Anklet Adventure Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl reluctantly removed his mouth and followed them as Debbie took him to a cushion next to her sister. They stood there for a moment watching Martha fuck Zak. She was fully impaled and begging for more while pulling the man in deeper with a death grip on both his ass cheeks. "Do me just like that," she told Mike as she lay down and spread her legs. Carla eagerly guided the stud's massive black cock to his sister's pussy, slid it up and down her slit, then put the blunt head at her entrance and pushed, signaling Mike it was time to fuck.

"Carla," Lynda called, "Markie is crying, go tend to him, and then bring some beers for our guests."

When Carl returned holing the baby and two cold beers, the men were still fucking his sisters who were moaning and begging for more.

"Mama, you ready for some?" the guy riding Debbie asked as he looked at Lynda, "Mark told us we could fuck all of you, but he wanted us to cum inside you. Said you all need black breeding, but he really wants you knocked up. I'm getting really close, so spread 'em wide and show me that cum dump pussy."

Lynda scooted down in her lounge chair and spread. She had been masturbating as she watched her daughters fuck and was eager for the young man to enter her. She wanted a good hard, long fuck, but she'd take whatever she could get. She knew these studs would rather fuck our young daughters and flood their pussies with a big load, so she was grateful her bull had instructed them to nut inside her.

"Here it cums!" the stud cried out as he urgently moved from Debbie's gaping pussy and plunged into Lynda's ready and waiting cunt. "Oh yea! Fuck!" he moaned as he began spasming immediately after entering my wife.

Zak yelled, "Get out of her, now, I'm gonna nut!"

"Just do it in the girl, I'm not done filling this bitch!" Mike replied.

Martha wrapped her legs around the man riding her, holding him in deeply as he dumped his seed in her womb.

When both had finished, they eased out their spent dicks. Lynda volunteered to take the baby from Carl so he could clean up the guys and lick their loads from two well-filled pussies.

As everyone caught their breath and relaxed with their drinks, Lynda asked the guys how they knew Mark.

"Mark is a very important man. He manages drug sales and whores all over the world. He travels a lot and is really good at picking up new sluts for the business. Then he subcontracts management of his girls; and sissy boys," he added with a nod towards our son. He then looked at Lynda and continued, "He told us you were left to do your own thing after you were knocked up last year, but it wasn't just because you were pregnant. There's a big market for bulging belly sluts, but you're older than most of his girls. Now that your kids are involved, we'll be managing all of you for Mark."

"We do love to fuck," Lynda told them, "and I'm pleased to see the kids enjoy it as much as Ed and I do. It would be a shame to deprive them of such pleasure; but we're not whores. We only do it for our own pleasure. We do black men because lots of you are really hung, and size does matter. And the taboo pregnancy risk is thrilling. I love having a little black baby and want more. The girls aren't really ready to have kids yet, but when they do, they want black babies too. Mulatto babies are just adorable. But we don't need a pimp. We can find our own black studs."

The thugs weren't taking no for an answer, "If you're going to fuck strangers, why not get paid for it? Mark told us he gave you girls one G each for your Panama work. You took that. We can guarantee you that much every week. We'll be keeping half of everything you make and Mark splits the rest evenly with each of you. He's asked us to sell you girls to black cocks only until you're knocked up. We understand your preference for big black cocks, but after you're pregnant, you'll serve anyone with the money to pay for you."

"White girls, especially young ones, like you two," he said while looking at Martha and Debbie, "go for a premium price when the john knows they're fertile and unprotected. Guys just love to knock up little white bitches with no possibility of being held responsible. So of course, we insist on no birth control of any kind. We offer the johns a money back guarantee. If we can't provide documented and video proof of pregnancy within eighteen months of their coupling, they get half of their money back. That's what keeps the price up. You'll, of course, have to see our doctor to verify you're fully ready for pregnancy and routinely after that to be sure you haven't picked up an STD. We'll keep all of you as busy as you want to be; and you'll fuck us or any of our friends that we send over for free."

"Your husband and son will be used as well," he told Lynda, "I hope they like it cause there's not much money in it for them. They can keep any tips they get, as may you and the girls, but after Mark takes his cut and we get ours, all that's left for the faggots is ten percent."

Directing his comments to Debbie and Martha, he went on, "One other thing, you girls will never fuck anyone except as directed by us. You may date. In fact, we want you to find a boyfriend who will do anything for you; someone who will be a good cuckold. He should marry you, support and love you, and enjoy watching you fuck other men; but you will never fuck him. I know that may sound strange, but there are men like that out there. Look toward those with a gay demeanor, like the boys in your family."

"We have one more requirement for all the young girls we manage. Call us as soon as your period starts. We'll reschedule all of your bookings and we will want you to see our piercing expert at that time. No sense taking good fuck time to heal from nipple, belly button and vaginal piercings."

At about five o'clock that afternoon, I returned from work and, as instructed by Lynda, I stripped off my clothing in the garage before entering. Not seeing anyone in the house, I glanced out to the pool and was surprised to see all three girls on their knees, ass up, head down with Lynda in the center. A big black stud was thrusting into each of our daughters, leisurely fucking them as they drank a beer and chatted with each other, discussing the quality of the cunts they were using as if the girls couldn't hear. I joined our son, who stood in front of them, watching.

"I think Debbie's cunt is tighter than Martha's. What do you think?" Zak said.

"Yea, could be. She's the older one, but I agree, she's tighter. Both of these bitches have been well used, so its hard to tell. Ain't no way we can pass them off as virgins. But they're both good fucks. Haven't seen too many young ones able to take me balls deep like this. Think either of them could take a fist?" he asked.

"Hey, bitch," he said directly to Martha as he slapped her ass, "You ever had a guy stuff his whole hand in your cunt?"

Martha was consumed by her orgasm. The guys words didn't even register. She moaned and rocked her hips, bringing herself off on the man's huge cock. Mike just smiled and looked at me, "See your little slut, daddy! Your baby girl is cumming on my big black cock again! Can you see how big her tiny pussy is stretched?" he chided. He held himself steady on his knees while my baby girl wildly worked her cunt back and forth on his member. "That's it girl, work that cunt," he encouraged her while he casually drank his beer.

Just to humiliate me, as Zak rode my other daughter, he said, "Hey, daddy, you don't mind us fucking your little girls; do you? We won't cum in them if your wife's cunt is available. Of course, if we both cum at the same time, one of your babies is going to have to take some nut. I hope that's okay cause we already had that happen once. You don't mind; right?"

Knowing my place, I answered, "No, Sir, not at all."

"You ready, Lynda?" Mike asked, not expecting an answer. He pulled out of Martha and plunged non-stop, balls deep into my wife's cum lubed pussy. He held her onto him as he grunted with pleasure, obviously pumping in his load.

"Next!" Zak yelled. Mike withdrew from my wife, still dripping seed, to be replaced by another huge, throbbing cock about to erupt. Zak pushed all the way into her well loaded cunt to deposit yet another load. I'd never seen anything like it. She was completely full, and every time the stud shot into her, cum gushed out between his cock and her tightly stretched cunt. I immediately lay on my back and worked my head up between her legs. I opened my mouth and caught the thick, sticky globs of jiz that dripped from their union. When the thug finished and pulled out, a huge gush of cum splashed my face. Lynda planted her overflowing pussy right on my mouth and rocked back and forth, seeking the orgasm she had been denied as the guys used our daughters instead of her.

The men used Carla for clean-up service as they watched my wife getting off on my face. After Carla and I finished our tasks, everyone fell into a chair, totally relaxed and fucked out. Everyone, that is, except Carla and me. "Carla, go check on Markie, and Ed, go make some snacks for everyone, and bring us another round of drinks."

While I was gone, Zak informed the girls that their services would be required the next night. "There's a stag party, all middle-aged to older black men. There should be about twenty of them. They want a young cuckold couple for entertainment. I'm sure the wife will be giving up all her holes, often at the same time, and there may be some double penetration of holes. Hubby will do prep, clean up, and give up his ass to anyone who might want it."

"We can do that," Lynda replied.

"That's nice," Mike told her, but you missed the operative word; 'young.' Your sissy boy will have to dress like a real man. He's going to be Martha's husband for the night. Can you pull that off?" he asked Martha.

"They'll do it," Lynda said before our little girl could answer. "How long will they be out?"

"It'll be an all-nighter, they'll both be thoroughly fucked when we bring them home in the morning. You'll have to let them stay in bed the next day," the answer came.

"That means I'll have to watch the baby myself," Lynda replied, "So it better pay well."

"If they do the job convincingly, and enjoy themselves, Martha should make about $500. The cuckold will only get about $100; like I told you earlier, there's not a big split for the faggots. We can send a few guys to the house for you and Debbie tomorrow evening. Ed can do prep and clean up. If you like, we can send someone to fuck him as well. You should get $75 for each one you do, Lynda, and Debbie $100; she's young. We'll give you an hour and a half for each trick."

I waked out to the pool deck in time to hear the last of their conversation. This shit couldn't get any worse. My whole family had turned into a bunch of anklet wearing whores; and, while it was exciting, it was just so wrong; but it seemed there was nothing I could do about it.

As the evening wore on, our guests cuddled with the girls, swapping them and alternately letting them suck and fuck them. Carla tended to Markie while Lynda and I lounged in the pool, watching the action. "This is really exciting," I told Lynda, "but I thought our week in Panama was a one-time deal and that we'd kind of have a normal life again when we got home. I knew you would never stop fucking black cocks instead of mine, but do the kids have to do it too?"

"Of course they do," Lynda told me, "They've already done it. That can't be undone, and once done, they are not going to give it up. So stop whining about it."

"But they're so young. Its just not right. How can we stop this? These guys are pimps and they think they're going to sell all of us. My family is not a bunch of whores. And who the fuck is going to support more black babies. I love our little one, but if the girls start having black babies before they're even married, am I going to have to support them? This is just fucked up!"

"Watch your tone with me, Cucky Boy," she replied, degrading me with her bull's pet name for me. "The girls and I will do whatever we want, and you boys will do whatever you're told; understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, resigning any hope of dominance now or ever again.

"You come with me," she told me, leading me to the kitchen, "I knew I'd have to teach you a lesson. Let me show you something."

She had me get the hand of ginger and cut off a thick finger of it, leaving a big knot of the hand part attached to the base of the removed finger. "Now, peel the finger and shape it to a nice point, and then cut a half-inch wide narrower ring near the base," she told me.

When I finished, she took me back out to the pool area and had me lay a pool float with the head up near the ladder. "Lay on your stomach with your hands above your head so you can reach the pool ladder," she instructed. When I did, she tied my hands to the ladder. "That's to keep you from doing something stupid, like trying to remove this," she said, holding the ginger root for me to see.

"Spread 'em,' she directed as she kneeled between my legs. As soon as I did, she pushed the shaped ginger root into my ass until my sphincter squeezed into the narrow ring I'd cut into it. It wasn't about to slide out on it's own.

The others all watched with great interest. "What's it supposed to do?" asked Carl.

Zak just chuckled, "You are one cruel bitch! Just watch and you'll see what it does. Right now, daddy's not feeling anything unusual except that he's got a little butt plug stuffed up his ass; but give him a couple of minutes or so, and that root is going to go to work. His fuckin ass is going to burn like fire, worse than anything he's ever felt. Go find something to gag him with, Carla. Otherwise he'll be disturbing the neighbors with his screams."

"Not that it matters," Lynda said, "because I do want to get his attention, but it can't be that bad; can it? I found this online. Its called 'figging'. I found it was supposedly even used in Victorian England as corporal punishment for disruptive school children."

Our son raced back from our bedroom with a ball gag just as the root was beginning to take hold. "Fuck! That fuckin really hurts. Oh shit! It burns really bad! Oh fuck, please don't do this, Lynda, please take it out!"

She just laughed and asked the black guys to help put the gag in my mouth. I found that when I moved, the intensity of burning increased, so I lay there as still as possible. I broke out in a sweat and screamed into the gag, the pain intensity exceeding anything I had ever before experienced. It had become much worse than before the gag was placed in my mouth. I feared I may faint, and hoped I would.

"This will only last about thirty minutes," Zak told everyone, "then it will gradually subside and thirty minutes later, he'll be all back to normal. If you want to continue it, just pull it, peel it a little more, and push it back in. That will start it all over. Watch this," he said as he smacked my ass with an open hand.

I clinched my ass in response, and the intensity of burning skyrocketed. Everyone laughed as my body stiffened and I screamed as loud as possible into the gag.

"Go ahead," he told the girls, "smack his ass. You don't have to hurt him, you just have to startle him so he squeezes that root with his ass. It will give him the most excruciating, burning pain every time."

Lynda reached up and slapped my ass. They all laughed as it solicited the promised response. Soon the others, except for Carl, were all taking a turn at torturing me. It must have been great fun for them. They smacked my ass, I stiffened and screamed, they laughed, and then it happened again. I was so thankful when, after what seemed like hours, the burning began to subside and Lynda took the gag out of my mouth.

"Let's do it again!" Martha gleefully suggested.

I shook my head violently, "NO, NO, NO, Oh please, Miss, please don't" I begged.

"Stop your whining, bitch," Lynda told me, "It doesn't matter what you want. If the girls want to torture you a little, then that's what will happen. I'm so happy you've learned what can happen when you don't fully cooperate. Don't ever forget it. I think our son should experience this valuable lesson too; don't you, Carl?" she asked him while untying me.

"Please, Ma'am," Carl pleaded, "I'll be good. I'll do anything you want. You don't have to do that to me," he cried.

"Man-up, Carl. Take this to the kitchen and peel just a little off from it, all over," she told him as she gave him the ginger root she'd pulled from my ass, "And hurry up!"

I soaked in the pool, letting the cool water sooth my asshole. I'd not wish to see anyone subjected to the pain I'd just endured, except maybe for my wife; just so she'd realize the pain she's inflicting. When Carl returned with the rejuvenated ginger root, I stupidly begged Lynda not to do it to our little boy.

"Oh, maybe you want to take his place?" she asked.

I liked to think I was brave, but I wasn't. "No, please. I can't do that again."

"Lay down, Carl," she demanded, but the boy resisted.

"Please, Ma'am, I've been good. I haven't objected to anything you wanted me to do. I'll do whatever you want," he pleaded.

"Yes, you will, Carl, and right now that means you are going to lay here on this mat and let me shove this ginger root right up your ass," she replied. When he refused, she asked the black thugs to help.

The big black men, one on each side of our little boy, lifted his frail little body and effortlessly flopped him down on the mat, securing his hands to the pool ladder. When Carl wiggled around, trying to avoid penetration, one of the guys just placed a foot on his ass and pushed him down. Lynda put the tip of that torturous root to his ass and pushed it in while the other man gagged our little boy.

"There you go, Debbie and Martha, you can tease and torture your brother like you've never done before. Just give it a minute or two and he'll be feeling it. Smack his ass and make him squeeze the juice out of that thing. I really do want both of our boys to understand what can happen if they misbehave," Lynda said.

The girls relished tormenting their brother, repeatedly smacking his ass and laughing every time it solicited the agonizing scream. It went on for half-an-hour, just like my ordeal. By the time they released him and let him join me in the pool, my ass had fully recovered. I was grateful that something so unbelievably painful completely disappeared so quickly.

"I've got one more little game for you boys tonight. You'll like this one," Lynda said as she pulled a dart from the dartboard. She pinned up next month's calendar and told Carl and me, "One of you get to throw a dart at the calendar. Whatever date it lands on, I'll let you both have an hour out of your cock cage. You only get one dart, so don't miss or you'll have to wait for another month."

"You throw, Carl," I said, "You're better at it than I am." He stood a few feet from the board, preparing to throw the dart.

"No," Lynda corrected him, "from the official throw line."

The boy arched his arm repeatedly, aiming and reaiming. "Its okay, Carl, I told him. You can do this. Just hit the calendar. Don't try for the first day of the month, you might miss completely."

He threw as we held our breath. It hit near the center of the month. Lynda checked and announced, "Looks like you boys have a date to look forward to; Wednesday the twelfth will be cock Freedom Day. You'll have an hour to play with it in front of us and any guests we may have that day."

I had a lot of thoughts running through my mind that night as I tried to sleep. Two of my kids were going to whore themselves out to a black stag party the next night while my wife, other daughter and I would be servicing several black studs at out home. The girls were all intent on breeding black. My son and I were either going to get our sexual pleasure as faggot sissies or none at all. It was such a mess. On one hand, it was absolutely depressing; and still, it was exhilarating and exciting. It was fun not being in control and letting all these things happen to us. And it all started from a little piece of silver jewelry I placed on my wife's ankle.

12