All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 25'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
shadowsslaveshadowsslavealmost 15 years ago
Oh wow

This chapter was kind of mixed for me. While enjoying the whole 'Bond' act between Neil & Tina, when he met Carol and with the way the both of them opened up to each other at lunch...it felt like Neil and her had developed some kind of understanding with each other. I wasn't surprised at all with Carol planning what she did, with Martina's help of course, to get with Neil though. It may have started out as innocent flirting but I think when Neil hit that sore spot with her....I think he saw himself in her as if looking into a mirror....and I think that's why he couldn't turn her away at the end. Even though he was having second thoughts and had Ann running through his head...that look in Carol's eyes must have haunted him in a sense, making him remember his own vulnerability and how much he was hurt just a short while ago too. Also wondering exactly what Neil thinks he may have made a mistake about. Sleeping with the executive secretary of the company he is interviewing for...or that he had sex with someone without discussing it with Ann first. Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What is it

With no one commenting on this story of yours? It's so great, perfect combination of everything. This particular chapter of it is a bit out there in the scheme of things, like you're trying a wee bit too hard to prolong it and come up with still new scenarios. Loving it though, now for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I would not have got this far if I was not enjoying it.

However, WTF is "sorted sexual behavior"?

Perhaps you meant "sordid sexual behavior"?

244Jake244Jakealmost 6 years ago
WoW, a hard on for getting a Job

As a over seas Oil Field Construction Guy, being Balls Out to get it done Is the way to be The Man!

This Chapter worked for me 👍

244 Jake

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
832 Followers
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES