Anklet Adventure Pt. 04

Story Info
Whole family is corrupted, whoring themselves for bbc.
7.5k words
4.08
78.2k
124

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dometoo
dometoo
579 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

The last time Lynda and I returned from our romantic getaway cruise, she came back black bred and knocked up, cuckolding me and keeping me in chastity much of the time. I'm now the proud father of a three-month-old black boy, Mark, her bull's namesake; with strong prospects of having more black babies. She helped me discover my feminine side and turned me into a sissy slut for the big black cocks she services. It all came about by my own perversions, encouraging my beautiful wife to wear a sexy anklet and go along with whatever fate it brought.

Now, a year later, returning from our week-long family vacation provided by her bull, I was again in chastity as was our teen son, Carl, with Lynda holding the key for both our cock cages. Our son was always a bit famine, but now, following my lead, he was a full-blown sissy for big black cocks. His twin sister, Debbie, and younger sister, Martha, were also converted to black cock sluts, just like their mom. They proudly displayed their new queen of spades ankle tattoos beneath their sparkling anklets; just like Carl's except his was a jack of spades.

Both of our daughters and my wife, all fertile, had been black bred, repeatedly, by dozens of pre-selected black men chosen by the bull for their large sexual endowment. So now, as we stood in line for security clearance at the Panama City, Panama, airport, we all wondered what would come of our lives, changed forever by the debauchery of the last week. There were no longer secrets between any of us, especially about our personal sexual desires and practices. We all shared everything and helped each other fulfill every fantasy imaginable.

We placed the contents of our pockets in one of those small containers for X-ray along with our shoes and cell phones. The girls walked through the metal detector and collected their belongings followed by Carl. Alarms went off. "Have you emptied your pockets, Sir? And removed your belt?" the security agent asked.

"Yes, Sir," Carl replied, after which they pulled him to the side for a hand scanning. I thought the tiny lock on his cock cage was setting off the alarm, but discovered later that Mark set him up. He placed Carl into a steel cock cage instead of one like my little pink plastic restraint, and also forced a large steel butt plug up his ass for the trip home. Mark's diabolical plan was playing out exactly as he planned.

"Do you have something in your pants?" the officer asked Carl after the hand scanner beeped every time it passed over his crotch and ass. Carl, too embarrassed to admit he was wearing a tiny chromed cock cage and had a big steel plug up his ass, just denied having anything; prompting the agent's invite to a private room for further inspection.

Once again, the officer used the hand scanner to confirm the location of detected metal. "Let's start with your right ankle," the agent said, "Show me your ankle, please."

An embarrassed Carl lifted his pant leg and pushed down his sock, revealing a two-inch jack of spades tattoo just above his ankle, and resting on it was his gold anklet featuring three large letters, B B C, interspersed with spade shaped charms. The black agent smirked. "Cute," he said, "You like black cocks?"

"Yes, Sir," Carl answered as his face flushed.

"OK, son, let's see what's in your pants, now," the big black agent demanded as he stood back waiting for Carl to lower his pants and expose himself. Carl's shiny cage lifted slightly from his body as his dick tried to erect within its confines. "That explains the front, now let's see the back," the agent demanded.

Our totally embarrassed boy bent forward, showing the agent a big blue jewel protruding from his ass.

"I'm sorry, son, but I have to see exactly what that is. You'll have to remove it. There's a sink if you need to use it," he told Carl.

Carl shuffled over to the sink with his pants around his ankles. He bent forward and reached between his legs to pull out the plug. "I'm sorry, Sir," Carl told the officer, "but I can't seem to get it out. I need to sit on the toilet to make it come out. It's bigger than I'm used to."

"Well, you're not going anywhere until I see it," the agent insisted.

Carl, in tears, begged, "Could you get my mom or dad, please, Sir?"

"You're an adult. We only allow parents in here with their minor children. So, no, I'm not getting your mommy or daddy, boy. Now pull that thing out of your ass or I'll have to arrest you," the agent barked.

"But I'm going to need some help to get it out. Could you help me get it out, Sir, please?" Carl begged.

The agent just smiled, pulled on a rubber glove and stepped behind our young son. He placed his ungloved hand on Carl's firm, little ass to hold him in place, then grabbed the protruding end of the ass plug. He wiggled it in a circular motion as he pulled with ever increasing force. Manically, he worked it out to its widest girth, then let Carl's sphincter contract and pull the huge plug back in. After amusing himself with several in and out repetitions, he finally pulled it far enough so the boy's contracting ass hole squeezed it out. He placed it in the sink. When Carl attempted to stand, the officer pushed his head back down and told him, "Stay there."

Carl heard the agent's zipper, he felt hands on each of his ass cheeks spreading his gaping ass hole even further, then recognized the feel of a big, blunt cock pressed to his boy pussy. "Oh, yea," he moaned. He never dreamed he'd be fucked here. He held onto sink to steady himself, grunted and moaned, "Oh, Oh, Ahhhh, Yea, Oh fuck!"

"Shhhh!" the officer cautioned him as he smacked his ass to get his attention, "You have to be quiet!" The agent grabbed his hips and pounded him hard, feeding his ass a massive load. As soon as the last spurt left his cock, he pulled out and trapped the cum inside with the massive ass plug.

"On your knees, boy," he demanded. Carl knew what was next, and gratefully licked and sucked the agent's big black cock until it was thoroughly clean. As the agent tucked his dick into his pants, he told Carl, "Hurry up, bitch, pull your pants up. We have to get out of here."

Carl was giddy and giggling like a little girl while sitting next to me on the flight home. I asked what was so funny, and he burst out laughing. "I'll tell you when we're in private," he said. When we got into the car for the final leg of our journey, he couldn't wait to tell his story. He entertained the whole family with details of how the big black agent discovered his anklet and tattoo; and then the cage and plug. "I was so scared," he said, "but then he fucked me so hard!" Carl exclaimed. His laughter was contagious. We laughed until we had tears in our eyes at the absurdity of the event.

When the laughter died down, I wondered how the fuck one week of debauchery turned my whole family, as conventional, reserved and straight-laced as they were, into black cock sluts. They totally lost their sense of decency, modesty and respectability; they had no sense of decorum, absolutely no inhibitions; all they wanted to do is serve big black cocks in any way they could. Every one of them, myself included, epitomized the definition of big black cock slut. And somehow, I was proud of it.

If there was any hope of reclaiming the lifestyle we knew before our trip, it was dashed within moments of our arrival at the house. Lynda nursed the baby on the way home and passed him off to me, "You'll be taking care of Markie from now on, Ed. I'll of course play with him when he's in a good mood and nurse him, but you'll do everything else. And Carl, your dad will be helping, but you are going to take care of the house from now on. I mean everything that I used to do, like cooking and cleaning. The girls and I are going to be busy with other things that are of no concern to you or your father. And one more thing, boys, the girls and I will wear whatever we want any time we wish, but unless you're given permission by one of us, you will remain naked whenever you are in the house or in the back yard around the pool. Please, both of you, don't disappoint me. You will be punished."

I knew better than to disagree with my wife's newfound authoritarianism and simply replied, "Yes, Dear," as I took off my clothing; but Carl was appalled.

"Mom, you can't be serious," he argued, "I have stuff to do. School work and I'm looking for a little part time job. I don't have time to do all that stuff; and why don't the girls have to help? And why do I have to be naked all the time if I don't want to be? That's just not fair!"

"Carl!" Lynda snapped, "Watch your tone! I'm dead serious about this. Its been a long day and I'm tired, I don't appreciate your attitude; and this is not up for discussion! Now that the whole family is part of the lifestyle, I'm fucking done with our old life. I'm your key holder, remember? If you ever want your little dick touched again, you'll do exactly as I say. Now take off your clothes like a good boy," she demanded.

Lynda took a seat on the couch and as soon as Carl was down to nothing but his cock cage, she told him, "Come here and bend over my lap." He had never in his life been spanked, and didn't anticipate what was coming. His mom held him in place with a hand around his neck while her other open hand whooshed through the air, landing full-force on the boy's bare ass. "Smack! Smack! Smack!" the noise reverberated through the air in quick succession as she repeatedly applied the stinging blows. "You will not question me or disobey me! I'm in total control here! If I'm not here, the girls are in charge! You will listen to them! And you will address me as Ma'am and your sisters as Miss from now on! Understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I'm sorry, Ma'am." Carl sobbed. He had been humiliated before about his little dick compared to the huge blacks he'd learned to suck and fuck. He'd even rimmed their asses and licked their loads from his sisters and mother; but laying over his mom's lap while caged and naked, taking an ass whipping and crying like a child was the most embarrassing experience of his life. He was absolutely mortified.

The girls giggled and cheered their mom on, "That's the way, Mom! Spank that naughty boy! Make him cry, Mom!" I, on the other hand, stood silently, in fear of what may lie ahead for me if I objected to this treatment.

When she was satisfied with his submission, she looked at me and asked, "Do you need some too, or are you going to be a good boy?"

"I'll be good, Ma'am," I replied.

Lynda laughed at my quick response, "Ma'am is what our son will call me, Sweetheart, not you. You will address me as Mistress. It's important that you and Carl know your places, and addressing your daughters and me with respect will help remind you. You do understand; right?"

"Yes, Mistress," I obediently replied, thankful that she didn't decide to spank me as well.

"You know what, Carl? I've reconsidered the clothing requirement for you. If you want to dress like the girly boy you are, I'll let you. Just make sure it's something your sisters would wear. And if you decide to wear clothes, you'll first put on makeup. The choice is yours. I want you to be happy, so you'll be naked, like your father, or you'll dress and act like the sissy girl you are. Whenever you leave the house, you'll ask me how you are supposed to dress. I'll decide if you're going as Carl or Carla; got it?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I got it. Thank you; but please don't ever make me go out of the house in girl's clothes. People know me here." Carl pleaded.

"But they don't know Carla. No one will recognize you. Now don't argue with me; that's just asking for another spanking. You boys can go to bed now," she said, meaning go to bed. It wasn't just permission.

The next morning, as I prepared for work, Carl came into the kitchen and confessed, "I'm sorry, Ma'am, but I made a mess in the bed last night. I haven't done it in years, but last night I had a dream, and I accidentally cummed. I didn't mean to; I'm sorry it happened, but I can't help it. Can't you let me out of this thing? Please? It won't happen again if you just let me jerk off. I'll do it in private if you prefer."

Lynda just laughed, "Son, I know what you need, and it's not more masturbation. I only remember you having one other wet dream in your life. I was surprised because it happened when you were only twelve. After that, you started jerking off all the time, depriving yourself of lots and lots of wet dreams, and I'm going to make sure you finally have them. It felt good, didn't it; waking up squirting your load?"

"Yes, Ma'am, but it's not fair. I need the real pleasure of getting there, not just a dream and a shocking, surprising cum in the middle of the night that leaves me extremely frustrated, horny and needing more as I lay in my soggy bed with no way of even touch myself," Carl explained.

"I'm so sorry to hear that, Son, because that's the only way you're going to cum unless you're entertaining a man with your ass. I know when you get ass fucked, you cum. I've seen you do it. Just like your father, you will remain in chastity until I feel like releasing your little dicklet. If you dare ask again, I may never release you. If I let you out, you'd better not masturbate or even touch it without my permission. You will never again masturbate privately, as you suggested. If I allow you to jerk off, it will only be to entertain others, not to satisfy yourself. Trust me, Carl, I do know what's best for you. Now tell me all about the dream that made you cum."

"Its kind of embarrassing," Carl began, "I was hanging with my friend, Bob, at the park and we met this girl. She was really sexy. She had big tits and was dressed really slutty. I watched Bob make out with her. She opened Bob's pants and sucked on his cock, then they lay on the bed. I don't know where the bed came from, it was just there, in the park. Bob reached into her panties and quickly pulled his hand out, yelling about her having a dick. He got up and said let's go, unless you want her. So I got in bed with her, and found she had a pussy too; a real girl pussy. She had no balls, just a juicy pussy. I started fucking her, then Bob got on top of us. His cock somehow was big and black, and as I fucked the girl's pussy, he shoved his cock right into my ass. Then I woke up, spurting cum in the bed."

Lynda laughed and told him, "See, that wasn't so bad; right? You are going to have more stories to tell me like that. Now go clean up your mess and when you get done, come ask me what you're going to do next. You'll have to watch Markie today, while your Dad is at work, and there's lots of housework to catch up on since we've been gone for over a week."

As Carl worked his ass off, scrubbing floors, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, and tending to his baby brother, Lynda and the girls lounged around the pool, exposing every inch of their bodies to the mid-day sun. "Mom, I'm bored," Debbie whined.

"Me too," Martha added, "Can you call Dad and see if he can bring someone home with him; you know, a black guy that we can all fuck? He used to bring guys home for you after you thought we were asleep; right? Or maybe you could take us out for the night, somewhere you used to go when you were 'spending the night at aunt Pat's'?"

"Fuck, yea," Debbie agreed, "You know, Mom, you can't just give us those 'BBC' anklets and take us to meet your bull, who not only took our virginity but then gave us to all his friends, and then expect us not to need it when we get home."

"Damn, what whinny batches you girls have become. Maybe you'd like to join Cinderella in the house?" she responded.

"Carla," my wife called out to our son, "Will you please refill our wine? You may take a break and enjoy a glass with us if you like."

As our son rushed to fulfill his mother's request while she answered the phone, "Hello. Oh, Hi Mark, thanks for calling." She broke out in laughter, "Yea, he was mortified! It was even better than you thought it might be. Ended up the security agent fucked his ass right there in the airport!" She listened and then replied, "No, I haven't heard from anyone yet. The girls were just begging me to find them someone. I was going to call Ed and ask him to bring his boss home again or stop at the bar and pick up someone for us," she paused again, then answered, "Okay, Mark, but I hope they come soon. You did a thorough job of corrupting my proper little family, and we're all hungry for some."

"That was Mark," Lynda told the kids as they sipped their wine. "He's having some of his associates come by soon, so drink up and clean up. You're going to get your wish. We all want to look our best. You girls make sure you're shaved nice and smooth down there, and don't bother dressing, except for you, Carla. Let the girls help with your makeup, and put something very sexy on."

Lynda took only a few minutes to get ready herself, then called me at the office. "Ed, on the way home, stop at the grocery store and pick up a hand of ginger. I realize you don't know what that is, but just ask for help. Pick out a hand with big thick fingers. And when you get home, take your clothes off before you come in the house. I don't want to see you clothed in the house."

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered in reply with my hand covering the phone.

"What?" my wife replied, as if she really couldn't hear what I said, "I can't hear you. Speak loudly so I can understand what you're saying."

I flushed with embarrassment, swallowed my pride and spoke out clearly and loudly so everyone in the office could hear, "Yes Mistress." Everyone noticed and looked at me with a smirk. I don't know why it bothered me. After all, everyone there knew, after the birth of our last son, that my wife fucked black men and I was obviously okay with that. Everyone knew I was a sub cuckold, at the mercy of my wife.

The kids finished their preparation and the girls went back to the pool while Carla sat in the living room, intently watching for a vehicle to pull up. He ran to the pool slider to announce, "They're here!" before returning to the living room in time to open the door for two young black thugs. They were both in their early twenties, about six-foot tall and muscular, wearing wife-beaters to showcase their muscled bodies and dark skin.

"You Martha or Debbie?" one of them asked as the door opened.

"I'm Carla," our son answered.

"Damn, you're fuckin hot! Mark told us there was a little faggot sissy called Carl, of Carla," he replied while lifting the hem of Carla's little sun dress.

"Oh fuck yea, sissy got a dick. Bitch is all caged up, but she's got a dick!" his friend exclaimed.

Carla escorted them to the pool. Debbie and Martha stood as soon as they entered the area, each wrapping their arms around one of them before their mother had a chance. They introduced themselves to Zak and Mike, who wasted no time taking liberties with the young girls.

"This little slut is ready to fuck. Cunt is all nice and wet," Mike told his friend.

"So is this one," Zak replied as Martha slid her hand into his pants while he fucked her with two fingers.

"Carla, help the guys undress; will you?" Lynda asked. "And help get them ready if they need a little help."

Our son eagerly got to the task, alternating between the two young men, removing shirts first and then the rest in rapid succession. Zak was fully boned. He walked Martha over to a pool float on the deck and laid her. Mike was chubbed, but didn't have a full-blown erection. Carla dropped to her knees and gave the guy one of the best blow jobs he'd ever had, his cock sliding right down the sissy's throat.

"That's enough, Carl," Debbie complained, afraid the stud would just fuck that hot mouth instead of doing her.

dometoo
dometoo
579 Followers
12