Ann: The Married Years Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

Crouching down, Neil kissed her forehead. "Well, I can say that about me, Ann... but you've been a mom forever. You just didn't have a baby yet."

The long labor had weakened Ann at first, but she bounced back the next day. And Owen was doing well. Six pounds, twelve ounces at birth, he measured almost twenty inches. He was eating well, taking to breast feeding within hours of entering the world. And after a day and a half, it seemed apparent that he had a happy disposition.

Neil went so far as to ask a nurse, "Does he ever cry?", a chuckle coming with the question as he listened to the baby wail.

She shook her head as she handed him to Ann, smiling sweetly. "Not really. Only like now, when he's hungry... and that boy can eat."

Owen latched on quickly, his cries going silent as he began feeding earnestly. "He's so strong, Neil," Ann winked as she fed him. "He's just like you; he loves fondling my tits when he sucks on them."

The nurse snickered as she turned to leave. "We don't need to check his vitals for a couple of hours, Ann. Just let me know if you need anything."

"Thanks Patricia."

Patricia patted Neil on the shoulder as she walked by. "Seriously, Neil, Owen is going to be a very good baby. I've been doing this long enough to tell which ones are going to be easy and which ones aren't. You two are lucky."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Neil figured it would take Ann a bit to get herself oriented. It was only natural to have to figure some things out. He knew in his heart she would take to motherhood well. She was incredible at everything she tried, and he had no doubt she'd be amazing in this new adventure. He meant what he'd said; she was made to be a mother. She was so loving, and attentive, and caring. She had so many wonderful qualities to share. But in the back of his mind he knew he should be looking out for signs that she might become overwhelmed.

He was taking the rest of the week off work to be with them. And Marlin and Jean would be coming out over the weekend. They were going to spend two weeks, helping around the house. Neil was so thrilled they were coming, since he'd be going back to second shift once he returned to work. The timing of the birth hadn't worked out as he'd initially hoped, thinking it would have happened while he was still on dayshift, but he pretty much knew that was out the window once she drew close to the due date with no signs of being ready to deliver. With the In-laws coming, he could relax a bit, knowing his wife would have three weeks to get acclimated to being a mom. But being her loving husband, he was still nervous about her post-pregnancy state of mind.

Any concerns he had of that were alleviated as he drove his family home after they'd been discharged.

"Neil, can you do me a favor when we get home?" she asked from the back seat, wanting to sit next to Owen on the ride.

"Sure babe. What?"

"Can you bring up the rowing machine from the crawlspace and put it our bedroom?"

"W... why?"

"I want to start exercising. I asked Parker, and she said I can start as soon as I feel I'm up to it, and I don't want to wait."

"Babe... aren't you being a little, I don't know, impatient?"

"What does patience have to do with it? I want to feel good about myself. She said that if I exercise, I'll actually have more energy. And, I'll get my body back."

"Frankly, your body already looks back," he smiled. And he was right. Sure, she wasn't as tone as she'd been before she was pregnant. But in truth, no one would ever know to look at her that she'd had a baby at all, other than her breasts were much bigger.

"Well, thanks. But I can feel it, and I want to get back into shape and feeling like me again as soon as possible. With mom and dad coming, I'll have a chance to get into a routine."

"Are you sure? I just don't want you to rush it. I think you look incredible."

"Again... thanks. But this is more about me than you, baby. Can you please bring it up?"

"I guess... if that's what you really want."

"It's either that or I'll have my dad do it. But I really don't think you want him rummaging around in the crawlspace looking at all of our dungeon gear. Do you?"

The image that flashed though his mind made him shiver. "Uh... no. I don't."

"That's what I thought," she giggled. "And Neil?"

"Yeah?"

"You might want to take all of the special attachments off of it. It's not going to be a slut machine again any time soon."

"Yes dear," he answered almost somberly.

"Baby, don't be upset. I already told you we'll do that again someday. It's just going to be a long time. But I'm sure you'll be counting the days, adding up my punishment."

"What?"

"Isn't that what you did the last time... one swat for every day I'm not Annabelle?"

"Well yeah, but that was just something I came up with. I never thought of it as a --"

"A precedent?"

"Yeah. I mean no, I never looked at it that way."

"I know what you meant. But I think it should be. I know that I think about it almost every morning when I get up."

"You do?"

"Sure. I think we proved we're always going to have that be a part of our lives. I can't tell you when she's going to make another appearance, but I can promise you she will. And that means you should be keeping track. I am."

"God... you amaze me Ann. Here we are bringing Owen home, and you're thinking about being Annabelle."

"Actually, I'm thinking about not being Annabelle, which is kind of the point."

"Semantics."

"More like priorities. Yes, I have a lot of responsibilities now being a new mom. But I have other ones too. Ones that will come up a lot sooner than Annabelle will again."

"Hmm... Anna."

"Eventually. I was thinking about something even sooner than that. I won't be able to have that kind of sex for a while. Truthfully, I'm not emotionally ready for that at all. When we do get back to having sex, I'm thinking there's going to be an awful lot of lovemaking happening. You've fucked the shit out of me for the last three weeks. I want to feel close to you again."

"Oh... okay. So you're thinking of being Ann, then," he said, basking in the idea of spending any free time they might have pleasuring her in the most intimate ways possible.

"For us, yes."

"For us? What are you talking about? Who else is there?"

"The reason I want the exercise machine brought up is because I want to get back into shape for the party."

"Party... what party?"

"The Super Bowl party, silly. It's just over three weeks away."

"We're going to the party? Ann... you just had a baby!"

She peeked into the car seat, watching Owen as he slept peacefully. "I know that."

"Don't you think we should talk about this first?"

"What's to talk about? Am I not a Super Bowl Slut?"

"Well, yeah. I just think it's too soon to be thinking about something like that."

"Neil Antonio Thomas. I had a baby. That doesn't change who I am. It just adds to who I am. I love this little guy with all my heart and soul. And I know you do too. But if we let him change who we are as a couple, we're going to end up miserable. And I will not let that happen to us, or to Owen. That's not fair to any of us."

"Ann, I'm not saying we're going to end up miserable. I know we're going to continue to have an incredible sex life."

"Damn right we are."

He laughed at how adamant she was, loving how she was battling for it like he was somehow trying to take it away. "Uh... we're on the same side, babe. I was just thinking that perhaps you might want to skip the party this year. I'm sure everyone would understand."

"If the party were this week, I'd agree with you. But it's over three weeks away."

"So, you're going to find a babysitter for Owen?"

"Heavens no... he's coming with us."

"There are no kids allowed, Ann. You know that."

"He's a baby."

"Same thing."

"Not really. Look, think of it as another precedent. We'll go and make an appearance before the game starts. We'll show off Owen, and then I'll feed him and put him down for a nap. I promise, I won't drink any shots of whiskey, and we'll only stay until the end of the first quarter."

"What are you going to do if the Niners are playing?"

Thinking about what Martina did the year before when her Cowboys played, she cringed at the idea of leaving early during the game if her favorite team was playing. After all, Martina had set a precedent of her own, taking on someone orally every time her team scored.

"I'll guess I'll figure that out if it happens. Regardless, I want to go."

"So, you intend to strip."

"I intend to be a Super Bowl slut, Neil. If the NFC scores, I'll drink a shot of Diet Coke, and I'll take my top off. I'm not going to have these big boobs forever... I want to flaunt them while I have them."

"As long as you know I love them no matter what size they are," he laughed, still unconvinced she was really considering going to the party.

"I do... we've been married long enough for me to know that by now."

"So, is that all you're going to do?"

"No. I'm a slut. And I'm going to make sure they let me be the first slut in the rotation."

"Why's that?"

"Because, if we're only staying one quarter, I want to make sure I'm the one that gets to suck a cock or lick a pussy at the end of it."

"You're really serious about this, aren't you?"

"Yes... very. It's important that I show everyone that I'm not changing just because we have a child."

"Is it important to show them, or for you to show yourself."

"Honestly, it's more important that I show myself. And I guess to some extent, you."

"Okay... then I'm on board," he nodded, knowing it was more about self-esteem than personal appearances. Although he was certain the reason he was going to lug the elaborate rowing machine up from underneath the house wasn't just vanity, the fact that she was thinking about how she would look in front of all their friends made his heart skip. Still, he felt the need to caution her. "But you better not overdo the exercise. I don't need you hurting yourself."

"I promise, baby."

It took him a while to get the bulky metal contraption into their bedroom. But that had more to do with the fact that she also wanted him to take down the Christmas tree and put all the decorations away. He didn't mind, other than spending more time underneath the house that he cared to. He'd take part of the machine up, and then return with a big bin of decorations to take back down. And each time he entered the crawlspace, he was bombarded with memories of the week he spent there with his beloved Annabelle.

When he finally finished, exhausted and cold, he fell into his favorite chair like he had hundreds if not thousands of times before. He wasn't ready for happened next.

"Here you go, Daddy," she smiled as she handed him Owen and the television remote. "I'm going to start dinner... do you want a beer."

"Uh... yeah, that would be great."

Seconds later she was handing him a bottle of Heineken, kissing him on the cheek. "Thanks for taking down the decorations, and bringing up the machine for me."

"You're welcome, babe," he said as he started rocking, unable to tear his eyes off the miracle that was in his arms.

Fifteen minutes later he heard her say, "Dinner is in the oven. It'll be done in about an hour. I'm going back into the bedroom... let me know if he gets hungry."

"Okay," he said as he took a sip of the pale lager. Moments later, he heard the telltale squeaks of the pneumatic cylinders of the exercise machine. She was already working out... hard.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was all a part of her make-up, embracing the challenge of getting herself in the best shape she could before the party. She threw herself not only into being an incredible mom, but finding her way back to having a sexy, hard body while doing it.

In her mind she had a target date, and she was going to do everything in her power to look stunning when she walked into Carol's house. She took advantage of Neil being home, and then when her parents were visiting and helping out. If the baby was awake, she was too, doing housework and keeping the house tidy to create a routine. If he napped, she'd take at least a one-hour one herself; knowing she'd need as much rest as possible to deal with the middle of the night feedings. She spent whatever spare time she had exercising, trying to establish that habit as well. And it was working. She not only was making progress toward her goal, she found she was building up her energy level as well. She was sore, but not so much that it was of concern. It was exactly what she would expect to feel if she hadn't been pregnant and been working out, the incredible burn of a physical workout.

Fortunately, Nurse Patricia at the hospital had been right. Owen was a great baby, sleeping three to four hours at a time. And he seldom fussed, crying out only when he was hungry or needed changing. Having her mom and dad there during the second two weeks had really been more about comfort for them as grandparents. She had a handle on everything by the time Neil returned to work. But it was nice to have them there, doting on their first grandchild, as it gave her a lot of extra time to work out.

Marlin and Jean went home the Saturday before Neil was to start his final week of second shift. They offered to stay one more week, but Ann insisted that she was fine. In fact, she told them she needed to learn to deal with that shift on her own, and she didn't want to wait until the next go around a few months down the line. Of course, a big part of that was she wanted to be with her baby, without the outside interference of her parents. She loved them dearly, and she was so grateful that they came out to help. But it was time for her to be a mother on her own.

While he didn't think it was necessary at first, Neil was startled at what the rigorous workout regimen was doing for his wife. Not just physically, but mentally and emotionally. She was more alive; happier than he'd ever seen her. He'd been concerned about her falling into some kind of depression. Instead, he began to wonder if she just might get too high, only realizing what it was really all about when he came home from his last night on second shift.

It was odd when his lights hit the front of the house as he drove down the road toward it. Being at the end of a dead-end street, the beams lit up the front porch, and he quickly noticed that while the lights were off in the living room, the front door was slightly open. He worried at first that something was terribly wrong. Not only was it a cold January night, but it was almost one in the morning.

Parking quickly, he ran up the sidewalk, not bothering to gather his things. His heart raced as he burst through the door.

"Hi baby," she said from her spot in the center of the couch, anticipating his arrival through the door she'd left ajar.

It took a moment for his eyes to adjust, but once they did, they practically bugged out of his skull. She was sitting there naked, her tan body glistening in the dim light. Her left leg was over her right knee, slowly bouncing up and down to show off the black 5-inch heels she was wearing. She had her hair pulled back, exposing her long, graceful neckline; her diamond pendant dangling from the gold necklace she was wearing.

Standing, she turned slightly, striking a pose that showed off her big full breasts. But as much as his eyes wanted to go there, they wouldn't. They were too busy being captivated by her firm, toned abdomen. She looked like a goddess, stunning in both her beauty and the aura she was radiating throughout the great room.

It was the first time she'd let him see her totally naked since giving birth. His cock was dancing inside his pants, and it had nothing to do with her breasts being larger. It was her mid-section, which looked just as amazing as it ever had, if not more. She was athletic. She was curvy. She was toned. She was electric. She was sensual. She was alluring. She was... the hottest damn woman he'd ever laid eyes on. It was hard to believe she'd had a baby at all.

"So, how do I look?" she grinned, obviously proud her body.

"Sweaty," he winked, trying to maintain some semblance of self-control.

"I just finished working out," she chuckled. "Other than sweaty, how do I look?"

"I... you look... fuck! You look incredible Ann."

Licking her full red-painted lips, she dropped to her knees, crawling toward him in the most sexual way possible. When she reached him, she pushed the door closed before reaching for his belt. "I wish we could make love right now, baby... but we can't for at least a couple more weeks."

He groaned, knowing Parker hadn't given the go ahead to resume intercourse, and wouldn't for almost another month. Yet as her fingers grasped his length, stroking it back and forth as she licked the head, he didn't care. It just felt so damn good to have her there, holding his cock, looking up into his eyes like she belonged there kneeling before him.

"Time for me to practice for Sunday," she smiled.

"Sunday?" he thought, thinking about it being their day."

"Yep. I know the Niners aren't playing, so we'll only be staying for one quarter, but I want to make a great impression."

"So, we're definitely going to the party then."

"Martina probably thinks she's going to be the center of attention again because the Cowboys are back in the game. And she can be, once we're gone. But I'm going to do my best to make sure everyone's thinking about me when we leave," she giggled before devouring his shaft.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They arrived at Carol's deliberately late. Actually, it was now Carol and Barry's house, the two of them having gotten married in early August. So it was a bit of a surprise that Claire opened the door, wearing a sexy French maid outfit that barely covered anything.

"Welcome to the House of Shade," she said with a curtsey. "Please come... Holy Shit. Ann... Neil, you're here!"

Neil and Ann showed up at their door right as Carol was concluding the annual review of the party rules. One of the new things that had been decided was that there wouldn't be a new slut being added for the game, mainly because Carol feared there would be too many. She liked the idea that there were now several more than the original three, but having more might make it so the original ones that started could eventually be left out of the fun just by there being a larger number.

As a compromise to avoid any disappointment, she came up with a rotating hostess role; sort of an honorary slut for each year that could join in and do the dirty work that a pledge would do. That was why Claire was dressed as she was. When Carol sent out the invitations, she forewarned the girls that were not in the group that the yearly call to join the sluts was being suspended, and the role of party hostess would be shared going forward.

She went over that change in more detail in the pre-party meeting, explaining the role of the hostess. Then she explained the exclusivity of being one of the sluts. If someone dropped out of the group, she would invite a new couple to the party, and there would be a drawing if a new opening for an official slut position became available. With Ann, Martina, Olivia, Beth and Yvonne along with herself, the limit of sluts was set at six, with the hostess role up for grabs among the other six women.

Everyone seemed to be on board, although it was obvious a couple of the women weren't happy about not having the chance to join. Carol shrugged that off, commenting that everyone had a chance the first year to start taking off their clothes and join the fun, but only three chose to at the time.

So the limit was set at six official sluts. But the group really expected there to be only five to start the party. No one thought for a minute that Ann would show up, particularly when Claire showed them in. It was even more of a shock that she carried Owen in with her.

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers