Anja's Game Pt. 04

Story Info
A fruity encounter.
5.9k words
4.81
3.2k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/06/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers

This is part 4 of an ongoing series. For context and background, it's best to read the first three parts before this one.

Part 04:

I waited patiently and selected some strawberries and peaches as she served another customer, but she shot me a couple of little smiles as I waited. I began to hope. It could be on.

***

Happiness is a juicy strawberry. Especially if it's the right kind of juice, and I have the right kind. Not that it has to be mine, any pussy juice will do, I just love pussy juice. If I'm alone, I often have a delicious time playing with the heady combination of fruit and my pussy, and if I seduce someone, I'm always anticipating, most of all, my first taste of her. The anticipation of it is exquisite, and the first scent of her arousal never fails to make me crazy with lust. It's an obsession, perhaps an illness, but not one I worry about unduly because I get plenty of chances to treat it.

I find fruit an amazing erotic aid, and it always massively enhances a masturbation session, especially in combination with other toys. I have used all kinds of fruits, from grapes to watermelon, and most things in between, and I've loved all of them. It's great to try all the different combinations and it always makes me insanely horny.

As you will know if you have read the first three parts of this story, I don't have much trouble seducing (or being seduced by) new lesbian lovers, but I still enjoy playing with myself quite regularly. It's a different experience than actual sex, and no less pleasurable. I love being in control of the pace, revelling in the sexuality of my body, relishing its responses, savouring the slow build-up of my arousal, and concentrating just on my pleasure and my pleasure alone.

I do sometimes use toys and vibrators, and I'm especially impressed with my clit-sucking Satisfyer toy, especially if I'm looking for a 'quick hit' or if I am greedy for multiple orgasms, but mostly it's just my fingers and some fruit to add flavour and sensuality. Deliciously sticky and succulent.

As I alluded to above, strawberries are a favourite; their rough texture feels divine on my clitoris, or squeezing between my petals, and I find their taste makes a great combination with my early arousal juice, which is usually quite thick and creamy.

Grapes lend themselves to a different pleasure; I like to pop one inside me, then languidly circle my clit with a finger, while it marinates in my ever-increasing juiciness. When it's good and hot, I squeeze it out, put it in my mouth, then suck on it gently, before crushing it between my tongue and the roof of my mouth, making a explosion of grape juice mingle with my pussy cream and saliva. Such a horny cocktail. I often get through a whole bunch of grapes like this, one at a time. It's so wonderfully libertine.

Of course, I also like to fuck myself with a cucumber or an aubergine. They are a little too smooth, but the addition of a ribbed condom does wonders for their stimulation. Just gliding one slowly in and out of my very wet pussy, feeling the ribs gently rippling through my vaginal entrance is enough to very quickly bring me to orgasm. I did once try combining it with the Satisfyer on my clit at the same time, but that was WAAY too intense!

Another favourite of mine is a segment of apple. The firmness of the flesh and its keen edge is exquisite when scraped across my inner lips, and the sharp corner can be used to delicately tease my clit and the flesh just below it. I can keep myself right on the edge of orgasm like this, building up to what is always an explosive climax. My juice oozes impressively, and my vaginal muscles twitch and spasm involuntarily as I hold myself on the very brink, sometimes for minutes, before letting myself cross the threshold.

I've produced some monumental squirts like this, spurting out an almost clear liquid that tastes quite different to my early arousal cream. I know because I once collected it in a glass and drank it in a thoroughly depraved way.

Quite often, I get very horny when I'm at work. Jun and Gigi often come and perch on my desk for a chat, at different times. Both of them are as hot as hell, and their presence never fails to turn me on, but Gigi is super-straight, as you know, and Juni now has a regular girlfriend, so sex with her is off the menu. The other fanciable girls in the office are all straight and married or in relationships, so I have had no luck with any other office seductions -- so far.

A few weeks ago, I'd had a quick little mid-week orgasm, using my Satisfyer, but as weekend approached, I was feeling a little deprived. I decided, in the absence of a playmate, I would have a long self-pleasuring session on Saturday afternoon and would stock up on fruit and veg, including strawberries, peaches, watermelon, and an aubergine or cucumber.

I often buy my fruit and veg from a stall on the market, run by a vivacious woman, a little older than me -- probably in her mid-thirties. She has bright, twinkly blue eyes and a wicked grin, and she's been known to come out with comments that make me think she knows exactly what I'm going to do with the items I buy from her.

She was a definite maybe, but she was always kind of hiding behind her produce and wearing a tabard, and her blonde hair was always bunched up under her silly white mesh hat so I had only a limited impression of her; just her grin and her cheeky sense of humour. I had long thought she was good fun though, and I was feeling a little depraved... er, I mean deprived, so I thought 'why not?'

I visited her that Saturday, and deliberately dressed a little more provocatively, in a pair of cut-off denim shorts, sandals with a 2-inch heel, and a white crop top which left my midriff bare and really flattered my breasts, making them look at least one cup size bigger. I deliberately didn't wear a t-shirt bra because I didn't want to hide my nipples too much, and I put my hair in a French plait (braid). A pair of very dark Prada sunglasses completed the look.

It was a cool look and, although it was a shame to cover my eyes, which are one of my biggest weapons when I'm on the hunt for pussy, I planned to take them off when I got to the stall, to inspect the fruit and for maximum impact.

I had no idea whether she had the slightest lesbian tendency, but I thought she had been a little flirty with me on previous occasions, and I decided she would have to be ramrod-straight to resist my charms looking like this.

I got a lot of appreciative glances as I walked from the car to the market, from both men and women, so I knew my look was having the right effect on people, and I loved the attention. I get a real buzz out of knowing people are looking lustfully at me, and I made sure there was some slinky hip action and a bit of tit-jiggle as I strolled through the town-centre crowds.

I arrived at the stall and there she was, having a laugh with two teenage girls, who were buying bunches of grapes. I wondered what typically lewd comment had caused the levity, but they seemed to be enjoying it. One of the girls was holding up the grapes and pretending to tickle them from underneath...

When she saw me, the stall-holder (who's name I still didn't know at this point) looked slightly stunned -- she hadn't seen this look before -- and it took a second or two for the grin to reappear.

'Hello there. You are looking very...well... today. How're you doing?'

'I'm great thanks. Like a lioness.' And I grinned and pushed my sunglasses up onto my head and gave her what I hoped was a dazzling flash of the headlights.' She seemed momentarily a little flustered (exactly what I'd hoped for) but she soon regained her composure.

'What can I get you? I have some very nicely shaped aubergines. Long and plump, they are,' and she indicated some that were positively obscene and gave me a very 'fruity' look.

'Naughty,' I said 'but what I'd really like you to get for me is a drink in the Wheatsheaf Inn later on. What time do you pack up?'

To my surprise, she blushed furiously and looked down, avoiding my gaze. I thought perhaps I was about to get a bad reaction, but then she looked up again, still blushing, and said 'Are you asking me out?'

'Well yes, but just for a drink. Nothing more... unless you want it.'

A flicker of a smile crossed her lips, but then another person came up to the stall and she became business-like again. I waited patiently and selected some strawberries and peaches as she served the other customer, but she shot me a couple of little smiles as I waited. I began to hope. It could be on.

She finished serving the other customer and I handed her money for my purchases. Her beaming smile was back now, and she stroked my change into my hand in a very sensuous way.

'I can be done here by five. I'll get my brother to finish clearing up. See you in the Wheatsheaf at half past. Oh, and my name is Frida, with an 'i'. It's short for Annefrid. My father is Swedish.

'Really?' I said, incredulously. 'I'm Anja. My dad's Danish.'

She hooted with laughter. 'Yay, Scandi chicks united! What were the chances, eh? See you later Anja, and we'll talk about the Skagerrak...'

I walked back to my car with a fixed silly grin on my face, and returned home. I had three hours to kill, but I resisted the temptation to spend them wanking. Not so easy with thoughts of Frida, and bags of fruit in the house that I'd bought with that purpose in mind. I did have a delicious little interlude though...

I sat on the sofa with legs akimbo and my shorts around my ankles, and slowly ate a peach, enhanced with a different kind of juice. I had cut the fruit into thin segments and I dipped each one into my honeypot before devouring it, salaciously. Well, it was impossible to resist ENTIRELY.

5:28pm and I was in the Wheatsheaf, waiting for Frida to arrive. She was a little late, and burst in, breathlessly apologising. 'Sorry Anja, I legged it home to change and didn't really have enough time.' But I wasn't really listening. I was taking in this woman, who I had hardly seen, except when she was hiding behind her stall in her workwear, and I was dumbfounded. She was gabbling rapidly about trying to find shoes, the wrong dress, rushed makeup etc etc, and I just stood and stared at her in wonder. Eventually she stopped babbling, looked at me, and said 'What?'

'Nothing, I have just never seen you before. Not properly, anyway. You're gorgeous, Frida.'

'Aw, stop it' she said with mock embarrassment. 'Flattery will get you everywhere.'

Mm mmm.

She stood there, slightly taller than me, in a simple but attractive navy-blue mid-thigh dress and matching court shoes with modest heels, and her curly blonde hair cascading over her shoulders. Her makeup was subtle (not bad for a rushed job) and her face looked even prettier with her hair down. She was on the curvy side of slender, with just the right amount of fullness of breasts and hips. She was perfect, and way more sexy than I had imagined or hoped. My throat was suddenly dry.

We ordered drinks and went and sat in a cosy alcove to chat, and it wasn't long before the talk got around to sex and sexuality; 'I have the distinct impression you're a lesbian Anja' she said, as if I hadn't made it completely obvious.

'Oh, you noticed eh?' I grinned. 'What about you?'

'Well, therein lies a story.'

'Do tell, I like stories'

'Well, when I was younger I was very bi. I had girlfriends and boyfriends, and lots of sex. I did a lot of experimenting, lesbian sex, threesomes, bondage, watersports, even getting paid to have sex. Yes, I was briefly a whore, but I settled down and have been straight for over ten years now and have been in two steady relationships, neither of which worked out in the end. Luckily for me, I am currently between boyfriends. Perfect timing for you to show up.'

'So, why did you stop having sex with girls? Did you not enjoy it?'

'Oh fuck yes. I was addicted to it. I guess I just wanted to simplify things and move away from being such a dirty cow.' She smirked at her own insult. 'But God I've missed it. There's nothing like the intimacy of lezzy sex. It's very special... I know, I'm preaching to the converted, aren't I?'

I smiled. It seemed all barriers were down now. We were almost certainly going to have sex. It was a lovely feeling.

I leaned towards her and she needed no further encouragement. She grabbed me by the back of my head and kissed me with startling ferocity, devouring my lips and sucking on my tongue when I teased her with it. Her hand came up to my breast but I stopped her. 'This will get us thrown out of the pub Frida.'

'Come on,' she said, jumping up. 'I only live a few streets away. Let's go to my place.'

We headed out, and I had trouble keeping up with her as she skipped along ahead of me, dragging me by the hand like I was her prize catch, which I was, I suppose.

She chattered breathlessly as we went;

'Jeesus Christ on a bike Anja, I'm so horny... I can't believe I've waited so long... I can't believe my luck meeting you... God, you're so sexy... Wow, I'm so fucking wet... I'm so excited...' etc. It was nice to be desired like this, and I was pretty wet myself. I sensed this particular encounter was going to be special.

We arrived at her modest little terraced house, and she fumbled with the key in the lock, rushing with trembling hands to open the door, then we were in, and she was dragging me up the stairs to her bedroom, which was festooned with discarded clothes from her earlier, evidently frenzied, preparations for meeting me. It told me a lot about how excited she had been, and found that quite flattering.

And now, less than two hours later, she had me here, all to herself, ready and patently willing. It was obviously extremely thrilling for her, and me too, and we were soon undressing with a fervid urgency. As we shed our clothes, we were appraising each other's bodies appreciatively. We were quite similar in some ways but she was slightly taller, and a little less curvy perhaps, her hair slightly longer and a much lighter shade of blonde. Her blue eyes were slightly less striking than mine, but still pretty, and her breasts were a little less full with smaller nipples. She was beautiful.

As she slipped off her knickers she took a deep breath and said, aloud but to herself, 'Calm, Frida, calm...'

I noticed her sparse, trimmed pubes were a pale gold colour, just like her eyebrows. She was a proper blonde. No peroxide here.

We came together for a long, slow kiss, and she held me very tightly around my waist, squeezing my body against hers. I could feel tremors passing through her body, she was so excited, and this was very arousing for me too. I immersed myself in the sensuality of the kiss, and the gorgeous feeling of our breasts pressing together. I could feel the hard bumps of her nipples, and she would certainly be able to feel mine. It was SO beautifully sensuous.

She broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, 'Lay on the bed Anja, I want to make love to you.' I thought it was a slightly unusual thing to ask at that point, as it was already happening, but what she had in mind was something else.

I lay back on her pillows, which smelled of her orangey, bergamot-scented perfume, and she began a kind of reverential adoration of every inch of my body. Starting by kissing the top of my head (when her nipples hovered tantalisingly close to my mouth) she progressed downwards, kissing tenderly all over my face, then down my neck, along my collarbones and onward to my breasts, which she pushed gently up with both hands. She kissed all over each of them before homing in on my erect nipples, breathing 'Ohhh, to die for' as she licked and sucked on them.

She continued, along the lower edges of my ribcage, then across my stomach to my hip bones, and down my left leg to my foot. She slowly sucked each toe as if she were savouring a succulent piece of fruit, then she moved to my other foot and began kissing her way back upwards, along my instep, over my ankle bones up my shin to my knee and beyond.

She lingered over my thighs, kissing and suckling the soft flesh of each of them as I spread them wider for her, enticing her to slowly, very slowly, home in on my pussy. It was luxurious to just lie there and soak up the attention, and she was very good at this body worship. She really seemed to be in thrall as she adored my body, making little appreciative noises and murmuring, almost under her breath...

'Mmm gorgeous... God, I've missed this... I love the scent of your skin...beautiful...oh, so soft and sexy...'

When she got close to my sex she delayed, teasing me. She ran her fingertips over my slit, then kissed the tendons that link pussy to thigh, inhaling my scent as she did so, and I was so wet and aroused my scent was strong. I'm sure it was pretty heady from a couple of inches away. She brushed her nose across my pubes, parted my lips with her fingers and just stared at my wet, engorged pussy.

'Oh fuck, Anja, you are gorgeous,' she breathed, and she moved forward and planted a soft, tender kiss on my labia, as if she were kissing the mouth of a lover. I sensed her shudder as her lips made contact, and I felt her hot breath on my flesh as she panted slightly in her ardour.

My pussy was screaming with desire at this point, and hers must have been too, but she went very slowly, showing impressive self-control as she just prolonged my aching need for release. I couldn't remain passive though, and spread my outer lips apart with both hands, and began to gently thrust my hips up and down against her, smearing my slick, juicy vulva against her mouth and nose.

We were both moaning with lust now, as she held her tongue out for me to rub against, and sometimes twirled it against my clit when she could, and I let out an occasional, involuntary 'fuuck' as I revelled in the incredible eroticism of the situation, the sheer salacity of fucking her face like this, and looking down at her, loving every minute of it.

I couldn't last long though, and I soon erupted into a jerking, squirting orgasm, clutching the bed covers with both hands, covering her face in my juice, and squeezing her head between my thighs as my climax washed over me, making the depths of my abdomen ache with the sheer intensity of it.

Frida waited until I quieted slightly and my thighs relaxed, then she let out a long, deep groan.. 'Ohhh, Goddd, that was immense,' and she started rubbing her face in my wet, still oozing sex, covering every inch of her visage in my creamy juice. Gorging herself on my post-orgasmic pussy. She pushed her tongue deep into me and sucked out some of my juice, then crawled up my body and let her tongue hang out of her mouth, feeding me a long drool of pussy juice and saliva. Very lewd but delicious.

She had had a hand between her legs for a while now, wanking herself, and her climax couldn't be far away. I had a vague intention to help her with that, as I gradually surfaced from my orgasmic mist, but before I could, she suddenly crawled up and straddled my face, bringing her pussy directly over my me, and she knelt there and rapidly brought herself to orgasm, wanking herself off, furiously and desperately, and going 'uh, uh, uhh, uhhh' as she sprinkled me with her love liquid before throwing herself back onto the bed next to me, still fingering her clit but more and more gently.

We lay there, side by side, recovering from intense orgasms, then she turned towards me and kissed me on the lips.

Oh, Anja, that was so beautiful. Why did I ever give it up?'

She clung to me tightly, her arm around my waist, and we briefly drifted off to sleep.

It was a deep, dreamless slumber, the kind you only get straight after sex, and when I awoke, I momentarily forgot where I was, but then I became aware of her warmth against me, and the bergamot scent of her perfume, and I remembered...

LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers
12