Ann: The Married Years Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That wouldn't be a problem if I could trust you to keep your hands off your pussy. I'll leave that for you to figure it out."

"O... Okay," she replied, worried that she wouldn't be able to handle what was being asked of her.

"When you find it, put the things away, and then you can make yourself something to eat. Once you've done that, I want you to go into your new home, close the zipper and go to bed. And like I said, if you figure out how to do it, you can leave your wrists undone so you can sleep better. But if you touch your pussy, trust me, I'll know it."

He reached up, releasing a clamp that had frozen the chain connected to the pulley system. With it freed, she'd be able to move fully about her dungeon, having access to everything.

"Get some rest, Annabelle. You're going to need it," he warned as he stepped through the door naked, carrying his shorts in his hand.

She heard him lock the padlock on the other side, sealing her inside her dungeon. She sat on her haunches, catching her breath, trying to get her wits about her. While she'd been down there for hours, it seemed like it had just started. In many ways it had.

What they'd just done was relative foreplay considering the real action that would be taking place over next week or so, but it all seemed to happen so fast. One minute she was looking at her new bathroom, upset that she'd had to clean it because of there being no salt in the water softener. The next she's locked underneath the house, naked and covered in cum.

Collecting her thoughts, she had a warm sensation fall over her. Neil came to mind, and that sensation turned to a thrilling chill as she thought of what he might have in store for her.

Sighing, she smiled contentedly. "I love that man."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It really wasn't that hard to figure out. Having a gymnastic background and still being ridiculously flexible, she was able to move her hands over her ass, and then tuck each foot through her arms so that her bound wrists were in front of her body. All it took was relaxing to the point she could think clearly. It was hard for her to see, what with the cum dripping in her eyes, but she fumbled with the clasp holding the bracelets together, finally freeing herself.

She didn't bother to clean up her face, at least not yet. While she knew he wasn't serious about making her go a week without food, she wasn't going to disappoint him again. It was a great motivator because she was starving. Cursing herself as she started unstacking the bins, she quickly realized she would have had to do that anyway because of the instructions she'd missed the first time. With that in mind she decided to un-stack them all, finding the food halfway through her mission to restack them properly with the ones he wanted on top.

She was exhausted when she finally finished, but she found the strength to make a sandwich. She even had a beer while she ate; sitting on the red cushion she'd been bound to before. When she finished, she found the toothbrush and toothpaste in the drawer of the vanity. She never bothered to clean off her face. She was a slave, and a slutty one at that. In her mind that's how he left her, so that's how he'd find her in the morning.

She opened the zipper of the tent before turning off the lights, finding her way inside. Pulling the zipper back down, she left enough slack in the chain to her collar that she could move around.

Curling up on the air mattress, she was thankful that he'd a least put a sheet on it, not wanting her sweaty body to stick to the plastic. She closed her eyes, her heart pounding as she tried to get comfortable without benefit of a pillow. Her hand eventually found its way between her legs, but she wasn't playing with her pussy, or the plug that was still impaled in her ass. She was feeling the forbidden area he'd warned her about, unable to leave it alone.

Her fingers stroked the skin where her pubic hair had been and she was stunned at how smooth to the touch her flesh felt. Shuddering, she closed her eyes, the feeling of her skin being stretched out so he could cut the strands one by one somehow branded in her brain. She wouldn't be able to feel that sensation again for a very long time and the pit in her stomach deepened.

"I hate not having it," she pouted. "I fucking hate it!"

Just then a glob of cum that had been lingering on her face rolled over her lip and her tongue quickly lapped it up, savoring the taste over the mint of the toothpaste she'd just used. Shuddering again she moaned, a happier thought coming to her.

"Fuck... I do love that, though," she sighed, hoping to drift off to sleep.