Ann Submits to Mafia Dominion Pt. 02

Story Info
Ann (Candy) submits further and John spirals down further.
5.1k words
3.61
14.2k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HP1920
HP1920
87 Followers

This is a part two of the series Ann Submits to Mafia Dominion, about a future dystopian America. For Part 1 and a better understanding of the back story, please visit: https://www.literotica.com/s/ann-submits-to-mafia-dominion

Chapter Four: Once Beaten... (From Perspective of John)

I got another invite shortly after the last time I got invited to see Candy. It had only been a few weeks. I had somehow found solace in the fact that she was safe... at least safe from physical harm. The emotional part I dared not imagine. I was going through my own personal hell, and it all stemed from the fact that I did not have the foggiest idea what was going through her mind.

Yes, I did see her, yes, she looked physically unharmed, but I knew something was horribly wrong. The woman I saw the other night, the one that could barely speak two sentences to me, that woman I did not recognize. That woman was an impostor. I knew my Ann was still in there somewhere. After all, how could you condition a whole person into oblivion. I refused to believe that it was possible.

My task was clear in my mind: how do I get back my Ann? I made it my mission to find a way to get her back. I had no leads, nothing to go on, no friends, no allies, but I had the will, and with that, I knew I could do it.

I spent every waking hour thinking about it. I explored so many posssibilities, if I could find a way to break into wherever she was held, we both could escape into the night and maybe find ourselves somewhere far away. I explored so many other options, but at the end of each plan lay the biggest obstacle yet: my own financial restraint.

There was no way to could get her out of there without money or power, and in this world we lived in: money was power. I knew I needed something much more than all I had, something so large, almost a miracle.

I was not expecting to get any more messages. I was sure Cornelius had gotten his fun toying with me. He had already forced me to watch her transformation, and I had also seen the finished product, so I expected he would leave me alone.

This was why it came as a bit of a surprise to get a message from the same number that had tormented me these past few months. "Hope you had fun at the club the other night? We noticed you did not get a dance, so we decided to give you a seocnd chance. Come to the club this Friday, remember, the same rules apply as before."

I stared at the message as thought I could not believe my eyes. The miracle I had hoped for had just landed in my lap. This time I would be prepared. I had a few days to prepare for my visit to the club. It felt like I had so much to do, so much preparation, yet all I needed was money. I gathered what little funds I could find, enough to get me private time with her. I intended only one thing, to see my Ann resurface. I knew she was in there somewhere.

The agreed date finally came and I eagerly rushed to the club. I arrived early, hoping to get her alone before the club became too crowded. I went through the usual rigors of being searched and the rules being repeated to me. It was more of a painful reminder than a helpful guideline at this point, but I needed to endure it. My eyes were on the prize.

I was finally allowed to go in and I quickly found the same seat I got the last time. I wanted to remind Ann who she was. I knew I was not supposed to address her as Ann, but in my mind, she would always be Ann. I dressed in best suit, the one I knew she favored the most.

I sat and ordered a drink, just a shot, something to help me blend into the crowd. I kept an eye out for her, never forgetting why I was at the club. How could I forget?

"You want a dance, handsome?" A female voice snapped me out of my thoughts. It was not a familiar voice, but it took me by surprise.

I turned to see who it was, and to my immense disappointment, it was one of the other girls. She was good-looking in her own right, but I only had eyes for my Snn. I fkashed her the most insincere smile, remembering the rules.

"Maybe later." I blurted out and raised my glass to my lips, dismissing her.

My eyes were open, searching for Ann in the pool of skimpily dressed women. I must have been seated there waiting for over an hour. The club was packed already and rowdy, just what I wanted to avoid.

I finally spotted her some time later as she walked into the club from one of the back rooms. I could guess it was a dressing room for the girls working in the club because lots of the other girls went in and out of the room.

From the moment I saw her, I could barely contain my excitement. I waved to her and yelled. "Candy!"

She turned to look at me and flashed me a smile. She started to walk towards me, slowly, deliberately. It was all part of her act, a little display for her prospective clients to feast their eyes on just so they can ask for more and get charged through the nose.

She wore a skimpy bedazzled silver crop top that barely covered her large breasts and did nothing to cover much of anything else, either on the front or on the back. She also wore a pair of jean shorts that were so short, they barely covered her thong panties, and of course, her platform heels were no less than six inches high, making her appear taller than I was comfortable with. Her makeup was of course flawless, with flashy red lipstick and a generous amount of everything else. Her wrists were adorned in flashy jewelery and her ears were adorned with large shiny hoop earrings. The light bounced off from her flashy clothes and jewelery and if I didn't know better, I would not recognize her. 
She stood in front of me.

"Want a dance, handsome?"

I grinned at her, playing my part to the best of my abilites. I took out a wad of cash from my pocket. "That's why I'm here." I said, waving the cash at her.

She placed her hands on my knees and leaned in close. I could smell her perfume.

"Fifty bucks!" She whispered into my ear. I held her gaze without flinching. I then counted out the money and handed it to her. She grinned at me and stuffed it into her shorts.

She started to to dance for me, seductively, sexily. I felt like I was with a stranger. This was not the woman I knew and loved. She had spent so much time with me, yet nothing, not a single show of emotion. She was either a very good actress or her conditioning was just that good. By the time the dance was over, I felt a sense of gloom descend upon me. The rules I was given were useless. Without them, the outcome of the evening would not have changed. Was that the twisted game Cornelius was playing? Was the evening with me just meant to see how well she was conditioned? I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. I darted into the bathroom. I spilled the contents of my guts into the lavatory. It took a few minutes to get my wits about me. A sense of panic had taken over me.

By the time I re-emerged from the bathroom, I was looking pale, but I composed myself. My eyes darted around the club and I coud spot her already dancing for some other big spender. I walked towards the exit. I was done for the night. Whatever I thought I knew, I was wrong.

Chapter Five: Rising Star (From Perspective of John)

It had been a few weeks since the moumental failure at the club. I felt like a giant sucker. I had gatherd all my money to go to the club in hopes of getting to at least talk to Ann. Ann was nowhere to be found that night. All I got was confirmation that my Ann was so far gone, she may be gone for good.

I spent the next few days trying to drown my sorrows in the bottle, but no matter how much I drank,I could still see her face, begging to be released, trapped with no hope of escape. I was wasting away. I could barely eat, and when I did, it was right back to the booze.

I was sitting in the livingtoom that fateful day, trying to gather whatever pieces of my life I could gather. I turned on the television and it was all bleak news. I decided to watch something a bit less gloomy. I flipped through the channels casually, trying to find something that would somehow numb the pain.

My fingers froze as I flipped past a channel showing a music video. I thought I saw her. I flipped the channel right back. and then it happened. My hands shook so badly, I dropped the remote. I stared, wide-eyed, open-mouthed, and completely speechless.

I saw "Candy" dressed in what could only be described as a see-through crop top. Her dyed platinum blonde hair was flowing freely over her shoulders, bouncing as she danced. She wore very high clear platform heels, a thong that seemed to disappear between her ass cheeks and lots of jewellery. The jewellery on her neck and wrists covered more skin than her actual clothes. I watched as she danced with the rapper. It was a rap video and Candy was the main vixen. She danced, shook her ass, twerked and generally did what vixens do in a rap videos. This was a far cry from the woman I recognized, the woman I married. This woman was a total stranger, an imposter. I reached for the remote, I could not watch this. I pointed the remote at the television but I could not bring myself to push the button. I strained and groaned, but all of my will was too weak to push a small button. I dropped the remote and broke down in pathetic bitter tears. The music continued to play as I cried, watching helplessly as Candy showed off her body and demeaned herself for everyone to see.

I thought I was depressed before, but this was something i could not understand. My mind became a war zone, collapsing on itself. I was reeling from the effects my situation was having on me. I felt as though my world finally crumbled. I lost all hope. Cornelius had won. He owned her now.

A few weeks later, I was already resigned to the reality of Ann being gone for good. All that was left was a cheap imitation, a woman I could no longer recognize.

I received another message. I already recognized the number, so when I saw the message I tossed my phone far from me. No good had ever come from those messages. I was done. Never again would I open another message form Cornelius and his goons.

I sat there frantically tapping my feet as my heart pounded in my chest, wondering what would be in the message. I was getting more and more worked up by the second. I reached for my phone and hovered my finger over it, all I needed to do was touch the button and I could see what message they had for me. I could see what other twisted way they had pulverised my already crumbled world.

I dropped the phone again. Every time I got a message, I was proven wrong, things always got worse. How much longer could I bear this torture? I grabbed my key and left the apartment. I took a walk. I knew being so close to the phone was the temptation. I needed some air. I needed to clear my head. I walked on, my thoughts forming a cloud around me. I barely saw the people I walked past on the streets. I walked like a man in trance, oblivious of my surroundings, my thought shrouding me in darkness. By the time I snapped back to reality, I had walked 10 miles away form my apartment. I sat on the road side, exhausted, weak, depressed.

Everything began to go dark. I realised I had not eaten that day. I guess there was so much torture my body could take. I began to sink into darkness. The world around me slowly faded. Is this how it all ends? Will I finaly meet may maker? I had so many questions to ask of him.

I felt myself smiling. Maybe the sweet release of death was precisely what I needed to end my suffering. i felt like I was floating towards the end. And the end I dreaded so long, now seemed like sweet release to me.

I surrendered to the darkness, hoping that if there were an afterlife, it would be better than this dark, bleak, dystopian world.

I felt a hand grab my arm. I slowly opened my eyes and I could barely make out the silhouette of a man. He lifted me off the ground. His voice seemed to be so far away.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

I shook my head weakly. I felt myself being placed in a car, then the darkness embraced me once more. The sweet safety of oblivion.

By the time I awoke, I was back in my apartment, the gloom of reality rushed back into my mind and I remembered all my sorrows. I tried to get up, but I was still very weak.

"Take it easy, John." I heard a familiar male vvoice. I opened my eyes and tried to focus on the blurry silhouette.

It was one of our former students, one of the young people we groomed for rebellion. He must have recognised me and helped me home.

He handed me a glass of milk. I took it from him and emptied its contents.

"I know you're hurting, but you cannot continue like this." He sat next tro me and spoke soothingly.

I grimaced. If only he knew what hellish inferno my life had become.

"Ann's sacrifice would be in vain if you continued like this. She needs you to be strong, for her."

I chuckled. "Ann?" She's gone. Gone forever! I tossed the glass at the wall, shattering it into a thousand pieces.

I spent the afternoon going back and forth with him. He forced me to have some food and even got more food for my kitchen. He promised to check in on me again once I was able to put on a strong enough act to convince him that I had in fact picked myself up. He was oblivious of the impending doom that was the message lurking on my phone, waiting to undo all he had just done.

After I had eaten something, he left. I slept. My dreams had not been the same since Ann was taken from me, but that night, my dreams were vivid. I saw Ann locked behind bars, struggling to break fee. I saw myself running, running away, trying to save myself, abandoning her.

"You coward!" She screamed at me. Her voice shrieked, waking me up in cold sweat.

She was right. I was a coward. What sort of man chooses to abandon the woman he loves. I almost took the easy way out. Did I even deserve her love, her sacrifice?

I sat up in bed. I would not abandon her. no matter how long it took, I would be here, waiting for her.

I grabbed my phone and opened the message. "Click here". It was all that stared back at me. Another link to see how far gone Ann was. With shaky hands but determined to see it through, I opened the link.

The screen went blank or a moment and then loaded up a website. I could easily tell that it was a porn site. I grimaced as a video loaded up in the screen. My finger hovered over the "Play" button, hesitant, but it was too late to turn back. If Ann could live it, the least I could do was watch it. I played the video.

The video started with "Candy" sitting in a couch. She was dressed in a skimpy black, lacy bikini that failed to cover much of anything. Her enhanced breasts struggled to remain contained by the light see-through material. Her makeup was heavy and her large hoop earrings dangled as she spoke to the man behind the camera. She had on red stiletto platform heels and her skin glistened with glitter.

"How horny are you?" A voice came from behind the camera.

"I am so horny right now, so wet, I want cock in all my holes." She spoke in a high-pitched bimbo voice.

A guy walked into the frame. He was naked, tall and well built, hung like a horse. He was stroking his semi-erect cock and staring at her. She slid her hand into her panties and began to rub her clit as she moaned. She kept her eyes on the camera as she pleasured herself.

"More!" She moaned and slid off her panties. She spread her legs, displaying her pussy for the camera. She began to finger her pussy slowly, moaning with pleasure as she did.

Another man came into the frame. He was of a similar build as the first man, but with a slightly larger cock.

My hands became unsteady. I could tell what was to happen next. I set the phone down and I held my hands together as I continued to watch.

"Is that enough?" The voice behind the camera asked again.

"One more." She replied. She ran her tongue over her lips as she looked into the camera, like a pro.

A third man entered the frame, he was slightly built, but had the equipment for the job.

She got on all fours and grabbed the first guy's cock and began to stroke it slowly as she moaned. He held his gaze as the second guy positioned himself behind her. He slid his cock into her pussy and started to thrust hard and fast as she moaned with pleasure. She continued to stroke the cock in her hand as it got harder and harder. She stroked it faster and faster. The third guy stood next to the first guy and presented his cock to her. She ran her tongue over his cock and bean to suck on the fully erect cock.

She continued to suck on the guy's cock as she stroked the first guy's cock and the second guy fucked her from behind. She let out muffled moans as one guy fucked her from behind and the other fucked her mouth. She continued to stroke the third guy's cock as the guys fucked her mouth and ass faster and harder.

The guy behind her slid his cock out of her pussy, and as she got off the couch, the guy lay face up on the couch, and she straddled him. He slid his cock back into her pussy and she moaned as she started to move her hips back and forth. The other guy slipped his cock back into her mouth and began to fuck her mouth.

She spread her ass cheeks and the third guy stuffed his cock into her ass. She groaned as both guys fucked her pussy and ass simultaneously. She continued to groan and produced muffled moans as they both fucked her ass and pussy while she sucked the third guy's cock.

The guy with his cock in her mouth slipped his cock out of her mouth and switched places with the guy fucking her ass. The guy started to fuck her ass as the other guy presented her with his cock. She started to stroke and suck his cock faster and faster. He groaned with pleasure as he continued to suck him off. Both guys continued to fuck her pussy and ass simultaneously. She sucked his cock faster and faster as he groaned some more.

The first guy took his cock out of her moth and she held her mouth open as he began to stroke his cock in front of her face. He let out a long groan as he squirted his cum into her mouth. She sucked the last drops of cum out of his cock and swallowed. He moaned and shuddered as she cleaned his cock with her mouth. The second guy slid his cock deep in her pussy and groaned in ecstasy as he filled her ass with his thick load of cum.

The third guy started to buck his hips faster and harder as he spilled his cum deep into her pussy. The video cut to a view of her, cum dripping from her ass and pussy and a few drops dripping down the side of her mouth. She was smiling for the camera.

*******

Barely a week later, I got another video. I may have gotten numb at this point because I felt nothing as I stared at the all too familiar number. I clicked on the link and I was presented with a video of a party.

I could recognize Cornelius and some other well known mafia bigshots. The video showed a lineup of escorts dressed slutty and looking sexy. "Candy" was of course in the lineup wearing a short beaded see through sleeveless crop top over a very short miniskirt that showed her thong even as she stood. She had six inch high heels and hoop earrings. The video proceeded to show the party in full swing with all the mafia guys having a good time with drinks and of course using the escorts however they pleased. The video showed a mafia guy getting a lap dance from one of the escorts. The video panned to some other girl getting fucked from behind as she sucked some mafia guy off.

The video showed more and more "fun moments" from the party before finally showing Candy. She was seated next to a mafia guy. Once the camera got to him. he pushed her head down into his lap and she began to suck him off. He sat back and grinned at the camera as she continued to skilfully suck him off.

The camera panned to other activities in the party but I could not bring myself to watch those. I kept skipping back to the part where Candy "entertained" the mafia guy. I finally watched through the rest of the video, looking for any more parts with Candy, but there was none. The video ended and I closed the page.

HP1920
HP1920
87 Followers
12