Ann: The Married Years Ch. 30

Story Info
Ann and Neil's life changes forever.
18.7k words
4.71
5.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
832 Followers

© 2020, All rights reserved -- mimaster

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"There you go, baby," Ann smiled sexily as she set the tray in front of Neil.

He used his hands to press himself higher so he could sit up, staring at the huge breakfast she'd prepared for him. Closing his eyes, he took in a deep breath, the wonderful aromas wafting from the plate filling his nasal cavities. "Mmm... it smells delicious, babe."

She kissed him on the cheek, her large bare breasts swaying provocatively in front of him as she bent over the side of the bed. "Just so you know, I'm Anna today," she whispered, a naughty smile flashing as she hovered there, allowing his eyes to wander over her chest as long as he wanted.

"Anna?"

Her hand crept under the breakfast tray she'd placed in front of him, pushing the covers down to expose his suddenly growing shaft. She began slowly fondling his balls as he became lost in her deep brown eyes, the mischievous glint in them making a shiver run up his spine. "I know... you've missed me. I've missed me, but I'm officially back."

"Are... are you sure?"

"It's been a long time. But it's time. So yes, I'm very sure."

"Babe, you don't have to. I --"

"Yes I do. It's your day today. And it's about time I stopped just being in mother mode all the time and learned to be a slut again too. I need to start taking care of the needs of both the men in my life."

He grinned. The idea that there were now two men in the house always brought that reaction whenever she pointed it out.

Ann had taken quickly to motherhood. It came naturally to her, and it wasn't surprising to him that she was truly an amazing mom. But she was also an amazing wife. She was making it out that she'd been totally neglecting her sexual side, and nothing could be further from the truth. Of course their sex life had taken an obvious hit. That was to be expected. They'd been intimate many times since the baby was born, so he had no complaints. Still, Neil would've been lying if he said things were the same as they'd been before she'd gotten pregnant.

She saw the sense of concern on his face as he processed what she'd just said. In fact, she saw the doubt in his eyes. "I'm serious, Neil. It's been way too long since I've acted the way I promised you I would before we got married."

"Ann, honestly, I understand. Our lives have changed so much. I don't want you to think I'm upset, or that I need --"

She brushed the back of her fingers against his cheek, her other hand moving from his balls to his thick shaft, slowly stroking it in a way that he hadn't felt in quite some time. She'd actually jacked him off several times since she became a mother, but the way she suddenly doing it combined with the naughty smirk on her face made it seem different. It was more sexual somehow.

"Did it ever occur to you that this might also be something I need to do for me?" she hissed.

"Oh... OHHHHHH!" he groaned as she squeezed his cock, making precum ooze from the tip.

"Um-hmm. Now you understand, don't you?"

"I'm sorry... Anna."

"Don't be sorry... I could say the same thing. Like I said, it's been way too long. But it's time. I'm ready to be naughty again." Letting go of his cock, she leaned over the tray, her left breast hovering over his steaming coffee. Taking the flesh in her hand, she squeezed hard, forcing milk to squirt from her hard nipple into the mug.

"What are you doing?" he laughed.

"Putting some milk in your coffee, just the way you like it," she winked.

"Just the way I like it."

"Uh huh... I've been giving it to you like this for over a month; the morning after Mother's Day, to be exact." He felt his cock jump, hitting the underside of the tray. He wasn't sure why that turned him on so much, but he couldn't take his eyes off what she was doing. "You like my big tits, don't you?" she cooed as she continued to milk them into his coffee.

He had to admit, he did. While he had always been serious that he never wanted her to have implants because he loved how her breasts looked naturally, there was something about how they were engorged that drove him wild. He never let on, but she knew.

She also knew that he'd love them when they eventually went back to their original size... if they did. The women in her family usually remained somewhat bigger in the chest after they had children. She was praying she'd be no different. In the meantime, she loved teasing him with them.

"You're finally going to get to play with them today," she said in her deep, sexy voice. A voice he hadn't heard in what seemed like forever. "Now eat your breakfast. I've got to go make myself pretty for my husband."

She sauntered down the hallway toward the master bathroom, knowing he caught a glimpse of her shapely ass. She felt a tingle of her own. It felt amazing to be desired again. Yes, she knew he always wanted her, but she also knew he'd been looking at her like a mother for months. With her proclamation that she was Anna, he was suddenly looking at her like a sexual object again, and it thrilled her.

"You're already pretty, Anna," he commented, thinking he needed to.

"Did I say pretty? Sorry. I meant to say slutty."

"Oh God," he groaned as he picked up his coffee, starting at it. A smirk appeared as he thought of how she'd been spiking his favorite morning drink. "She's been thinking naughty for a while."

He took a sip, and moaned. "The coffee is delicious," he called out.

"I know. It gives it a bit of a kick, don't you think?"

"You... you do that to your coffee too?"

"Yes. Now eat your breakfast... I have a lot of plans for you today."

"Why... today?"

"What?"

"Why are you Anna... today?"

"It's Father's Day, silly. It's the perfect day to remind you of just how much I love you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was a cold winter day, a few flurries flying in the air. Ann had just kissed Neil at the door as he headed off to work. She hated when he was on second shift, and he was about to start his first week, but she'd learned to make the best of it. It helped that they'd had a four-day weekend, what with New Year's Day falling that Saturday. The plant had shut down both Friday and Monday to observe the holiday.

"Are you okay?" he asked, patting her stomach.

"Just ready for this to be over," she smiled. She was two weeks overdue, and miserable. She was going to place a call to her obstetrician as soon as he left to schedule an appointment they'd discussed the week before to be induced.

"I know," he nodded, amazed at how patient she'd become.

He knew she'd been uncomfortable for months. In fact, she'd been sleeping on the couch for the last two, finding it was better for the lower back pain she'd begun experiencing. And that meant they'd had to work to find a connection.

After their trip to Indiana over the fourth of July, their sex life had somewhat returned to normal. They were making love, often. Once she got past the morning sickness and learned to deal with how his cock pressed against her bladder in the middle of her second trimester, she found herself hornier than ever.

But as she neared closer to her due date her back began bothering her. Still, she went out of her way to make sure they made love every Sunday no matter how she felt. That was their day, and she wasn't giving in to the temptation of letting one slide by just because she didn't feel that well.

As was often the case, their Sunday's often ended on Monday, although that had pretty much stopped once her back began bothering her. She'd make an effort on the actual day, sucking it up to give him what she felt he deserved. But it took a lot out of her physically.

Things changed again when she visited her doctor a week before her due date, knowing she hadn't had any contractions other than the occasional Braxton-Hicks variety. She was still patient, but she wondered how much longer she'd have to wait. When she asked if there was anything she could do to speed along the process naturally, she was stunned when she told her that frequent intercourse often did the trick.

"But I just told you, my back hurts. It's worse when we make love," she complained.

Dr. Duncan laughed and said, "Then you should stop lying on your back. And stop making love."

"What? Parker, you know me. Sex is the only thing that's keeping me sane right now. You want me to stop? Right now, I'm thinking about giving you the dildo in my purse and telling you to get me off. I need an orgasm bad right now."

"Good God! You're almost nine months pregnant and you're still flirting with me," Parker said with a shake of her head. "You're incredible, Anna."

"Look, I know we can't... your hypocritical oath and all, but I also know you think about having sex with me as much as I do... which is a lot."

"Ha! It's my Hippocratic oath, not hypocritical. And since you're insinuating, then yes, I've thought about it what it would be like, if you must know. But we both know that's not happening."

"Pity," she winked as she bit her lip.

"Be that as it may," Parker blushed, ignoring Ann's latest attempt at playful seduction. "I said to stop making love, not stop having sex. There's a difference."

"What?"

"Look, I understand why you're only making love with Neil. It happens with a lot of expectant mothers. It's more gentle, and loving, and... well, motherly. But of all the women I figured wouldn't fall into that trap, it was you. We talked about this right after you got pregnant. I pretty much told you that except for the bondage games you told me about, have at it. You're not going to hurt the baby by going at it little harder, and I'm damn sure you're aware that there are other positions than just missionary."

"So, you're telling me that it's okay to fuck?"

She chuckled. "God, you are so damn refreshing, Anna. For the record, that's not really a clinical term, but yes... let him fuck your brains out if he wants to. Like I said, it's not going to hurt the baby, and in a lot of cases, it helps induce labor."

"So, what do you suggest, doggy style?"

"That or just let him get behind you. I used to bend over the dining room table a little and hold onto the edge, and we'd go at it. And if it doesn't work right away, keep trying. At the very least, you'll both enjoy it and it'll take your mind off being pregnant for a while."

The change in position made all the difference in the world, as did her attitude. The doctor was right. She'd slipped into a mindset where she felt it was somehow wrong to all-out fuck, even though they'd discussed the subject at length. Neil never pushed it, knowing she was going through a lot of changes both physically and emotionally. She was miffed at first that she didn't heed Parker's advice long before, but she put that out of her mind, making up for lost opportunities in the three weeks since that appointment. The latest of which occurring just before he was to leave for work that afternoon.

Neil smiled, looking at his wife as his hand patted her tummy. She was glowing, and it wasn't just from the hard pounding he'd given her before getting dressed. In truth she looked incredible. She'd only gained about thirty pounds, if that, during the pregnancy, and all of it was in her stomach and breasts. From the vantage point from behind as he fucked her, he couldn't even tell she was expecting.

It was something she'd hoped for, taking after her mother and the rest of the women in her family that didn't gain a lot of weight while expecting. She made sure to eat healthy, and kept herself active, which helped with her energy levels. But that didn't mean being pregnant was a cakewalk. She was ready for it to be over, and Neil knew it.

"Let me know when we're scheduled to be induced so I can tell Jeff and Thelma," he said before kissing her again.

"Okay baby. Have a good night at work. I'll see you when you get home."

He was still smiling as he drove into the parking lot at work. Of course he'd see her as soon as he got home, what with now her sleeping on the couch every night. He was sure she'd wake up as soon as the garage door opened. She'd become so enamored with the idea of fucking her way into labor that they were suddenly doing it twice, and sometimes three times a day. He wasn't sure if his smile was from the energetic romp they'd just finished, or the one that would surely be awaiting him once he came home.

That smile went away as he walked through the front door of the plant. Jeff was standing there to greet him at the front desk. So were Thelma, Carol and Andy, and they all had concerned expressions on their faces.

"Hey... what's up?" he asked, stopping in his tracks. They were all quiet, almost like they were waiting for someone else to say something. While it didn't last as long as it seemed, Neil grew impatient. "What's going on?"

Finally, Andy spoke up. "I'm afraid to tell you that your services aren't needed."

"What? What the hell are you talking about?"

Carol punched Andy in the arm, breaking into a smile. "Don't you dare turn this into a joke, Andy!"

Thelma stepped forward, hugging him. "He's telling you to go home Neil. Ann just called... she's gone into labor."

"No she hasn't... I just left there." She pushed him back, holding onto his shoulders as she looked deep into his eyes. Nodding, she smiled wider. "Wait. You're serious?"

"Her water broke right after you left. She's waiting for you to take her to the hospital."

"Take your time, Neil," Carol cautioned. "I just talked to her... she's okay. You don't need to have an accident on the way."

"Okay! I... I gotta go!" he said as he turned to head back out the door.

"Let us know when she delivers," Andy called out.

To which Jeff added, "We'll see you sometime next week, buddy!"

Ann was grinning as the Nissan screeched to a halt in the driveway. She was standing at the front door much like she had been when Neil left, still in her robe and high heels.

"Are you okay?" he yelled, running toward her, the car door open; engine still running.

"I'm fine. Calm down... the contractions just started."

"Carol said your water broke... or was it Thelma? It... it was Thelma."

"It did," she said coolly, her hand circling around his neck, pulling him into a long, steamy kiss. Her other hand went to his chest, feeling his heart racing. "Please calm down. We have time. I've already called Parker. She's meeting us at the hospital."

Taking a deep breath, he marveled at how composed she was, and that seemed to ease his tension. "Okay, I'm good," he nodded.

"Great. My bag is in the bedroom. I'm all packed."

"Okay... wait here and I'll help you to the car."

She patted his face and smiled. "I can manage, Neil. Just get my bag so we can go have a baby."

The ride to the hospital was strange. He was normally the calm, collected one, yet she was slowly running her hand up and down his thigh, telling him she was fine and to take his time on the narrow, curving road. It was not what he pictured the moment being like. He hadn't anticipated the way his nerves hit him.

As they neared the hospital campus, he stole a quick glance; her full right breast coming into view. She felt his leg move, and giggled as she noticed his cock beginning to strain in his pants.

"Is there a reason you're getting hard, baby?" she teased.

"I'm sorry. Sort of involuntary. I can see your breast, and...."

"Don't be sorry. I love you for it," she whispered, leaning over to kiss his cheek.

"I love you too. Do the contractions hurt?" he asked, hoping to change the subject, and his focus.

"Yes, but I'll be fine until we get there."

"I just can't believe how calm you are right now. You seem to be handling this better than me."

"You didn't spend a week in the dungeon preparing for this like I did," she chuckled.

"Preparing for this?"

"In a way," she shrugged. "It should be pretty obvious from what you did to me that I can handle pain. And you certainly taught me how to be patient. Wasn't that the point?"

"I suppose it was a byproduct, but I was just having fun."

"Mmm... so was I. But I think we both know there was more to it than that. I learned the lesson you were teaching me, and you know that was the point. You wanted me to become more patient, and I have."

"Huh. I wonder what I'm going to teach you the next time you're Annabelle?"

"You'll have plenty of time to think about it. It's going to be a while before I'm her again. A long while, probably. Frankly, I'm more concerned about when I'm going to be ready to be Anna again."

It wasn't something that he'd really considered, but once she mentioned it, it made sense. She was going to be dealing with a baby, which was something they both wanted more than anything. That was certainly going to take precedent over the sexual escapades they'd shared from practically the moment they met again and fell in love. He wasn't really sure how long it would be after she gave birth that she'd even feel like having sex again.

A lot of thoughts came flooding into his head as he helped her into a wheelchair so the attendant could take her inside. Suddenly he wondered if she'd become one of the countless women that encountered post-partum depression. He knew it existed, but he'd never given it rational thought before. He'd read a book on what to expect while they were expecting. It never occurred to him to research what might come once they had a child.

Walking into the hospital, he took heed of the lesson she'd learned so well as Annabelle. "Time to be patient, Neil," he said out loud as he made his way to the maternity ward on the third floor. "You'll have sex again when she's ready... and no pushing for Anna," he promised, if only to himself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The sounds of the baby crying filled the delivery room, along with cheers and tears of joy.

"It's a BOY!" Parker announced as she held their baby, before quickly handing him off to the nurse.

She whisked him over to another part of the room, working in tandem with the pediatrician and another nurse to clean him and do some quick tests to make sure he was healthy and strong. Certainly, his lungs were with the way he was crying.

"Is he okay?" Ann asked; tears streaming down her face as Parker worked to care for her.

"Ten fingers and ten toes, all of them where they belong," the anesthesiologist grinned, doing his part to make sure she was okay.

While indeed she had a high pain threshold, she'd requested an epidural, wanting to be able to enjoy the birthing process. And one could hardly blame her since she'd been in labor for almost thirty-two hours. It had been a long day and a half waiting for her to dilate to the point she could have the baby naturally. Fortunately, she did, as there had been some discussion at one point that they might have to go the cesarean section route. Parker and the pediatrician were concerned the baby was becoming fatigued, and they didn't want any complications.

Ann fretted over that for a half-hour or so, not wanting anything to do with a nasty scar. But at the same time, she wanted to see her baby. She ended up saying she was leaving it in the hands of fate, knowing whatever was meant to be would work itself out. It was by far the biggest test of her patience, but she persevered with flying colors.

The pediatrician eventually handed the baby to Neil, who began crying. Holding him up near his face, he felt a flash, the anesthesiologist actually taking a picture with a Polaroid of the new dad holding his newborn.

"Hello, Owen Neil Thomas," Neil whispered, his son now calm and wide-eyed, staring back at him. "Welcome to the world."

He quickly handed him off to Ann, whose face lit up like an angel. Cradling him in her arms, she cooed, "Hi sweetie," kissing his soft cheek. "I love you so much." Another picture soon followed, and then one of the three of them... their first family portrait. "I can't believe we're parents," she sighed happily.

mimaster
mimaster
832 Followers