Ann: The Married Years Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

"Come on Anna! Wake up!" he barked. "We're not done."

"You're not," Rose thought, only to realize that Neil did all that with his hands and not his hard cock.

Ann roused after a few more swats to her ass and he stopped. It was another momentary pause.

"Ass up, tits down," he stated firmly.

Ann recognized the order. She'd heard Kendrick say it to Valerie from the other bedroom two days before. It was obvious he'd shared that with Neil. That or it was an unbelievable coincidence; one of many shared by the non-related Thomas men.

She did as he requested, offering the now obligatory, "Yes sir."

Running his hand over her ass, he felt the heat from his blows to her cheeks. She knew he'd see to it that they would get warmer.

"Spread for me."

Reaching behind she pulled open those cheeks, feeling the tip against her anal opening. Then he surprised he, offering a choice.

"How do you want this?"

She didn't expect to have an option. She didn't want one. The idea of not having a choice was what appealed to her in that mood. She had to make a split-second decision on how to answer. Her heart pounded, not wanting to say something wrong and ruin the moment. It was pressure she didn't want or need, and she felt anger rising in her chest. It was in that reaction that she found her answer.

"Angry."

He had to stifle his chuckle, not wanting it on film. But he couldn't stop the smirk.

Ripping his hips forward he stuffed his fullness into her. Her hands went to the bed, gripping the sheet again. She held her scream, clenching her teeth. The growl let him know the pain was searing. He stopped, not to let her get used to his invasion. He gave another instruction.

"Wrists."

Placing her arms behind her back she crossed them. "Yes sir," she shivered when he held them together him with just one hand. That it was his left spoke to just how strong he was, it being his non-dominant hand.

He pillaged her ass, taking it just the way she asked. It was angry. It was dark. It was forbidden in many parts of the world. He owned her sweet bottom by spanking it and fucking it mercilessly. He lifted her arms up, pinning her in place. She knew he would. It almost always happened when she had her arms that way; whether cuffed, tied or just held.

What she didn't anticipate was his next move. It wasn't new. He'd done it before. Several times actually. But again, it was never while she was just Anna. He was blending those lines again. The blur between Anna Renee and Annabelle had always been fuzzy. This was so out of Anna's area of comfort her head was spinning.

Neil moved his left foot to the mattress near her breast. Then he repositioned so that his instep brushed her nose. She looked at him, her eyes giving him approval. She wasn't sure why, other than she knew what he wanted. Was it any different than him doing the same for her when she wanted to play with his ass? He was nonverbally asking for permission, and she gave it.

He smiled wickedly at her acceding to his whim. One more adjustment and he was pressing her pretty face into the bed with the sole of his foot. With that he began thrusting harder, spanking her right cheek. His balls hit her clit with every stroke, another orgasm building inside.

He kept it up until she came, his foot firmly holding her still. It was anything but loving, and yet she could feel that very thing in every move he'd make. She asked for an angry fuck and she was getting it.

Letting go of her wrists he removed his foot, grabbing her by the hair. He pulled her up, her back level with the bed. She froze, unwillingly to move her arms, holding them in place like her wrists were still bound behind her back. The follicles on her scalp felt like they were on fire, but she didn't care. He wound his hand around, grabbing more hair to make it easier for her. A small part of her wished he hadn't.

That is until he changed tactics totally. Removing his cock, he stood. Pulling her by the hair he made her crawl toward the edge of the bed. Rose realized he was changing locations as he forced her to her feet and pulled her down the steps.

Pressing her against the sliding door, her breasts smashed against the glass, he began fucking her cunt again. She didn't expect that. She wanted it in her ass, thinking it was the perfect way to end. She didn't protest because she knew another orgasm was forthcoming. She had no idea how many he'd given her, only that it seemed she never really stopped.

He was relentless, his thighs lifting her off the ground with each thrust, his cock impaling her. Her tits squeaked against the glass from the movement, yet another erotic sound she didn't expect.

Rose climbed on the bed, her bare foot stepping in the wet spot Ann had just made from squirting. She was trying to get a better angle, the scene suddenly out of control just like Neil's fucking.

Ann felt his hand grip her neck, another surprise in store that she didn't anticipate. He squeezed, cutting off her air supply. Her fingers gripped at the window, as if she could hold on somehow. The force of his fingers changed. He'd re-grip, giving her a bit of oxygen, but not enough to help. She was becoming faint... until she came again. Another explosion from her cunt, the stream of cum covering the floor.

Neil didn't stop, although he did loosen his grip. He held her neck, moving his fingers like a trumpet player, letting her know he could do it again.

"You love showing you're my slut to this city, don't you Anna?"

"Yes sir," she croaked.

It was all he could take. Grabbing her hair, he threw her to the ground, turning to show more of their profile to Rose. Ann swallowed him, fucking his shaft until he pulled her off. She jacked his cock.

"AAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!" he yelled out, his muscles in his thighs and torso rippling as he unleashed his load.

Ann took all of it in her mouth, holding it, showing it to Rose before rising to her feet. Neil knew what she wanted, hoping to end the movie on her terms. The sweet smile on her face warmed his heart to the idea.

They shared a steamy, sticky kiss, along with his sperm, both of them swallowing a generous portion. Once they finished, they turned to face the water, his arm around her shoulder, hers circling his waist as she leaned into his body.

"Cut!" Rose yelled, turning off the camera before dropping to the mattress.

Her hands went to her pussy, the wetness running down her milky thighs. She'd spent the entire afternoon filming while naked, insisting no one wear clothes on the set. She was so worked up by everything she'd witnessed she couldn't take any more.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen," she panted desperately, jamming her fingers into her slit.

Neil's cock remained hard, the effects of all the stimulus he'd experienced like some drug. Ann noticed.

"Go fuck her baby. She needs it."

"I can't cum again babe. You were too much."

"She doesn't need your cum. She just needs help cumming herself."

"Are you sure?"

"Your mouth won't do. Don't make her do it herself. I'll grab the camera. The others are still on."

Neil stepped up, standing at the foot of the bed. Ann picked up the camera, pointing it.

"T... there's not much film left. Maybe ten minutes," Rose panted.

Dropping to his knees, he grabbed her ankles just like Ann, forcing her thighs apart. Bending them back, he buried his cock into her with a massive thrust.

"Then we better make them count," he said as he began fucking her hard and deep.

"Yes sir," she moaned.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann and Neil sat at the same bistro they'd had dinner at the first time they were in the city together. It was a different table, and a different waitress. Yet a repeat of the naughty pictures they'd taken at their table that time came to mind. It wasn't in the cards. Owen was in a high chair next to them, and since they'd spent most of the afternoon in various stages of sexual bliss, they turned off their libidos and enjoyed being with him.

They'd met up with part of their group at Pier 39. Allison was shopping with Dana, as promised. Mindy was sitting with Owen, the two of them watching a street performer doing a magic show. Owen was on Gracie's lap, while Todd and Chad stood in the background chatting, with Todd taking the occasional picture with Neil's camera. Ann and Neil waited until the show was over before approaching.

Owen saw his mother walking his way. She stopped when Gracie set him on the wooden deck and he took off like a bolt of lightning, racing into her arms.

"Hello sweetie. Did you miss mommy?"

"Mommy!" he squealed as he nuzzled her neck, giggling from her kisses. Lifting him up she hugged him tight, falling easily back into the role of mother. The actions that consumed the last few hours vaporized in a puff of smoke much like the magician had used.

She handed him off to Neil, who kissed his forehead. "Hello Bear. Have you been a good boy for our friends?"

"He's been great," Gracie smiled. "How about you two. Have you been good?"

"I was. Anna was naughty, but I handled it."

"And just how did you do that?"

"My ass hurts. That's how," she answered for him. "Has he napped at all?"

"No, surprisingly. Mindy seems to have some spell over him. I think he thinks he'll miss something if he lies down. He doesn't even want to get in his stroller."

"He does that sometimes. Just means he'll sleep well tonight."

"Well good for you," she winked.

"Oh, I'm going to sleep well too. After what Neil put me through, I don't think could handle a sequel anytime soon."

Neil chuckled. "I already had mine. I'm exhausted."

"What do you mean you had yours?"

"He had an encore with Rose. It was awesome," Ann grinned.

"So she's off to her studio?"

"Yeah. Sidney is driving her there with her equipment. She actually said she wants start working on the editing. We told her there was no hurry, but she said she can't wait to get started."

"That's one of the reasons she's going to be successful. Her work ethic is incredible."

"I can't thank you enough for letting us use your place for that. I don't know how it's going to turn out, but I have a really great feeling about it."

"You're welcome, Anna. We're happy to be a part of your life. We've had the most wonderful time entertaining Owen. He's such a joy."

"Yes he is," she replied, watching him hug his daddy's neck.

The limousine returned shortly after Allison finished shopping. They all piled in and rode to another pier, where Dana, Chad and the girls were going to catch another ferry. This one taking them to Oakland where their car was parked. They said goodbyes, and while they were emotional, it was a happy moment.

Neil and Ann had the Armstrong's drop them off at the bistro, wanting to spend some family time together. They knew they'd see each other the next morning. Todd and Gracie would be staying with them at the condo.

Having a moment alone, it allowed them to finally reflect.

"I love this city," Ann sighed, twirling her glass of wine in her hand.

"Me too," Neil agreed. "I think it's my favorite."

"Because of what we've done here?" she teased.

"More because it brings out the best in us."

"I couldn't live here, though."

It seemed an odd thought, which puzzled him. "No?"

"No. It's fun, and it does bring out that side of us. But I love our life. I miss home."

"You used to think of California as home."

"I'm still a California girl in my mind. But it's not home anymore. I love the life we have back east."

"Sounds like you miss something in particular," he surmised.

"You could say that," she winked.

"Care to share?"

"I already did. I can't believe you actually came again with Rose. That surprised me."

"Pretty sure it surprised her too. And that's not what I meant by sharing."

"It was still really hot. It was fun to be on the other side of the camera."

"You're stalling babe."

"I'm actually being patient. But it's becoming a struggle."

He already sensed it, but her not-so-veiled hint confirmed his suspension. "So Annabelle needs another lesson?"

"Yes... Master," she grinned.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They stood on the tarmac of the small airport in Napa. Everything was loaded on the plane, only the passengers were yet to board.

Todd and Gracie were taking turns hugging Owen goodbye. In between they did the same to Neil and Ann. It wasn't as emotional as the other goodbyes the last couple of days. It was actually a very happy occasion.

"I'm serious Neil," Todd smiled.

"You can't be. That's crazy."

"Yeah," Ann agreed, "That's too much."

Gracie touched Ann's arm. "Sweetie, we have three kids. But so far, we don't have any grandkids. I don't want to pressure my kids into it. I really believe it will happen eventually, but right now this little guy is as close as we have to one. And even if we are fortunate enough to have one, it wouldn't change how we feel about him... or you two."

"Gracie's right. She's always right. It's a bit annoying, really," Todd quipped.

Ann giggled. "Neil says that about me all the time."

"Because it's true," Neil shrugged. "You're really serious about this?"

Todd and Gracie were insisting that Neil and Ann take advantage of their considerable hospitality once again. Actually, it was more in perpetuity. They offered use of their Lear jet and their condo, telling them they could use them any time they wanted to come visit them in California.

"It just seems so much, Gracie. You have to understand that."

"Are you saying you're not going to come back out?"

"Well no. We will when we can afford it."

"How long will that be?"

"I don't know. A few years, I suppose."

"That's too long sweetie. The rest of your family would agree. Look how much Allison and Mindy changed since you saw them last. Or Christina."

"Well I know. But that's the way it is in life."

"Not if you have family to lean on. And we're family. If there's one thing we've learned from you it's the power of friends that become a true family. There's nothing we wouldn't do for you, because we know there's nothing you wouldn't do for us. You proved that by how you came to the rescue for Valerie. Please let us do this. You bring so much joy to those around you... we just want our share out here."

That hit home with Ann, but she still deferred to her husband. "Neil?"

"It's okay, babe. Remember what your dad said when we were opening our wedding gifts?"

"Not exactly."

"He said there comes a time where you have to be humble and let the people that love us give back. And he was right. It's not easy to accept, because pride gets in the way. But we need to."

"So it's settled then," Todd nodded.

Ann nodded. "Yes. But every other year. I don't think I'd feel right about every year."

"Fine," Gracie smiled. "We'll come visit you the other years!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The plane was somewhere over the Midwest, cruising at a little over 30,000 feet. Ann and Neil were relaxed, the comfort and ease of flying in a private jet wasn't something they took for granted. It was such a blessing, especially considering they had a little one with them. The idea of taking Owen through an actual airport, what with all the things needed to pacify him on a cross-country flight, opened their eyes to just how wonderful their friends were. They already knew that, but it certainly reinforced the point.

The little boy had stayed up through the first few hours after takeoff, but the long day he had the day before combined with the lack of a nap had him tuckered out. When he started fussing, Ann rocked him in her arms, humming softly to him. He eventually nodded off and she placed him in his car seat, strapped securely to one of the captain's chairs in the fuselage.

They were sitting back, relaxing, watching a movie on the big TV. Ann was becoming fidgety in her seat, the anxiousness she was feeling almost too much to bear.

"Are you okay?" Neil asked.

"No... I'm not."

"How come?"

"You know why?" she said, smacking him on the arm.

"Okay. Get undressed," he chuckled.

"Oh, fuck yes," she said as she stood, pulling her shirt over her head to reveal her bare breasts.

"I'm telling you... the experience is overrated."

"What?"

"The mile-high club. The sex isn't that different, other than you're having it somewhere you normally wouldn't."

"Isn't that kind of what we do anyway?"

"I suppose," he shrugged.

"It's not about doing it in the jet, baby. I need you to fuck me, because I need you to fuck me."

"Is it because you're a real porn star now?" he asked, looking at her masturbate on the video being played on the TV.

"Yes," she said as she stripped off her shorts, standing naked before him. "Now get your cock out before I go nuts."

Five minutes later she was riding him in his seat, bouncing up and down wildly as she watched her solo performance that Rose edited... one of several feature length X-rated videos they now had of themselves. And of Gracie and Todd, and Chad and Dana, with their permission.

Sighing as she watched herself cum, on the way to cumming on Neil's thick shaft, she sighed. "Baby?"

"Yes?"

"Can we get our own video camera?"

"As soon as we get home, babe!"

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers