All Comments on 'Anjali's Fun Night In Jaipur'

by blue_all

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
VERY EROTIC; TOTALLY REALISTIC. MY CUP OF TEA. ANJALI IS A TRUE LOVING WIFE! I GAVE YOU A 4.4/5 (88%)!

My wife underwent a transformation in her early 30s. We already had one child. She had a good job (so did i). She became self aware & self confident. She was very well dressed. Then she got promoted to a job that involved some business travel... Her self self confidence made her better in bed. Has she been practicing love making when away? Her drawers were full of classy-cum-sexy undergarments. Every day she looked like a million bucks.

At first i did not like her business trips (they made me jealous).

Later i realized that what happens while she is away on stays away.

When she was 36 she told me she was pregnant. She told me point blank I was the father: "For a while you were jealous. I repeat, it's yours! Do you want it? Do you still love me? If you don't love me, we had better not have this child. I never stopped loving you & never will."

I still think she cheated on me when & if a perfect opportunity presented itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i enjoy my life

fuck fan@ enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
unrealistic

Anyone who has been into an indian restroom will never lie down on the floor for passion!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Reminds me of an Audie Murphy quote

concerning his Western movies - '"Same story - different horse."

Same story - different names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Typical Indian Tripe

1* Always the same story just change the names

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Indian slut

Typical of blue_all- WACC stories -willing or not

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story

nice story, could be more descriptive

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous