Ann: The Married Years Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she finished packing the briefcase, she closed it, doing a slow pirouette. She ignored the stares from beyond the office, focusing only on Ryan and his masculine features. Their eyes locked, and she gave him a playful squint, the corners of her mouth rising as she flashed her brilliant smile.

"Could you zip me up, lover?" she asked, her voice anything but hushed. She wasn't shouting, allowing her normal voice to travel wherever it might; not wanting anything to appear staged. But it was her bedroom voice, and with it being library room quiet in the showroom, most of those eavesdropping could hear.

As she continued her slow turn, she closed her legs slightly, allowing the front of her skirt to dip a bit. A hint of her landing strip came into view, yet she simply grasped the side at her hip, not bothering to cover it up. She stopped with her profile to the door, allowing Ryan to come to her from the side, not wanting him to block her audience. She looked over her shoulder, watching as he slid his hand down her torso, feeling her soft skin, a tingle actually running through him.

"My, you're playful," he whispered, his hot breath, landing on her neck.

"Mmm... yes," she replied, moving her hips ever so slightly, pressing her ass against his crotch for a brief moment.

Sucking in her breath, she trembled as he pulled the skirt into position, feeling the zipper rising along her crack. When he finished, she turned, draping her arms around his shoulders, staring deeply into his eyes.

"You were wonderful, Ryan," she hissed.

"You were too, Anna," he stated, seeming much cooler than he felt on the inside; his stomach in knots from the eroticism on display in his office. "You have a great deal of sperm hanging from your chin, precious."

She loved that he'd given her a pet name, and how he was buying into what she was doing. They shared a quick kiss, with her sucking at his lower lip when they parted.

"I know... I'm saving it for the perfect time. Be a doll and grab my blouse," she asked, running her fingers through her hair again, offering another view of her breasts.

He picked it up off the carpet, going so far as to wipe it off like it was dirty, before moving behind her and helping her with it. That was the first time she looked out the door, allowing herself to make eye contact with the people watching. But she wasn't looking at all of them. In fact, she'd taken a page from the night she'd been made to walk naked out of the theatre the weekend of her anniversary, finding something to focus her eyes on so she could maintain her composure.

In this case, instead of looking at an exit sign above a door, she found what she considered another inanimate object. She was looking directly at Bruce.

"It seems we have company," she said to Ryan, who was looking over her shoulder.

"Sorry about that Anna. It would seem I've put you in an awkward position."

It thrilled her that he'd offered her a straight line, and she knew almost at once that it had been deliberate. She let out a laugh and said, "That would have been when you bent me over your desk."

He chuckled that she accepted his idea so quickly. "You made it hard to resist."

"I just made it hard. It never crossed my mind to resist," she teased. All that time, she remained focused on Bruce, seeing him leer at her tits. The look in his eyes was exactly what she was hoping for; one of a longing ache.

"Well, no sense being modest now. They've already seen the girls," she said as she started walking out of his office. "Can you grab my briefcase, lover?"

"Certainly," he replied, lifting it quickly, following her sexy gait as she strutted toward her prey.

She made her way directly to Bruce, who stood frozen in place, his eyes widening when he realized she was coming his way. Buttoning her blouse from top to bottom, she made quick work of it as she crossed the floor. It was a formality, offering the illusion that she'd covered herself, but it gave her something to do as she neared him. From ten feet away, she swiped her finger across her chin, bringing the globs of cum that had been lingering there to her mouth. She was still sucking on her finger when she stopped in front of him.

Reaching up quickly, she grabbed him by the back of the neck, pulling him into a wet, steamy kiss. And in doing so, she rammed her tongue down his throat. He wasn't sure what was different, only that she was holding his head in a grip that was much stronger than he imagined. Unable to wiggle away, she held him for a bit longer, until he swallowed. Satisfied, she let go, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"What the fuck was that?" he barked.

"Cum," she answered, turning to take her briefcase from Ryan. "Thank you for carrying that for me, lover."

"You're welcome, precious."

Bruce was still coming to grips with her revelation. "Cum? What are you talking about?"

"I'm sorry. It's a slang term for sperm," she smiled. "I thought you'd know that."

"Of course I know that. What do you mean it... was it really?"

"I would think you of all people would know that, Brucie."

He was sputtering, hoping she was teasing, trying to get the taste from his mouth. "What in the hell are you talking about!?"

"I'm talking about how you pretend to like women."

"Excuse me?"

"Well, I didn't want to out you, Brucie. But I think it's pretty clear to everyone here that you're gay. Why else would you act the way you act whenever a pretty girl walks into the showroom? The way you overcompensate makes it pretty obvious, really."

"Gay? I'm not gay!"

His objection made Ryan snicker. And it made most of the rest of those transfixed by what was happening laugh out loud.

One of the guys behind her actually said, "That explains it."

Bruce shot a dagger look in his direction. "It doesn't explain anything, Max. It's not true!"

She patted him on the cheek like she had earlier, her patronizing stare making him cower a bit. "You just keep saying that. Maybe they'll eventually believe you. But remember, your crotch is telling them differently."

"I swear! I'm NOT GAY!"

"If you say so," she shrugged. "Was it Shakespeare that wrote, 'Me thinks he doth protest too much?' I think it was. Anyway, you have a good time with your 'girlfriend' this weekend," she mocked, using air quotes. "I'm going to go home and fuck my husband in the new van Ryan sold me."

The laughter continued as Bruce turned bright red; unable to convince his co-workers of anything other than he'd made a fool of. But he felt his sexuality was under serious question. "Seriously, people... I am NOT GAY!"

Ann started to leave, but she stopped halfway toward the door to make one last parting shot. "By the way, Brucie?"

"WHAT!" he snapped.

"You owe Ryan two-hundred dollars."

"What the hell are you talking about now, you crazy bitch!"

"Didn't you make a bet with him when I showed up?"

"You know about that?" he barked, glaring at Ryan.

"She figured it out before she ever talked to me, dumbass," Ryan laughed. "You're so damn predictable."

"Actually, it was my friend that told me about it," she said, telling another white lie, hoping to score another point for her new friend. "The salesman she actually bought her car from was Ryan, not you. She's also the one that told me she knew you were probably gay. I can't believe you pretended to sleep with a woman just to try and win a bet."

"That never happened!"

"That's how I remember it," Ryan affirmed, even though it hadn't.

"Jeez, Ryan. I cannot believe you're doing this."

"I'm not doing anything, other than collecting my money," he said boldly as he held out his hand.

"I'm not paying you. What proof do you have?"

"You just tasted it, Brucie," Ann called out, walking toward the door again "Face it, you lost. Ryan got laid, and I got a new van. I believe that means he and I both won."

"That we did," Ryan nodded. "Thanks Anna. You were incredible!"

She offered a wave over her shoulder, never turning, her eyes remaining on the van outside with her family in it. "You were too, lover. I hope you'll come by my store like you promised."

"You can count on it!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann slipped her tongue down Neil's throat as they sat parked in their garage, feeling the desire building again. Her pussy was soaked, the evidence there on the plush driver's seat of her new van. The aroma of her arousal filled the cabin; something he noticed as her hand ran along his inner thigh.

"So much for that new car smell," he laughed.

"What?"

"Nothing babe."

She smiled. "Actually, I heard you. I think this is how our new van should smell all the time. I'm so turned on right now baby."

"I can tell. But tell me, did Ryan enjoy it?" he asked.

"Did he... what?"

"He's gay. Did he enjoy having a woman suck his cock?" She lowered one eyebrow, her smirk making him chuckle. "Okay... stupid question."

"Well yeah. He's not stupid. He's still a guy. What guy doesn't like having his cock sucked?" she playfully chided. "Besides, I'm not the first woman to ever suck him."

"No?"

"He told me he had a girlfriend in high school. Well, she was a friend, and a girl, and he pretended. I'm the first to deepthroat him, though. He loved that. He wants me to teach him," she giggled.

"Wait... what?"

"He wants me to teach him how to do it. He wants to surprise Nicholas."

"Who's Nicholas?"

"That's his boyfriend, silly. Your cock must be really hard right now. You're having trouble hearing me."

"Very funny. Where the hell did he get that idea?"

"He got it from me. I told him I occasionally teach a class on it."

"So, you'd really teach a guy how to deepthroat?"

"He's a person that wants to please his partner, Neil. Of course I'd teach him. It's about sex, and that's what we're all about. Aren't we?"

He thought about the connotation of her statement, reflecting on who they'd become collectively as a couple. Indeed, they were all about sex. Well, if not all, then certainly mostly about it. Their gift as it were, was the ability to find joy and happiness in being playful in their intimacy, to the point that it often spilled over onto those around them. Ryan was an extreme, since Ann actually did something sexual with him. Most of the time their influence was more subtle, their positive views on sex and affection rubbing off on those they encountered.

While their encounter with Ryan was unusual, it didn't negate the notion that they often had a profound impact on others, he included. Ann could have simply left it as the casual sexual favor she blessed him with, but that wasn't her style. Or Neil's either. Seldom was it random, other than her exposing her sexy body in some way like she had to those of the showroom. And while she was intrigued by the new wrinkle Neil had thrown her way the night of the Super Bowl party, making he suck a random, nameless guy, she knew that was going to be more of an exhilarating exception to the fun they shared. The norm was always going to be in how they interacted with people, and somehow befriending them. And he saw that in her expression.

"Ryan's special to you, isn't he?" he asked with a loving glance.

"I'd like to think so. I told him we're friends. Are you okay with that?"

"Does he know what he got himself into?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Being friends with you is a pretty big deal," he grinned.

Playfully slapping him on the arm, she scoffed. "Stop it."

"I'm being serious, babe. I don't think the people we rub off on realize how incredible it is when you take that extra step and befriend them. It's pretty magical."

"He knows," she smiled happily. "I told you what I did. I could feel it from across the room when I walked out. I hope he really thinks about coming to a class."

"He will."

"What makes you so sure?"

"Because he's keeping a secret from Nicholas, and I don't think he's the type of man to do that to someone he loves."

"You're right, baby. Thanks for letting me play today. I had such a great time."

"You're welcome. Owen and I had a great time too."

"You're just saying that. I bet he was a handful trying to keep him occupied while I was off being a bad mother."

"I gave you my blessing. I made you do it, remember?"

"Yeah, in the loosest sense possible."

"We were fine. Owen was having a blast breaking in the van."

"What?"

"He loves it. He was all over the place. I think he explored every inch of it climbing all over the seats... running in between them. I think he thinks it's his new playground."

"Well, I'll let him think that, but it's really mine," she winked.

"What do you mean?"

"Why don't you take him inside and put him in his crib while I get the van ready," she nodded, the little tyke fast asleep from the ride home.

"Get it ready for what?"

"I want to get it ready for us. I think we should break it in as our playground too."