All Comments on 'Anja's Game Pt. 04'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
toesucker1toesucker111 months ago

“… feeding me a long drool of pussy juice and saliva. Very lewd but delicious.” Yes, delicious and so HOT. In fact, I think I need a lie-down. And some fruit.

It seems that our heroine has been playing with fire here…

LissyWLissyW11 months agoAuthor

toesucker1: I'm glad you find it hot. 🙂

Yes, she's playing with fire, as always really. The idea of a string of lesbian one night stands is quite seductive but, like most women, Anja is susceptible to her emotions. I find that an interesting thing to explore.

CupidCupidCupidCupid11 months ago

I have to agree with Toesucker1'S comments, in that this story was very intense indeed, but, ending with a tinge of sadness 😞. Has Anja found the 'one'? Are her prowling days over? Credit to you LissyW for leaving your readers hanging on!

BTW, have you ever read the 'Mens Room', by Ann Oakley? It's my wife's book and features a segment whereby the two main protagonists involve strawberries in their loving making!

LissyWLissyW11 months agoAuthor

CupidCupid: are the lovers in your wife's book lesbians?

CupidCupidCupidCupid11 months ago

Unfortunately no. The lovers are a man and woman. This story and previous stories where you mentioned strawberries reminded me of the book. Sorry!

LissyWLissyW11 months agoAuthor

CupdCupid: It sounds interesting but, as you'll appreciate, not my thing. 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian erotica.. My stories Over Heels, Savour Me, Anja's Ga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES