Anitta Ch. 04: Angel v. Demon

Story Info
A video's worth a thousand wrong assumptions.
5.5k words
4.75
1.7k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
488 Followers

Chapter Four in the Guardian Angel Series: There was a long pause until this chapter struck me and everything else stopped.

When Anitta used her bosses name to Phillipe she figured it would be enough to get them to stop. Desmond would have normally killed Phillipe as excuses are not allowed, but an Arch Angel watching a human is so rare it has to be reported. But, reporting it could get him erased, and he hasn't lasted this long by giving bad news to his bosses, Desmond finally figured out he should report it to an architect, they will be more interested in the story and not react as poorly as his boss would.

Nicon, one of the six authors of the calamity reached out for the Ipad on and watched the video 5g network, it showed two tiny bars at his cubical by his window, a little buffering but once watched once, the next few viewings were seamless. "The guardian said it was Michael?"

"He did."

"Is he trustworthy?" Nicon asks, but it wouldn't matter, the video alone was enough to study.

"Absolutely not, he personally knew the guardian that was watching this boy, she vanished years ago and work she worked for Michael, the failed guardian Phillipe thinks he stepped in to fill in for her."

"Hogwash!" Nicon slaps his desk, "Only once before in both Michael and Gabriel's entire existence did they watch over a human, I'll need the previous guardians name, why the were being watched, everything, it's been two thousand years! I'll take this to Abaddon."

"Good, I'll tell Arturo," Desmond ducks out of the office, that went better than expected.

Nicon watches the video again, a fallen and a missing guardian, Michael and a human, that boy is tall, but lean, he couldn't straight arm lift the other human off the ground into the air like that, striking the famous pose, he fly's down the street towards the main offices, the marble lobby, chandeliers, and elevators.

Hell is not some inferno, it's a plane of existence in the forth dimension, the human mind might understand a picture of what that entails but to see it live would be as revealing as showing a two dimensional creature what the third dimension looked like. With a billion souls and legions upon legions of demons they live throughout the world, the HQ in Manhattan. Suits replace the brimstone and cigars instead of sulfur.

Demon Lords Abaddon and Barbas in the same conference room, they manage half of the Legions between them, Abaddon looking over at Nicon and holding up a hand, everyone left the room except Barbas.

"What the Hell made you leave your cubby?" Abaddon asks Nicon, that man hasn't changed his routine for several thousand years. Nicon hands shaking in excitement hands them the Ipad.

Human's guardian vanishes that apparently worked for Michael, another fallen guardian hired by us to setup the mark, Michael shows up and stops it all, we are still investigating the details."

"Something is wrong, this can't happen, this can't happen right?" Abaddon looks at Nicon.

After getting every detail from the architect, both of them take the elevator to the Prince's quarters.

"Calamity Nicon, of all the demons in hell, delivered this to me," Abaddon with Barbas by his side report to the Prince, Lucifer. "The preliminary information, Michael protected that human from a fallen guardian hired by us to briefly interrupt its prophecy.

Lucifer watched the video, "Michael, he saw the stance and seethed, Michael is the only being to lay hands on Lucifer and it was that exact stance. "It; is, my; turn! Those Motherfuckers got Yeshua (Jesus) and then I get my turn in what?" He looks over at his assistant, a succubus that looked like she loved her job was ready. "43 years."

"Forty Three years! If they are sneaking this boy in before mine, they are sorely mistaken, that deal was between me and Father and is non-negotiable." Lucifer stands up and hands the Ipad back, find out more, get Megera to watch him.

Barbas looked up as she was his, "Yes, of course, she is the best there is."

"I know, Abaddon, muster your divisions, I want them ready, if they try and skip my turn, I'll remind them that this contract is binding." Lucifer takes his assistant's hand and they walk through the door behind his chair.

That afternoon Megera, one of the three furies, a succubus that for centuries ruled over thousands, she dreaded seeing Abaddon as female demons have sway over any demon or human below them, nobody gets away with what she can do, but end with her power, Abaddon or Barbas alone would be too much for her, together it felt like she was starstruck, any thought of embarassment replaced with absolute need.

Automatically dropping to her knees before them reaching towards them, they backed off making her look up confused and then, "What do you wish?" she asks as they look serious, she gets the story while watching the video a few times and then stopping on the boy, zooming in as much as the pixels would let her. "This boy, is causing all the fuss? Okay, what are the rules?"

"Don't do anything to let Michael know we are watching."

"You don't really believe he came down for this nonsense?" She points at the screen. "Update how often," she asks after they deadpan her.

"Any new information that confirms or refutes, we have others doing the clerical background checks, you get it from their own mouths, close enough for your magic to work, far enough away not to beckon Him."

"Without Michael around, on a human boy, I like my odds." Megera spent the rest of the day working backward through the clerical staff as nobody knew where the bar scene took place, each lesser demon scrambling to fulfill her needs, she took her time with them after kneeling and being rejected.

Back at James Jericho Letreau's home, we do a Wednesday that doesn't have much going on, meeting the parents has become a thing, Virginia got me during lunch and said my presence was requested after the incident, her mother sat her down and the inquisition began.

Now we're driving to their home, Mrs. Delgado met us at the door. She looked me up and down, her Spaniard looks a bit stronger than her daughter Virginia.

She took three steps and wrapped me in a hug, "My baby said you watched them like a hawk and stopped Melanie from drinking that poison!" I was shocked and looked at Virginia who shrugged, she had no clue her Mother was going to 180 and go sweet on her man.

"Mama, let's go inside first?" Virginia looks around her little court.

"See my baby gets embarrassed so easily." Mrs. Delgado laughs. "Tell me how you knew?" She turns and walks inside with us following, we sit in the living room and we both take some water.

"I'll be back, have to get my charger." Virginia runs upstairs.

"Everything I was told was true?" Mrs. Delgado asks.

"I assume so, we went out as a group," I start and she interrupts.

"All of your girlfriends?"

"With Jason and Sandy as their first date, no drinking of course, and the three guys were watching us, so, I was watching them, Chris was also hovering nearby and he swooped in."

"Chris, I hate that he works there, but I'm glad he could help watch over his sister. He said he saw you walk by them once and didn't notice anything odd about it until the second time you called him and ran over to stop it." She was leaning over, same features as Virginia with the slim petite body, sun-kissed tan, brown curls framing her face with slightly darker brown hair flowing back and down her back.

"She told you we got rooms together at the Uni?" I ask and she nods, "and a house about 2miles from here, you, of course, are welcome to visit anytime you wish."

"How many more did you plan on adding?" She asks.

"Me? They initiated this, they decided this and they decide what happens and when with their chat group that I'm not in." I answer and she sits back surprised.

"Really!? You should be in there, communication is key to a good relationship." She says and I nod.

"I am normally with a few of them like we were before all of this, Mel and Em and Vicky at the skate park having superchicken and chatting. I can't really claim victimhood as a lot of that chat is women stuff, and it never stops, I doubt I could keep up with all the back and forth," Vicky runs down the stairs and plugs her phone in.

"Oh yeah, James never looks at his phone, I bet he's not even pulled it out of his pocket since arriving," Vicky says and her Mother looked at me and I shrug. "Both my sisters are in the chat, so if something important happens, Vicky will let me know, and it lets me look around, like at this lovely home."

"You punched your sisters ex in the middle of school." Ahh, Mrs. Delgado hit me with that one out of nowhere, nice shot.

"My first fight, ever, my sister was still hiding in her room with how he broke up with her from the day before, he came in hot and it was a reaction." I answer and she nods.

"Everything fine now Mom? You know him from the swim meets, I'll be with my besties," Her mother cuts her off.

"What if one of your besties, leaves or doesn't want to "Share", she does the air quotes when saying it, "anymore."

"I'm guessing the same way it works with everyone else, badly, with lots of tears, but, we will be down the street at the Uni, and then we'll be down the street at the house, if anyone leaves, their family is walking distance away." I answer, she is definitely hot and cold quickly.

"Hmm, gotta say, you have good answers James, need to get Christopher to stay around you more often, he talks in one syllable words." She claps her thighs and stands up. "Okay, I'm good, don't understand it, but, you seem to be handling their high maintenance selves."

"What!? We are not high maintenance!" Vicky looked offended.

"A little, and if you add that up 5 times, that's more than most men have to handle." I laugh causing Mrs. Delgado to laugh and then we set each other off back and forth with Vicky shaking her head at us.

"You are beautiful and funny, we should visit you more often, bring the whole crew over so you can see how grand central works, we'll bring the food." I say standing up.

"Oooooah, Yes! I so want to see all of you, it's been a long time and the group has grown." She lights up and looks over at Vicky.

"Two date nights in a row where I get everyone together, I'm down with it. She is standing connected to the wall by the little white cable typing away, "KungPao, springroll for you mom, I know," Vicky looks up at me.

"Beef on a stick, Steamed wantons, I answer and Vicky laughs, goes to say something looks over at her mom and stops.

The first group was Maya with Mel and Emma, Mel getting a big hug from Mrs. Delgado and asked if she was okay after everything, Mel says with the way it worked out, she doesn't think about it at all.

"Hey Mrs D." Cassidy says and then introduces Nicky to her as the one not known. We spend a few hours chatting an hanging out, I'm apparently allowed to call her Deloris now.

Most of the time I spent watching and listening until Anitta had me turn around and started walking towards the door.

'What's going on?' I ask as she leads me outside.

'Something is watching us? I keep feeling it briefly." Anitta answers.

'I'm going to have to get used to hearing 'something' instead of someone, can you show me what it feels like?'

'It feels exactly like when you feel someone watching you,' Anitta answers and is looking around distracted.

"You feel okay?" Vicky comes out to check on me, I guess I do look a little odd just walking outside like that.

"Yep, just came out for some air, how much longer before I can get you to myself?" I ask and watch her face change from concern to excitement to conspiratorial.

"Get in the car and just go? Think they would notice?" She whispers.

"I don't want to go back to saying Mrs. Delgado." I answer and she nods in agreement. Anitta let me go back inside, Deloris never failed to look amazed as each of the women showed affection with a kiss or comment.

"How do you even keep up with all of them? They just keep circling and taking bites." Deloris says after they were all coming in on me to say goodbye as the group text said it was over and to give V some time alone.

"We figured out it's best to gang up on him," Mel says to a chorus of agreement.

A shrug is all I have for that.

Megera has to stop herself from just barging in and taking the information she wants, it's just a nobody human boy, and then the others arrived and she kept having to dip in close enough to make sure she saw what she thought she saw with that boy making out with all the women in the home except the old one. She didn't feel any Incubus coming from the home, she didn't feel anything other than them all being human, a succubus her age has seen it all, but never a human male doing this since medieval royalty. There's no way he could be the second Christ if he's sucking face like that.

He left with the one he went in there with, she followed them to his house and sat at an angle to watch the door and the car as the windows were covered. She sat like that for hours, again wanting to just go in and finish this.

Back home there was nobody around, I took her straight to the room, in the bed, making out, shirts off her handful of breast palmed, she is sensitive, cooing when her spots are hit, she makes it easy to know what to do, her hands moving from my chest to stomach, grabbing and squeezing my dick until she breaks the kiss and pulls both our shorts off and climbs on top of me.

"Foreplay after? I was last." She says holding my dick in one hand moving it to up and in, I guess it was rhetorical as she didn't stop until she was sitting on my lap, fully impaled and just staring down at me like I was going to be a meal. Grinding her hips she locks my fingers into hers, "mmmhmm, my mom loved you." Vicky was on cloud nine finally nailing James down and having her way with him, the stories the others told were outlandish, but still made all of them extremely horny. Maya swore he could make her cum on command. Rubbing her hands down his stomach, he was the only swimmer she'd ever been with, everyone loves the cut, and they feel so powerful when pushing up into you. Her hips moving on their own, since the moment he just outright said he was fucking her tonight the other day she'd been on fire, then the Maya and Emma scene was hot as fuck and now he's inside of her, she could feel his thickness, every out was a groan of disappointment so she wanted to just grind until she got the first one out of her system. He was staring up at her and not saying a word, the others said he was talking non stop with them, giving them commands, being all around dominatingly sexy. Now he's just letting me use him, what's he up to?

"Maya said you told her to cum and she did." Vicky said and couldn't believe of all the things she wanted to say, that came out, stupid.

"Is that what you want V?"

"Yes." Goddammit, I do, but there's more.

"Why do you seem so unhappy when answering?" James asks.

"Okay, reset all of this, my brain is melting, Of course I want you to command me to cum and I do it, that's the hottest damn thing I can think of, but, I want long and soft and maybe you wouldn't care if i bit you."

"And I get this rear served up on a silver platter?" He asks reaching down, pushing and pulling the hips in the same rhythm.

"Uh yeah, the group motto is anything, anywhere."

The pushing and pulling sped up a good bit with his help, reaching up he pulls my forehead down to his, eye smoldering with my insides nicely stirred, I could do this all night.

"Focus on my eyes," his voice is gruff and pulls me out of my thoughts, "He's going to do it, I'm almost breaking and can feel it really starting to heat up in my face and chest just from the look in his eyes.

"Cum for me," is in the same voice and the floodgates just vanished, the bottom fell out, I could feel the outline of my face several inches out, everything was so hot, felt like a white light slice of heaven.

"Hey babe, you back with us?" I say looking down into her eyes as she wakes up.

"Noo, no," she looks up at me mortified.

"Stop that, you are beautiful, the wolf looks like an angel when she's sleeping." I pull her around making her the little spoon and hand her a bottle of water. She takes a drink while I point at the table to set it in front of her.

Slow and soft or take a break time?"

"Slow and soft," Vicky answers.

Lifting her leg up on mine and sliding in from behind, scootching down just a little to get a better angle and rolling with the flow. "That's it, whew this ass has had me on tilt for a while, finally."

"Finally." Vicky chuckles, "my ass being your goal is going to make me cum again, please don't make me pass out."

'Just a little one if you play with her some more Anitta, the tiger is sensitive.'

'No more pushing for Victoria,' Anitta replies, 'the warrior princess needs some TLC, she's used to being in charge and is feeling vulnerable.'

We spend the rest of the hour nice and slow, lots of kissing and once she'd had her fill she turned on me.

"Whew! That was crazy, I was lost there for a minute." Vicky is holding me down on the bed with both hands on my chest.

"for a minute,' I repeat back with a smile, more like an hour.

"Anyway, I'm going to keep you." She says as a statement of fact.

"Sounds good, I know the sharing, even with your besties was a concern."

"You did notice." She says looking surprised.

"You hid the big stuff behind your strong-willed self, but the micro expressions and little tics gave it away. How about the fact that Emma is in charge? I know that has to be bothering you also?"

"Nah, I get what's going on there and she's not part," She pauses, "Em has her fingers in a few pies, but not in mine." Her eyes widen and she looks embarassed. 'You! being my pie, wow, this is the worst explanation ever."

"I get it, you are an in charge kinda woman, we've been making sure Em doesn't feel left behind, but," I stop and think for a moment.

"But What?" Vicky asks after a moment.

"Eh, lost the train of thought, you smell great." her hair is hanging next to my face.

"Okay? I guess now isn't the right time?" Vicky lays her head on my chest.

"It is, there's just a thousand things happening and your you, so I'm going to get distracted. I can get my own room at the Uni if you want to room with Maya?"

"It's only one semester," She answers, Nicky set up the rooms with their input and it's going to be James/Em, Mel/Maya, Nick/Cass, with me to my own.

Anitta slides out from under Vicky takes two strides to the window and whips the curtains to the side, we see a huge dark shape coming towards us from across the street. I would have stepped back, but Anitta has me stand there, naked, staring out the window at what looks like a mythical harpy? Nope, she's a woman with wings, and she stops, looked startled and move off to the my right into the shadows.

"What the hell James?" Vicky lifts up.

Lifting the window up a little more, 'she is leaving.' Anitta says, I turn around and Vicky smiles.

"You should get out of bed and parade around more often good lookin."

"Thanks," her, naked in my bed is insanely hot.

Anitta almost started explaining whatever that thing was out there and stops after following his thought process, he had no thought of the succubus outside, he was focused on Victoria.

Getting back in bed, "Okay, I can think a little better now, was all caught up in, you. I, we, never expected this, and I've never explained it to any of the others, but." I pause trying to gather the thoughts correctly.

"You and your buts," Vicky says sitting up a little, "a but, is supposed to be followed with the rest of what you are thinking."

"I think we are going to do great things together, whatever one is lacking the other can fill in, where ever one is, another can be where they should be, Nicky was both a surprise and has shown helping the others get their itineraries together that we are stronger together."

LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
488 Followers
12