Ann Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shecret
shecret
63 Followers

"Thank you!" I whispered. "How can I ever repay such an experience? It is my turn."

"No, no more sex tonight. I am too sensitive. Now it will be aftercare, small talk, and then sleep."

"Aftercare?"

"Yes, I need you to land safely. How did you like round two?"

I cuddled closer to her.

"It was different. Now I could participate. I didn't think of you as a Domme, just as an experienced partner I could touch and interact with."

"Which I am. An important lesson. I am no Goddess. Well, sometimes I am."

She kissed me and removed the blindfold. Though the candlelight wasn't bright, I had to blink several times until my eyes had adjusted to the light. I kissed her again. I could taste myself. I licked her lips and chin. She giggled.

"For a first-timer, you have some nice kinks. I love that."

"You are too sensitive for another orgasm? I have always been that - except today. Did I do something wrong? I was not careful enough?"

"You did me fine and I enjoyed it very much, but I am hypersensitive right now. It happens once in a while. Sometimes multiple orgasms are something you'll learn to have, and learn to give. I enjoy rough sex too, but it takes its toll like today. Don't be sorry. You did great. It was fine!"

I put my head close to hers, enjoying the scratchy feeling from the short hair on that side of her head.

"I really enjoyed to lick you. I have never thought that it would be a turn-on for me to make another person cum. I was so nervous that it wouldn't be good enough. I just want to do everything right."

"You cannot be perfect. None of us are. Just do your best. I know you did today, and it was much better than I had expected. How was it under the sheet?'

'It was a bit surrealistic. I have never felt myself so naked while I was covered. I really liked it.'

'No problems with the dark? The confinement? Have you got any phobias? Fears?'

'Not that I know of. I promise I will not have any panic attacks.'

'You cannot promise that. When your mind is fogged of lust and endorphins, your perception can trick you, and you might forget that you are safe. I reckoned that a sheet covering you would be harmless. You were not bound, so you could escape if panic hit.'

'I have felt safe being with you from the first second. If I am scared or uncomfortable, I'll let you know.'

'Well, I can promise you that you will be scared and uncomfortable at times, often even at the same time. But my aim will be that you will feel that you are safe, while you are scared. Does that make sense?'

'I think so. Even after all, that I have read, I still need your help to see things from the right perspective. You have a good way of explaining things.'

Jenny turned her head and gave me a kiss.

'What are your plans for tomorrow?"

"I have taken the day off. I have plenty of overtime. If things went wrong today, I had planned to get drunk and sleep late."

"Any plans for tomorrow evening?"

"No, I am a single girl, I seldom have any plans."

"Would you like to go on a date with me? I'd like to show you my favorite restaurant. Do you like Italian food?"

"Yes, I do, and yes, I would love to be on a date with you. But ... errhh ... it is my first date ever. I don't know what to wear."

"Have you got anything else than your baggy style?"

"No, not really. I don't spend much on clothes. I have always known that the day would come when I had to get something fancy and pretty, so I can easily afford to do some shopping. How would you like me to dress?"

"A skirt, over the knee. Perhaps a blouse. But let's talk about that during our breakfast. I just don't want you to buy something that cannot be used on other occasions. I think it is time to get some sleep. Are you comfortable?"

"Yes, and thanks for all your patience."

"It was a pleasure to be your first."

"And tomorrow you'll be my first date. I am such a lucky girl!"

She just smiled.

"Let me get rid of those candles."

She collected them on a tray and carried them to the kitchen before she put them out. She closed the door to the kitchen and returned to bed.

"Now go to sleep, Honey."

We cuddled and found a way to lie close to each other. It was unfamiliar to me, and I finally found myself at ease, facing Jenny and with our heads on the same pillow. She had a hand on my thigh and I had one of mine on her hips. The last thing I remember was that she kissed me on the nose, just as Rosie did months ago.

shecret
shecret
63 Followers