All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 08'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
shadowsslaveshadowsslaveabout 15 years ago
WOW!

What an end to an incredible weekend! I'm happy to see that Neil has been able to heal and can maybe now find that happiness in life that he really deserves. What I really liked about this story so far is your writing. You had these characters go off (in a sense) to fulfill both of their fantasies as well as heal themselves inside from past hurts but what gets me most how you seemed to intertwine all of that together and STILL manage to make the reader feel all kinds of emotions stemming from romance to lust...and WITHOUT any of it coming off as cheap, disgusting or even disrespectful.

Your writing grabs the reader and no matter what is going on, whether them acting out a fantasy threesome or just the 2 of them playing softball....you make the reader feel like they have a front row seat and their watching a movie.

I'll be on the lookout for the next part! I can't wait to see what happens when Neil goes back to his everyday life now. Thanks!

ReadTooMuchReadTooMuchabout 15 years ago
Why stop the relationship?

I was disappointed with all the protestations about why they could not make more of their relationship. They were more compatible than many couples who succeed are.

elrayo41elrayo41over 9 years ago
GOOD WRITING: EXCELLENT STEAMY SEX

CONGRATULATIONS. You certainly know your way around a sentence. The first 8 chapters are all captivating. I can hardly wait to continue reading the rest. Thanks for sharing.

244Jake244Jakeabout 6 years ago
A Very different end of the first Chapter of the Book

Great first chapter

A wonderful book You have started, one Chapter Down...

244 Jake

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A real tear-jerker of a chapter, with a marvelous and passionate romantic aura from start to finish. Wonderful story telling with compelling characters, enhanced by excellent writing. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes, it's fantasy, and yes, I loved it, as a fantasy. But still, I just have to say it: You never, never, never, ever leave someone tied up. No, you don't!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
831 Followers
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories