Ann: The Married Years Ch. 20

Story Info
Neil gives Ann a gift, and a choice.
15.6k words
4.39
6.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
832 Followers

© 2019, All rights reserved -- mimaster

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann's hand trembled as she reached for the cassette player, her index finger lingering over the button that would make it play. Nervously pulling it back like she had the previous three times, the pit in her stomach was making it impossible for her to press it. She kept stopping to look around the cavernous space she was sitting in, all the work Neil had done over the previous three weeks evident in her surroundings. It was hard not to find the results of all his sweat and hard labor overwhelming, if not a bit intimidating.

"He actually made me a dungeon," she mewled, goose bumps raising on her delicate skin as she thought of the enormity of what it all represented.

She was thrilled beyond belief that he'd gone to such lengths to surprise her, including finding an ingenious way to lure her down there to begin with. Somehow in the process he also found a way to offer her exactly what she she'd been craving. She wondered how he could have possibly known, thinking he must have read her mind. It seemed he did that more than she cared to admit. Perhaps it was that trait that made him the perfect Master for her. Yet she kept stopping herself from turning on the tape, the fear of what might be on it making her timid.

Part of that feeling came from the elaborate lengths that he'd gone to in creating a special place for her in the crawlspace. Standing, she took some time to look around, finding more and more little things that he'd done. Some were not so little.

There was a pile of wood against the back wall, part of something he'd been constructing. She could tell by the brackets and screws and carefully shaped cuts that it was for her. Well, for Annabelle. She didn't know what it was, but it was there... along with the hammer she'd been searching for just days before.

"There you are, Stanley" she smiled wistfully, feeling her pussy tingle at the thought of what it could do to her if she picked it up. That was nothing when compared to how wet she was thinking about what Neil might do with her.

Exploring the finer details of the dungeon, she found that there were more eyelets in the floor joists above her head than she remembered. There was a pile of Velcro straps tucked away in a corner. Opening the zippered flap on the tent, she saw there was an air mattress inside, already inflated. When she poked around inside the drawers and the cabinet of the vanity, she found lots of toiletry items, including toothpaste, a toothbrush, and shampoo. It was only then that she noticed it wasn't just a bizarre half-bath that he'd installed. Hidden between the beams overhead was a crude showerhead, pointing down over the gravel below it.

"My God, he's going to keep me down here," she mouthed in shock.

It was the only logical conclusion she could make considering everything she'd discovered to that point. The thought of that scared the shit out of her, yet the more she considered it the wetter she became. In the time she'd taken to look around more closely, she reflected on all that he'd done. It only confirmed how much he loved her and how he wanted to give her a weekend to remember.

It was also a weekend she wanted now more than ever. She'd had her desire sparked over the last several days. If she were honest about it, the desire had been building for weeks, if not months; like water behind the wall of a weathered dam, lapping at the cracks in search for a weakness. Now that desire inside was ready to burst through.

Sitting on the red seat of the exercise machine, next to the cheap cassette player, she took a deep breath, closing her eyes to give herself a moment. Finding a peace somewhere within her rapidly beating chest, she finally pressed down on the button, waiting for his voice to come through the tinny speaker.

Good evening Annabelle.

Since you're listening to this, it means that you've chosen who you are. It also means you've accepted who you belong to.

I want you to listen to my instructions very carefully. You must follow them exactly as I explain them to you. Each of them has a purpose, and if you don't do them exactly as I tell you to, I will know... and there will be serious consequences for failing to do them correctly.

In each instance, you will shut off the tape recorder once I tell you to do so. You will then carry out my instructions. Once you complete them, you will start the tape again to learn of your next task.

First, I want you to get undressed. You will be totally naked for me at all times unless I decide you will wear something of my liking. Turn off the tape now.

Ann quickly pressed the stop button; her excitement matched only by her nerves as she walked to the door, unlatching the hook from the eye to pull it closed. With the new lights he'd installed, there was no need to count on the fading sunlight to help illuminate the room and she didn't want anyone looking in on what she might be doing. There was no real chance of that happening but she felt better behind the closed door.

She removed her outfit, carefully folding her garments and placing them on top of one of the many storage bins she kept neatly stacked in the crawlspace. She also took off her shoes, remembering that he said she was to be totally naked, not wanting to trip up. While she didn't know how he would find out if she did something wrong, she wasn't taking any chances.

Sitting back down she pressed the button again. There was a long pause, and she started to get concerned that something was wrong with the tape, but finally he spoke up again.

There are leather ankle and wrist bracelets in the orange bin. Get them out and put them on so that the metal loops are on the inside of your arms and legs. And make sure they are tight. Turn off the tape now!

There was only one orange bin down there, which she used for Halloween decorations. She had to move the three other bins that were stacked on top of it, but she found the bracelets lying on top of the decorations inside. Pulling them out she put the lid back on, restacking everything the way it was so she could do as he'd instructed. The ankle bracelets were easy, but the ones on her wrists took a while to buckle. She actually had to use her teeth to make them tighter, but she finally got them in place the way he wanted.

Once again she sat down, pressing the button as she waited for her next instruction. She was already feeling anxious about what he'd have her do next. Just having the bracelets on was such a rush, thinking about what he might do with them. She felt wicked with the leather on her wrists, loving how they made her feel more like Annabelle the second she found them.

She also loved the musty aroma of the crawlspace. It not only looked like a dungeon to her, it smelled like she thought one should. It was normally damp underneath the house, and with one side of it being built into the hill it was slightly cooler. But it wasn't a basement. When it would get hot and humid outside it could feel more like a sauna. While it was August and hot, it wasn't as horrendously humid as it could get in the valley. Still she could feel her ass sticking to the plastic covering of the seat as she began to sweat. That didn't detract from how she was feeling. The room he'd prepared was ripe with depravity. Closing her eyes she took another deep breath, letting the submissive slut inside her come bubbling to the surface.

The heat didn't deter her. It was part of the experience, knowing that she'd have to endure the conditions as well as whatever he might put her through. She was philosophic about it. It had been hot and relatively humid for almost a month and he'd obviously spent a great deal of time down there designing and constructing her dungeon, most of them during the hottest parts of the day. If he would willingly do that just to make the experience more authentic for her the least she could do was suck it up and deal with it.

She became fidgety, longing to hear his voice; the calm, direct way he'd give his instructions exuded his confidence. Yet once more she had to endure the insufferable silence before he spoke. My, how the man loved testing her patience, she thought.

There is a ball gag in with the Christmas tree ornaments. Get it and put it on. Make sure your hair is covering the strap. Turn off the tape now!

She moved back to the row of plastic bins that were stacked neatly against the new plastic wall he'd created. There were seven stacks of bins, each of them four high. She went to the pile of four green ones, knowing they were each for Christmas. She had to search every one, finally finding the gag in an ornament organizer in the bottom bin.

"I wonder if I'll have to hang this from the tree this year," she chuckled as she threaded the leather strap through the buckle on the other end, making it was snug against the back of her neck. Firmly in place, her mouth spread wide over the bright red rubber ball, she closed the lid and stacked the bins back in place.

She was a little winded, her brow covered with perspiration as she sat down next to the cassette player. It wasn't as bad as carrying the logs in Colorado but it certainly reminded her of that experience. Turning on the tape, she had to sit through more silence before he assigned her the next task.

In the bin with the winter blankets, there's a vibrator. Get it out and set on the carpet next to the bench. Turn off the tape now!"

Again it was on the bottom, underneath three other heavy bins filled with winter clothes. She was sweating profusely by the time she pulled out the vibrator, which was obscenely large, thick and lifelike, shaped like a very erect cock. It was actually bigger than her Antonio dildos, and she wondered where he got it.

Doing as she was instructed, she dropped the toy on the carpet before moving back to replace the bins.

Now you need the batteries for the vibrator. You'll find them in the bin marked camping supplies. Turn off the tape now!

It was odd to her that he even had camping supplies. Neil didn't camp. He'd even told Ann on numerous occasions that he couldn't stand it. Yet he had a tent and he had supplies. They were kind of like the rowing/exercise machine. Things he bought at the behest of his ex-wife in order to get him to, in her words, grow. The exercise machine was foolish. He was an athlete who prided himself in keeping in phenomenal shape. He played a ton of sports. But his ex's obsession with how people looked, brought on by her eating disorder, had her asking for one saying they could both use it. He was the only one who ever did and only for the first few months after he bought it.

The tent, and the various paraphernalia that went with it, was something else altogether. It was a diversion. His ex told him he had been invited on a weekend camping trip with a couple of her work buddies and she thought he should go. He begged off for the longest time, but she guilted him into it, saying it was a chance for him to get to know some of the people she worked with. She even said he should go ahead and splurge on the gear he would need to make it more fun.

He finally relented. And while he was out in the wilderness, miserable next to a muddy lake on a cold, rainy weekend, she was in the comfort of their warm, cozy bed; her legs spread wide for the latest in a long line of lovers she'd taken. One that happened to be another of her co-workers that conspicuously said he couldn't make the camping trip because he had plans.

Even though both of the purchases might have brought back bad memories, Neil couldn't find the wherewithal to get rid of them because there was nothing wrong with them. It was part of his makeup, telling Ann when he put them in the crawlspace that there might come a time when they'd need them some day. He set aside the reason he bought them, knowing he was in a much better place in his life now.

She sighed when she saw the bin of camping supplies was on the bottom, but she wasn't sure why she reacted that way. She knew it would be there. Even more frustrating was that it took her forever to find the batteries. She started to think she didn't hear him correctly about what bin they were in when she finally realized they were inside of a flashlight. He even left a note inside the battery chamber, congratulating her for finding them.

"Fucker," she laughed, placing the batteries next to the vibrator before restacking bins. She was breathing hard when she finally turned on the tape recorder, the sweat now rolling down her bronze skin.

He made her dig into the bottom bin of the other two stacks, retrieving a blindfold and her smaller butt plug. He even had her retrieve an unopened can of deck stain he'd stuck just inside the door. She couldn't imagine why she needed that, but she did as she was told, relieved that it wasn't in another bin and that she'd finally finished all of her tasks. She came to that conclusion because he'd hidden something in the bottom bin of every stack and she'd been through all of them. It was like she'd been on an erotic scavenger hunt.

But it wasn't over yet.

Turning on the cassette player, her mouth fell open when he gave her his next order.

In one of the bins you've already opened, there is a small gold lock. The lock is in the open position. Find the lock, and do not close it. Place it on top of the water softener. Turn the tape off now!

"You have GOT to be fucking KIDDING ME!" she screamed into the ball gag, looking at the row of bins, each back in its original place.

She wasn't sure how long it took her to find it. Forty-five minutes? An hour? All she knew was she eventually found the lock in the sixth bin she searched. She'd started with the one with the camping items thinking it made the most sense. Then she moved to the Christmas ornaments, figuring that it could be hidden amongst all of the little items in there, making it tough to find. She grew frustrated when she searched the next three, still coming up empty.

Ending up with the Halloween bin and the one with blankets she had to make a choice. She chose the blankets, eventually finding it within the folds of the one in the bottom.

"At least it wasn't the last one," she groaned as she carefully set the lock on the containment tank of the softener. Only then did she go about putting all of the bins back the way she had them. She'd left them all spread out on the gravel while she was looking, not wanting to have to un-stack them again in case she might have missed the lock in her hasty search.

Sitting back down, she rubbed the soles of her feet; sore from the stones she'd been standing on for so long. Drool was flowing from the corners of her mouth as she tried to catch her breath, a long sloppy trail running down her chin and onto her heaving chest.

Pressing the button, she closed her eyes, trying to concentrate on her next challenge.

"You will go find a collar that is attached to the end of the pulley system I installed. You will place the collar around your neck, and you will take the lock and slip it through the two silver loops in front to secure it in place.

The taped stopped on its own with a distinctive click and she immediately stood up, moving toward the water softener.

"I knew that was coming," she grinned, almost excited about being tethered in her new bondage playground. Almost, because she was still on edge about everything he was making her do.

Pulling the collar hanging down from the ceiling by the thick metal chain, she stood next to the water softener. Carefully fitting the leather around her neck, she took the open lock and fished the metal clasp through the two rings in the front of the collar, squeezing them together. It was a snug fit, much like the bracelets on her wrists.

Turning the base of the lock, she lined it up, knowing once she pressed her fingers together, she'd be held captive there until Neil set her free... likely sometime on Monday afternoon when they both had to go back to work. While it wasn't as long as some of the other times she'd submitted to him, it was still going to be over 48 hours. In those previous times she'd become Annabelle, she'd had weeks to work herself into the mental frame of mind to do it, and while she had been thinking about it for the last few days at least, it all seemed so more spur of the moment now that she was there.

The click of the lock made her cunt become instantly wet. Well, it was already wet, but she could feel a trail running down the inside of her left thigh. It was slow, tickling her a bit, and it felt naughty.

"Well, there's no backing out now," she sighed. In truth she knew she wasn't going to the moment she read the note he'd left her. Closing the lock was symbolic. It signified the choice she made, giving herself to her husband. She wanted to be Annabelle again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Neil was sitting at his desk. Or perhaps he was bouncing.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Thelma laughed as they ate their dinner.

"Just ready for the weekend," he said as he stared at the clock on the wall, and then his phone.

"Oh... right! You finally get Ann back," she laughed.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, right," he nodded, trying to play nonchalant.

"Careful. You'll hurt yourself trying to hold it in like that."

"Hold what in?"

"Your excitement, silly. You can't fool me. I know you. You're with me almost as much as you're with Ann."

"Yeah, I guess we are."

"I know we are. And I can tell you're excited. Probably can't wait to get home and have all kinds if kinky sex with her," she joked.

"W... What!?" he stuttered, the shock of what she'd said evident on his face. He felt his ears starting to burn, a sure sign that his face was flushing.

"Whoa! I'd say I struck a nerve there," she winked. But then she let him down easy. "It's okay, Neil. If I were married, I'd be doing all kinds of kinky things to my husband."

"Don't you have a date this weekend?" he asked.

"Nice diversion. Get your partner's mind off all the naughty sex talk by bringing up her normally non-existent personal life. Why yes, Neil. I do have a date this weekend. And if I can get him to play his cards right, Vaughn and I just might be getting kinky too."

For Neil, it was a relief that she'd let the original topic go. He'd reacted too quickly, his mind unable to process the question without giving an honest reaction. He was also relieved to hear that Thelma had been dating.

Vaughn was a contractor she'd hired to come out to her house and do some much needed repair work on the foundation. They hit it off and toward the end of the job, he stumbled over himself trying to find a way to ask her out. Taking charge, she saw an opening and decided to ask him out.

This was going to be their sixth straight weekend going out and this time they were going dancing. It came as a shock to Neil that it was her idea. He teased her, thinking about how she'd once insisted she didn't dance.

"I didn't, until you made me," she smiled.

"Yeah, I do that a lot," he grinned, thinking about the things he was hopefully going to be making Ann do in the coming days.

"That's what people in charge do, Neil. They call us supervisors for a reason. And I'm trying to supervise my way into getting Vaughn to... you know," she winked.

"You're the woman, Thelma. You kind of have control of that."

"Yeah, right."

"I'm serious. Guys think they have control when it comes to sex, but really we don't. At best we share it. But in reality, it's the woman that makes the call most of the time."

"So you're suggesting that it's up to me?"

"I'm suggesting that if a woman says 'no', it's supposed to mean no... and rightly so. But that begs the question; what happens if she says yes."

mimaster
mimaster
832 Followers