All Comments on 'Ann and Meyer's Epiphany'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DrizdartDrizdart11 months ago

The confessional is a hanging detail ... open to a variety of scenarios. If you are into Catholic doctrine, there are some interesting paradoxes, such as the balance of modesty AND the benefits of enhancing the marriage, the realization of "naked without shame" versus the possibilities of "shamefully looking at the naked."

And there is a world of difference in my mind between "naked on the beach" and "naked in a house or hotel".

wwaldripwwaldrip11 months ago

Great story, would enjoy reading more of this

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Enjoyed the story. The sex scenes left me dripping

Campus77Campus7710 months ago

Been there / done that. Nice story. Good people. Not sure the confessional was necessary. Especially at the end. Everyone had a good time. Lots of new outlooks and experiences. Like most of regularguy13's stories, I enjoyed it.

taco1085taco10859 months ago

I am curious as to how the girls paid Bobby back for his comment and what happened with Meyer's confession. oh and did the priest go relieve himself and not contact the Bishop. since he did not sin wanting his granddaughters or other women that he saw.... interesting..read

Tomh1966Tomh19669 months ago

5* LOVED it

ONE nit: Break into chapters perhaps max 12K words each. This was on my read list since publication but unread because it takes too long to read 23K words. My breaks normally can only handle a 12-14K max words and that is when I read. It's easier to remember 'read chapter 2' than. 'last paragraph on page 4 is a good break place.'

Yes, I would love to see this family! I would ditch the other grandparents and concentrate on Ann, Meyer and down to the twins and Bobby.

You asked for a suggestion:

Wasn't wild about the other grandparents.

An absurdly huge (but not too luxurious) Nudist resort. Camping style with cabins or trailers.

The twins now have boyfriends. and fuck. Mom and Dad are okay with it because the relationships are say several months old and stably monogamous.

Bobby brings his girlfriend. and fuck. Of course, there is the shyness angle of her being nude for the first time in the open... They are in love so she trusts him to shave her pussy and not hurt her.

Everyone fucks.

Lots of outdoorsy stuff like trails and lakes plus pools and typical nudist resort stuff.

Maybe somehow a ?coworker? 'accidentally' comes with them??? Of course he/she has a couple of attractive eighteen year old daughters... First time nudists of course.

GOT IT! The 40 year old mother's best friend overhears the name and books the same week, not realizing it's nudist, expensive and there are NO refunds! (surprise birthday party for the 40 y/o mother??)

Please don't ruin it with, "Then the conservative mom becomes a hotwife, sucks some random guys dick and takes trains of BBC"

I *LOVED* the monogamy in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Do you realize that you have Ann and Meyer getting married at 12 years old?

They are 67 and married for 55 years.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I gave it a five, of course, and enjoyed it thoroughly.

But I had problems keeping three generations and the spouses sorted out. It would have helpful if names were used more often. Thanks for a good story.

SlomoverSlomover6 months ago

Great story. Excellent writing skills. I’m looking forward to what happens next. Keep writing, please!

John_BostonJohn_Boston3 months ago

Okay, this is excellent! The description of Haulover is great--and pretty realistic. The twins are clearly the winners, but all family members are well developed (pun intended) and the interaction of characters is spot-on. As another comment mentioned, the monogamy fits nicely into the story--you don't have to fuck everything that moves! Well written, well thought out, and it is easy to imagine the scenes unfold: one of the best stories I've read on this site. Well done...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous