Anitta Ch. 03: Dates Night Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then some poor woman that wasn't being watched might have got taken." Virginia puts her hands on Sandy's shoulders, "you probably saved someone tonight."

"That is so nasty, why is that a thing? Sandy says to unanimous agreement.

"Nobody getting taken turns this disaster at the end there into a positive I guess." Jason looks at Sandy. "Emma's or home?"

"Home please." They say their goodbyes and head off. Hugs from Cassidy and Nicky and Mel then Virginia when they ask is she wants to go.

"Okay then, let's head home," Maya gets in the front with Emma in the back.

'Stop thinking about what could have happened and understand that nothing happened because we were together. I'd like your sister to be around more often for a while.' Anitta says as I pull out of the parking spot.

'I know, my hands are shaking, and I feel sick.'

'Take a moment to relax, your adrenaline keeps spiking.'

Pulling over to the side of the road when I felt my stomach flip over.

"I need some air for a second." I get out taking deep breaths. Standing in a parking lot of a Michael's craft store.

"What's wrong!?" Emma and Maya ask at the same time.

"Shaking too much now that it is over." Which is obvious now that I stand up and my shoulder jerk and my stomach lurches again.

Back against the car I hear them get out, I almost made it all the way through that, why now?

'You keep spiking your adrenaline with your imagination and anger.'

'I just need to calm down, and this seems to be working, can't you stop these tremors?'

'Not while your imagination is causing it, they are helping you release it naturally, give it another minute.'

"'Who's Michael?'

'All angels watch over a group of guardians, Michael is mine, or I should say I am his.'

'The Michael, like in the Bible?'

'Not like the parables, I have never seen him upset or vengeful, human feelings and reactions end up in their writings."

'Didn't he fight Satan, wait is all of that real?'

'Have you never argued or fought with your sister? And then sat down to dinner the next day, both apologizing and still loved?'

'Well, there are some brothers or sisters that go too far and get kicked out.'

'He is the Morning Star, and fulfills his role as it was given to him, just as I do for you. Save this for another time, your mother and sister are waiting. Phillipe is not a demon, he is a guardian that failed and lost his way, I was helping him cope.' Anitta answers my next thought before I ask.

I can hear Emma telling me to let it out and everything is okay now. Leaning down I put my forehead to Maya's and look into her eyes.

"I needed this for a moment to calm down, can't be crying like a baby once Mom gets ahold of me."

"You can cry or rage or whatever you want after everything that happened," Maya whispers back. 'Though I've never been so horny after seeing you in action." Causing me to start and distracting me considering we've talked plenty but this was our first night together, and then I smiled.

'Anitta, looks like Maya has the hots for you.' I tried to catch her before she read my thoughts on it and it had desired affect.

'Me!?' I can hear the squeak in her voice.

'You tracked them, you yeeted that guy up, all of that was you.'

'Thank you, James, you are correct tonight enhanced their want of you b...'

'Us.'

'Us, but they obviously saw you do it.'

'But we know, don't we, she melted for you.'

'Yes, James, I will if you want me to.' Anitta answers my imagination of her taking Maya on tonight.

'I doubt they would have gotten away with Mel even if the drug got in the drink, but that's kind of the point, you are the best thing to happen to my family and friends.'

'If I cry, you cry, you sure you want that right now?'

'No! Please, they are going to think I've gone nuts.'

"I kiss Maya's nose, detangle the three of us and get back in the drivers seat. "Okay, lets go do the Mom thing."

'Hey, can you cry?' I ask Anitta.

'I feel what you feel most of the time, guardian feelings are more group oriented and for those they are watching, generation after generation.'

At the house, I have to re-explain everything while being cut off while they talk about the theatrics of it all due to Anitta. I get hugs from Vick and Mom, with everyone heading off to their rooms.

'Okay, I obviously trust you so; I'm the passenger tonight.' I say as we get to the room.

Once inside the room Maya turns and kisses us with the same passion as when we were making out Friday night.

"Secret time?" Anitta asks Maya.

"Okay?"

"Mel tricked me into walking in on her and Emma, she wanted me to know about them." Anitta whispers.

"Oh, yeah, that's not a secret."

"Well, Emma said she wanted to watch back to make us even after being embarrassed and with how shaken up she was tonight, I'd like for her not to be alone. I figure she's going to see a lot of this once we all move in together. Is that okay?"

"Ugh," Maya spends a moment processing that. "If it's okay with you, I'm fine with it."

"I'll be back, make yourself comfortably naked." Anitta winks at her and walks out.

Knocking softly and walking into her room.

"What?" Emma is sitting on her bed.

"Come with me, I owe you one, and you shouldn't be alone right now."

"What, oh, okay." Emma doesn't seem as concerned as I was.

Back in the room, Anitta leads her over to the computer chair and then turns back to Maya who is down to her matching bra and panties.

"You look, delicious babe," getting a shy smile. "Now help me." Maya begins with my shirt as I reach back for the three hooks on her bra. I start laughing as Anitta struggles.

'Shut up, I've never had to do this before.' She sounds embarrassed.

"It's okay, we all go through this at some point, hold on a second."

"Heh, I forget the truly gifted have that extra hook for support," I say for Anitta.

After my pants and underwear are removed Anitta lays her on the bed and stares down at her for a moment.

Leaning forward running a finger down the middle of her chest, down her stomach.

"I'm going to ravage you tonight sexy." The little growl whisper comes out as she sets a knee between Maya's legs and kisses her deeply pushing the knee up a little putting pressure on an already wet pussy.

"Don't tease me." Maya says as the kiss breaks.

"I can feel how wet you are, so I won't tease you until your first orgasm is over."

She smirks at me, 'I've never had an orgasm from doing that." She looks down at my dick. "I have a ladyfinger vibrator I use when..." She gets embarrassed and stops.

Lips against her neck with a little growl, "We won't need toys." Anitta licks Maya's ear. "Well, until we spit roast Nicky together." Both Maya and Emma gasp at that.

Scrapping my nails down her body, over her nipples and down her stomach. "This little pussy is going to struggle to take me all the way in; relax; and you'll cum. And then I'm going to tease you."

Lifting her legs and pulling her ass down the bed I'm taking in her huge firm boobs and big nipples, she has a triangle of brown hair above already swollen lips.

Reaching down Anitta pinches those lips together getting another large gasp and groan from Maya. Rolling her fingers together has Maya's stomach jerking and clenching. "We're going to have a talk when you finish."

Stepping forward Anitta pushes in about half way. "Hmmm, yes, you know I'm not going to let you go now, this and you are ours. Both women are looking at me when Anitta does a tiny nod towards Emma.

"Fuck." Maya's eyes glance over at Emma and back to me pushing in the rest of the way, "cum for us Maya."

"OH Fuck, how is..." Maya starts convulsing, hips shaking and mouth wide open.

"Jesus James." I hear Emma say. Anitta gives her a smile and a wink. I can see the white knuckles of her hands holding the armrests on the chair. Even knowing how Anitta does this it is still crazy, but the already tight pussy is squeezing my dick gets my attention.

My hips push Maya back onto the bed, Anitta reaches under Maya's arms and laces fingers on the top of Maya's head. Forehead to forehead looking into her eye's. "This is going to be your life now." Slowly pulling out and pushing back in. "I've heard from your friends that you want to be a veterinarian."

"Yeah."

Drop your current business major and take the USC Dornsife vet courses."

Maya lip quivers as she stares into my eyes, "okay."

"We don't skimp on our dreams young lady, you will do what you love, and then come home to be with those that you love. You okay with this plan?"

"Yes."

"Good."

Kissing her again, her legs and arms wrap around me as she starts pushing harder. "Oh my God, fuck me."

"I am, but we're not done yet." Anitta pulls down on her head and pushes up with my hips. "I want you to feel every inch of me, inside and out." She is pinned to my hips with only a slight release on the push down from the top of her head and a rolling of the hips trying to push deeper without pulling back. Grunts coming from the both of us over and over again.

"You're close again?"

"Yes! Please James."

"Not yet, ask Emma, she gave you this."

"Oh God, Oh, please Emma."

Anitta looks over at Emma and she is flushed and shocked.

"Fuck! Please Emma." Maya says much louder than the first whisper moan.

"Okay." Emma whispers and Maya screams and starts scrunching her hips to get more while scratching my back.

Kissing Maya I can hear the noises from Emma. "Don't look over there anymore Anitta."

"I won't."

Anitta stands up with Maya still wrapped around me like she weighs nothing, sets her down and moves me to the middle of the bed.

"Come here." Anitta pulls her up to my face leaving me exposed, hard and wet.

'This is too much, Emma's right there.'

'We're not going to do anything, and you both will see this a lot going forward, it's why I tell them you two are a team vs. her being a participant. It was you two that set this up.'

I know I wanted to do what Emma is doing now, and what Emma and Mel were doing was fucking innocent compared to what we have been doing. I guess she could and can leave anytime she wants, unless..."

"I'm not making her do anything, you can take over if you want?" I can feel her want to have her night and settle back down. "Thank you." Anitta says and turns Maya around.

"Cover that up." Anitta says and pushes softly on Maya's back.

I go down or up I guess on Maya who leans down and I can feel her hand and mouth on my dick. Though this seems a worse display than when it was just sticking up.

My arms tighten around Maya's hips as she is trying to get away. "Too sensitive, too much!" Maya face is on my thigh with her still grabbing my dick. "I want, Oh! Make you, Ughhhn; cum. Ugh! Oh Fuck. Please! Awwwwwhmmm."

My arms loosen up and Maya squirms forward to the bottom of the bed and turns around.

"Okay, that's enough. I mean, shit, this has been the best night of my fucking life, but I just want you to finish once." Maya has both hands on my calves, boobs hanging down looking bigger than they ever have before.

"Oh, I'm going to fill you up before we go to sleep."

"Fuck." Maya says raising her palms up with Emma saying "Damn," at the same time.

"No wonder Nick and Cass are fine with sharing, I'm going to need help with you." Maya says and Emma squeaks. Anitta looks over and then looks away.

"Sorry."

"Shit." I reply.

Emma's ass is basically off the chair with all of her pieces parts exposed. "La,la,la not thinking about this."

"Shush, you baby, let's finish this in a way that works for both of you."

Standing up I walk over to Emma whose eye's get bigger as I get closer. Keeping eye contact taking her hands and pulling her up. 'Anitta!'

'Shhh!'

"We're switching rooms tonight." Turning to Maya. "Emma and Mel went through a lot tonight and Emma allowed all of this to happen. When you are done, I want you to come to her room so I can hold you."

"But what about?" She looks at my hard dick poking her stomach.."

"We'll fix that in the morning babe, your sore, and I'm exhausted, you have all the time in the world to tame him." I kiss her and walk out the door into Emma's room and lay down.

"That was, is nuts!" I say when the door closes.

"Shh, I'm listening."

"What are they saying."

"Hold on."

"I can't believe he just did that." I hear Emma.

"Compared to what he did to me, that was, I mean we heard what the others said, but nothing can prepare you for that."

"Does he think we are just going to..."

"I do owe you."

"Maya!"

"He watched you and Mel."

"Yeah, she tricked us."

"So, why can't I show you how much I appreciate you giving James to me? I got everything and gave back nothing."

"That was the hottest thing, that I have ever seen, ever."

"You might as well lay down, if Mel can do you, so can I, considering we are going to be roomies."

"Okay, that's enough; go to sleep." Anitta says and startles me.

I wake up when Maya slides in beside me and gets comfortable. "Hmmm, thanks, this is nice."

"Force me to wake up in the morning, I'm going to need it." Maya whispers.

"I got you."

"You do."

Getting up early I creep through my room to get in the shower and see Emma wrapped in the covers with just her hair sticking out. On the way back out dressed for the day her eyes open and she waves.

"Good morning sunshine."

"Not for me yet, can you call me in an hour?"

"Yep, going to take Maya home and come back, I'll get you then."

"K."

Back in Emma's room, pulling the sheets down Maya has a little extra on her due to her huge boobs.

'That was nice of you last night, I know parts of it were weird for you, but with this many girlfriends and Emma being in the mix, this is the only way to keep from having problems.'

'You've earned more than just trust Anitta, we are conjoined twins internally at this point. You never have to ask to do anything, just bring me up to speed if I'm being slow.'

'Wake her up normally or nicely?'

'We have time,' Anitta reaches down and cups Maya's pussy and slowly starts side to side rubbing with the entire hand.

"Maya?"

One finger slides in and Maya groans. Her fingers go to my pants and she pulls out my already hard dick. "I owe him a finish." Leaning over she starts licking and sucking with my hand matching her speed.

"Jeez James, I'm getting close."

"Ladies first and then it's my turn."

'Just a nice little one for her.' Maya moans and keeps going taking most of me in.

'And.' Annita chuckles.

"OH God." I bend almost all the way over and jerk back up again.

'A big one for you, us.' We both moan as it settles down and I'm breathing again.

"Good Grief, that was a full breakfast." Maya tucks me back in and looks around.

"Shit, my clothes are in your room, check the hallway, if your Mom catches me naked, Imma die."

"The coast is clear my naked beauty." Standing in the doorway, I know mom is sleeping for another hour and spends almost an hour in her shower and room after that. She holds her boobs while running from room to room and I smile at how amazing everything looks in motion.

We get in the car and we turn on the music to have Maya turn it down.

"So, last night with Emma was unexpected."

"Yeah, after Robert I."

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that with everything going on."

"I didn't go too far?"

"Ugh, no, we had some nice 'Mel Time', she uses air quotes, Nick and Cass already told us that one on one could be a challenge to our sanity." She slaps my leg, "Oh, Virginia is the only one that might not team up."

"Cassidy has been calling herself Mistress Cassidy since the night on the beach, you might want to ask her about the Nicky thing."

"She'll be there also."

"See, this is why we have the chat group as that is one scary statement without a support group." Maya leans over. "Last night was the best of the best followed by a desert that was insane, I am going to be a distracted mess today."

"Now you know why I give thanks to Emma as you are a dream come true, that is just starting."

"Awww, that's nice." She takes my hand and we just ride for a bit.

"See you at lunch lover." Maya kisses me as we arrive at her house. "Mom wanted you to come over, and after I explain yesterday it might be soon, Aunt Bea will probably be there also."

"Anytime is good for me."

Back to the house I don't remember ever meeting Maya's family and don't know much about them.

"I'm not so broken that you have to keep doing what you did last night." Emma says as we head for the car.

"It was more of a promise made and a thank you all in one. Maya says everyone is fine with that kind of sharing except for V."

"Still embarrassing that I couldn't hold it together like you did."

"I almost didn't hold it together and you and Mel were basically covered up the entire time and we were tricked into it, you got the full monty with an invitation. I wouldn't have made it through that either. It's our job to keep those kittens herded up and happy."

"Thanks for keeping it separate, well except for the asking for permission part; which; was insane, the whole thing was insane as I've never, well, not even porn is like that."

"There is no way I was going to let you sit in your room after last night's incident and listen to her wailing away.. that would have been rude."

"Holy! I completely forgot about that."

"Good."

"The studly hero brings the maiden home and smashes her, like every good story." Emma laughs. "That little bitch, Maya ratted me out." Emma says reading her phone.

"In a good way or?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, was going to punish that pretty ass of hers next time if she wasn't respectful."

Emma gets to typing with a big smile on her face.

"Heh! I'm starting to really like this weird role, everyone is giving Maya graphic descriptions of what that could mean."

'She's asking what's next?' Anitta says like she is reading it outloud.

"Her mental health is okay?" I ask Anitta worried about all of this absorbing her into the Anitta universe along with the rest of them.

"I'm the visitor here, though this is their reality now, it helps when everyone is going in the same direction, they have the first quarter planned out, birthdays, vacation trips, family reunions."

"The Maya and Vet course is going to work?"

"Yes, she is going through the website now and restructuring her course. She knows all the courses available, this is what she wanted to take, but the push for business was there for the last few years with the bakery."

"I'm glad you are my partner, this is allowing everyone follow their dream while we step in with our area." I say more out loud than at Em.

"Says the guy stepping in for most all of it, having everyone side by side in the dorm is going to be a test of having us all together all the time, Nicky is worried about our dynamics 24x7.

"I think the key is getting them to talk before it becomes a problem, waiting until you're about to explode is going to be the major issue. After the dorm it will be our house, same space, less classmates to occupy us outside of the group."

"Maya coming home after a long day at Petco with free turtle food, does it get any easier to live?"

"What?" Emma looks up from her phone, "Did you, haha, I agree." Emma smiles and goes back to her phone.

"Nicky has got to be the nicest person I know, she is helping everyone fix their schedules to get certain courses together or back to back."

She turns her phone over, "what made you ask about her for the party? She has all our classes mapped out, and says it will make group projects easier."

"She was the one that seemed the most concerned about you, that got her brownie points in my mind. She also feels like like red velvet cake.

"Ewww, did I need to know that?" Emma turns to look at me.