Ann Submits to Mafia Dominion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six: A Sliver of Hope (From Perspective of John)

The last few weeks, I got to see more of "Candy" on television. She had become a bit of a star. I felt conflicted, because I knew that was not what Ann wanted.

I got a message from Cornelius one day, he invited me over to his office. I was almost sure I was dead. Why else would he invite me? Was he done with his game and wanted me dead for good? I knew there was only one way to find out. I secretly hoped that he would just kill me and give me the easy way out.

I arrived at his office that day, and was ushered in with a bit of a more friendly treatment which only made me more uncomfortable.

"Just the man I wanted to see." Cornelius said cheerfully. He gestured or me to sit facing him. I did.

"Is anything wrong, Mr. Cornelius?" I asked, trying to keep the fear out of my voice.

"On the contrary, John boy. I have a proposition for you." He sat back in his chair.

"Drink?" He gestured a bottle of expensive bourbon.

I shook my head.

"Suit yourself. Anyway. How would you like Ann returned to you for a day?"

The words sounded as though I must have misheard him.

"Ann? I don't understand."

"Look, I'll get straight to the point. If you can do something small for me, I can get Ann to return to you just for a day. But here's the sweet part: every time you help me out, you get Ann for a day. Sound good?"

I thought for a moment. If he was offering to let me spend a day with his little starlet, he would definitely be asking for something substantial.

"What do I have to do? I asked"

The deal with Cornelius was simple: all I needed to do was provide intel that would lead to the arrest of a rebellion leader. Once I could do that, I get to spend a day with Ann. Every time I did, I would get to spend a day with Ann. But there was a catch: "Candy" would be told that I was an outcall client. Her job would be to role-play as my ex-wife.

I said nothing as I sat there, speechless. I knew what it meant for me to provide intel. People would lose their lives just as Ann and I had.

"I know it's a lot to process, so I'll give you a week." He said and dismissed me from his office.

I spent the rest of the week going back and forth in my mind. If I gave up a rebellion leader, he would be arrested, and likely thrown in jail where he'd die shortly afterwards. That meant I would be killing a man.

But could I pass up such an opportunity? Spending the day with Ann alone would help me try to reach her, and maybe there was hope after all. I argued with myself over and over again. I went back and forth over and over. On one hand, to practically kill a man, much less a rebellion leader, was asking too much of me. But on the other hand, I would be betraying Ann if I never even tried to get her back.

I decided to do it. If Ann could sacrifice herself for me, I could sacrifice my conscience for her. I sent the message to Cornelius with the intel he needed, and a few hours later, he called me personally.

"John, my boy. You have done well. I am a man of my word, so Ann will be with you tomorrow." He ended the call and I felt awful. But I could not dwell on such feelings

.

"Tomorrow!" That was the word that kept ringing in my head. I felt very hopeful, eager, and excited. I could not sleep a wink that night, all my thoughts were about tomorrow when I would finally get to see my Ann.

The next morning, I got a call from one of Cornelius's goons.

"Here are the rules: you are merely a client. You will pay the fee upfront. When the day is over, she will leave. Enjoy your date, John!" The line went dead.

My heart was beating so fast as I eagerly expected her.

I heard a knock on the door. I rushed to open it, and there she stood. Dressed in her usual slutty attire and platform heels. She carried a sleepover bag. I guessed it contained some sort of outfit.

"You the guy who wants to play ex-wife?" She asked in her "Candy" bimbo talk.

I nodded.

"200 bucks up front baby. Cash."

I reached into my pocket and gave her the money. She counted.

She came into the apartment. I watched to see if she recognized anything or noticed anything. I had spent the night fixing up the apartment to look as close to what she was familiar with as possible.

"Where's your bathroom baby?" She asked.

I pointed. She went into the bathroom and emerged a few moments later. She was wearing a wig that resembled Ann's hair. She also had a conservative dress that looked so much like the one Ann was wearing when we got arrested.

I stood there dumbfounded as she waked towards me.

I could finally recognise her. This was Ann. My Ann. The woman I fell in love with.

I hugged her and held her in my arms, sobbing as I finally felt semblance of normalcy. We talked for a while and she even spoke like her former self, yet I could somehow sense that she was only telling me what I wanted to hear. She sounded a bit robotic. We spent the day together like we used to. A part of me enjoyed the moment, even if it was not real. It felt real for me, and that was all that mattered.

Night came and we spent the night in each other's arms, talking, with me telling her how much I had missed her. By the time the sun rose, we had only gotten a couple of hours sleep.

I did not mind though. I cherished every moment spent with Ann.

A reminder went off on her phone. Time was up. She needed to return to Cornelius and his men.

"I wish you could stay." I blurted out without thinking.

"I want that too." She held my hand, and, in that moment, I could genuinely see my Ann. She was in there after all!

Suddenly she winced in pain as the chip in her neck sent a jolt of electricity through her body. Her face went blank and she took her hands from mine. She got up and walked into the bathroom. She came out a few minutes later dressed as she was when she arrived. All skimpy and flashy.

I walked over to her and gave her a hug. "I wish I could take your place."

"Enough of that, Mister. Time is up." She spoke in her "Candy" voice and her demeanour was back to her conditioned self.

I let go of her and stared at her, horrified. She grabbed the rest of her things and headed towards the door. I continued to stare at her as her phone rang. I could see Cornelius' name on the screen. She put the phone to her ear.

"I'm coming, Daddy!" She closed the door and left.

I could only stare at the door as the word kept ranging in my ear: "DADDY".

12