Ann Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had masturbated all wrong for years. I had hunted for my orgasm like running up a hill to get the view from the top as fast as possible.

This was the opposite thing. This was a slow walk up the path, enjoying the trip, and admiring nature and the fresh air. Smelling some flowers from time to time and having a rest halfway up, spending a minute watching some birds in a tree. And eventually, the wonderful walk ended on a grassy spot with a magnificent view.

That is how I felt. After a long time with a soft and warm massage of my pussy and clit, I came. I had never felt so deep an orgasm. It began with contractions somewhere in my abdomen and behind my clit. They spread while they became more and more intense. I moaned loud and long while I came. Finally, I gasped for air while my legs jerked and I saw small moving lights in front of my eyes. And beyond those lights, I saw Jenny's eyes watching me.

We looked at each other until I had cooled down a little and had my breathing under control. Then she came up on top of me again so we were face to face. I could still feel small jerks in my pussy. This was the best orgasm I had ever had.

"You can remove your arms now if you want."

I wrestled my hands-free. It wasn't easy with the weight of my head and the fingers interlaced. And that had saved me earlier. I put my arms around Jenny's neck and pulled her head closer, giving her a long kiss. I could taste myself. I had often licked my fingers after masturbation, just being curious about the taste, and if I was meant to be a lesbian. I wondered how Jenny tasted.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! It was so fantastic!"

"I told you so."

We lay still for a while, just holding each other tight, cheek to cheek, enjoying our presence.

"Jenny - I want to lick you. It may be the lousiest fuck you've ever had."

"You don't have to, tonight. I really enjoyed being your first."

"But I really want to do it."

I rolled over so I was on top of her, just like she had been on top of me. I took some of my weight on my elbows and lifted my head so we were face to face. I could do exactly as she had done, but that was not what I wanted. I had seen lesbian videos on the web and hoped I could remember some of the things that happened in them. Right now most was a blur to me, and I hoped to be able to sort things out while I took care of her body.

First, I kissed her. I have read that when in doubt, do what you want to be done to yourself. That made sense to me because in that way you have your heart in it. I have never kissed before, so I must admit that I practiced a little on Jenny. She had my juices all over her lower face, but when I had finished kissing her, I had licked it all off.

Like she did, I kissed my way down her body, but I lingered much longer at her breasts. They were not big, hardly a handful each, but they were sitting on a very attractive woman. I enjoyed the nipples getting erect as I ran my tongue over them. I cupped the breasts with my hands, massaged them, and tried to squeeze them with both hands, pressing the nipple out in a cone, I could lick and suck. I listened to her breathing and small nice sounds, just to gauge if I did things somewhat right or completely wrong. The fact that she ran her fingers through my hair and held my head by her breasts made me more self-confident. If her nipples were candy, they would have been licked away long before I had finished with them.

On my way to her pussy, I passed her navel, and it got a decent licking. I tried to tongue kiss it and found out that I could suck it a little into my mouth instead, while I explored it with my tongue.

I moved much further south and kissed her knees. Despite the bed being so big, I had my knees on the floor. I moved my kisses from knee to knee and back again. Slowly, I worked my way up her thighs, and the closer I came to her pussy, the longer the kisses. I could smell her lust. It was very arousing to know that she was horny, just from what I did to her.

My trail of kisses reached her pussy, and I paused to take a closer look at it. So that was what a pussy looked like! Off course I had seen pussies in my porn, but this one was a real one. Carefully, I parted her lips with my thumbs and saw the inner lips part as well. They were shiny from moisture, and when I parted them more, her pussy was gaping from the bottom to the top where her clit sat, half shielded by its hood. I admired how the folds looked when I let my fingers slip, and her pussy closed again. I opened it again, looking at her pink and wet folds.

I stuck my tongue out and ran it lightly along her inner lips several times. Her taste filled my mouth; it was different from mine. Not much different, but I found it tasting sweeter, though a little saltier too. Perhaps my mind tricked me, but I thought it tasted better than my own juices. I dug my tongue a little deeper on the next swipe, but I did not want to proceed too fast. I kissed up and down on the outside of her outer lips and found that my arms were in the way of most of the needed movement. I laid down flat on my stomach with my mouth near her clit and moved my arms under her legs. My hands met on top of her stomach and I found out that I could reach her tits while I was licking her. More kisses, this time directly on her pussy, and I repeated the long licks from the bottom to the top. I stopped just before her clit - I thought that I would save the best for later. Again, I used her breathing and her hand's movement as a guide through dos and don'ts.

I probed her pussy with my tongue. It was wonderful to be able to dip my tongue deep into the wet folds. I have dreamed about this moment for months. I moved my tongue towards her clit, scooping some of her wetness up. Her taste filled my mouth. I had tasted myself very often when I had masturbated - especially after I realized that I might be a lesbian. The first time I was curious, and the next couple of times it was still new and exciting. I found that I liked the taste, and after that, it became a habit to lick my fingers.

Jenny tasted much better.

I hit her little knob with the tip of my tongue. She jerked a little. Maybe I hit too hard, but her hands directed my head back to her clit. I ducked down to give a lick from the bottom of her slit and up to the clit. I had to bend my head deep to reach my starting point, but I finally succeeded. I liked to eat her out and did a few of these long licks. She pushed a little on my forehead.

"Wait a minute, Honey. Let me take this...."

She reached for a cushion on the floor and put it under her ass, moving around a little to make it sit right. I stuck my tongue out and made it stiff. With half-closed eyes, I moved my head forward to plunge it into her pussy, but misjudged that she had lifted her ass a little. I found that it didn't feel like her pussy, but it was a hole all right.

I realized that I was about to stick my tongue into her asshole. Gee!

I wouldn't admit that I was so stupid that I forgot that pillow. Done was done. There was no foul taste, and I just retracted my tongue slowly while I licked the surroundings of her rear hole like it was intended. I think I got away with it without losing face. I ran my tongue further up her slit and found it much easier to reach. I ended up munching on her clit. I tried out a few things - sucking it into my mouth, nibbling with my lips, and very carefully rubbing it with my teeth. I had only positive feedback from Jenny: Moaning and running her fingers through my hair.

I tried to open my mouth and press my pursed lips to her clit area. I sucked a little, making both clit and the surrounding area raise a little into my mouth. Jenny's moaning became louder and more like a whimper. I took it as a positive sign that her fingers grabbed my hair and pulled me tight to her pussy. I did it again, finding a rhythm. As I began to flick her clit with my tongue, Jen moaned louder. I had forgotten all about her tits, and as I continued sucking on her clit and began to roll her nipples between my fingers, Jenny came.

I had made her cum! I felt proud.

She moved so much during her orgasm that I covered my teeth with my lips. Better to dent my lip with a tooth than bite her clit off. Then I might lose my Mistress.

I stopped sucking as I reckoned that her clit would be more sensitive during and after her orgasm. That is what usually happens to me. As she lay still, I cleaned her moisture carefully from her pussy with my tongue and laid my cheek on her shaved area, just like I was cuddling her. She ran her fingers through my hair again, caressing my face.

We lay like that for a long moment. Then she put her fingers under my chin and pressed up like she wanted me to move. I crawled up and laid down beside her, cuddling again.

"Gee, thanks! That was what I needed."

"I needed it too, Jenny. I hope you liked it."

"For a first-timer, it wasn't that bad. Not at all. I enjoyed being your first. I liked watching your face when you reached my pussy and began probing it with a finger. So much curiosity, so much fascination."

Jenny held me close and kissed me. I was pretty sure that I both smelled and tasted of pussy. Her pussy.

We lay there for a while, hugging each other, giving a kiss from time to time. It was strange to look into her eyes when we were so close together. And to kiss without the noses hitting each other. All those experiences I didn't get by dating all the boys when I was a teenager.

"I could drink a cup of coffee right now. How about you?"

I nodded. Nodded and smiled at her.

"Black, milk, sugar?"

"Thank you, just black."

"Just stay there while I make it. But keep your hands from your pussy."

"Yes, Mistress!"

I dared to use the word now. After all, she had told me how to behave."

"Good girl!"

Jenny gave me a last kiss and left the bed. While she was in the kitchen, I rolled over on my back and stretched. I was used to a large bed, but this was huge. I spread my legs and held my arms up to the corners, wondering what it would be like to be tied to the bed.

Suddenly Jenny stood in the doorway with a mug in each hand.

"Come and join me in the living room".

She turned and left. I got out of bed and followed her. In the living room, she put the mugs on the coffee table and sat in a recliner at the far end of the table. She had a couch at the long side of the table, and it would be the most logical place for me to sit, but she had placed her cup in front of her and the other one next to it, closer to the corner of the table facing away from the couch.

I thought that this was a test, and I wanted to pass. She wanted me on the floor by her side, and I knelt. I got an approving nod from her, and she moved my cup an inch closer to me, indicating that I could have it.

"Thank You, Mistress!"

"Usually I am Jenny, and only Mistress when you are wearing a collar or in a submissive role. But today there are no rules, you can do as you please."

"Thanks again, Mistress Jenny!"

I got a big smile from her.

We lifted our cups and had a few sips in silence. I didn't know what to say and was just enjoying the time at the feet of this goddess.

"I am impressed with your approach. You have done some research?"

"Yes, on the internet."

"There's a lot of bullshit out there."

"Yes, I found it. I have read a lot of stories there, and some blogs. After a while, it becomes clear that most are fantasies. I like to read some of the not-so-fantastic things. They are probably more real than the rest."

"That goes with porn too. You seldom see people tied to the bed with bathrobe belts and scarves, but that is how things often are in real life."

I nodded. I loved her no-nonsense point of view.

"But tell me - how did you know that I was a Domme?"

"The way you held hands."

Again, I wouldn't mention Rosie too much.

"You notice details, I must say. I am pleased."

I took a chance and leaned my head on her leg, just above her knee. It was the right height for me and it felt very natural to do it. She ran her fingers through my hair. We sat there for a while. I removed my head to get some more coffee, and after I put my cup back on the table, Jenny said:

"I want you to stay here tonight."

"I thought you'd never ask!"

I kissed her leg and held my cheek against it.

"I didn't ask."

I kept my head against her leg and looked up into her face. She smiled at me and ran her fingers through my hair again. I turned my head and kissed her wrist.

"Are you ready for a second run?"

"I - I don't know. I think I usually just cum once."

"Not tonight. I just need to go get my laundry. I will take your clothes up too."

"Oh, yes thanks a lot. There is just a sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants. - Oh, and a tennis ball."

"A tennis ball?"

"With my house keys. I was afraid that they'd get stuck in the machine."

"You are a weird girl. A brave, weird girl with common sense. I really like that!"

Jenny bent over and kissed me. She could only reach my forehead, but with her hand under my chin, she made me sit up. Her mouth reached mine and I kissed her again and again. Small kisses at first, then longer and longer, with more and more tongue. I liked to kiss her. I wondered if she would be bored if I spent an hour or two kissing her.

I took the cold and almost empty coffee cups to the kitchen, while Jenny donned her clothes again. I told her that I liked the leggings, sitting tight and almost shiny on her.

"Then kneel and show it!

I knelt. How should I show that I liked her clothes? She stood in front of me, so all I could do was to lean forward and kiss both her knees and up her thighs.

"Mmmm, good girl!"

Her hands held the back of my head and directed me closer to her and further up. I ended up kissing her crotch. I could smell her pussy through the thin fabric. I turned my head and leaned my cheek to her abdomen while I caressed her smooth ass with my hands.

"That is enough for now, I need to get you back in bed. Don't get cold again."

Jenny stepped back and bent over for a kiss. Then she took me by my hand, led me to the bed, and told me to lie on my back with arms and legs towards the corners. I was pretty sure that I would be tied up right now, but I was wrong. She took a satin sheet from a closet and spread it over the bed. I watched the shiny black fabric float in the air above me, and slowly it came down, covering me in a smooth, black layer. It felt cold for the first few seconds, but that only added to the fantastic sensation. She adjusted the sheet to line up with the bed.

" Now, you just relax and lie still. If you have moved too much, I will be able to see it when I return."

I heard her leave the room. I was alone in this strange, dark world.

The sheet was very smooth to the touch. I dared move my fingers a bit, letting them slide against the sheet. It covered my head and my entire body. If I turned my head a bit, I felt it slide against my nose and cheeks—a smooth layer across my thighs, stomach, and breasts. I think my breasts liked it the most.

Jenny left the apartment to get her - well our - laundry, and I was alone under my sheet like a silken cocoon. I tried to relax as she had asked me to, but it felt great and if I wasn't supposed to lie still, I had run my hands over my body, enjoying the satin, before I had made my hands busy between my legs.

It was like meditation, being so close to something that wonderful and not being allowed to touch it. I focused more and more on my nipples. They were probably very visible through the sheet, hard as they were. I felt them getting harder and harder as I focused on them. I moved my body a little from side to side to feel the smooth fabric slide over them. Wow! That felt great. Suddenly I felt a pressure in them, like they were even harder, but it seemed unreal to me. The pressure increased, and I moved again to feel the sheet slide against my breasts, but it didn't work as the first time I did it. Instead, the pressure increased until it was almost painful. I moaned. I had never experienced that before - it was like they were pinched.

And they were! I realized that Jenny had returned and was pinching my nipples.

"Oooh, yesss please!"

I moaned, and as she knew that I knew, she kissed me. Her mouth covered mine, the only thing that prevented our tongues from playing was the sheet covering me. It felt weird, but arousing, to be that close and not be able to kiss.

She let my nipples go and laid on top of me. We enjoyed being close to each other and every move made the shiny and smooth fabric send almost electric signals through my skin. I felt her pull the sheet away from my face very slowly. Finally, my head was out in the open and the kisses were for real now.

"Did you like that?"

"It was great! Smooth, kinky!"

" The second round is different from the first round. You are allowed to use your hands, but not your eyes. Please move your hands slowly, or you might poke an eye out on me."

Jenny rose from the bed and pulled the sheet from me, letting it slide slowly over my body, legs, and feet. Then she grabbed a black scarf and tied it over my eyes. Again, her starting position was on top of me. We kissed more kisses, and I remembered her warning. I moved my hands slowly and carefully over her body, caressing her shoulders and her lower back. I cupped her nice ass and tried to pull her even closer to me.

She kissed her way over my body again, this time my hands followed her head, and when she reached my nipples, I held her head tight to my breasts, directing her slowly from nipple to nipple and back again. It was wonderful to hold her head and direct it. I wished that I could watch it too. Suddenly I realized that I wasn't just enjoying the game, I was participating too. I even held my breasts, letting the nipples rub against her face and mouth.

Well, I did not have the total control. I wanted her to stay longer at my breasts, but she moved forwards to my navel and I tried to hold her there. It was only for a short time, then she headed further down. I got a lot of kisses on my pussy, but only on the outside and my inner thighs. I longed for her tongue to part my labia and find my clit, but it did not happen. I tried to press her head, I tried to steer it from side to side, but to no avail. I parted my legs even more, but still - nothing.

She held her mouth close over my pussy. I could feel her breath, but she did not touch me. I tried to press her head down, but she resisted. Then I tilted my pelvis and rubbed my pussy against her chin. It dawned on me that it might be a rude thing to do to your new girlfriend, but it worked and she dug her mouth into my pussy. So far so good, but she stayed clear of my clit area.

I felt I had to change tactics and let her head go with my right hand and eased my fingers in between her lips and my pussy. I spread my labia with two fingers, making contact between my clit and her lips.

"Please, Jen!"

Her lips nibbled on my clit. Yes!

I let her head go and spread my pussy with both hands and tried to rub it harder on her face. I realized that she had let me go from a passive receiver to a wild animal, hunting my orgasm the best I could. Had she held her head still, I would have humped her face and rubbed myself to orgasm in a minute, but her tongue and lips disappeared from time to time, making me wilder. Suddenly she might have decided that enough was enough and I felt her lips suck on my clit, harder and harder. I couldn't help it and soon my body was trembling and I came over and over again. I might have been noisy, I can't remember. But it was so good.

After I had caught my breath, I let my pussy go and used my hands to search for her face. I was very careful - I did not know exactly where she was and wouldn't hit her eyes or such. I found her where I had expected it - close to my pussy. I caressed her head and indicated that I wanted her up to lie with me. She moved up for a kiss and held me tight.