Anitta Ch. 03: Dates Night Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trip to the house Mel and Emma sat in the back. Virginia in the front, she would just look between the four of us as they talked about the day, people, the weekend and her brother, his girlfriend, to the rooms at USC.

"James?"

"What?"

"Who brought up Cas and Nick going to USC?" Mel asks, "They said you told them they were going to USC?"

"What!? No, I told them I would like for them to join us, and if not, I would spend extra time with them."

"That's not nearly as exciting as their version. If Maya's aunt will find us a house can it be a warehouse and make it one big room?" She laughs and everyone else just looks at her. "What?" she asks looking around.

"Should this be a group conversation?" I ask pulling into Mel's driveway.

"It's a you decision." Emma replies, "Your money, your call."

"Then I'd have to explain it over and over again, how about we talk about it Friday when we're all together."

"We'll circle back when you are done." I kiss Mel proper and wink at Emma who gets a flush going. I wasn't even thinking about what they were going to do until she blushed and then she realized by my reaction that I just figured it out.

"Don't feel you have to stay away, Maya tomorrow, today is just hanging out and getting V into fighting shape." I walk over and give Emma a hug, "or take as long as you wish and I'll grab you later."

Everyone turned to Virginia and she waved them to stay in the car. "Stay with us for now, anything in there you just have to have?" She asks and Mel closes the door with both of them back in their seats.

"Good."

"What if only one of them gets in?" Virginia asks.

"One of who gets in where?" Looking in the backseat, both were already sitting and ready to go.

"Cassidy and Nicky?"

"Oh! They will both get in, it's already been done, I just need them to apply."

"How? Do you know someone there?" Mel asks.

"Yep, insider help with that and the rooms, no random stranger assignments, you ladies can figure out who you want as a roommate."

"Passing that on to Cassidy, she is a wreck on the art portfolio." Emma says. "I sent them both our admission forms along with Mel's. Nicky is fine and helping Cassidy along."

"They get along like these two," Virginia nods her head to the back. "well they do now, they hadn't before beach night."

"One of the hottest things I've ever seen." I say keeping my eyes on the road and a straight face.

Virginia laughs, while I bet both in the back are probably trying to figure out if I was talking about them.

Virginia looks into the back and notices. "We still talking about Nick and Cass?"

"We are." Emma says back to Virginia who smiles and turns back around.

"Hey James!" I hear Cassidy on speaker in the back.

"Hey Cass."

"You're positive?"

"Got your room already, yeah."

"What if we don't?"

"I'd like to see your portfolio sometime, Roski Arts classes are going to be fun for you."

"Oh, uh, yeah, sure. I'm still wrapping my head around this happening."

"You can pretend to dread not knowing if you need that for your artistic inspirations."

"I know right, I'm running out of angst with all this." Cassidy laughs. "Good luck V, I can't imagine taking that on by myself."

"That's Wednesday," I reply and Virginia's shocked look at me stating that as a fact made me smile. "Grab the others and come on over to the house."

"What time?"

"Dinner? We can all chill out and talk."

"Hell yeah, that sounds great. We'll grab the others." Cassidy laughs, "Gotta get ready, bye."

"You did just tell her what to do and when like they said earlier you know." Mel says from the back.

"It's not a to them, it's a for them, you two pull me along, so I reach out to pull them with us. If we are going to hang out, I know they would want to join us, and celebrate what a good day it was today.

"Awww, great answer." Virginia nods while reading her phone, "they want to know what to bring? I think we shouldn't show up with so many people empty-handed?"

"Vicky and Mom are anything chicken, rice and Emma knows if you want to get other stuffs," I reply getting out of the car.

This ought to be interesting as Mom and Vicky are going to see all of them at the same time again, though I figure this is the only house at the moment that could handle this situation. I'll be doting on Virginia, but not to the exclusion of the others when they are within reach, like getting the smaller sibling a tiny present with the others birthday. Though it feels more like Christmas every day now.

"Have you warned Mom?"

"Yes, and it's a little late to be asking as we walk through the door." Emma nudges me forward.

Vicky was sitting in the kitchen and she looked up and smiled. "The whole gang huh? That sounds, interesting."

I haven't seen her this excited for a few months, I know from the whispers she is having issues with her boyfriend Steve and staying here twice as often. I run upstairs to change.

"Mom said eat without her, but save the show until she gets home." Vicky looks at James heading up the stairs. "He's in a good mood."

"He better be." Virginia replied sitting down, "fourth girlfriend this week for him."

Vicky stares at her and then the rest of the women, "it's hard for me to wrap my head around, I've been checking for lamps or magic rings to see if you are all under a spell." Vicky shakes her head, "I'm happy for you, but holy shit!"

"Nothing I haven't thought myself," Virginia laughs and sits on the couch. "Honestly though, the biggest difference is we are together more often now than we were before, I've been worrying about growing apart all year."

"Not the only 'big' difference," Mel says from the barstool, she shrugs when she gets groans. "Hard to ignore." She smiles at the accidental humor.

As the other three arrived, so did the food, I was handed a Chick Fil-a spicy chicken sandwich from Maya with a large diet coke and waffle fries.

"Nice."

Maya leans into me as I pull her around and down onto the couch.

"How are you doing?" I ask and Maya gives me a look as if I should already know.

"That's right you don't get all of the details during the day, we have been talking about this for days now and everything is good."

Vicky walks over and sits in the chair spreading out various dips, vegetables and a shrimp platter on the table. "Tell him about this morning."

Rolling her eyes, "it doesn't matter now that he included everyone tonight."

"It does." Virginia grabs a shrimp, dips and eats it staring at Maya.

"Virginia freed herself before I did this morning and the chat gave her tonight right before it was my turn and I was a bitch about it, rushed through breaking up, and made a total mess out of the entire thing." Shaking her head, "I fixed it later with some coaching from Cass and Virginia, and then you invited us all over tonight so all in all it's turned out much better than expected."

"Do you have a special thing you want to do tomorrow?"

"We are trying to get Stacey and Jason together, tomorrow at the Santa Monica pier would work, and my aunt Bea wants to meet you."

"How much does she know?"

"She finagled everything out of me going over why you were looking for so many rooms at your age and the college rooms. She wants to talk about timing and what other things you want other than location and rooms."

'The house is already picked out.' Anitta says as if Maya can hear her.

Cassidy takes a seat on the other side of me with Nicky staying at her bar stool spot where she was on Friday. It's hard to believe that it is only been a few days.

Mom bursts through the door causing a few squeaks to include Cassidy.

"Did I make it?" She laughs at the startled faces. "What?"

"Gave me a heart attack!" Vicky turns, "Left early?"

"Yeah, nothing was going on, and I was starving." Mom walks over and grabs some cauliflower and dips it and then heads for the stairs. "Be right back."

Emma laughs in the kitchen, "she's been excited since she found out about everyone coming over."

I go for another shrimp and get my hand slapped, "wait for your mother, she likes those also." Cassidy then grabs one and eats it with a smile.

"Okay! Ready." Mom runs down the stairs with a smile with flannel pajama's. "Izombi season two?"

"Can we see Season 1 last episode first?" Nicky asks and then turns beat red when Cassidy groans.

"Please," all heads turn to me, "I've missed at least half of them and it should sum everything up?"

"Sure, I got it." Vicky squats down and I wink at Nicky and beckon her over. She's wearing black leggings and a black Iron Maiden with the Eddie Skull with the band on stage on the front. She turns and I pull her down into my lap.

"Thanks." She whispers and kisses me a few times and then going all in for a few seconds.

"I dig your shirt."

"I know, I've heard it in your room."

"Is this a very cool we have something in common, I'll wear this shirt because he'll like it, or rabbit in a pot kinda vibe?" I ask Anitta.

"Not funny! She is amazing and wore that shirt for you, stop being bad."

"Soooo, I shouldn't ask her that or, what?"

"Quit while you're a behind."

We turn a bit and pull her back against my chest and wrap my arms around her stomach. Virginia took her place and snuggled into the exact same position. Then she got me, a sudden squeeze of her ass on my dick during a suspense scene and I jumped and then burst out laughing and trying to keep it down.

"I can't think of a better way to be jump scared in the history of humankind." I whisper and she nods and chuckles. We hold and squeeze hands and other things without being over the top with Mom in the room.

She gets up and I smell Vicky's perfume as she slides in and laughs when I stand up with her in my arms.

"Perfume gave you away." I walk over to the couch and get Maya and Cassidy to take the chair. Hmmm, going around the couch to get her in facing the right way and pull her feet into my lap to give a foot massage.

"Vicky? Well, shoo, if you're giving out foot rubs, I want one also James." Mom says from her barstool.

A few hours of watching and lots of talking that I half-heard as I was bought into this show at this point. It's slightly better than a Korean zombie movie with subtitles.

"James!" Startles me out of the show and I look around at everyone facing me.

"You were zoned out." Virginia pulls her foot out of my lap and kisses me. "I gotta run, get me in the morning for practice?"

"Yep, was a great day." Following her to the door.

"You want the regular suit or sexy suit?" She turns on the step with Maya ducking under my arm.

"Always sexy suit," I reply and nod thinking about the black suit she wears on occasion the back disappears into her ass making her look naked up to her hips from behind after she gets a few laps done.

Everyone left for the night and I got to sleep since we had to get up early for practice. Grabbing Virginia on the way I meet her at the pool and have a shark smile when I see the bathing suit. It is a legit one piece but the tiny strip front and back, it was ridiculous. It's a legitimate suit, she just makes it lewd with her ass swallowing the back of it.

She laughed and spun around, "You've liked this one for quite a while."

"If I'm guilty, so is everyone else here," my eyes get bigger and I smile as she comes all the way in and hugs me.

"Did you just mark your territory?"

"Yep, I finish before you, so imma hit the sauna before." She walks past me to the room while I decide not to look around and go to my normal lane. I went to work and when done, swam over to Virginia in the lane next to me.

"Looks like the Sandy, Jason thing is on for tonight with Maya. Does she not know who he is?"

"She does, they almost got together freshman year."

"How do you almost get together?"

"Allie asked him out and he said yes, she then moved to Texas sophomore year."

"So don't talk about any of what you just said, god help that boy if he runs his mouth."

"You'd be surprised at how he cleans up and acts when he has a real interest."

"Good, I didn't want Stacey pissed at us for his shenanigans."

"Okay V, I gotta get going, thanks for this morning, wet and beautiful as always."

"See you at lunch?"

"Yep, can you get out of the pool now? I can't leave until I see you get out."

Virginia smiles, "sure, no different than before."

Lunchtime we find out that Sandy wants all of us to go out together, throwing up red flags for the women. I stayed out of it. Jason told them in chat he didn't care where they went or if everyone came along.

"That's exactly what I was thinking." I said when they told me about the text.

"Everyone down with moving the club from Friday to tonight?" Mel asks in chat and me.

"Sounds good."

Maya Text, "I'm a little disappointed on how little time I'll get you to myself."

I Text, "It will be less awkward than the double date, and now we have Friday open."

Maya Text, "Deal : ) I'm liking this quite a bit more now, thanks!"

"Why do you think she changed it?" Emma asks, "getting cold feet?"

'She is curious about the group dynamics and this is her second try with Jason.' Anitta replies to me.

"It would be easier if you just ask her?" I reply to the three on my side of the table. The other side of the table is talking amongst themselves. Emma looks at me and then nods.

"Just my opinion, I think she wants to see all of us together after learning about Friday night, and since this is their second attempt, it will be more of a get together instead of a date, date."

"Oh, yeah, I guess throwing her into a double date was a bit fast." Emma says texting away.

The rest of the day was normal with everyone running home to take care of the chores and get ready for the night out. No drinking allowed so we have three different cars meeting.

The place itself was in what I would call a strip mall, a bunch of different stores and such around a large parking lot with a Fast Eddies pool hall and then the club next to it. Arriving with Mel and Emma in the car there is plenty of parking and no line so getting in should be easy.

Inside it looks like a restaurant with a bar and two dancefloors. I'd prefer a booth but, with so many of us a table was the choice.

The place was a bit busier than the parking lot made it seem. When Maya arrived with Virginia I got up and met her on the way in.

"When do you turn into a pumpkin?" I ask and give her a hug and kiss.

"No timeline for this evening, told her I was going to stay at your house."

"Nice, now, have a seat," Pulling out her chair and pushing it back in.

Sandy is a good-looking girl with many braids in her hair, nice everything inside a cobalt blue dress, and matching shoes. The waiter comes over and we order all of the drinks and a few appetizers, their bread is pretty darn good so the rest of the food should be also.

"So James," Sandy is smirking at me and Maya, "I'm sorry I missed Friday."

"Good thing you got away from my grasp, Jason would have had a meltdown."

"Dude! I'm right here."

"Hmm, you think?" she asks ignoring him.

"I didn't hear a denial, so he's guilty." I reply and she smiles and sets her hand on his on the table.

"Leave Jason alone, he got dressed up and everything." Emma nudges me from my right.

"This place is filling up fast considering it's a weekday."

"Country line dancing and such tonight, it will packed with hats, buckles and boots."

Most of my evening was listening to the many different conversations and learning to two step and other shuffle dances. Mel was pulling me out to the dancefloor when I turned and started walking towards the bar.

'What are you doing?' I ask Anitta as I hadn't planned on this.

'I smell Phillipe' Anitta whispers back.

'Why are you whispering?'

'He's like me, but he will work for either side.' She has me to a circuit around the bar.

"Hold on a second Mel." I say outloud as she is following me around.

'I got it, those three.' She says and we head back to the dancefloor. They looked like three business casual corporate types, laughing and talking amongst themselves.

'If you can smell him, he can smell you?'

'He didn't react, I would have felt it, he should have felt it unless he isn't paying attention.'

Back at the table, I'm mid bite of the last bread slice when Anitta warns me this time.

'We have to get the bouncer" she says as I get out and walk towards the bar, looking at Chris in his black staff shirt. "That guy has a rape drug in his hand." I point at the business guy and see Emma and Mel standing next to them, 'No Fucking way!' I say as we pick up the pace.

"Don't touch your drinks." I say and as stepping between them, my arm grabs the guy by the neck and lifting him up in the air, not a small guy either, I look around and we have just about everyone's attention near us,

"Open his hand," my other hand moves his wrist towards Chris after hearing the next bouncer get up next to him.

"Chris, what the hell is going on?" Big guy #2 says.

"Hold on." He grabs the guys wrist, "Put him down." He says to me as he pries the fingers open and it looked like a clear square.

"Shit!" Big guy#2 says, Chris dumps it into his other hand and holds it up for the camera's and then puts it into a napkin.

'Phillipe, I know you're in there.' Anitta pushes out.

'Anitta? They said you were dead years ago, and I can't sense you, what the fuck is going on?'

'I'm not dead and you know I'm watching them.'

'If I would have known, got a contract from Desmond, I owed him one.'

'You owed me like a dozen.'

'Shit! It really is you.'

'If I hear that I'm back, I'll know it was you that said it.'

'I'll figure something out with Desmond.'

'Tell him Michael stopped you. It might make him pause for a while. Even though you created this, you'll only owe me 11 now.'

'Add the story behind all of this and it's a deal.' Phillipe left the person, I guess is the best way to think about him leaving. Handing him over to bouncers and moving them back to the table with the entire bar watching at this point.

"Fuck dude, you just Darth Vader'd his ass up into the air." I laughed at that one as it probably did look that way.

'That was badass Anitta, thanks.'

'This is what I'm supposed to do.' I can hear the pride. 'Stop that.' She says and I laugh.

'You could have had him relay a message for you?'

'Phillipe might not be able to sense me, but the angels can from a mile away. If they are saying I'm gone, I should stay gone until I'm told otherwise.'

'Seems strange though?'

'If strange good, I'm following orders, strange bad and I'd rather stay hidden than give us away.' She replies and that made a lot more sense.

After giving our names and addresses to Chris we sit down and everyone in the joint is staring and it seems a bit awkward.

"We should get out of here." Virginia says giving me a look. When I get up Maya nudges me to Emma and I pull Mel into my other side.

"How did you know, he was right next to me, they looked normal," Mel whispers.

"Remember our walk around the bar? They smelled fishy." I say and she stops all three of us.

"That was why we walked around, you were watching the entire time?"

"There's a part of me that always watches my favorite people on the planet." I say and get a mmhmmm from Anitta.

Emma cuts in, "anyone that wants to come over can. Mom is calling now. Hey, Mom, everything is fine, nothing happened, James and Chris with Anthony were right there, he never put anything anywhere. I know, yes, we are right now. Love you too."

"She said we are never allowed outside again." Emma says after hanging up and grabbing my hand.

"Sorry about that guys, If we would have gone with Maya.." Sandy comes over with her hand in Jason's.