Ann Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shecret
shecret
64 Followers

I hatched a plan, but I couldn't follow it through that week, because I would have my parents sleeping overnight the following weekend. They were driving out here just to celebrate my birthday, and they brought meat enough to fill my freezer to the brim. It was nice having them around, and I bought us dinner in a good restaurant. They left early Sunday to get home to milking time. Dad had skipped three milkings, having Ellie and her dad taking care of the cows; you cannot have them waiting. Good neighbors are priceless.

After my parents left, I had a few preparations to do. Not much, but I was taking a big chance, and I needed to do things at my own pace.

I had booked the laundry room late Monday - the second last timeslot. The last timeslot was booked by Jenny, so when she came with her laundry, I was already there. I spent Sunday afternoon preparing everything. I bathed and shaved my armpits and crotch. I had read that most lesbians did that. I cut my nails shorter than usual and filed the edges.

Monday came, and I was really tense in anticipation. At work, the time passed very slowly, and on my way home, my hands were shaking. No Jenny in sight that day - I was kind of delighted, I didn't have to face her before the big moment. At home, I was restless. I had a warm shower before dinner, so my hair had time to dry, and I thawed some food from the freezer. During my shower, I noticed that I had gotten a little rash down there. It was not what I had wanted, but I had read that I could expect that the first month or so when I started to shave.

I had everything ready, so when I was to leave, I just had to dress in a sweatshirt, a pair of baggy sweatpants, and my trainers. Not more. I had a closed envelope, containing a letter I had spent most of the week writing just to get it perfect. The last three things were my house keys, a coin for the washing machines, and a tennis ball, in which I had cut a short slit with a sharp knife.

My time slot had begun - in fact, I had only half an hour left of it. I hoped Jenny didn't plan to use all three machines, because the next hour, I would occupy one of them. I wanted to be ready in time, it would be awkward not to.

Trembling, I entered the laundry room. In less than half an hour, I would know if I was fucked or if I was - fucked. I hadn't brought my cellphone, so I didn't know the time precisely. I stripped completely, placed my shoes by the door, and put my clothes in a washing machine. I put my housekeys through the slit in the tennis ball - they wouldn't come out again without some help. The ball went into the machine too and I started it.

Now I was trapped! I had no clothes. I couldn't open or stop the machine before it had finished the washing program. And I had no coin for the dryer. So, either Jenny accepted me or I had to stick to my backup plan, which was to walk the walk of shame back home in wet clothes, open a new box of wine, and get drunk. I had taken the next day off from work, just in case.

I placed the letter on the bench by the door. On the front of the envelope, I had just written 'Jenny'. First, I had wanted to write 'Mistress', but she wasn't my Mistress - not yet. Hopefully, she would be.

Then I knelt in the middle of the room, not too close to the door. I had surfed the internet a lot to find the right position - showing submission and respect. I had decided on the gorean position 'humble', in which you kneel and bend forward until your forehead touches the floor. Then you stretch your arms out in front of you with your palms to the floor.

I chose that position out of respect and the fact that I couldn't watch her, not knowing what would happen. I knew that if I made eye contact, I would probably spoil it in some way.

I had plenty of time. That the floor was cold, was not taken into my calculations, and I was freezing a bit. I felt something cold running from my armpit down the inner side of my arm. Though I was trembling a little bit from the cold and the anticipation, I was sweating! Strange.

She took her time. But eventually, I heard steps coming nearer. The door opened, and I heard a short gasp when someone took a sharp breath in. She just stood there for a long time, I felt. In fact, it took just a few seconds before I heard her open the envelope. At least I hoped it was her.

I recited the letter in my head. I had spent so much time writing it, so I knew it by heart:

Dear Jenny!

You were right - I am very introvert. Please excuse my dramatic approach, but I think this is the best way I can handle the situation now.

Tomorrow is my 23rd birthday, and as I haven't got many friends, in fact none in this town, I have decided to give a present away instead. This present is me, and I want to give it to You if You want it.

If I have been misunderstanding your intentions, please just start your machines and leave. I will be gone when you return to pick up your laundry. I will be fine, don't worry.

Ann.

I recited it twice in my head, so either she is a slow reader or she read it twice too.

"No way! That is not gonna happen!"

Aww, that was what I had feared! I had misunderstood everything and was to go home soon in my cold and wet clothes.

I prepared myself for the unpleasant walk when I felt a hand on my head. She slid it down under my jaw and pressed up - she wanted me to raise my head. I did, but the pressure continued. I sat up on my heels. It was Jenny all right. She was in her running tights and a ditto T-shirt. And she was smiling.

"Do you think I want to throw gold in the streets? I am very pleased! You took your time, but that was worth it for now. Yes, I will accept your gift. Thank you."

She ran her fingers through my hair and her hand stopped between my shoulder blades. She looked around the room.

"You are freezing like hell. Is it your shoes over there?" I nodded.

"Get up, put them on. I reckon your clothes are in the machine running?" I nodded again.

"Your first assignment is to fill the two vacant machines with this." She took the two bags from the floor and gave them to me with a few instructions.

"I will be back in five minutes. I expect you to have this done by then, and you will be kneeling again like you did before I came here. Keep the shoes on."

"Yes, I will." I chose not to say her name or Mistress. If she wanted me to, she would correct me.

"Good girl!" And then she left.

I got things done in a hurry and I was sure that I had spent less than five minutes. I heard her steps on the stairs, and I knelt as before.

"Well done, Ann! Now stand up."

I stood. Jenny had brought a bathrobe for me. She held it so I could put my arms in it, and she tugged it in place and tied the belt. I just stood passive, not knowing what to do. She stood there, in front of me, brushing a strand of hair from my face. She was a few inches taller than me, and when she came closer, she lowered her head a bit.

And then she kissed me!

Not just a peck on the cheek, and not something involving a tongue, but still a wet kiss on my lips. Before I could react, the kiss was over.

"We need to get you warm again, hon. Just follow me."

She led me through the basement and up the stairs to her apartment. I shivered a little - both from the fact that I was genuinely freezing and because I was dead nervous. Inside the door, I took off my shoes. Jenny did the same and faced me.

"Don't be nervous, my precious gift. Relax." She opened the belt and slid her hands inside the bathrobe. I had expected her to grab my tits or ass, but I felt her hands on my back, pressing me against her. She leaned her jaw on my shoulder. I leaned my head too.

"I am so glad you came here. Fear nothing. I will take good care of you. First, we need a hot bath, both of us."

She undressed. I couldn't help watching, because she did it in front of me. She was lean and looked strong with her abs showing. She freed me from the bathrobe and led me by the hand into the bathroom. After turning on the water, she pointed at the toilet.

"Sit and do what you need, while I go get another towel." I sat and discovered that I really had to pee. I finished and wiped, and I flushed at the same time Jenny came with the extra towel.

She gave me a red shower cap and donned a blue one herself.

"Wear this. It is awkward having wet hair in the bed."

In the bed? She was taking me to bed? Yess!

I couldn't find any words to say - I just followed her directions and soon we were standing in the shower. She placed me so the hot water hit my upper back and neck. I could feel the warmth spread into my body. After my back was heated up, she turned me around, and while I enjoyed the warm water on my breast and stomach, she soaped my back and arms up. I was turned around again, and she came near me again with the soapy sponge. I was rubbed on the shoulders and down my sides. My stomach and thighs were next, and then she straightened her back and went for my boobs. No caresses, just soap. I sighed, perhaps too loud.

"Is there anything wrong, Honey?"

"N-no. I just messed this whole thing up. I-I would have made this kind of perfect, and now you are being so nice to me. I should be the one servicing you...."

"Hush! You are a very brave girl, and as far as I can tell, something very special too. Well, it is your turn to do me in a moment." She finished me and gave me the sponge.

"Here, please do my back."

I soaped her up like she had done to me. She turned around and I went on. Her tits were not very big but suited her frame. Her pubic area was shaven as I had expected, and I avoided that area as she had done to me.

"Please, the rest too. It doesn't bite."

I soaped her up between the legs, both front and rear. She took the sponge and did me the same way.

"See? Not that bad, eh?"

She rinsed the sponge and made me turn around to get all the soap rinsed off, and did so herself too. We ended up in the first position again, with the water running down my back. She cupped my jaw with both her hands.

"Are you warmer now?"

I nodded.

"Don't be sorry for being cold, you couldn't know it was a cold floor, and a nice bath together is a good icebreaker, isn't it?"

I didn't have time to answer before she bent over and kissed me. First a few wet kisses, then the real one, going for the gold medal, tongue and all. It was my first real kiss. I tried to be as active as she, letting my tongue play with hers. It was a strange feeling, having the tongue of another person in your mouth. It was a new thing to me, but definitely a good thing. I had seen a lot of lesbian videos on the web, but none had shown how you move your tongue during a kiss. I copied the way she moved her tongue and we spent a while just letting our tongues explore each other. Eventually, she broke the kiss.

"Wow, you are not a bad kisser."

She hugged me and I hugged back. I said in a low voice:

"You are my first."

She turned off the water and reached for some towels. I got one around my neck and she removed my shower cap. She did the same to herself.

"I am your first? Your first kiss? Like for real? No teenage crushes?"

I shook my head no.

"I am honored. Really, I am! Now turn around and I will dry your back."

She ended up toweling my entire body, and I did my best to do her. She hung the towels on the rod for the shower curtain and led me through the apartment to the bedroom. Quite a few block candles were burning in the room, giving some heat and a cozy light.

"Lie down on the bed, and let's talk a bit."

It was a huge bed with a wrought iron lattice headboard. I had a queen size bed in my apartment. I have always had a big bed. Why, is a long story, but this was much bigger. I felt small, lying in it. Jenny laid beside me. She propped her head up on her arm, looking at me. Her free hand caressed my thigh and side.

"So, I am your first? And do you know where you are heading? I am usually not a vanilla person. Have you heard that expression before?"

"Yes, a vanilla person is someone with no interest in BDSM activities. I guess that I am going in the right direction, I have read a lot on the web about dominance and such. I have read too that you cannot get any real experience from what you read, but it has fascinated me for a long time now. I thought that now was the right time..." I didn't finish my sentence. I wouldn't mention Rosie. Perhaps Jenny would be sad, I did not know what had happened, it might have been a fight - she could even be dead!

Jenny looked at me for a while.

"You have timed this perfectly. Why, is a long story; you'll get that later. Today, it is just the two of us having some serious fun. I just can't believe I am your first! I will be gentle, and if you expect whips and chains on day one, you will be very disappointed. One thing at a time. We are on different levels of experience here, and I will guide you step by step. As in the scouts, the slowest camel sets the pace."

"Doesn't it spoil some fun for you? I am a hopeless rookie, and I haven't been thinking things through. I have just focused on how to meet you, and now I am out of planning.'

"I have told you that I have a soft spot for shy girls. And that counts for newbies too."

Jenny paused a bit, then asked me a few things:

"Your baggy clothes - I assume that you are hiding from the boys?"

I nodded. She truly knew about introverts.

"I will respect that. But are you prepared for a big change in your life? Like living with someone else, being open about your feelings, being open to learning about another person, and including other people in your life? "

"That's what I was hoping for. I don't know how this will end, but I am ready to dive in. Other people form relationships, why not me?"

"I have friends that would love to meet you. Both very close friends and many not-so-close friends, but still, they are friends. Can you handle that?"

"Give me time, and I might be able to adapt. I know a bunch of people from my hometown, and at work, there are quite a few people. I am not a scared person, just very quiet in general."

"That is good news. I might want to help you change a bit. I want to watch you grow, and if things turn out right, I can mold you into a person in harmony. In harmony with how I want you to be, but most importantly, in harmony with your own wishes, dreams, kinks, and fantasies. If I want to go in one direction with you, and it conflicts with your nature, mind, or fantasies, I will have to find another direction that pleases both of us. If you want to go in an unexpected direction, we'll deal with that. It might be a journey with trial and error, but if you take small steps, you will not step off the trail. And no matter what, I will be at your side."

It made so much sense to me. But I had to remember to be responsive and give her the feedback she needed. She couldn't work with something as dead as a rock. I manned myself up.

"Do I call you Mistress? or?" I reached out to caress her cheek and leaned forward to kiss her. She pushed me on my back during the kiss and laid on top of me.

"No mistress yet. Just Jenny. Or Jen. Tonight, we'll be just two girls together. I want you to have sex before you have kinky sex. Do not begin with the dessert. Have you heard of a safeword?"

"Yes, I've read about that. It is a certain word I can use when I want something to stop or I just need a break."

"That is right. And why can't you just say stop?"

"Because the game will be more intense if I can yell stop and no one stops."

"You have done your homework! But you will not get a safeword today. Interlace your fingers and lie with your hands behind your head. If you feel unsafe or not comfortable with what I am doing, just remove your hands. Then I will stop what I am doing. But when I stop, I will not start over again. The game will be over for tonight. So, choose wisely when to fold and quit."

I did as I was told. I saw the idea in this method. I would feel like I was tied to the bed. I couldn't move if I wanted the game to go on. And if I wanted it to stop, it was easy to remove my hands.

Jenny sat up and spread my legs just so much that she could kneel between them. She smiled at me and looked my body over. She let her index finger slide over my newly shaved area.

"First time shaving?"

I nodded.

"You've got quite a rash. It is just in the beginning now, let me take care of it before it develops. Just lay still."

She left the bed and came back with a tube of lotion of a kind. She applied it to my red skin and rubbed it in. It felt good to be cared for, but it was a little awkward that she massaged the skin just next to my pussy. I closed my eyes. I felt a little shame, but in fact, I enjoyed it very much.

"You'll be fine. This will get rid of the rash. Where was I? Oh yes, here."

She laid down on top of me. Her face was close to mine and her legs were between my legs. She kissed me all over my face and kept returning to my mouth for short, but wet kisses.

"Now, you just relax, and I will give you the best fucking you've ever had."

I giggled a little. Even if I got a lousy fuck, it would be the best I've ever had. She knew I had caught the joke and smiled at me.

After some long, intense kisses, she kissed my jaw and further down my neck. When she couldn't reach further down, she took her weight on her knees and elbows and moved a little way down my body. My shoulders got some kisses, my collar bones. And my breasts. It was very erotic to be caressed that way, and soon I was more moaning than breathing.

I got kisses all over my breasts, but not on my nipples. She saved them for later. I sighed. I don't think they had ever been as hard as they were at that moment. Finally, she stuck her pink tongue out and licked the tip of my nipple. And the other nipple. I felt them being harder if that was possible. She returned to the first nipple and licked it again, making sure that it was wet. Then she blew a narrow stream of air over it. It went cold and even harder. It felt so good that I couldn't help gasping. Then she sucked the whole nipple into her warm mouth. I was about to scream - it felt so wonderful. My other nipple got the same treatment. And the first nipple again. And ...

I have never been so horny in my life. Ever!

She frolicked on my nipples for a while and continued her kissing further down my body. My navel got a good treatment and finally, she made it to my crotch and began kissing my inner thighs. I was so horny now that I just wanted her to lick my clit. I was about to free my hands to direct her head when I realized what I was about to do. Luckily for me, it was not as easy as I had expected to remove my hands. I relaxed my arms and looked down again. Jenny smiled at me.

"Good girl. I saw that. You should have seen your face when you found out what you were about to do. You've got the idea?"

I nodded.

She got a pillow and put it under my head, so I could relax and still see what happened. I watched her resume her position between my legs. I bent my knees and spread them to make her access to my crotch easier.

She traced my labia with her tongue tip, following them up and down several times while she held my gaze. Then she dug a little deeper for each time she licked until her tongue was buried deep into my pussy. It was wonderful, but had she forgotten my throbbing clit?

Her tongue was so soft and warm. She licked my slit from back to front, each lick going further up, and finally, she came close to my clit. I was breathing heavily, but now I began to moan louder. Her soft tongue went over my clit again and again. It circled it and gave a massage to my clit hood. Then it left my clit and traced my labia down and up a few times before it returned to my clit. Her lips nibbled on it. She seemed trying to get a soft hold of my clit with her lips only. She sucked a little and attacked my clit again with her tongue, circling it with slow and soft movements.

shecret
shecret
64 Followers