Ann: The Married Years Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love you Annabelle. See you soon.

She heard the cassette player shut off, the room suddenly silent. It was all so hard to process, what with the way her body was reacting to the stimulation he was already providing from afar. She'd practiced at self-bondage just a few days before, thinking it wasn't for her. But there she was, having basically secured herself to the slut machine, although she'd done it at the direction of her Master.

"UUUUUHHHHNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHH!" she squealed, her back arching as she came with such force she almost passed out.

It was going to be a long night, and an even longer week and a half. They were just starting on a long journey together and she was already wondering if she could make it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Have a great weekend, Thelma," Neil said with a hint of a smirk as he finished walking her to her car.

"I really hope so," she said with a deep sigh, reflecting on the conversation they'd been having off and on since they'd eaten their dinner a few hours before.

"You're not having second thoughts now, are you?"

"Second thoughts? I'm think I'm on my seventeenth by now. I keep going back and forth. I want to, but that's a pretty big step for me, Neil."

"You've had sex before. It's just like riding a bike."

"You didn't tell me to ride a bike," she scoffed. "You told me I'm supposed to suck the kickstand. That's a bit different."

He chuckled, putting his hands on her shoulders as they stood under one of the lights of the parking lot next to her car. Looking into her timid blue eyes, he wondered, "What's your biggest fear?"

"My what?"

"Something's making you nervous. What is it that's stopping you from going through with it?"

"Rejection," she said, her honesty startling to her own ears when she heard it out loud. "I'm worried that he won't like me."

"He already likes you, Thelma. You're going on what... your sixth date?"

"Eighth, actually. We went out twice a couple of weekends."

"So he obviously finds you attractive and he wants to be with you."

"What makes you say that?"

"You said it yourself, he's old-fashioned. He hasn't been pressing you at all. But at the same time, he keeps asking you out, so he's interested in you. And he's a man, which means while he might love just being with you from a companionship standpoint, I'm sure the reality is that he really wants to have sex with you."

"Well he's sure doing a lousy job of showing it."

"Which is why I'm telling you to take control a little bit and have some fun."

"I... I don't want to scare him off, Neil. I really like him."

"And all you'll be doing is showing him that. No guy I know is going to be upset by getting a hummer in his truck, especially if you preface it by letting him know how much you like him and want to make him happy. You're going out to eat... you're going dancing. Let him know how much you appreciate it."

"But what if he doesn't call me again? What if I do it, and he thinks I'm some kind of slut?"

"Are you?"

"What?"

"Are you a slut?"

"Well, no. Of course not."

"That's a pity," he winked. "That's one of the things I love most about Ann."

"So I've heard," she snickered. "And it's not like I can't be. I've been... slutty before."

Grinning at her admission, he nodded. "I have no doubt."

"Okay, but that doesn't answer my question. What if he doesn't call me afterward? I really like him, Neil."

"He'll call, Thelma. Trust me."

"You better be right."

"Of course I'm right. And if not, well then Vaughn and I will be having a little chat," he said as he leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

"Oh God... I can't believe I'm going to do it," she said, her body shivering with excitement at the mere thought of doing something so risqué for her.

"Just don't chicken out. I'll see you Monday, partner."

"Yeah, have a good weekend. Go home and fuck your wife," she replied, her comment making him laugh out loud.

"I think I will," he grinned as he walked to his car.

He wasn't feeling so positive a short time later as he pulled into his development. The pit in his stomach had returned on the drive home, his nervousness over how Ann may have taken his surprise making him jittery. And that's if she even found her way down to the crawlspace to begin with. There was just as good a chance that she'd missed his veiled way of attempting to lure her down there.

"Turning off the water softener... what the fuck was I thinking?" he griped as he turned the corner toward his house. It was such a random thing to use as a lure. Then again, he was banking on her habits, using them to his advantage. That was really the way his entire plan had been set up, preying on her tendencies; the two most notable being her need for cleanliness and organization, and her impatience. One he had no problem with. The other drove him nuts. But they were both rather predictable.

As his headlights hit the front of their house, he smiled. Things were looking up. First, the garage door was still up and it was well past midnight. And the lights were off in the great room, that side of the house dark.

"She would never go to bed without closing the garage door," he said to himself as he parked in his familiar spot. Walking up the pavement, he peered through the open window. That was another sign, knowing that she would have pulled the blinds down that late at night.

He noticed a light was on, coming from down the hallway and he had a temporary moment of panic, thinking he'd been wrong. But when he entered the house he could tell right away it was coming not from his bedroom, but from the hall bathroom he'd just renovated. He could tell from that that his bedroom door was open. Ann would always have it closed so he wouldn't wake her if she were sleeping when he came home.

He was certain she would have been up, though. She was always awake to greet him on the nights they started their weekends together. Flipping the light on over the dining room table, he glanced at the pile of pictures on the island, noticing quickly that they'd been gone through. He put away his lunch cooler and hung up his keys, his eyes checking the door to the deck, noticing right away that it was unlocked.

"Oh my god... she's down there," he whispered as it became clear to him that his plan had actually worked.

Stunned, he tried to control his excitement, suddenly finding his thoughts scattered about the big room. He began scrambling about, as if he were trying to collect them, not knowing where to go or what to do first. Stopping near the hallway, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, knowing what he needed to do to calm down.

Ten minutes later he was sitting in his Lay-Z-Boy wearing his loose pair of grey gym shorts, the waist tied in place with the white drawstring. He was nursing a cold bottle of beer as he watched Sportscenter, catching up on the baseball scores as he toes scrunched into carpet. That little trick, simply taking off his shoes and socks so he could feel the fibers with his feet, had relaxed his brain. It was one of his habits.

With his thoughts more composed, he was able to get into the frame of mind he needed to be in; one that Annabelle deserved if he were going to take advantage of the opportunity she was apparently offering him.

He tossed his beer bottle in the recycling bin in the garage, making sure to close the overhead door he'd forgotten in his excitement, just like she had. Grabbing his flip flops he went back into the house, heading straight for the French door. He tossed the footwear onto the deck, slipping them on before he carefully made his way through the gate and down the steps.

As he walked through the damp grass, he could tell the door to the crawlspace was closed most of the way, a tiny sliver of light shining through where it was cracked open.

"That's one," he laughed as he thought of all the things he'd instructed her to do, and how she'd messed that one up. "I wonder how many more I'm going to find."

Ann was waiting anything but patiently. Her back was sticking to the plastic covering of the cushions, the rest of her body literally dripping with sweat. The humidity in the dungeon was thick, although it had started to lessen with the sun going down. She'd cum five more times from the vibrator stuffed deep inside her cunt, the powerful ripples it created making her dizzy. She'd been crying for who knows how long, the heat in her pussy and ass too intense. The cream he'd used on the toys buried in those holes was causing her squirm and squeal as the burning tingle intensified with her orgasms.

Her eyes were clenched shut, her irises over-stimulated from the bright light hanging directly over her head. She felt like she was a piece of meat in a tray, being kept warm by a heated bulb. She would have kicked herself for not putting the blindfold on like he'd instructed, if only she could unfasten the hook on one of her ankles so she could do it. Then again if she could do that, she would have done a wrist so she could put on the blindfold in the first place. It was all too much for her to take being locked in place like she was, yet she knew she was just starting.

Not that she'd be shouting Utah as soon as Neil arrived. First, she couldn't shout because of the ball gag in her mouth, but she wouldn't be using her other code either; the three distinctive grunts she was supposed to utter if her mouth was full. She had no intention of stopping. He was right in everything he'd said on the tape. It had been far too long since she'd been Annabelle. And now that she was out, it was going to take a while to get her back into that tiny box she kept her in.

She smiled at the symbolism of what he'd made her do, fetching every item she was using from the bottom bin in a stack of other things. She'd thought of her many personas as being in boxes in her closet upstairs. It turned out that Annabelle was in the bottom of every one of those bins in the crawlspace and she'd had to work to find her.

She was suddenly freed, only to be bound helpless to a contraption he'd devised, another orgasm approaching as the vibrator pressed against her clit in such a wonderfully agonizing way. Writhing on the bench she caught her breath, wanting to have it while praying she wouldn't.

It seemed unbearable what was happening to her, however deep down she knew she was right where she wanted to be. She loved her husband for providing it for her and for having the guts to try and bring Annabelle to the surface once again. It pained her to know he'd been nervous about even bringing it up. She thought they communicated better than that as a couple. It was a stark lesson in not taking each other for granted. She assumed that because they'd had more sex in the first few years of their marriage than most couples have in their lifetime they were both satisfied. But Neil obviously missed being her Master, and she knew for sure that she did too.

It was always going to be the sexual side of their marriage that they'd visit the least. That wasn't going to change just because they were doing it again. Frankly, she could easily see them finishing what he had planned and then going another two-year stretch without delving into the world of bondage and submission again. But she vowed that they would at least talk about it. She wanted him to know he was right; that Annabelle was always going to be a part of her, and that eventually she'd do it again.

At least that's what she thought when she strapped herself into the position she was currently in. Who knew how she'd really feel after nine days of sexually demanding torment at the hands of her skillful Master, as she was thinking of him. That was the only way she was thinking of him. She knew they'd used many names to describe him in the past, going with the whatever feels right at the time system that seemed to work up until now. That changed. Being in that dungeon, and that he'd found a way to bring her there without even being home; there was really only one name in her mind to call him. Nothing other than Master felt right.

Hearing the door open over the sound of the buzzing in her pussy, she lifted her head up to see between her spread thighs. He stepped inside, his magnificent body nearly naked as he closed the door behind him. If she weren't already drooling all over herself, she would have started the moment she watched his muscular frame moving toward her. His steely blue eyes looked over his handiwork and she lost control.

"UUUUUUNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned as she came, her eyes snapping shut, chest rising as she wrestled against the bracelets that were holding her in place.

"That's two," he said to himself as he admired her toned, athletic body during her orgasm. The way her muscles contorted as she fought the binds, her legs shaking from the intensity of her climax; it was powerful to watch. He loved how her toes curled and her fists were clenched. Yet as much as he loved what he was witnessing, he knew he'd get to punish her for it. The vibrator in her pussy wasn't supposed to be on. "God... I think that worked too," he said of a second trap he'd set in the way he'd created the tape.

Tearing his eyes away from his beautiful wife as she came down from her orgasm, he looked over his shoulder. The bins weren't stacked right. He grinned knowing there were at least three things she'd done incorrectly.

"Four," he nodded as he noticed her looking at him through her slightly parted eyes; ones that should have been blindfolded if she would have followed his directions more carefully.

He glanced around the room, looking for other things she might have done... or not done. Other than the blindfold and the vibrator being on, she was in the position he'd envisioned. In fact, he was amazed at how well it turned out. The bins and the closed door were obvious and he had a good idea that she might trip up on those points.

The idea of keeping the door closed unless he made her wouldn't be one she'd make on her own. She would have wanted privacy to start. The bins being stacked wrong were logical because of her overwhelming need to be organized. The only question was whether she would put the collar on before she flipped the tape over, and he'd made a bet her impatience would come into play there as well.

Easing his way around the dungeon, he noticed the toilet seat was up. That was something very out of character for her. So was the fact that she hadn't flushed.

"Hmm... I'm calling that number five," he laughed to himself.

He also noticed she'd failed to turn on the water softener... something he'd told her to do in the note he left. Since it wasn't a part of the tape he wouldn't be adding that to the list of things she'd be physically punished for. She was going to have to pay for it in other, more emotional ways. Frankly, he wasn't so sure his plan there wouldn't hurt her more.

Her eyes trailed him as he walked around the room. He went to what she thought was a table that was covered in a black cloth, watching as he removed the covering. Her eyes opened wide as opened a mini-refrigerator, pulling out a cold bottle of Heineken. Grabbing a stool he had next to it he carried it over to where she was, sitting down next to her as he twisted off the cap and took a long swig.

"Good morning, Annabelle," he said as he noted it was after midnight. "It's been a long time since I've seen you."

His grin was a mile wide as he surveyed the situation she was in, her eyes blinking as she tried to look at him.

"You wouldn't be blinking like that if you would have put on the blindfold like I'd asked. I've counted six different failures so far," he said as he put the blindfold in place, before reaching down to take the gag from her mouth, lowering it around her neck to be used later.

The number surprised Ann. She thought it was half that and she said as much, suddenly nervous about how badly she'd performed in her first few hours as his slave. "I... I thought it was three, Master."

"Master... I like the sound of that, Annabelle. You're going to call me that from now on."

"Yes, Master," she said with a naughty smile, loving that he'd agreed with how she was feeling inside regarding his name.

Pulling her closest nipple, he yanked her tit upward, twisting it wildly as he let go to her shriek. "Do I have your attention now?"

"Yes, Master," she winced.

"Then tell me, what three are you aware of?"

"I shut the door when I got undressed; and I didn't stack the bins the way you wanted me to. I put the collar on before I knew I needed to fix those things."

"And the third?"

"The blindfold," she nodded, actually thankful that she wasn't forced to look up into the bright bulb any longer.

"That means there are at least three more that you'll have to be punished for. Well, two of them. I'm going to punish you differently for not turning on the water softener like I told you in the note."

"Oh my God," she gasped, realizing that he was right.

"Yes... but we'll deal with that one later. You also didn't flush the toilet, and while I didn't specifically tell you to, I shouldn't have to."

She gulped thinking about how she'd scrambled off the seat to turn off the tape recorder, not wanting to flush at the time for fear she might miss something he said.

"And then there's the fact that you've had this vibrator on the whole time," he said as he moved the can of stain, pulling the rubber cock from her pussy to turn it off.

He placed it on her stomach as she pulled up slightly, almost as if she were looking at him in defiance. "Oh no... you never told me to turn it off."

She could hear the tape rewinding, listening as it sped all the way to the end until it stopped. Then he hit fast-forward, before stopping it in just the perfect spot every time like he had somehow memorized it. Of course she couldn't see that he was checking the second hand of his watch to know exactly when to press the stop button.

He hit play, his words coming through the speaker just as she remembered them.

We're almost done. Turn on the vibrator. Place the vibrator in your pussy, pressing it in all the way inside. Then use the can of stain to hold it in place.

"SEE! I told you that you told me to turn it on!"

"You're right, I did," he said as he hit the stop button, then pressing fast-forward to the next spot on the tape. "And then I told you to do this."

Now that you've had your one orgasm for the night, take out the vibrator and turn it off. Turn off the tape now!

"Wait... you never said that before!"

"Obviously I did. It's on the tape, Annabelle. You just heard it for yourself. Here's the next part."

Again he hit stop, only to zoom to the next part and start it again.

We're almost done. Place the vibrator in your pussy, pressing it all the way inside. Then use the can of stain to hold it in place..

That was followed by a short pause and him saying. Hook your right wrist to the carabiner on the handle above you. Turn off the tape now!

"Hey... that sounds just like... the... other..."

Her voice trailing off when she realized she'd been set up.

"I know you, Annabelle. I know you better than you know yourself. I had a feeling you wanted to do this again, and I know how you are. You were so busy cumming you forgot to shut off the tape. Because of that you missed that you were supposed to turn off the vibrator."

"You tricked me," she fumed.

Pulling her nipple again, he made her scream. He leaned down, kissing her fully on the mouth as he let go of her hard bud, using his flattened hand to slap hard against her pussy several times; his fingers landing directly on her clit.

"AAAAAAYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAA!" she screeched into his mouth, his teeth biting at her lower lip as she reacted to the first blows to her body.