In Love With Us Ch. 00 - Prologue

Story Info
Two couples start a journey together.
5.6k words
3.57
4.2k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/09/2024
Created 05/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PROLOGUE to the PROLOGUE

Just hang with me here in the prologue. I hope you'll read it. There isn't any sex in it, but there is plenty of sex to follow... as Shakespeare noted, we must lay our scene. The buildup to sex makes it so much more enjoyable once it arrives, much like actual sex. Consider the prologue to be foreplay. You'll probably be satisfied and happy that our scene was properly lain.

Obviously, this is a work of fiction. I've tried to use my life experience to make things realistic and immersive, with a definite slant toward a bit of fantasy for both men and women. If you approach the story with just a bit of verisimilitude (definition in this context: a willing suspension of disbelief) then the story will be more enjoyable.

All characters are based loosely on real life people from my life, but all names have been changed to protect the horny.

Oh, and yes I will sometimes break the fourth wall, but I'll try not to do it much.

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing.

THIS IS THE ACTUAL PROLOGUE

"My boobs are starting to sag."

Amy Smith was looking at herself in the bathroom mirror, standing before it in nothing but a pair of blue full back panties. Her husband, Mike, was drying himself off after his shower, having stepped out of it ten seconds ago. Standing naked behind her, he could see Amy in her full beauty, from the views offered between the mirror and her backside two feet in front of him. To get a better viewing angle, Mike took a step to the left. Amy was lifting her breasts up with her hands as if to coax them back to what they were ten years ago.

"You are as beautiful to me - no, more beautiful! as the day we met, and that's saying a lot, Amy. Your body has changed, as they all do, but my tastes have changed to match. You are still a hottie and I will not be talked out of that opinion." He smiled at her, via the mirror.

Her auburn hair cascaded past her shoulders, with long curls that Mike found irresistibly attractive. She'd stepped into the shower an hour ago, finished, and primped herself while he showered, knowing that he could be done in five minutes.

Mike loved his wife and even though she had crossed over forty a couple of years ago, he still found her very attractive. Yes, her large breasts weren't quite as perky as they used to be, but as he matured alongside her, he found himself less attracted to young women, which he increasingly considered to be annoying girls, and more attracted to women with... some life experience. Specifically, one woman, Dr. Amy Smith, MD. Not that he objected to looking at other women out of a sense of... adventure, maybe? but she was the love of his life. Like all wives, Amy knew that he would take an occasional glance at a passing set of D cups or a toned set of buns, but she didn't really object. He was just a man, and guys gonna guy. She trusted him completely.

They had been together since they met in college, 21 years ago, and after a two year college bang-it-out-because-we're-horny-college-kids courtship, they had married 19 years ago. They gave their virginity to each other and neither of them doubted that the other was anything less than a completely faithful spouse. There was no question of infidelity on either side, and they were both still very much not only enthusiastic lovers and spouses, but best friends. They loved each other deeply, and both of them found the other attractive even after 21 years. They still enjoyed sex even though it didn't seem to be opportune as often as it used to. Life happens...

Amy smiled back at the mirror, glancing down at Mike's dick hanging between his legs. It was a nice size, she thought to herself. "Size Queens" aside, not many real life women wanted a truly porn star sized cock - too big, not comfortable. Not that she knew from first hand experience, as Mike was the only lover she'd ever had, but in the course of her professional work, she was confident in that statement.

Mike's was about seven inches if she really worked on it, and somewhat thin in circumstance compared to its length. Not that it was a pencil -- it was a pretty snug fit inside both her mouth and pussy, and that suited her just fine. She was perfectly happy with Mike's cock, and it was perfectly happy with her.

Amy began brushing her teeth. Her teeth were brilliantly white and quite honestly... perfect. She took excellent care of herself and Mike often admired her silently, from afar, pondering on how he was so fortunate as to marry a woman like Amy. She usually knew he was looking, such is among women's talents, but she never said anything to discourage it because it gave her a tingle inside to know that her husband still had enough interest in her body to ogle her. She loved him deeply; he was her forever life partner.

Amy was a practicing MD, specializing in sexual health. A large part of her practice was focused on helping patients with a condition called dyspareunia, which was doctor talk for uncomfortable sex, and generally helping her patients with sexual issues. Dyspareunia was usually a problem experienced by women, although occasionally a man would have issues that she could help with. It was always an awkward conversation with the men, but she was well trained in maintaining a professional and helpful stance toward her male clientele. And of course, there was always the problem of erectile dysfunction, the treatment for which which was usually a matter of checking the nurse's note on his blood pressure, and assuming it was within the normal range, sending him along with a prescription for Viagra, or more recently, its generic equivalent, Seldenafil. "Take two Seldenafil and call me in the morning," as the adage goes.

Her female patients overwhelmingly gave her positive reviews online, and she was one of the best rated physicians of any type in town. Her female patient reviews aside, the male patients' reviews were almost entirely 5/5, for... reasons she was pretty sure of. Her breasts straining her scrubs' stitching was likely a component of it. Most men wanted a male doctor for those kinds of problems, but there was a subset that chose her, often at the advice of their wives or girlfriends. She sometimes thought she should maybe get some bigger scrubs, but... 5/5, and she hadn't had any complaints.

Looking at Mike's dick in the mirror, she thought herself lucky. She knew from her training, and her life experience, that women appreciated a certain amount of girth in their men during sex, and although length wasn't so important, a certain amount did have a few practical niceties with respect to the positions that the couple could get into. Amy thought that she was what men would consider "curvy" and for Mike to get into her from a spoon position with her plump ass, he was going to need to be working with more than a spark plug. His dick wasn't the only reason to feel lucky with Mike, but... it was one reason.

Amy was being modest about her body image, though. Most men would actually consider her to be a "fucking bombshell", to use the technical term. She was five feet eight and about one forty. Everyone knows the rule that you don't ask a woman her weight, but if any guys had known what it was, they'd have assumed that seventy of that one forty was in her tits and ass. She looked good in scrubs, and when she put on a dress... damn. She had an hourglass figure that drew every male eye (and several female,) when she walked into the room.

----------

In the master bedroom of the house next door stood Amy's best friend Kate King, MD, who was her colleague at the hospital, and carpooling buddy. They'd gone through medical school together and were in the same graduating class from the University of Texas School of Medicine.

Kate was putting on a bra, something that her husband Tom always loved to watch her do. He'd liked to have seen a sheer one, or maybe a half cup, but she had chosen a boring gray Playtex. Ah well, maybe this weekend.

Kate's specialty in medicine was behavioral health, which had a certain overlap with Amy's specialty. The two women had done their medical residencies together, often sharing "call" nights where they had to stay overnight at the hospital to assist the more senior "attending" physicians, with the true goal of being trained for their future careers. They had become fast friends during that time, and considered going into a partnership together, but ultimately decided to go a different route in their careers. But, they were decidedly best friends by the time they both finished their residencies.

Kate King, for her part, was a good bit shorter than Amy at five feet four, and a little lighter, but her body could have placed her in a swimsuit issue. Nothing about her was very big in an absolute sense... tits, ass... except maybe her nipples.

But it was the proportions of what she did have that drove her husband, and a lot of other men, including Mike Smith, crazy every time they looked at her. Her curves were almost unbelievable. Proudly weighing in at 36C, her tits were the biggest turn on that Tom could think of. Perfectly formed and proportional to her body, Kate's breasts would have inspired statues in ancient Greece, Tom was on record as saying to anyone who would listen. Especially if the sculptor considered her nipples - commonly seen protruding through her scrubs, even while wearing a bra. They weren't huge in diameter like Amy's were but they did get long and very hard when she was stimulated. Tom loved them and could not get enough time with them in his mouth.

Kate was very physically fit, she ran several miles per week. Where Amy was a classical beauty with soft, feminine curves, Kate was more of an athletic figure. Tom thought of her as McKayla Maroney with bigger tits.

"And that ain't bad boys," Tom once commented to his friends at a bar. Glasses were clinked all around, and no objections were noted.

Kate noticed his stare, glanced up at him and smirked a little. She and Tom had been married for 18 years, and they were also a couple that were madly in love with each other even after that amount of time. They had an active sex life as well, although Tom could have done with more than he got. He wanted Kate's stiff nipples in his mouth approximately all the time, and her pussy wrapped around his dick... well, approximately... all the time. But, life happens, and they did the best they could.

Their best friends were the Smiths, who, by maybe not much of a lucky chance, lived next door. The women made a good living as successfully practicing physicians, each house was a 3-bedroom, stone faced home with manicured lawns and swimming pools.

Tom didn't work anymore, since he sold his Internet startup company for $12 million, but he was in charge of making sure everything in the house was working as intended. He was handy, he had a tool for every job, and he could complete most repair tasks without assistance from professionals. He was also very happy to assist anyone in the neighborhood with their little home problems.

Mike, for his part, made a little extra income as a writer of erotic fiction. He often leveraged Amy's expertise in the field of sexual health in his writing. It didn't pay much but it kept him in pizza and beer money, and kept his dick hard too. Amy was ok with it all, since it kept him perpetually horny for her. And she didn't have to pay for his beer or pizza.

This is where our story begins. Two couples, both alike in dignity, in fair Verona, where we lay our scene.

Verona, Texas is a little speck of a community, not even a town really, northeast of Dallas, directly north of Lake Lavon, almost to Blue Ridge. Of course, this is probably common knowledge to all, but in case the reader isn't familiar with Collin County and its environs, the key point is that both families had about 4 acres and beautiful homes, surrounded by trees. I'm not going to say specifically where the two doctors worked, but it was in one of the large Dallas suburbs. The couples didn't actually live in the technical community limits of Verona, instead building their dream homes in the outlying hinterlands for both privacy and peace and quiet. A simple blacktop county road led past their houses, and if there were ten cars a day that drove past, that was kind of a lot.

Tom was repairing a hinge that had gotten bent on one of their cabinet doors. Cabinets could be tricky, so he was taking his time, careful not to bend the other hinge with the weight of the cabinet door as it leaned without the support of the top hinge. Just as he was getting the screw lined up to set the new hinge, his phone dinged. He ignored it, not able to stop what he was doing. He got the screw lined up, got the drill into the Phillips receiver, and -

The phone dinged again.

"No one needs me that bad," he thought, and slowly drilled the screw into the cabinet wall. The hinge tightened up perfectly. He got up, dusted his hands, and closed the door. It fit perfectly.

His phone dinged again.

"Fuck's sake, man, what is it?"

He walked to the table where his phone was laying and picked it up. Just as he did, it dinged again.

It was from Mike. Surprise, surprise. He probably found a quarter under the couch.

The texts had a tone of extreme excitement.

M: Dude, you are not going to believe what I talked Amy into!

M: Seriously, man, I made a total score!!

M: Hey what are you doing, respond to this, dickhead!!!

M: Fucking hell you're gonna want to see this!

Ah, he broke his streak of adding an extra exclamation point with each text. He might have broken the record if Tom had ignored him long enough.

T: What is it? Did she finally touch your peepee?

M: Shut the fuck up and listen. You know how she and I went to the mall last weekend?

T: It wasn't my day to keep track of where your wife leads you by the nose, I think it was Kate's turn. I'll ask her when she gets home.

M: I fixed her car battery last Thursday, had to drive up to the damn hospital with a new battery. She said she owed me a favor. I'm sure she meant a blowjob or something, but I decided on something else. I told her it was my favor, and I'd cash it in how I chose.

T: Well...?

M: I told her I wanted to go into one of those lingerie shops and I could pick something for her, and she couldn't refuse.

M: And she had to wear it for me at least once. Lastly, she had to let me take a picture of it for... reasons.

T: Good on ya man, Amy is a hottie. I bet you put it to good use.

M: Well, we were both busy with crap and didn't really feel like it... until last night. OMG her body in that outfit...

M: I'm talking Penthouse, man. She's still got it for 42.

T: Pics or it didn't happen.

There was a pause in the texting. Finally, Tom's phone dinged again.

M: OK man, but you gotta PROMISE not to show this to anyone, forward it, or tell her that you saw it. She let me do it as part of our play, but she made me promise not to show it to anyone.

T: Well, you're certainly making a great start on that promise. You waited nearly twelve hours to break it, that's pretty good.

M: I wouldn't show it to anyone but you, dude, I know I can trust you. I had to show you or I was literally going to explode.

Tom figured a guy who wrote fiction for money would have known what the word "literally" meant.

T: Alright I'm interested. Send it. I promise all the things you said.

A pause...

A phone ding.

M: a link

Intrigued, Tom tapped it. A pause while the page loaded, and suddenly beautiful Amy appeared on his phone, dressed in a scanty set of lingerie. Tom had to admit, Mike had chosen well at the lingerie store. Amy's curves were on full display, her cleavage making a perfect canyon between her big breasts. Her lingerie panties struggled to contain her hips. The middle part of her panties disappeared tantalizingly between her legs. The most interesting part to Tom was that Mike had chosen a set of sheer, almost see-through lingerie for his wife to wear. At least once.

T: MOAR

M: It's all I have, she wouldn't pose for me for a full set but agreed to let me take one.

M: I should have negotiated harder. She said she agreed to "a picture" and that's what I got.

T: Well feed em to me as you convince her to take more. I'll put em to good use.

M: Yeah, I'm sure you will. Now send me one of Kate!

M: That way we have a mutually assured destruction situation going. It's important for world geopolitical stability.

M: Geopolitical stabiiiiiilityyyy... My finger is hovering over the nuke button RIGHT NOW

T: Uh, I'm the one with the nuke here.

Tom pondered. He did have one but wasn't sure he wanted to share it, even with Mike. He decided to hold it in reserve, for now, and make Mike settle for something a little bit less racy.

T: I've only got her pics in clothes. She refuses to let me take a nude of her where you can see her face, or identify her in any way.

M: At least send me one where I can see her nips poking out, I know you have some since they are always trying to rip a hole in her shirt.

T: OK, hang on

He was aware of Mike's obsession with his wife's long nipples.

A second later Mike's phone dinged: a link

T: I think Amy actually took this while they were at work. It was for a badge or something. She had to crop it, lol.

M: Damn man, those nipples. Was she wearing a bra?

T: Yes, I'm sure she was, she never goes to work without one

M: Holy shit man, do you -- hang on...

M: Dammit, I got another call coming in that I need to take. See ya tonight.

Oh yeah, it was Wednesday. Wednesday nights were when the nearby Italian place had "wine down Wednesday" which meant half price on bottles of wine. So the price was only about double than they'd have paid for the same bottle at the grocery store. But, the pasta was good, and the atmosphere laid back, and they got to enjoy each other's company. They'd been doing this for years, it was an expected date between the four unless otherwise cancelled.

------------------------

"Dude, I'm telling you, Prescott is not the guy. He's a good quarterback and an outstanding human being, but he's not going to bring a Lombardi trophy back to Dallas. Therefore, he must be kicked to the curb post-haste with neither sympathy nor remorse." Tom was adamant about it. "If Jerry adhered to the stoic philosophies, we'd have twelve titles by now."

"Put another receiver on the team and he'll get it done." Mike took a drink of his wine.

"Feh. The day Dak Prescott wins a Superbowl is the day you bring Amy to orgasm." Tom swigged his own glass.

"The only reason you can get Kate there is because she's thinking of me. Isn't that right?" Mike looked at Kate and grinned.

The girls giggled at the banter.

"Boys, boys, boys, let's not get into a discussion of your collective bedroom deficiencies, we'd be here all night! Let's just enjoy some pasta... ah here it is!" Kate had seen the approach of their dishes, and flashed a bright smile up at the waiter, who hadn't heard enough of the conversation to know what was going on. Kate's smile was as dazzling as Amy's.

Tom and Mike were offput by the waiter's arrival which interrupted their chance to retort. But, the aroma of ragu alla Bolognese soothed them enough to let it drop. The girls grinned at each other, then at the boys, about the timing, and both boys silently stewed about ways to recover from the burn. Ultimately, the pasta and wine won, and no burn cream was applied.

After dinner, they retired to Tom and Kate's back yard, where a fire pit had previously been set up for the evening. The sun was just setting, and a single match soon had the flame burning brightly.

Another bottle of wine was opened, since they were all within walking distance of their beds. Mike and Tom had cracked open a bottle of 15 year Glenfiddich scotch and were sipping it with just a touch of distilled water added. Mike would provide the next one. He liked Lagavulin, but Tom suspected it was only because of Nick Offerman peddling it on TV.

12