, if I say anything that I want to say, our spa day is off." Vicky says and shakes her head. "I have no issues with what these girls are doing as it is their choice, and, I so need this day as you know."

"James bet me that Vicky would tease him and I bet she wouldn't," Emma says.

"Not very fair if she knows," Mom says and looks at me.

"That's what I said, but Vick has also been nice about it, so this evening I invited you two as it struck me that your support deserves the reward as much as they do."

"I don't want you or Mel to get messed up." Mom says and scrunches her face up for a minute. "I think I'm too old to understand this."

"They understand that Em is going to get the bulk of my time, she will be my roommate at USC, she will be with us most of the time. Mel is the alpha female of the group and handles the rest of them. It is basically the exact same thing as it was two days ago with the only difference being keeping them all together and my expanded role."

Mom smirks at me, "Your expanded role? That's what you're calling it."

"Wait, since we know you cheated with Vick, do we get to add Mom in on the teasing part?" I ask.

Emma shakes her head no. "Mom doesn't fall within our rules."

"I'll be back," looking around I see that there isn't anything else I can add that doesn't get rather personal. Jogging up the stairs feeling pretty darn good about this evening and jumping in the shower. The hot water and isolation bring me back to Anitta.

'Keeping us together sounds like you expect trouble?'

'Planning for it yes, though so far there has been none of any note. They come in the form of personal tragedies that stall progress and keep the person from fulfilling their calling. And in extreme cases causing accidents to the one chosen.'

'That would seem the easiest way?'

'You think differently than we do, we were created not to have direct action for or against. Just like your subconscious trends to safety when you change your routine too dramatically, we are the same when trying to take too much direct action. It is easier for me to nudge Jason to pursue Emma that would then irritate you and cause months of distraction than it would be for me to have you fall and break a leg for the same amount of time.'

'She wouldn't though.'

'She would after the breakup, especially since she knows Jason adores her, and with a few dropped barriers on both sides, they are together before you notice. Nothing was forced... let the distractions begin.'

"Fuhdge, this sounds so wrong, but I had no issues with you doing the same for me.

So if you are keeping me near them.."

'Still no. I also got Vicky into the chat to stay near you and I'm keeping Emma as close to you as you are to her. You can keep trying, but you won't know who it is until the event happens.'

'Speaking of Emma, she is going to sleep with you tonight, be your nice self and she will spend the next few months doing this like she used to do before Robert and getting over the breakup on her own until she is ready to move on.'

'No barriers dropped though.'

'Do you really want to know?'

'Okay, this time is yes, as this sounds fucked up.'

'Melanie and Emma have had sex many times and Mel is trying to figure out how to get the both of you without destroying both relationships.'

'Nope.'

'Just remember to be nice to both, don't confront Melanie and the next few months will go just as I said earlier. If you fight this, there will be ultimatums that will again distract for months and cause you, Vicky, and Emma to go separate ways, and then I have to step in and fix it using you and you are not going to enjoy your first year in college.'

'Can't you just nudge Melanie to stop?'

'Nudging true love is impossible, any thought to the opposite is immediately squashed no matter how obvious or beneficial.'

'It's only been a day.' I reply immediately and louder even in my head.

'Would you give up the other four for Melanie if Emma brought her in here and pressed the issue?'

'Yes.'

'Would you give up Melanie for the other four, if pressed?'

'Shit.'

'It's only been a day?' Anitta chuckles, 'How you don't see half of what you think is beyond me.'

'Jason is in the chat group with all of them, you need to hint to them that Sandy and Jason would be good together with Emma and Melanie. They will love to play matchmaker and that part will get settled.'

'We are freezing,' Anitta complains, and I realize the hot water is running out.

'How have you not gotten used to cold water after two years?' I turn the water off and get out, dressed, brush and mouthwash and head back downstairs.

(Thank You much - Please hit the stars and leave a constructive comment if you have a plot thot. :)

Next Chapter written and pending edit for next Sunday.

The Twins Weave should be updated Next Saturday.

Ranger - Next Month.

12