Summer trip

Story Info
Mid summer Gangbang.
8k words
4.16
25.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday

We were finishing our packing and almost ready to leave. It was going to be a great trip that Cindi and I had been looking forward to for several weeks.

Every year I went to a "reunion" with four of my college buddies. This had been going on for nine years. Each summer we would plan a four day weekend and meet somewhere. Typically, we would rent a cabin in Wisconsin, all meet there and although it was called a fishing trip, it was mostly a drinking trip.

We all endured a little grief from our wives because no wives were allowed. We were occasionally accused of screwing around by our wives but the truth was we didn't. It was all about drinking, some fishing and watching a lot of sports.

This year was going to be different we hoped. Only three of us were in on the plan. For the first time, my wife Cindi was going to join us. Only Tom, myself and Cindi were in on the plan. The other three guys had no idea what we were planning.

It was about a six-hour drive for us. I always enjoy road trips with Cindi. As beautiful as she is, she dresses very modestly most of the time. The only time I can usually talk her into dressing sexy in public is when we go out of town. Wearing sexy bras, low cut tops that show of her beautiful tits are something I always try to get her to do more of. She is incredibly beautiful and sexy and I love to show her off.

All the way to the cabin I kept unbuttoning more of her blouse, playing with her tits and after a while I got her panties off and played with her pussy until she came two different times.

By the time we arrived she was feeling great and I think very much looking forward to our weekend.

Tom was the only one that had arrived when we got there. He welcomed us and helped us get settled into our room.

Tom was enjoying how Cindi was dressed and took every opportunity to grab her ass or squeeze a tit when he could.

Tom had joined Cindi and I for threesomes many times before this. He was our "first" to play around with. Unfortunately, he lived several hours away so we didn't get to see him more than once or twice a year. That was why he was in our plan.

About an hour later, Larry and Frank arrived. Cindi was resting in our room so it wasn't until after they had unpacked that Cindi made her presence known to them. She walked out of our bedroom wearing the same blouse and shorts but she had removed her bra and left her blouse unbuttoned the way I had last left it which was just below her boobs.

Larry and Frank were shocked to see her and equally shocked to see how she was dressed. Larry said, "What the hell!" "There are no wives allowed here!" "What the fuck is going on?"

I told them she may not be staying and that I would explain as soon as Gary arrived. I had no sooner said that than we heard a car in the driveway and it was Gary.

Cindi stayed in the living room and was there when Gary walked in. His reaction was pretty much the same as the others, a little confused by why she was there but clearly enjoying the view.

I told him I would explain as soon as everyone was settled in.

About fifteen minutes later we were all gathered in the living room. Cindi was standing near the dining table and I said I would finally explain what was going on.

I told the guys that Cindi and I liked to include other guys in our bedroom from time to time and that Tom had been joining us for over five years whenever we could get together and that he had fucked Cindi many times. Cindi had always had a fantasy of being a "sex slave" to a group of guys and if everyone was in agreement, over the next four days she would be "available" to any of us at any time for anything we wanted.

I paused to let that sink in for a few seconds. Larry was the first to say it, "Are you serious?"

I said, "yes, I'll show you."

"Cindi, take off everything except your bra and panties."

Cindi came out from behind the kitchen counter and started unbuttoning her blouse. She draped it over a chair and unzipped her shorts dropping them to the floor. She bent over and picked up her shorts also laying them on the table and stood there in her panties and bra.

She looked so fucking hot! She was a little embarrassed and her cheeks were flushed.

I said, "I can have her give a better demonstration once we are all in agreement."

I'm not certain who said what next but all I heard were, "Oh fuck yes!" and "Hell yes!", from everyone.

"Okay', I said, "here are the rules." "Her pussy, mouth and ass are available to any of you anytime you want unless she is in our bedroom. She will only wear sexy lingerie around the cabin. All activity has to be in the living room and kitchen area and at no time go behind closed doors."

"Does everyone agree?", I asked. I received positive responses from everyone.

"Okay, then it starts now."

"Cindi, at no time are you to be wearing more clothes than you are right now. You have the right to say no to anyone at anytime and everyone here will respect that or get thrown out by the others."

"Does anyone want to start?", I asked.

Frank was the first to speak up. "Cindi, come over here."

Cindi walked over to where he was sitting and stood in front of him. She looked so fucking hot standing there in just her bra and panties, a little embarrassed, clearly nervous and excited at the same time.

"Will you suck my cock?", Frank asked.

Cindi didn't look up, she just nodded yes.

"Then do it,' he said.

Cindi is one of those rare women that really enjoy sucking cock. She loves it so much that it excites her and always gets her pussy wet. This was new territory though and now she would be sucking cock with an audience. An audience that would be anxious for their turn.

Cindi knelt down in front of Frank and started unbuckling his pants. She got them pulled down to his ankles and then pulled his briefs down as well. Frank was sporting a pretty good sized hardon and Cindi started slowly stroking it as she settled in to a comfortable position.

"Take your bra off, Cindi." He told her.

She sat up and undid her bra, tossing out of the way.

When she leaned back over to start sucking Frank's cock, he reached out and started playing with her tits. She was bent over him and he took one hand and pushed the back of her head until she had him deep in her mouth.

Cindi has never been able to master the deep throat technique, but she comes very close and no guy I know of has ever complained about how well she sucks cock.

Knowing she had an audience, she started slow. Licking the head of his cock while stroking him slowly. She was determined to make this something we could all enjoy watching as well as giving Frank a blow job he wouldn't forget. Not that any of us would.

Cindi pulled Frank down further into the chair so hi ass was almost hanging off of the chair. She spread his legs apart so she could reach up and play with his balls at the same time.

I could tell by now that having an audience wasn't inhibiting her at all. It clearly was encouraging her to put on a real show.

She was on the floor between the chair and ottoman and Frank's feet were on the floor spread wide so she could kneel between them. Cindi paused and lifted one of his legs up onto the ottoman, then the other. It almost looked like he was having a gynecological exam, legs propped up, spread wide.

This position gave Cindi access to his balls and his ass.

The first thing she did after moving him was to move her tongue down to lick his balls and his asshole. She let go of his cock and used both hands to spread his asscheeks and slowly licked all around his ass then slowly probed his hole with her tongue.

Frank reacted to her tongue probing by letting a low moan and a "holy shit, Cindi!"

Cindi slowly brought her tongue back up to the tip of his cock and took him back deep into her mouth.

I knew her technique enough to know what was to come next. She started bobbing her head up and down, jacking his cock at the same time. She was now determined to make him cum in her mouth as quickly as possible. Judging by Frank's moaning, it wasn't going to be much longer.

Frank was laying back just enjoying the best blowjob he never expected.

Cindi then did something that made me laugh. She took his cock out of her mouth and kept stroking him and said with a smile, "Do I have a "yes" vote from you to stay?"

"Oh fuck yes! Just keep sucking dammit!", was his response as he pushed he mouth back down on his cock.

Now Cindi really went after it. Her head was bobbing up and down, she was jacking his cock and sucking all at the same time. It didn't take long.

Frank started grunting and humping his cock into Cindi's sucking mouth. He let out a groan and his body spasmed as he filled her mouth with cum. He was moaning and loudly saying, "oh fuck! oh fuck!" until he came down from his orgasm.

Cindi squeezed his cock one more time to get the last drops out, bent sown and licked them off of his now softening cock and stood up.

Wearing only her black lace panties, she looked incredibly sexy. Her cheeks were flushed and it was clear she was very turned on by sucking what was to be her first cock over a long weekend.

She smiled as she said, "Anyone else need convincing?"

Larry was the first to respond, "I already said yes, but I think I need a sample to be convinced."

Cindi walked towards him and Larry leaned back on the couch and started pulling his shorts down.

He was sporting a pretty good-sized erection and he started stroking his cock. "Suck this baby!"

Cindi was on her knees in front of him and grabbed his cock and started stroking slowly. Larry wasted no time to reach out and start playing with her tits. At one point, he pulled her from sucking and bent down to suck on her nipples. Cindi's head rolled back as she moaned.

He told her to stand up in front of him and he reached up and pulled her panties down so she could step out of them.

As she stood there, he told her to turn around and bend over. When she did, he started fingering her pussy.

"Her pussy is dripping wet!" he told us.

"Get back to sucking me!", he ordered her.

She got back on her knees and went to work.

"Wait, stop a minute!", he said. Larry then told her to stand behind the couch and bend over. He got behind her and because she already was wet, had a pussy already full of cum he was able to slide all the way into her pussy with one smooth stroke.

As he started slowly fucking her pussy, Tom decided to take advantage of the opportunity and moved over in front of her. He quickly dropped his shorts and waived his cock in front of her face.

Cindi wasted no time in stuffing his cock into her open mouth.

Larry was picking up the pace as he fucked her pussy from behind making it difficult for her to keep sucking but she was doing her best.

As Larry pumped into her pussy Tom was slowly sliding his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. Then he grabbed her head and just started fucking her face like it was another pussy.

At that point Cindi's body went into convulsions as she had an explosive orgasm. Her body was still quivering when Larry grunted and started adding his load of cum to her pussy. He pumped so hard I thought he was going to tip over the couch.

Tom pulled out of her mouth so she could focus on the cock filling her pussy.

When Larry finally gave that last thrust and backed away I could see cum dripping down her legs.

Tom was waiting for his opportunity. He left Cindi bent over the couch and came up behind her sliding his cock deep into her soaking cunt. He grabbed her hips and started pumping hard.

Cindi was so wet each thrust went as deep as his cock would reach. It didn't take him long to finish.

With a grunt and a groan Tom thrust his cock deep in her pussy as he added his load to her cum filled pussy.

After Cindi came down from her powerful orgasm, she smiled and said, "Gary, I still need your vote. What can I do to get it?"

Gary stood up, dropped his shorts and sat back down in his chair and said, "Well, let's start by seeing how much of this cock you can stuff in your pretty little mouth."

Cindi smiled as she walked over to his chair. She knelt in front of him, grabbed his very hard cock and started slowly stroking it. She leaned forward and started licking his balls drooling all over his cock as she worked towards the tip. By the time she got to the tip she wrapped her lips around it and went to work.

Clearly both of them were pretty worked up by all that had transpired so far. This wasn't going to take long. She bobbed her head up and down while squeezing his cock and playing with his balls.

Gary arched his back from the chair and let out a groan as he emptied his balls into Cindi's warm mouth.

Cindi kept her lips locked tightly around his cock as she sucked and swallowed. She jacked his cock rapidly and went as deep as she could.

Gary collapsed on his back with one final groan.

Cindi sat up and smiled as she opened her mouth a little showing a mouthful of cum. She closed her mouth and made a show of swallowing his cum.

"Do I have all yes votes now?", Cindi smiled and asked sweetly.

All had said an enthusiastic yes, but then Tom pointed out I hadn't had my turn. I agreed, I was ready to have a turn.

I had Cindi get on the ottoman on her hands and knees as I went behind her dropped my shorts and slid my cock into her sopping pussy.

I started slowly sliding into her soaking wet cunt and talking to the guys as I did so,

"Here are the rules: Cindi will only wear bras and panties or babydoll nightgowns the entire time we are here. She will be available to any of you at any time you want when she is here in the common areas. The only time she is off limits is when she is in our bedroom and the door is shut. Anything goes as long as it doesn't involve any pain. All sex happens here in the open areas where it can be watched by anyone. No behind the doors activity."

As I picked up the pace of my fucking, I added Cindi has promised to thoroughly please all of us in any way we want. Stay respectful. This is about having fun and a lot of sex, not humiliation or abuse. Finally, what happens here stays here. No talk of this to anyone after we leave and I am the only one allowed to take pictures. I promise no faces other than mine and Cindi will be saved and you can all review them before we leave if you are worried about any of them.

At this point, I could feel my climax building and I pulled my cock out and pressed it against her sweet ass. Cindi moaned and pushed back as it easily slid into her tight ass.

She let out a moan and her body quivered as I slid deep into her sweet ass.

It was my turn to let out a moan as I grunted and my cock exploded into her ass.

This was going to be a sweet weekend.

After all our fun Wednesday evening we were all exhausted, I thought. Cindi and I went to bed and closed the door so we could get some rest. I slept very sound that night.

Chapter 2

Thursday

I woke up about mid-morning as Cindi was getting out of bed. She went to take a shower and I noticed after she spent extra time putting on her make-up and picking out a very pretty blue sheer nightgown and panty set.

Once she was ready to go eat something I told her to go ahead I would be down as soon as I showered. She smiled and said, "are you sure you don't want to go with me?"

I knew what she meant and assured her I wouldn't be very long. She smiled and left the room.

I hurried to shower thinking about what might be happening by the time I got there. I didn't think I would miss much but my imagination was running wild.

When I finished and put on my shorts and shirt I opened the door I walked into the living room just in time to see Cindi sitting at the dining table with Tom on one side of her and Gary on the other side. Both had their cocks in front of her face and she was stroking both alternating between sucking them.

"Hey Doug, just testing out the plan!" He laughed and told her to stop for now.

I went to a chair where I could sit and watch the fun.

Tom told Cindi to move over to the couch. She laid back on the couch and Tom was quick to climb on top of her lining his cock up to give her a food fuck. Gary got on his knees so his cock lined up with her mouth making it easy for her to suck him at the same time. Gary was grabbing and squeezing her tits when Tom sunk his cock into her.

It didn't take long for them to get into a rhythm. Gary was feeding her his cock and Tom was slowly fucking her pussy by pulling most of the way out then slamming hard back into her wet pussy.

I couldn't resist pulling my shorts down and stroking my cock while I watched. I was just thinking about what I wanted to do when they finished.

While this was going on, Larry walked into the room and said, "What the fuck! Why didn't anyone come and get me!"

I told him not to worry, we would get our turns when we wanted them.

Tom and Larry were picking up the pace. Tom was fucking her harder and faster. Cindi was having trouble keeping Gary's cock in her mouth as she was getting fucked. But she tried.

Gary pulled out of her mouth and started stroking his cock with one hand and playing with her tits with the other.

Tom let out a grunt and said, "Here it comes baby!" He pumped hard and fast straining to get it in as deep as he could.

Cindi started cumming with him. Her body shuddered and shook as it was obvious she was having a very intense orgasm.

After a few seconds, Cindi turned her attention to Gary's cock. Tom pulled out leaving her pussy filled and dripping cum running down her leg.

Gary repositioned so he was directly over her mouth but let her do all of the work. She gave it her full attention, sucking hard and fast trying to get his cum in her mouth. The rest of us just stood and watched Cindi work for it.

Larry decided not to wait any longer so while Cindi was focused on Gary's cock he oved into position to slide his cock into Cindi's dripping pussy.

As soon as Cindi felt a body moving between her legs she spread them wider welcoming whoever it was not even caring who it was. Larry slid all the way in with one easy stroke. Cindi momentarily let Gary's slide out of her mouth as she moaned but quickly recovered and went back to sucking.

Gary was at his peak and told Cindi, "Suck it baby, I'm going to cum in your pretty little mouth!"

With a soft grunt, Gary started shooting his cum into Cindi's mouth. He froze as she sucked every drop of cum he could produce.

Gary almost lost his balance as he pulled back to sit down. "Fuck, that was so fucking great!" he said.

Larry now had Cindi's undivided attention as he started seriously fucking her pussy. He was pounding on top of her and she was fucking him back just as hard. I think the only reason he lasted as long as he did was because she had already coaxed one load out of all of us so the second was taking a little longer.

Before Larry could finish Cindi had another orgasm of her own. She was slamming her pussy up higher so she could take his cock deeper and her body was writhing back and forth before she shuddered hard and clutched onto him. I'm pretty certain she dug her nails into his back at that point because Larry let out a yell and slammed his cock in deep as he released another load of cum deep in her pussy.

They both collapsed onto the couch and Cindi was panting for breath.

Larry eventually got up and pulled his cock out of her. Cindi asked for a towel and I went and got it for her. She didn't even try to get up or cover up. She wiped up the leaking pool of cum around her pussy and just laid there catching her breath.

She turned to me and said, "Everyone has cum again but you. How do you want me?"

I told her I was going to wait until later as I smiled and sat back down across from her.