All Comments on 'Anklet Adventure Pt. 02'

by dometoo

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

"He said all white boys are cum sluts" was your comment.

One feels bad for all white cum sluts that died trying to free blacks from slavery.

After all, it is not like superior black brothers did anything to free their shitty arses.

I want to say sorry that I can't give you -5, but you are superior and in no need for it.

PS: shitting across the board with statements like above will cause some comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
you are

very talented this epic tale can go on and on

and we'd never tire of it

a Jack of Spades for the "husband" and 1 for his boy Carl

straponsissystraponsissyover 5 years ago
and ????

please continue this with the Panama adventures, and how much Martha, Debbie, and especially Carl, will learn from Mark (and others) new experiences. too bad could only rate this a '5', but both chapters deserves more...like a 12 on a ten point scale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh my

I do like stories from the cucks perspective, and that cuck really got humiliated

It made Sperm came out of my penis whilst reading this.

verssexverssexover 5 years ago
Love it!

Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ugh

You think black men would act like that with a sissy at a club on a cruise? Fantasy that many big dicks on a cruise....what the actual fuck with the racist way she talked about her possible baby...almost stopped reading with that shit...Could have been good but just had them turn to nasty trash overnight....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm going to make sperm.

Having read this I'm now going to masturbate.

I only give stories 5* if They make me wank myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absurd

Totally unconvincing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Racist garbage

Humiliation kinks should be in Fetish.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 4 years ago
Sucks

and stupid and sucks and is stupid pile of crap . Gets a fat 0 .

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

There is NO love by this wife for her husband...she is a worthless slut bitch whore..This has to be the #1 worst story on the entire literotica site...author she issue a written apology

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

their would be a lot of dead people the bro and allof his friends the big bro would beleave what was happened fuck hom and all of them scum sucking peices of shit

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 3 years ago

WOW! Hot Erotic and Repulsive! I don’t care for any of the characters. Ed was humiliated and sickening and Lynda is a real Bitch for the way she flipped on Ed after one time with Mark and lied. Mark is a self centered piece of shit as well as those other black assholes. I’m not being racist about this but the characters seemed arrogant to both Ed and Lynda. I will read the 2 remaining chapters to see how deprived the author takes this story.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 3 years ago

Additional thought: Why wasn’t there any mention of what the sex was like for Ed and Lynda after she had been breed by those BBC other than Ed wore a condom.

dwayne369dwayne369over 2 years ago

Too much sissy boi stuff... not my thing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You had me till the getting dressed up in women's cloths and the daughters got involved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If this isn't the dumbest story ever written, it is definitely number two!!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

At some of the Parties I Danced at or was took to that was Swingers or just the Bachelor Parties or the BDSM Life style parties there was Mens like Jack that went both ways with the Men and womens there. But there were womens there like me and Lynda who just did it with the Black Mens that was there either one at a time or together some times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You (the author) are truly a demented fucking idiot. You are one of the reasons that Black are so fucked up and think they are something so special that they can treat White women and men the way they do. That 9mm that lays dormant in the back of your mind needs to be taken out. Feel the weight? Feel the fullness in your hand? The smooth barrel against your temple? The slight resistance as you put just enough pressure on the trigger? Feel it? Just a little more pressure and all your worries will go away. All your sickness will be gone in a splash of red spraying out of the other side of your skull. And the World will be a better place because you were able to make the positive decision to curtail your writing in such a dramatic, climatic manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A far-fetched Erotic fantasy…probably a drug induced dream!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Spreading that black cock myth shit

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 1 year ago

I enjoyed the premise but you are just so terrible a writer. Please don't kick my gentiles. They're Irish.

MotreMouthMotreMouthabout 1 year ago

I absolutely love this story, I don't care what the other people are saying in the comments.

Emma2009Emma2009about 1 year ago

It's really very simple, she made a deal with her husband and broke it. She wants to have a black baby, fine. Get off the boat, eave her to herself, and let her get pregnant, then old, then have no one to be with her when the shine is off the dime so to speak. In other words, dump her fast and get on with your life.

CuckRick1952CuckRick195211 months ago

Great story, and incredibly erotic!

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69713 months ago

What a load of rubbish one time with a black dick and she destroys their lives, not even close to good fiction. Good fiction is based in reality no way any woman goes from 0 to sex slave and turns her husband into a fagot in 3 hours.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My wife Sofia says that its our way of earning spiritual nutrition, when I suck the Black man's penis and kiss her with a mouthful of sperm. Jerome has two very large cream filled chocolate balls, and I strive to give his penis good pleasure so that he knows I'm defeated when he impregnates my wife. We believe its a religious duty to progress harmony and evolution doggie style, taking Black cock in the bitch position. Sofia and I both take it like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous