Anitta Ch. 03: Dates Night Continues

Story Info
Getting the Gang together.
11.3k words
4.77
2.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
488 Followers

Dumping the warm beer, I grab another and plop down on the couch grabbing Vicky's feet. The least I can do is the massage she loves. Doing both feet while watching the show we all chat about what is coming with USC, the rooms, and Mom is excited that Cassidy and Nicky are going to apply so they can get a degree.

Like most nights I watch the show and massage the feet and only hear bits and pieces of what they discuss unless they break my focus, the lack of teasing is a bit odd and welcome.

Going to bed I turn the covers down so Em can get in and wait. There's going to be nothing happening tomorrow that I know about. All the Mel talk with Anitta has me thinking I better spend more time with her if she's that into me.

Texting Mel directly: "You busy tomorrow?" I have nothing planned and hearing she has been wanting me for a while, with how she looked and how she acts with me now makes me want to see her.

"We were going to go to the Mall and make a day of it?" She replies after a few minutes.

"The true test of a man's commitment in the beginning.." I text back.

"How do you swim so much and can't walk around inside a building?"

"I think they play music only men can hear that drives us away so women can spend more money."

"Wear earbuds and listen to your coldplay, wink."

"If shopping, it has to be The Greatest Show by Hugh to keep me going."

"WHAT!? That is a good choice."

"I have great taste, just ask my girlfriend."

"I was going to be an ass and ask which one, but you're texting me for your day off so..."

"Like there was any other option."

"Agree, Emma said she is sleeping with you, the way he did it had her all messed up, she's much better but...."

"I spoon her at night and you do the same during the day and she'll be fine."

"I so want to be there now, you say some sexy shit."

"Tomorrow night? Slow and romantic with all the trimmings, Em's here."

I set the phone to the side and pat the bed.

"Mel?" Emma asks getting in.

"Yep, was asking about tomorrow, she mentioned the shopping."

"Good, your time is being absorbed more than before all of this."

I squeeze her and make her the big spoon as she likes that, "women throwing me down and having their way will me, it's a burden I'll just have to endure." I say sighing heavily and feel Emma laugh as she squeezes my side.

Breakfast and shopping went as expected, sore feet and a bowl of kung pao from Peking Express for lunch.

Mel asked me to come back to her house with her stuff and hang out, I've met her father a few times over the years though this time feels different for obvious reasons, Em is coming with us so it's probably going to be easier.

We pull up and bring everything inside with her father sitting in a chair watching Football, it's the Rams game.

"You driving?" He asks and I look at them?

"He's done driving for the day." Mel says, she pushes me so I walk over.

"Grab us a beer and watch with me for a bit." I grab two out of the fridge and sit on the couch.

"Team?" He asks looking at me and then back at the screen.

"Niner's" I say and he grunts. "Wrong city, but okay." We watch until the commercial.

"You and Mel?"

"Yep."

He gives me the dad stare, "Well, I know you so; don't let her bully you as she does me."

"Too late."

He nods at me, "Figured, but it had to be said." He smiles at me and then waves me away. "Go on.."

"This last season?" As it's not football season.

"Uhhuh, nothing else on."

"Another quarter wouldn't kill me," I reply and sit back.

"She said you got her the room next to yours at the college."

"Yeah, no reason to mess around and have her on the other side of school, messes with time and grades."

"Mhm, no complaints from me, I took her mother same age as Mel is now, I much prefer this than some guy sitting in this room with me every day while she works."

He got me laughing on that one, "No worries, she's not coming back here cept to cook special dinners that they do on holiday's and such, getting us a place to stay down the street when we get out of the dorms, you can come by anytime you wish."

"You can handle that already?

"He turns and faces me giving me the dad lie detector full focus.

"Maya's Aunt is a Realtor, we'll get her to settle it soon. She's kinda cute, maybe come with me to the closing??"

"Ha, I'm good, like the thought though," He nods and turns back to the T.V., "How cute?" He says and we both laugh. I pop up and head upstairs.

"All good?" Em asks as I enter.

"Yep, said not to let you bully me." I wink at Mel.

"Yeah, he's always liked you." Mel rolls her eyes, "you grunt as communication when he's around."

"Uhhuh." I say just like her father, and she laughs, "exactly."

"Let's head back to your house for a while," Mel says and she decides to drive using a single beer as the excuse.

'Now would be a good time to mention Sandy,'

'Ah, yeah, thanks.' "This chat group with Jason? I was wondering if he ever brought up Sandy?" They both look at me. "They both liked each other a while back."

"She is free and that would keep him occupied when we have you," Mel says.

"We could bump them together in school and drop some hints," Em says. "They could then come out with us, without it being awkward."

"She is going to be upset about missing Friday with the current situation, so this should make do," Mel adds and they both agree this is a good idea.

We watch a little T.V. and relax on the couch, they are chatting in text and with each other.

'Do what she asks you to do and pretend like there it is no big deal, but be on your sisters side.' Anitta says.

'What about?'

We get home and I walk into the kitchen and grab a soda with Em heading upstairs..

"Fifteen minutes, not a minute earlier, come see us." Mel says and kisses me.

"Is this what I think it is?" I ask Anitta, that sounds like a setup, I know they get frisky from the noises they've made in the past.

"Yes, Mel wants you to actually see it, so you know that they do this. You won't participate of course and being nice about it will make Emma feel like it isn't sneaking behind your back."

"I'm trusting you."

"Don't you always." Anitta replies as if this is nothing new. "Okay, go change and then it will be time."

Fuck, I am nervous.

Opening the door I walk in and Mel lifts her head up, and there's my sisters wet pussy on display. "Mel! cover that back up." I walk over and sit down.

"What the Fuck? James, you have never done this before, what are you doing?" Em scoots up her breasts are now being shown.

"I wouldn't have, but Mel here asked me to come in here. I think our girlfriend here wanted to make sure we're both good with what is going on?" I reply and Em stares at me for a moment. Then she slaps Mel's ass and gets a squeal.

"You little bitch, we could have just told him, it's not like he doesn't know everything that happens in my room." Em is trying to move Mel, but Mel won't let her and starts digging in again. "Hey!" Em moves and Mel moves to match so she stops and looks at me.

"Eh, let her have her fun, we can punish her later." I stand up and kiss Em on the forehead. "It's not like I could be upset after saying you are in charge of how everything goes. You should get some of the pampering also you know."

"Well, you having sex with ALL of my friends does make this a bit less embarrassing." She smacks Mel's ass again causing Mel to shake it back and forth.

"Should make being roommates at USC a bit easier also." I reply sitting back down.

"Uh, yeah, I guess. You just going to sit there now?" Emma asks raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing on T.V." I shrug.

"Well, me watching the night of the party isn't the same as this, so I get to watch once." Emma doesn't wait for a reply and pulls Mel back up and I just watch without getting into it or doing anything.

The moaning gets louder than it was when I was walking in, I guess having someone watch makes it a bit hotter for them. The skin tone differences are striking and make it look pretty hot.

"So, this was it?" I ask Anitta.

"'That was it, you are good to get up when they finish and don't forget to smack Mel's ass on the way out.' Anitta laughs.

I so want to jerk off, good lord I want to, but I wait it out, and when I hear Em start convulsing, I stand up and walk over. When she is done, I push Mel down just a bit.

"I need room for this." I wink at her and pretend to slap Mel's ass, she leans her head back and pushes down into the pillow.

Slap! "Oh Fuck!" Mel's head shoots up.

"Next time we ask Emma's permission before we pull something like this, right?" I ask and Emma smiles.

"Yes!" Mel says right away.

"Good girl." I rub the spot I smacked. "Night Em."

I hear Emma giggle, "Night James. That's right you bad girl."

I don't know what Em did but Mel groans, "Night Ugh, Juh Ugh fuck Em."

'Nice Job! Emma needed that, she feels like you two are back together again and the rest are both of yours equally as opposed to her being on the edges.' Anitta says on the way to my room.

'Oh, good, that was cool then, I feel like we are going to have do this again to keep her like this?'

'Exactly.'

Showering and jumping in bed, I can hear talking from Em's room, I figure she'll find her way over here if she wants. I fall asleep and sure enough, wake up to her cuddling into my body.

"Mmmm."

"Hey babe, hold me." Mel whisper.

"mmmhmm, nice work earlier by the way, that made Em feel a lot better about what is going on." I pull her tight.

"I'm impressed, I thought I was going to have to explain it to you in the morning. She was practically giddy after you left." Mel kisses me. "I love you both, but she needed some extra."

"Mmmhmm."

I wake up with Mel still in my arms and I have time before taking her home, I crawl down and move her leg a little further out and gently start licking around the edges and then dipping in until she is wet enough. Moving my arms and knees around slowly as she is still sleeping I push in and out a little at a time and smile as she is breathing differently but hasn't stirred.

'Can you release it if it is ready when she wakes up?' I ask Anitta. I push just past halfway and after a few of those; push all the way in. Picking up the pace her arm moves and then her leg spreads out further.

"Mmmmm, what are, mmmm, close." Mel wraps the pillow around her face and I hear her muffled moans.

'Now,' I think clearly for Anitta.

"Oh Shit." I came without any warning that it was building up and Mel reaches back and grabs my leg.

'You didn't say who to release, and she has to get home soon before class. You are going to wait for her while she gets ready and changes, then come back and get Emma.'

'Jeez, yeah, give me a moment after that before running through a schedule.'

I roll off and get into the shower, Mel comes in and joins me. "Hmmm, I've never woken up like that before."

"I had to put on a show for Emma last night, but I wanted to thank you for looking out for her and then you are so delicious I had to do it."

"Oh yeah, forgot about that," Mel laughs, "Ride home?"

"Yep, I'll wait for you, and we'll circle back to get Em," I am washing her now with her leaning back into me.

We get out of the shower and get dressed, she shakes her head at me. "How much did you have in you today?" She folds up some toilet paper into her panties and looks at me, "from the time I got out of bed and now you won't stop leaking out."

"It was exciting." I shrug, "and still is knowing you'll be walking around like that."

Mel smiles, "Going in it is insanely hot, coming back out it feels; naughty." She starts typing into her phone.

"Texting Em we are coming back to get her shortly." She grabs my hand and pulls me, "running late, with the trip there and back."

"What? We'll get there at least 20minutes early?" I say at the bottom of the steps.

"You've never waited for me to get ready," Mel says and we get into the car. "I go in shining like this and everyone will know."

"Ahh, yeah, what was I thinking."

Holding hands and listening to music to her house and then the long wait with a few texts to Em letting her know. The trip back is the same and Em gets into the back seat which is the first time this has happened.

"You have to get V, she broke the news already, she didn't want to fake it all day." Em says to me reading her phone.

"I can do that." I reply, "Pick her up now?"

"Nope, after classes, we are late, she is already there." Emma looks at me in the rearview mirror. "It is kind of weird that you are in our daily stream of everything."

"I had to listen to it every day, I just get more tasks to do now," I reply back.

"Ahh, so we are tasks now." Mel squeezes my hand.

"Between what I saw last night and this morning," I squeeze her hand back. "You seem to be getting more than any of us." I look back at Em and she is blushing but looking back at me and then over at Mel.

"This morning? Jeez Mel, you're getting your fill." Em laughs.

"Wasn't me, I woke up stuck like a pig and having an orgasm before I could yawn and stretch, I recommend that over an ice latte any day and every day."

"Oh, I forgot, he knew exactly what I was doing." Mel turns and looks back at Em. Em rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

"Did you tell Em or did she figure it out?" I ask.

"I told her the moment you left the room, or actually when she got done damn near fisting me for calling you in there."

"Good, I dig how you two talk about everything, it's the reason why this doesn't feel awkward. I am 100% in on the others, but you two..."

Mel turns to Em, "I get he says shit like that all the time, but it still gets you."

"Mmmhmmm," Em says typing, "We need to fit V in tonight." I am pulling into an empty spot at the far end of the parking lot due to being late.

"If she can stay over, I can take her home in the morning and then take her to practice," I reply as we start the hike.

It was a very long day of watching videos and having ELT classes that are basically times to do homework, but there is no homework. "Hey, how are you feeling?" I send to Virginia.

"Better now than yesterday, pretending is stressful." Virginia sends back, "You are being left out when one of us isn't with you? Grab me after school with Mel and Em and we'll get something from SuperChicken."

"Nice!" I love that place, SuperChicken is a 20x20 little shack by the side of the road that has a line out the door and down the sidewalk.

School cafeteria, I'm surrounded by all of them, and a few don't have this lunch period. "What is going on?"

"We talked to Stacy, she is still processing all of it," Cassidy says and shrugs at me.

"She's in denial."

"I bet," I say and wave at all of them. "I dig that you all are here, I'm just wondering how?"

"They stopped grading, what's the point?" Cassidy says, "I'm honor roll no matter what."

"It's okay Cass, that is James' inner dad coming out." Em whispers to the table.

"Wow! Em taking a swing." Virginia laughs, "I'm so used to you pushing back before he does."

"You get to see behind the curtain now." I say before Em, "Between Em, Vicky, and Mom, I get driven from the room when they get on a roll." Em nods along with a smile on her face.

"Obviously I can pick on him, it's my duty to humanity," Em says expansively.

School ends and the three walk over to the car and get in, Forty-Five minutes it took to get the 1/2 chicken, rice, and salad.

"You eat so dang much," Mel says with just salad and rice.

"You and Em always take a chunk of my chicken, so I learned to get more," I reply.

And I have swimming tomorrow, so calories aren't counted."

"You'll burn that off before swimming," Virginia says from the back. "The benches next to the skate park?" We get an agreement that there is no hurry. It is south of the school and the house.

Another hour is spent at the park people watching. Virginia moved over to my side with Em and Mel acting like it was the most natural thing in the world. I'm not going to be shy as Em and Mel set this up earlier. I'm turned facing her but it is more listening to them as there is more than a few seconds of silence before they are back to talking about every topic possible.

Virginia was saying it was awkward but they both were good with it, and agreed this was going to be the end before college.

"Keep the public displays of affection down until after school ends?" I ask and she looks at me and then looks at Em and Mel.

"That is a long damn time?" Virginia whispers to them.

Mel snorts and laughs. "Jeez, sorry. If we are betting on what day that happens, I'm picking..." She looks at Virginia and nods over at me. "Today. I'm surprised you've lasted this long."

Em shrugs, "You're free? As a newly registered single person also, we can do as we please."

"Fuck it." Virginia puts an arm around me and her other hand on my leg. "I got an extra afternoon."

"They didn't take our Wednesday away?" I ask and she smiles. "Nope, and don't change it." She looks at Em, "today is breakup makeup and Wednesday can be the first date, date."

"Friday night we are going out, get some dancing in. Virginia's brother Chris works there and will get us in." Mel says as I look over at Emma.

"No drinking, just dancing." Em says at my look. "They have a cap on how many under 21 can get in, we would get in anyway, but guys get turned away, so he'll make sure you get in if they are capped out."

"Okay then." I reply and lean into Virginia.

Victoria walks up and takes a seat next to Mel giving her a look and then looking at me and Virginia holding each other. "Hey." She smiles at me and they start talking about whatever while.

"Hanging out with Virginia today? That's the #1 draft pick." I get the text from Jason.

"I don't know, I hear Stacy"... the rest of the sentence is scrolling back and erasing so I let Anitta take over.

"Anitta here Jason Bobbitt, stop downloading that Rift game on steam and text Emma about Stacy."

"Holy Shit." Is the reply back from Jason.

'You are really letting yourself go with him, I'm guessing he is feeling less crazy by believing my crazy.'

'Pay attention.'

"So you two?" Victoria nods at the two of us.

"It's complicated," Virginia replies but squeezes me.

"Everyone wondered when you were going to finally stop being everyone's favorite tall handsome brooding nice guy and finally pick someone."

"You were taken, had to adjust." I reply and she smirks and rolls her eyes.

"Be careful Vic, we thought the same thing last Friday." Mel answers with Emma snorting with a laugh.

The three of them proceeded laughing all over themselves while Victoria looks over at me and I shrug. "They thought I was shy, helped me understand what I was missing."

"Always thought it was going to be.. " she glances at Mel and stops. "Early bird gets the worm?"

"Birds of a feather is more like it," I smile at Victoria. "You're on fire today."

"Easy picken's, I'm going to miss sparring with you," she smiles at me and shakes her head. "Damn V, you look ridiculously happy. I'm going to call Tyler, you all got me messed up now, I'll call you later Mel." She turns and walks away, face in her phone.

"She was nice, skirted the me with you issue she is imagining right now." I say to Mel and she nods.

"Yeah, I'll talk to her later, I texted her that she's going to want Tyler in the room with her if she thought this was spicy." Mel's face didn't change the entire time, just said it like a lawyer reciting case law.

"And, I'm glad you seem happy now, we can move on to the second half and focus on the Makeup part."

"Drop us off at Mel's and pick me up later?" Emma asks, I guess I'm going to her house or mine or maybe I should just ask.

"Sure, did you want to continue to hang out or?" I turn to Virginia and she squeezes my hand, let's go hang out in your living room for a while.

LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
488 Followers