Anitta Ch. 04: Angel v. Demon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You never talk about what you want or need? You went from zero as I am NOT counting the Darci mask you've been wearing, hell, I thought you were gay for a while there. The change for me is I have the same friends and now you. The change for you is five fold that."

'What do I want?' I say to myself and Anitta and get no answer.

"Well, if I had to put words to it; loyalty, not just me but with all of us, we have each others backs, fronts, sides, top and bottom, we can tease each other, but are a united front against all others." The image of the thing outside pops into view, it's too soon for them, they don't know about these kind of things, hell, I didn't know about this thing until now and I have an angel living inside of me.

"A united front and a supportive back, is what I want for all of us."

"That lines up with what we thought." Vicky rolls all the way over and hugs me. "You got everyone's attention coming to Nicky's defense."

"Oh, about the show." I mean yeah, now that I think about it, but was more getting them ready for things that would put me in a mental institution just for saying out loud, protecting each other from demons, trying to date rape one of you just to interfere with some prophecy nobody knows about, or whatever the fuck that was outside, 'succubus', Anitta adds, that Succubus outside looking scary as fuck. 'Language'! sorry.

"Yeah, everyone noticed and we all apologized to Nick, she's has to be the nicest person I've ever seen in real life or movies and we had our group plus her, well anyway, she's been fully adopted.

Not a lot of talking after that as we had to get up in a few hours to hit the Rec center, the second I was awake though, 'any updates on the succubus?' Does that mean Incubus and vampires, hey is bigfoot real?

'Yes to all of that and their feet are normally sized for their bodies.'

'How have they stayed so hidden?'

'We live in; hmmm, bubbles that touch, wherever they are touching there can be breaches, your bubble is between heaven and hell, mostly, so there is always a breach somewhere, when heaven and hell touch and are touching yours, things get hectic.'

'Why was she flying right at us and then turned into the shadows, another watcher?'

'That's Megera, she's way too high up to watch you, no offense.'

'some taken, but I get it, is she scared of you?'

'Psssh no! She wouldn't even acknowledge my presence, she was probably startled that you could see her, all but a very tiny, minute amount of humans can see us, and they don't last very long.'

'Nut house?' I ask immediately as that's what I was just thinking about me.

'Rude, sometimes the clergy takes them in, but yes, psychiatric institutes have most of them. If she doesn't sense me, don't say anything.'

'Duh.'

'Had to be said, I can help, but we are no match for her strength.'

----

Megara in human form was waiting for the principal when she arrived in her office, cup of coffee in her hand, setting down her keys. She stops and looks around when Megara shows herself, her pheromones work on both sexes, Principal Janice Myers set her cup down, went down on Megara without any prompting and for the next hour had every hole filled, her essense sucked just to the point to keep her fit for duty.

"I need James Letreau's records,' Megara commanded as the secretary, Miss Emily Anderson walked in and took Janice's spot without uttering a word. "That one," Megara pointed at the second period teacher, "call her in for his class and I will substitute."

'She's here,' Anitta says, 'down the left hallway, we walked straight ahead to first period.

'Right here? In the middle of the school?' I ask.

'Human's can't see her, any that do, will do whatever she asks.'

'Emma and them?' I ask.

'I feel them, if she approaches any of them, we can at least interfere,' she didn't sound all that confident.

'I'd make you leave if it made a difference,' she answered. 'If she wanted you dead, she wouldn't have waited.'

'Thought you said they don't normally kill?'

'Megara is one of THE three furies, she spent time here a while back metering out justice to any that went against the natural order.'

'That doesn't sound evil?'

'She decides what is natural and justice, she has different measures, though not evil, it's not compassion being metered out.'

I didn't pay attention to a single moment of class, the entire time listening to the history and that she is moving but not towards any of the girls.

'We are walking right towards her,' Anitta says as we turn down the hall, at the door it's confirmed she's in there. 'Go in or leave?' Anitta asks.

'You're asking me? Uh, shit, sorry, I'd rather go in than worry about the others.

The moment we walk through the door, another few seconds and we'd hit the late bell. The room is frozen in their seats, staring down at their desks.

"I guess this is better than if they watched." I say to Magera looking like an obscenely proportioned movie star.

"Megera? I assume," I give her a little bow and head nod.

"You felt me coming last night and approached me twice now, twice." Megara goes back to her demon form. "What are you?"

"James, just a human that can see all that goes bump in the night," I am doing my best to focus on the conversation so I don't spike and Anitta can hold the fear back a little, hopefully no sudden movements.

I walk over and sit at the empty desk in front of her, "Why would they send someone like you, for little ole me?"

She has been staring holes through me, "Can you call him, or does he just show up?" Megara's number one worry is that Michael appears and takes his offense out on her, or that Barbas finds out she is doing more than just watching.

'She's talking about Michael, Phillipe to Desmond and up to her already, what did I do?' Anitta says, 'if Michael finds out, oh, no.'

"The measures being used I probably could have come to you for justice on the attempted drugging and raping of my girlfriend to pause the prophecy?" I say and she leans forward on the desk. "Are you here to help or to harm would determine his disposition." Her frown nudges up towards a smile at his use of her title.

"Help, for now, I, hmmm, what to do with you, you are definitely not the next messiah with your little harem, first one I've seen in the modern era. You're not part Incubus?"

"Not that I know of, but it was only recently that everything started to happen, I'm currently trying to get a grip on what I can do, he showed up to stop me from ending that fallen guardian Phillipe, I was a bit out of control.

You'd have thought I slapped her in the face. Anitta gasped, 'that's far enough, do not threaten her directly, please!'

"What Prophecy?" she drags a her nail across the desk watching my face for any tell.

"No idea, don't even know if it's me that will do whatever it, is.' I say and she sits back.

"Well shit, you know less than I do about that." She stands up and walks over to the desk, looming over me, "So you feel, nothing, no room for me in your little swaray? Her finger lifts my chin up past her naked boobs where I was looking at, briefly.

"Not at the moment, still too scared to process that part of this encounter," I answer feeling very vulnerable.

"If you don't call Michael down on us, I'll leave your women alone?" She asks and I nod.

"Deal." I answer and think of the deal with a devil statement. "I'm interested to see where this is going."

She leans forward and licks my cheek across to my ear. "That was supposed to be my line, human." She leans back and looks at me.

'I'm holding back the dozen orgasms you should have had by now.' Anitta whispers, like she could be heard if spoken inside my head in a normal tone.

"My bad, and thanks by the way, you make this class interesting again." I say and Anita groans and Megera shakes her head.

"Having a normal conversation with a human, and he jokes, AT me, I thought I'd seen it all." Walking towards the door of the class, "I'll be around, James."

Megera walked out of the front doors of the school and into the headquarters front lobby lost re-running every facial tick that boy had when dealing with her, none of it making any sense.

"You were expected, yesterday." The lesser demon at the front desk says and taps a line, "Megara is here sir, she is on her way," is said into the intercom.

She was aggravated at the lack of respect considering her station AND that human James, just massaged her ego the entire time they were talking, talking, she can't get over the fact that he spoke to her, she either gets simpering obedience or she gives it, there's never, conversations.

The door opened on its own and she walked in before Barbas, he didn't even look up. She went through telling him everything she'd uncovered, leaving out the confrontations.

"He has a harem? Mulitple women he's having sex with at the same time?" Barbas relaxes back in his seat. "Well, that's a relief, why Michael then?"

"Still working on that," Megera then realizes she not only didn't bow down and whip his cock out the moment she arrived but that she didn't feel the overwhelming 'need' to do so. He didn't seem to notice yet, so she decided to follow the routine of the last millennia and went through the motions. That human boy James, the lick up his face had no effect on him, but it seems to have had one on me.

Thanks for making it this far, this story was blocked up, I've spent more time reading a dozen amazing authors on this site and working on the Ranger series as the readers volunteering to join it gave it more of a purpose. This one, I hope, is back. Be gentle on the rating and comments as this was one stream of consciousness slapped down as it arrived.

12