Ann: The Married Years Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cat got your tongue?" she asked as she sat on the arm of his chair, reaching down to pat his crotch.

"You could say that," he moaned again. Trying to regain control, he grinned. "So, I see you're wearing your Sunday best."

"I thought it appropriate to dress up for you today. This seemed like something that Anna would wear," she cooed.

"So, you're really Anna today?" he said with a hint of hope in his voice.

"I think I'm going to be Anna for quite a while," she said as she seductively sipped her coffee, leaving a sexy lip print on the edge of the white mug.

"Are you sure?" he asked, not believing the words actually left his mouth. It had been so long since she'd done anything like what she was doing, there was a bit of a shock involved.

"Owen is finally sleeping through the night now, baby. And he has been for a couple of weeks, so it's not a fluke. I'm getting lots of sleep, and with all the exercising I've been doing, I have energy I need to burn off. I can't think of a better way to do that than to become your loving slut again. Can you?"

"Uh... none that I can think of."

"Yeah, that's what I thought," she said as she patted his crotch again.

She finished her coffee, rinsing out the mug and putting it in the dishwasher before coming back into the living room. Taking Owen from his swing, she cradled him in her arms, sitting on the loveseat against the wall between the two front windows.

"Hmm... you like Mommy being naked, don't you?' she said as he latched on quickly, sucking her left breast. "It makes it easier for you to eat."

Neil resumed watching the movie, as best he could. He couldn't help stealing glances at how she was made up. She wasn't doing anything sexual, and yet he'd never wanted her more than at that moment. Oddly, a part of that was what she was doing for entertainment as she let the baby feed.

"I cannot believe you're quoting lines from the movie," he laughed.

"Why not... it's a classic," she shrugged.

"It's a golf movie."

"It's a comedy based on golf, with a lot of funny people in it. I always wanted to be Lacey Underall," she laughed. "What a great name."

"Lacey, or Underall?"

"Both. It sounds like a Bond girl's name, don't you think?"

"HA! I never thought of it like that. I guess you're right."

"Cindy Morgan is so hot. She made me want to be Lacey. You know, when I saw this movie in the theatre it was right after we graduated. I had just moved to California, and well...."

"Well, what?"

"That was the first time I ever thought about being tied up during sex."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Don't you remember? She's coming onto Chevy Chase, and she says she bets that he has a lot of nice ties, and then she says, 'Would you like to tie me up with some of your ties, Ty?' Damn, the way she said it was so hot it made me wet. I was squirming in my seat."

"You're kidding."

"Nope... and keep in mind I'd only lost my virginity a couple months before. I'd been with just two guys at that point; they both sucked in bed. The first one... well, you know all about how awful that turned out to be for me. The second was at least respectful. Yet as inexperienced as I was at the time, I was literally there in the theatre, wondering what it would be like to be tied up." Ann winked at him, a sexy smirk on her face. "Thanks to you, now... I know."

"I've never tied you up with ties before, babe."

"No... but rope is so much better. I'm getting wet again just thinking about it."

"Is that what you --"

She gave a casual shrug. "Not necessarily. Then again, it's not about what I want to do today. It's your day, baby. I'm your slut, so, you can use me any way you want today. That just came to mind because of Lacey, and I love thinking about it."

"So, what are we doing?"

"Well you're not doing anything. I'm taking care of you today. And I'm starting as soon as this one goes down for his nap, which should be any minute now."

It was closer to twenty. She closed the door to the nursery once he was asleep, making sure to turn on the baby monitor first. Then she stood in the hallway, waiting patiently as Neil watched the end of the movie. When the credits started to roll, she crawled around the front of the chair, spreading his knees wide so she could make room. Her hands went to his gym shorts, pulling down the front so she could free his cock. Swiping her tongue across his balls, he lurched in his seat, making the chair rock back.

She giggled, taking his shaft in her soft hand, tenderly stroking it. "I've neglected my job as a slut for too long, baby. So, just know that you're going to be cumming a lot for me today."

"Oh... fuck," he gasped as she flicked her tongue over the head.

"Yes, we will... but later. First, I'm going to let you fuck my face, and then I'm going to give you a bath."

"A bath?"

"That or I can take another shower," she winked. "I don't mind re-doing my makeup if that's what you want."

She made him stand, licking her lips as she watched his cock bobbing in front of her. Taking his shaft all the way into her mouth, she got him slick with a heavy coat of her saliva before pulling back. "Okay baby, I want you to fuck my face. And whatever you do, don't... hold... back."

Getting up higher on her knees, she placed her hands on his thighs, feeling them bulge as his hands gripped her hair. She squealed in delight as he rammed forward, the heavy balls in his distended sack flying up, slapping under her chin.

His rhythm was fast, and she wondered if he was going that hard because he thought she might change her mind about how she wanted him to treat her. But nothing could have done that. She was just coming to grips with the slutty mood she'd been in for over a month, and now that she was rested, she couldn't wait to take advantage of all the dirty, naughty thoughts that were running around in her mind. This was just one of them.

She knew the pace was too quick for him to last very long. In some ways, it disappointed her, because she wanted the feeling to go on forever. She loved being at his mercy, knowing she was his to use. She became excited the moment his hands gripped her long, silky curls tightly, holding her steady to accept his thrusts. She worshiped his fat cock, and how it felt as he stuffed it deep in her throat; loud gargling sounds filling the room. It felt incredibly wicked as the trail of drool spilled past her lips, flowing over her chin before dripping lewdly onto her chest. It was only a matter of time before his cock would soon swell, becoming even thicker in the moments before he'd explode.

She didn't want it to be over, and yet, there were so many more things she wanted to do to him... for him. Being Anna again was all she could think about the previous couple of weeks, and now that she was doing it, she wasn't going to think about it stopping just because he was about to cum. It was just the beginning of what she planned on being a very long, sex-filled Sunday; one that was going to last until he went to work on Monday afternoon. She was going to be the sluttiest wife she could be for him.

"AGGGGGGGHHHHHHH," he growled, his ass cheeks clenching as he felt his load begin to rise. He came with a gush, and she pulled back, wanting to taste it. She didn't swallow, closing the back of her throat as the powerful spurts filled her mouth. Wanting to feel more like Anna, she started letting the thick white sperm spill past her deep red lips. The cum followed the trail made from her saliva, oozing over her chin, down her sexy neck. Her pussy became wetter from how nasty it felt.

"Come on, baby," she said as she grabbed the portable speaker of the baby monitor. "Let's take that shower."

"No bath?" he laughed.

"Nah. A shower is better. That way you can fuck the shit out of me!"

He laughed happily as she grabbed his still hard shaft, pulling him along behind her toward the bedroom. "God I've miss you Anna."

"For the record, I've missed me too!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Are you sure, Sam?" Ann asked as she talked on the phone.

"Absolutely. I've been in their bedroom. You can't see a thing. I checked."

"You checked? Why in the world would you check?"

"Mostly because I'm more of a nosy neighbor than I let on to be," she laughed.

Ann was talking to her friend Samantha, who lived next door in one of the six connected condos down the hill below and behind her house. Samantha had called wanting to chat, mainly about the outfit Ann was wearing, having caught more than a glimpse of her sexy neighbor out her bedroom window. From there the conversation quickly evolved.

Samantha mentioned how she was the only person that lived in the condos that could actually see what happened on the Thomas's deck. Ann had been telling her what she and Neil had been up to so far on their Sunday, but the confidence Samantha showed in her statement had Ann quizzing her on what could really be viewed from the condo windows.

Samantha shared that she'd been in her next-door neighbor's place, having gotten to know the older couple over the year plus she lived there.

"Are you being serious?" Ann asked.

"About their view... or me being nosy?"

"About the view. I already knew you were nosy. That's why you called."

"HA! Good one."

"So tell me the truth Sam."

"I am telling the truth. I've never lied to you."

"I know. It just seems so hard to believe. The condos are right there, and they seem so close sometimes. How do you know for sure?"

"I just told you, I've been in their bedroom. Louise called me over for a cup of tea, and she took me up to show me her new drapes. It was only natural for me to look out the window."

"And you can't see onto my deck."

"Isn't it a little weird that you're worried about this now? You've been parading around topless on your deck for years."

"I'm not topless right now. And for the record, I rarely parade around. I lie out, and I take off my top. Granted, I rarely cover up when I go inside, but that's just showing my bare back."

"You weren't very guarded during your Cleopatra party."

"That was more the other girls than me. I just...."

"It's because you're a mom now. It matters more," she correctly surmised, hearing the hesitancy in Ann's words and the inflection with which she said them.

Ann didn't seem to care that her feelings were so evident. Instead she confirmed by admitting, "It shouldn't, and I don't want it to. But yeah, suddenly it does."

"You sound upset."

"Well, I'm not upset. I'm just starting to get back to feeling like Anna again."

"Well from what you just told me, you are."

"I know. It's weird how becoming a mom has me being more guarded. I have to fight my instincts in order to let myself go."

"Well you have nothing to worry about as far as being seen by anyone other than me. Like I said, I've been in Louise's bedroom. The rest of the condos are so far below the back of your house, with the angle, the only one that can possibly see onto your deck is me."

"That just seems so hard to believe. I mean, I'm right here."

"Why is it so hard to figure out? You only lay out on the part of the deck near the door. The whole point of the partitions Neil made you is to block anyone from seeing you when you lay out."

"That's for when I'm lying down. It's different when I'm standing like this."

"Okay, I'm sure it is. But from where you're standing, I'm sure you can't see into the windows on the top floor of any of condos other than mine. I mean, if you walked over to the other part of the deck behind the garage, I suppose they might see you, but I doubt it. And if you stay on the side behind the door, it really shouldn't be a surprise that you're out of view, because you can't see them either."

"Huh... you know, I never thought of that. I can't really see their windows from here."

"Well that should tell you something."

"Yeah, you're the only one that gets to be a pervert. So, you wanna do me a favor?"

"Is it going to be naughty?"

"I'm thinking like Anna again."

"So that's a yes, which means I'm in... what do you want me to do?"

"Get out your camera. I think I'd like some pictures of this."

"This... what?"

"Just get your camera, go to your room, open the window and wait. You'll see."

"I'm already looking out my bedroom window, silly. That's how I know what you're wearing... and where you're standing!"

"Then hurry and get your camera," she smiled, waving toward Samantha's bedroom window.

Ann hung up the phone and set it on the small plastic table next to the grill. She was outside on the deck, cooking steaks for dinner while Neil sat inside and watched the golf tournament. That is when he wasn't staring outside at his wife, who was wearing an apron... and her heels. She'd put the shoes on again after their shower, reapplying her slutty makeup just like before. She donned the apron to go out and cook. It covered her front, but it left her sexy ass exposed to him as she flipped the steaks and talked nonchalantly on the phone. It also showed a lot of side-boob whenever she'd turn to offer him her profile. She wasn't posing, but she was certainly aware that he'd been staring at her off and on, and she made sure she gave him a perfect view.

He couldn't believe she was wearing only the apron. Well, he could, considering he'd seen her topless, and bottomless, many times on their secluded deck. But that was always when she was lying out. This somehow seemed naughtier, even though she wasn't actually exposing anything but her backside, and that was to him. That is until he watched her untie the string in the middle of her back and lift the apron over her head, tossing it onto her lounge chair.

"Holy shit," he said as he watched her cup her breasts, spinning on the toe of her heels to show her profile again. She leaned back a second, throw her hair back like a model, before picking up the tongs. She turned her back to him again, flipping the steaks over before smothering them with more of her secret marinade.

He found himself getting up, drawn to the open French door. It was a beautiful day outside, and they had the windows open to let a breeze flow through the house. Stopping in front of the screen door, he stood frozen, watching her cook as if nothing were unusual about her being on the deck completely nude.

"Hi baby," she smiled as she sensed him. She never turned to face him, but she knew he was there. "I love our house, don't you?"

"Uh, yeah. Ann... what are you doing? Someone will see you."

"You should know by now, I'm Anna," she said as she closed the lid. Turning to her left, she backed up against the far railing, leaning against it.

"Well, yeah, no shit. But what about the neighbors... they're going to see you."

Crooking her finger to beckon him, he found himself sliding the screen open, closing it as he walked toward her in some kind of trance. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him into a kiss before reaching for the bottom of his t-shirt.

"What are you doing, babe?" he asked, all the while lifting his arms over his head to let her take it off.

"It's been three hours since you came. It's time for you to fuck me again."

"HERE... NOW?"

"Neil, there's only one condo that can see us right now, and that's Sam's. And she's already seen me topless. And bottomless," she winked. Turning around, she grabbed onto the railing, leaning over it as she spread her legs wide for him. "C'mon. We've got ten minutes before the steaks are done. That's plenty of time for you to fill me up so I can feel more cum dripping down my thighs."

"My God, Anna! What the fuck has gotten into you?" he growled as she reached behind to grasp at the zipper of his shorts.

"You, I hope," she panted. "Now hurry up and fuck me!"

"What about Owen?"

She pointed at the baby monitor on the table next to the phone. "He's in front of the TV, and he's in his Exersaucer. He's entertained right now, and we'll hear him if he needs something... now c'mon! Fuck your slut!"

"Are you sure? It seems like we're neglecting him?"

Turning, she gripped his shaft through his shorts he'd put on after they showered, fumbling for the button and zipper. Making quick work of it, they dropped to his ankles, and she began stroking his length. "If anyone has been neglected, it's been you, Neil. He's had my full attention for six months. We can hear him, and if we need to stop, we will."

"It just all seems so wrong," he groaned, moving closer to his wife, his words not keeping him from his lustful craving he had for her at that moment.

"And yet you're so hard it feels like I'm holding a cock made out of marble."

"God, Anna! You're so amazing! I can't believe we're about to do this."

She grinned, turning to face away from him again. Grabbing the railing, she spread her thighs like before to entice him, as if he needed any extra motivation. He pressed the tip of his cock against her dripping pussy, rotating his hips as he went to bury it inside.

Looking over her soft shoulder, she smiled. "Face it... sooner or later our son is going to learn that his mother is a slut. I'm not going to hide who I am from him."

"Apparently, you're not hiding it from anyone," he said as he grabbed her tits, and bucked hard, ramming his cock fully into her. She grunted approvingly, and they began rutting like animals on the open deck. Seconds later, he stopped, his cock pulsing inside her. "D... did you hear something?"

"Yes, baby. It's just Sam spying on us," she said as she pressed her hips back into him. "Please, fuck me. I need to become your slut again!"

"Sam spies on us?" he questioned as he began hammering her once more.

"No, she spies on me. I'm just letting her watch you because it's your day today," she giggled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann was feeding Owen again, sitting in her favorite spot on the loveseat. Neil was beside himself as he stared out the back door, watching the sun go down over the mountains. It had been a beautiful sunset, yet he was still grumbling about the end of the golf tournament.

"Why didn't they just finish it?" she asked again, finding it strange that there was no winner.

"Because the U.S Open wants their championship to be different, so when there's a tie, they make them to play eighteen more holes. They don't like the idea of a sudden death ending like most of the other ones."

"So why don't they just play them now, like the other tournaments do?"

"There's not enough time. It's a three-way playoff, so it will take longer, and they're playing in Pennsylvania... hell, it's almost dark here."

"So they play tomorrow?"

"Yeah. And I'm going to miss it."

"No you're not," she smiled.

"Yes I am. I have to go to work."

"Not until four. Didn't they say they're starting it at eight in the morning?"

"Shit, you're right. I'm on second shift now."

"Yep, your Sunday doesn't stop until when you go to work on Monday, baby. And now that I'm not working for a while and Owen is sleeping through the night, second shift won't be so bad for you and me."

"What's that mean?"

"It means I'll be ready to fuck your brains out whenever you come home at night," she grinned.

"Well, I do love the sound of that!"

Standing, she began humming, holding her baby close to her chest as she moved gracefully in a rocking motion. She was staring out the front window, using him to shield her naked chest.

"Spying on the neighbors?" he asked, seeing how she was gazing through the glass.

"You could say that," she laughed. "I guess I'm no different than Sam."

"Is Felicia doing something naughty again?" he asked, referencing her lifestyle and how her husband Jason encouraged her to screw around.

"No, she doesn't do that as much anymore... about once a month... occasionally twice. She went two months without doing it at all."