Anja's Game Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and pushed her gently onto her back, then woke her up with some gentle, sensuous loving of her breasts, which were soft and lovely. I felt her areolae crinkle up under my tongue, and she murmured her appreciation as I licked her nipples and ran my lips over them, slowly and sensuously.

'Ooh, that's gorgeous...'

I began to kiss my way down her stomach, emulating her earlier adoration of me, and settled myself between her legs, which she parted willingly for me. I got my first proper look at her pussy and it took my breath away. In fact, I think it was the most perfect pussy I've ever seen; her mons was very prominent, forming a pronounced bump at the bottom of her flat stomach, and it, along with her outer lips, had a sparse covering of beautiful, golden blonde curls, very carefully trimmed. Between her outer lips, her inner labia protruded, plump, pink, and almost meaty. They were an exquisite shape -- like two halves of a lanceolate leaf, and they were glistening with her wetness. I took all this in in a few seconds and my mouth watered.

She gave a tremulous little sigh as I trailed a finger up between her petals, scraping her tender flesh lightly with my fingernail. Then I smeared her juice round and round her clitoris, ever so softly before running my fingertip back down and into her entrance, bringing a sharp intake of breath from her. I spread her lips apart with my fingers and pressed my mouth to her exposed wet flesh, then I moved my head up and down slowly, savouring the feel of her, the scent of her, the taste of her, before slipping my tongue between her lips and into the hot well of her vagina. Her taste was delectable; earthy, rich, and slightly piquant, it made my own juice well up within me. A delicious feeling and a delicious flavour. God, I love cunnilingus, SO fucking much!

I lapped up her liquid, ladling it up and over her clitoris and letting it dribble back down between her lips, then I moved up and concentrated on her little button. Sucking licking it, and working it against my top lip with my tongue. At the same time, I slipped two fingers inside her and began to pump them in and out, building up the rhythm gradually, while keeping up my attentions on her clit. She groaned, a breathy, lust-laden groan, and her hips began to squirm and jerk as her arousal grew, and her pussy got wetter and wetter, her love juice running uncontrollably over my hand and wrist, and dripping onto the bed.

'Oohh, fuck me Anja, suck me, make me come..' Then, more primitively, 'Uh, uh, f,- uck, uh, uh, UH...'

I built up the pace of my sucking and fucking, faster and faster, pushing her arousal up and up, seeking the pinnacle of stimulation, and she rose, higher and higher through the firmament of sexual abandon, until she arched her back, lifting her pelvis off the bed, and poured over the climactic edge like Angel Falls, dissolving into mist as she hurtled through the orgasmic maelstrom.

Her pussy was also like a waterfall, spurting out an extraordinary amount of juice, which I tried to catch with my tongue. My fingers were still inside her and, as I slowed then stopped my finger fucking, a pool of lovely creamy cum, collected in the palm of my hand and I lapped it up with relish, then I moved up and gave her my fingers to suck.

'You are fucking delish,' I said, licking my lips, and I kissed her -- a wet, slippery, juicy, musky kiss. She held the back of my head and used her tongue to clean every inch of my face, moaning lustfully as if she were eating the food of the Gods.

I flopped down next to her and, as she lay recovering with eyes closed, I wanked myself to a wonderful, wanton, gratifying orgasm, just obeying my overpowering lust.

We slept, like babies, and I gradually awoke to the feeling of a weight on my chest. Sunlight was streaming in and I opened my eyes to see Frida's pussy staring me in the face. She was sitting on me and looking down with that wicked grin.

'Morning gorgeous. Want some more pussy?'

Good grief, she's not shy! But of course I wanted more. I grabbed her bum cheeks and pulled her forward so I could gorge myself on those succulent lips again. A pussy like hers simply shouldn't be allowed. It should be regarded as a class A drug, it's so addictive. I ate her again, with gusto, and I wanked myself off at the same time, even managing to time my climax so it coincided with hers.

In truth, I was on the edge of coming very quickly, and I just had to stop a couple of times, keeping myself on the brink until I sensed she was near, and then go for it! I was rewarded with the utterly exquisite combination of reaching my orgasm just as she flooded my mouth with her hot, syrupy juice. An indescribable feeling.

She rolled off me and we lay there panting. My whole body was buzzing with elation and sexual gratification and it took a while before either of us could speak. Frida was first, and she came out with a corny line that would have done justice to a Hollywood B movie, but which caused an eruption of confused and conflicted feelings in me.

'Oh Anja, where have you been all my life darlin?'

I laughed it off with a glib 'Oh here and there,' but it started alarm bells ringing. There was a real wistful emotion in her question, and I suddenly realised she may have longer term hopes and aspirations in my direction, and I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

With all my lesbian pickups, all I'm looking for is no-strings sex, and so far that has worked well. I always try to make it clear from the start that I'm not looking for a long-term girlfriend, but perhaps I hadn't been explicit enough with Frida. She was obviously going through a kind of revelation, a rediscovery of her lesbian passions, and I could tell she was rapidly becoming besotted with me, and that made me want to flee, for some reason.

Jun at work had told me that she thinks this is quite a male behaviour, and perhaps she's right. I guess I'm greedy, selfish even. I want to continue to experience lots of sex with different women - because they are all so different and wonderful - with no emotional baggage, but Frida was forcing me to examine my motives. I needed time to think.

Over breakfast, she asked if she could see me again the following weekend and I said yes. I was perhaps putting off the inevitable moment when I would have to let her down as gently as possible, but I didn't see the harm in us keeping in touch. After all, I see Jun almost every day, and still talk to Jenni from time to time, and that hasn't caused any problems. I arranged to pick her up the following Saturday and bring her to my house for a 'fruity' time, and that made her grin from ear to ear.

We exchanged texts during the week, some of them very lewd, and I must say, she was getting under my skin quite effectively. I spent long hours deep in thought, reflecting on my motives and my feelings. Questioning myself.

Why was I determined to flee? Frida was perfect girlfriend material; physically lovely, with a wicked grin and a sharp sense of humour and, as she said, we were a couple of Scandi chicks with probably quite a lot in common. Should I grab this opportunity with both hands, or keep a hermetically sealed lid on my growing feelings and move on? It was a conundrum to wrestle with but, typically, I decided to put off my final decision until after the next weekend.

As arranged, I picked her up the next Saturday afternoon and drove her to my place. It was another sunny day and I put the roof down on the car, which she found exciting and novel. She was all smiles as we drove out into the suburbs where I live, and we got loads of attention; two blondes in a bright red sports car, shades on and hair blowing in the slipstream. I'm surprised there weren't road accidents.

We pulled up on my drive, and skipped giggling into the house, clutching two bags of fruit. We had plans, and the feeling of horny anticipation was palpable. I didn't waste any time with preamble and simply took her straight to the bedroom.

What followed was deliciously wanton and erotic, and it went on for hours. We had discovered that we both had a voracious appetite for using fruit to enhance autoerotic pleasure, and that we loved to take a LONG time over it. No surprise in her case, given what she does for a living. We wanted to share this passion, and combine it with lesbian sex. No wonder we were excited!

We both have our favourite fruits, and our favourite way of using them, and we erotically demonstrated them to each other. It was so exciting, watching her play with a strawberry, coating it in her creamy juice and rubbing it on her nipples, and even better when I could lick it up and then, ultimately eat the fruit direct from her pussy. The sight of a juicy strawberry, peeping out from between those gorgeous fleshy lips, with a trickle of whitish juice escaping from her vagina was literally mouth-watering.

I spent an exquisite half hour, wanking my clit languidly and popping grapes into my pussy then squeezing them out into her waiting mouth as she lay between my legs with a look of rapture on her face, and I demonstrated the pleasures possible with the keen edge of a slice of apple as she watched very closely.

We did a lot of mutual wanking and I lost count of my orgasms, but the ultimate climax was when we put ribbed condoms on each end of a very long cucumber and used it as a double ended dildo. A naked cucumber is too smooth to provide much stimulation, but with the ribbed condoms... oh boy.

We scissored, with the cucumber deep inside us and, as usual with a double-ender, it took a while to hit the right rhythm, but once we found it there was no stopping us. We drove each other to orgasm after orgasm, each one seemingly more intense than the last. It was thoroughly addictive and we only stopped when we were a slippery, mushy, steamy, sweat-glistening, exhausted shambles.

Our limbs were floppy and weak, and my pelvis didn't seem to belong to me, but the flood of endorphins was sheer bliss and we just lay there, oblivious of the mess of love liquid we were lying in. We dozed, but then woke up chilly and, went for a warm shower together.

It was almost 10pm now, but we were ravenous so, after we'd changed the bed sheets, we sat and ate a meal I had pre-prepared for just such an eventuality, then we crawled into bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

There was no impromptu face-sitting the next morning, and I awoke with a heavy heart because I knew I had to tell her there was no future for us.

It was not easy. We both cried, and her confusion was heart-breaking.

'Why?' she sobbed.

'I just can't' I said, almost choking on the words.

'But why, Anja?'

'I can't explain it.'

We held each other.

'We can still be friends.'

But she turned her back and just snivelled into the pillow.

It was horrible. I felt like a heartless bitch, and I was SO conflicted, but she eventually turned around and said, ruefully, 'I've done this to myself. I expected too much. Got carried away, didn't I?' She had thought about it and put the blame on herself instead of me, even though it was obviously me who was the problem. Bless her. I could feel my tears welling up again so I got up and went to make some coffee.

Over breakfast, things calmed between us and we actually had a normal conversation about ordinary things as I drove her home, but this was one of the most difficult things I'd ever done, and I had never before been so torn apart inside.

For the first time ever, I seriously questioned my lifestyle. I would need to talk to Jun, who had become a kind of muse, or maybe an agony aunt, to me.

***

A week later, I went to buy fruit at Frida's stall. It was the first time I'd seen her for six days, and she hadn't texted me at all in that time. She behaved as normal, as if our brief, intense, sexual liason had never happened. She was smiley, friendly, but somehow distant, and I had pangs which went straight to my stomach. Pangs of regret, pangs of doubt about my actions, and pangs of affection for her. Would I ever get her out of my system?

To be continued...

12