Ann & Gareth Pt. 01 - First Meeting

Story Info
Online friends meet, the story of Ann & Gareth first part.
1.9k words
4.42
3.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann and Gareth met online quite by accident. Their attraction to each other was instant and strong, but their lives and distance prevented them from meeting in person. Until one fateful day...

Ann told the taxi driver to pull over at the next corner. As he does so she thanks him, and reaches over the seat and hands him the fare along with his tip, as she opens the passenger door. Stepping from the taxi to the sidewalk she hesitates. She chews on her bottom lip nervously. Taking a deep breath she begins to walk down the block toward the cafe, saying a silent prayer that he is there, otherwise she may just chicken out.

Gareth sat at a table outside of the cafe, a bottle of wine chilling in a bucket next to the table. He checks his watch for the umpteenth time, and looks around at the crowds walking past the tables along the sidewalk. He catches a glimpse of a blue skirt in the crowd, walking toward the cafe. His eyes travel up the slender figure and his breath catches as he sees her. Her hair was pulled up into a loose bun, the setting sun catching it and turning it to burnished copper and gold. He stood up, smiling widely and she smiled back as their eyes met for the first time.

"Ann, you are more beautiful than your pictures." Gareth says as he pulls out a chair for her.

Ann kisses his cheek softly before sitting down. "Thank you, it's hard to believe we are finally here, face to face."

"It has been a long time coming, I agree," Gareth moves to his seat and picks up the bottle of wine, pouring a glass for both of them. "I hope you don't mind, I have ordered the 'house specialty' for us, it is a seafood chowder in a bread bowl."

"That sounds perfect, and delicious, thank you," Ann says and then takes a sip of wine. "Have you been waiting long?"

"Not at all" Gareth shakes his head. "I arrived a few minutes early to make sure to get an outdoor table as you wished, and to order the wine and meal."

The waiter came out to the table carrying a tray and smiled. "Good evening Miss, I am John, your server for this evening." Setting the chowder bowls down in front of Ann and Gareth, along with a basket of the bread and a bowl of butter. "Can I get you two anything else?"

Gareth shakes his head, "I don't believe so, Thank you John."

"Enjoy your dinner then." John smiles and returns inside the restaurant.

Ann sets her glass of wine on the table and looks up to catch Gareth staring at her, she flushes slightly as their eyes meet and they gaze at each other for a long moment. Gareth clears his throat and reaches for the basket offering it to Ann. "You should try the bread while it is still warm."

Ann takes a piece and picks up her knife, spreading a thin layer of butter on it. Gareth does the same as he watches her take a bite. "Oh! I could make a meal on just the bread!" Ann exclaims.

"It is their own sourdough recipe, Gareth explains. "A 'family secret' they say came from the old country."

Ann and Gareth can not keep the smiles from their faces. Or their eyes from each other as they chat through dinner. After John clears their table, Gareth reaches over and takes Ann's hand as they continue to talk and finish the last of the wine. They stand and leave the restaurant hand in hand and walk up the block.

Entering Gareth's small hotel suite hand in hand, the door barely closes behind them before Gareth pulls Ann into his arms and kisses her deeply, pressing her back against the closed door. His hands slide down to knead her breasts, as Ann wraps her arms around his neck, fingers curling at the nape as she lightly grazes her nails over it and she arches against him.

Gareth's hands slide down and cup Ann's bum, he breaks the passionate kiss briefly. "I have wanted to do this to you since I saw you walking towards me at the table. Do you have any idea how much I want you?" Not giving Ann a chance to reply before his lips devour hers again.

Ann moans softly into the kiss and her trembling fingers begin to unbutton Gareth's shirt, pulling it from his trousers, and pushing it off his shoulders. Ann breaks the kiss and slides her lips to Gareth's neck, whispering "I am here now, I am yours....show me."

Gareth's hands lift Ann by her bum with a soft growl, and she wraps her legs around his waist as he carries her to the bedroom. Sitting Ann on the edge of the bed, her hands reach to slide up Gareth's exposed chest as he pulls his shirt off and drops it to the floor, before he reaches to unbutton Ann's top. Ann unzips her skirt and stands, letting it fall to pool at her feet on the floor, just as Gareth unbuttons the last button and pushes the top from her shoulders, letting it drop to join her skirt on the floor.

Gareth lets out a soft groan as his eyes take Ann in, standing in a pale blue lace bra, garter and panties with nude nylons, her shoes lost somewhere between the door and bed.

Ann's fingers quickly undo Gareth's trousers and her hands push them down over his hips, letting them fall to the floor, his shorts following after them.

Ann sits on the side of the bed, her eyes drifting over Gareth, she slides backwards onto the bed, eyes locked with his as he kicks free of his clothes and climbs on the bed toward her. Reaching up she pulls the pins from her hair and lets it cascade down her back. Gareth pauses and leans down to kiss the inside of Ann's knee as he lifts her leg. Slowly he trails his warm lips up her inner thigh, lightly nibbling and kissing it, stopping just short of her panties. Ann softly moans and curls the fingers of one hand in his hair, the other gripping the covers on the bed. When Gareth stops Ann gasps and whimpers, before she feels his lips start on the inside of her other thigh, again kissing and nibbling his way up toward her aroused sex. Pausing after placing a soft kiss below Ann's mound, he inhales the arousing musk of Ann's scent.

Gareth places his lips against the damp gusset of Ann's panties and exhales, his warm breath caressing Ann's clit and labia. His lips caress and tease the wet gusset of her panties, before his fingers hook in the top of them, pulling them down her legs and off of her, dropping them beside the bed. He places a light kiss at the top of Ann's bare, smooth mound, and runs his tongue over her lightly glazed outer folds.

Ann shudders at the first touch of Gareth's tongue tasting her. Gareth lets out a low groan and pushes his tongue between her folds, running the tip up and circling her clit. Ann gasps and her back arches as her fingers curl tighter against his head and she pulls at the covers beneath them. "Gaaarreeettthh" she cries.

Gareth slid his hands to cup Ann's ass, lifting her slightly, he wraps his lips around her swollen clit and suckles, his tongue flicks over the swollen button. He begins to hum as his tongue presses against it, pushing back its hood to flick the bare nub once...twice...then lightly gripping it with his teeth. Ann shatters...her body going rigid before convulsing once as her pussy spasms and her nectar gushes over Gareth's mouth, her cries of pleasure filling the room "ohhh goddddsss....Gaarreeethh.... pleeeaasse..... yeeeeeeeeeesss!"

Gareth laps at Ann's folds, sucking at her juices, his tongue repeatedly dives between her wet folds, curling and gathering every drop of her delicious nectar, pushing her through her release.

As Ann's orgasm slowly ebbs he lifts his head, eyes locking with Ann's, showing her his lust and desire for her, as he kisses his way up her stomach to a breast. Ann arches her back and reaches behind her, unhooking her bra she slips it off and tosses it beside the bed. He teases his tongue around a hard nipple, before sucking it into his mouth. Breathing deeply and moaning as he switches back and forth between the hard nipples, his hands gripping and kneading the soft globes firmly. Ann lifts her leg, sliding it against his thigh and softly begs. "Please, I need you inside me, I want you to fill me."

Gareth's teeth grip one of her nipples and he lifts his head, stretching it before he releases it. He raises over her on his knees, his hands finding hers, their fingers curl with each other, as he slides them up beside her head before he leans down and kisses her.

Ann feels his cock head brush against her labia as he moves up to kiss her, she lifts her legs to wrap them around his hips. Rocking her hips she coats his cock head with her juices and presses against him. Gareth lifts his head and gazes into her emerald green eyes, groaning, he slowly starts to push himself between her heated, slick folds, watching her as he claims her..

Ann inhales deeply and exhales with a soft 'ooooh' of sound, as she feels Gareth push into her. His cock stretches her tight walls around his thick shaft, letting her feel every inch, ripple and vein as he slowly fills her, rocking his hips back and forth he rubs his rim against her sensitive g-spot, before pressing the rest of his length fully into her.

Gareth lowers his head to Ann's, eyes still locked, until his lips press to hers and he begins to move within her, slowly at first, long, full strokes as he opens her. His lips devour hers, their tongues dueling and dancing with each other. Gareth growls into the kiss as Ann mewls and purrs.

Ann's fingers grip Gareth tightly, her hips lift to meet his every thrust as he claims what is his. Gareth's thrusts quicken, shorten and become harder, his breath ragged as he breaks the kiss. Nibbling on Ann's neck, lightly biting her shoulder he whispers "I've dreamed of this moment...far too long...cum with me my love."

Ann's body trembles and shakes, her breath quick and shallow. She couldn't...didn't want....to hold back, her head arches back and she screams his name, as she cums again.

Gareth's breath catches, his thrusts become harder and with one final hard thrust, their fingers curl with each other and he roars out her name, filling her with his hot seed.

Ann feels Gareth erupt deep inside her, his hot seed painting her womb, as her walls spasm and milk him for every drop he will give her. Pressing her lips to his, they kiss deeply as their bodies tremble, flex and quake against each other as they cum around, in and with each other, sharing the after-shocks and glow of their releases.

As their bodies slow, Gareth rolls to Ann's side, pulling her with him, wrapping his arms tightly around her, one hand stroking her cheek as he gazes at her. "I can never be without you, you are mine and I am yours, for all time."

Ann smiles as she hears his words and nods "Yours, Mine, Us....Always." curling her head beneath his chin, hearing the sound of love, the one heart that beats in sync with her own.