All Comments on 'Anklet Adventure Pt. 04'

by dometoo

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Contemptable crap

1*

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 5 years ago
Just Too Damned Long

and repetitive. Their story needed no more than half what you wrote. My ratings went from 5 stars for chap 1 (I'm a sucker for bisexual cuckold stories!) to 3 for chap 2 and downhill from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 star and even that is generous.

From the start, it was bullshit. The “proud father of a black baby”? Why is he proud? He’s done nothing to donate his DNA and he certainly had nothing to do with birthing it, so why is he proud? Regardless of whether he is there or not, the baby has absolutely NOTHING to do with him. May as well say he’s the proud nanny to the baby.

And why does he call himself the father? What can he teach it? How to be a wimp? How to be so wrapped up in a layer of bullshit, he can’t see the real world.

That first sentence told me everything about this story: namely that it’s racist bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked it!

I thought the story so far has been pretty interesting! I would like to hear more about Carla though, and when Ed is dressed up as a sissy does he get a feminine name?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love Black Superiority and BWO and this is perfect

A lot of the comment are just hanging on the genre. Keep up the good work, I curious to see where this is going! Maybe cock freedom day is not gonna be as pleasant as they think :)

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
Please

I would love to be one of the women but as I am a sissy I will be one of the sissies and relish whatever cum they feed to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

I would love to be a young girl and get black bred letting the blackman fuck my3 holes and making me his willing bitch and whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
soon

can't wait to see the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No mas

I liked the other chapters but it is getting a bit silly now. Pj57GG

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 5 years ago
Yeah, you lost me with this one

I enjoyed the previous chapters, but this one went so far out there that I lost all interest.

garter2000garter2000over 5 years ago
Awesome sooo happy for sissy hubby...

Incredible sissy story 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I maturbated vigously

Whilst reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too much Ginger

It's time to divorce this sick bitch. You lost me here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid

Your character in this story must be the most stupid 'man', of any story on here.

Eros_epochEros_epochalmost 4 years ago
Not very good

No build up, no character arc and the characters just became more and more unbelievable as the story went on. By the 2nd installment was just skimming.

mletroutmletroutalmost 3 years ago

“Sometimes you dig a hole just to see what’s at the bottom.” - Rachael Ross

/

Now I know what she meant. Interesting. Thank you.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 3 years ago

I can’t believe how Fucked up this family had become. Lynda is a true Bitch for letting her own become so Perverted. They all are guilty of a BBC fetish and to stoop to selling their bodies to a Drug Lord.

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 2 years ago

Well…that was a fucked up story even for me. But then I still read it right to the end. So I give it a very entertaining story review.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First story was OK, second smells bad, third really stink, but part 4.... better You newer wrote. You not have immagination, story was not credibile (try to SF zone, ori for dumb people zone). Man, the husband want to see his wife fucked, and accept to stay at bar? If You folow your personage whishes You wrote an better story.

Flat_OutFlat_Outover 1 year ago
Absolute shocker!

There have been 64,299 views of this story and 95 people elected to favorite the story, 64,204 did not! That tells you something.

The score is unreasonably high for such a terrible story. I understand that some would find this arousing and that's fair - I make no judgement on personal kink, BUT . . .

This just abusive, the mother character is a sociopath, and the author gave no warning of that.

I have never give a story one * bur here it is:

1*

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle9 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Love the story of their journey to sexual heaven.

dwayne369dwayne3692 months ago

Too much faggot sisdy boi shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

buy a gun, in america it is easy, and then stand up for you rights. Make Lynda unlock husband and son and then throw them out of the house(the women i mean_)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous