Ann: The Married Years Ch. 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
819 Followers

"Where are you going with this, Neil. Itthree in the morning. If we don't have sex soon we might as well just call it a night. We're probably going to have a miserable day with Owen tomorrow as it is."

"I told you, we've got the house to ourselves tomorrow. And I'm off Tuesday too. I took the extra day I had coming from my bonus. I don't go back to work until four o'clock Wednesday afternoon."

"We have the... where's Owen going to be?"

"Field trip to the Baltimore Aquarium."

"Field trip? He's two."

"Veronica and Felicia are chaperoning Millie's first grade class. They're taking him with them. Now, back to Annabelle."

"Neil, be serious. It's twenty-four degrees outside. The crawlspace will be the same. And it's only fifty-five in the guestroom. I had no problem with doing it in the heat of the summer. You know I don't handle the cold that well."

"We wouldn't use the guestroom when we have that much time by ourselves. We'd use the dungeon."

"Did you just hear me? The forecast said it would get down to twenty-four tonight."

"True. But it'll be eighty by morning. Or ninety. I'll let you decide how much you want to sweat."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" she asked, starting to get miffed.

"All I have to do is flip on the breaker on the electrical panel. The thermostat is next to it."

"Neil?"

"There are four space heaters in the dungeon, just like in the garage. Along with a sectioned wall to separate it from the part we don't use, and insulation panels on the outer walls."

"What the hell did that cost?" she wondered, thinking of the waste of money on something they'd barely if ever use.

"I'm sorry. Since when have we been concerned about budgeting for our extracurricular activities," he chuckled.

"Since we have a son we should be thinking about. That money could have gone toward him."

"Are we really having this conversation? You spend money on him constantly. He's not being denied anything just because I spent some money on you."

"On me? Are you sure that wasn't spent so you can get your jollies with your little sex slut?"

"Whoa," he recoiled, his hands out to his side like he was pushing himself away from a table as he actually backed up. "Yeah... looks like I should have gone with my gut earlier and just dropped you off. I'll be sleeping on the sofa. And I'm canceling my day off Tuesday. I'd rather work than waste a day off with you right now."

He walked back into the closet with the box, putting it on the shelf. When he turned, she was standing in the doorway, crying softly.

"Neil, I'm sorry."

"You're sorry for what?"

"Accusing you of spending that money so you could... I don't even remember what I said, it was so stupid."

"Get my jollies, I believe. Is this your way of picking an argument so I'll grab a different box off your shelf?"

"No. I just assumed you were going to get the other one out because of how I acted bratty in the car."

"I'm still not happy about that. I hurt you. I told you I'm not going to forgive myself easily for doing that."

"So the remedy to that is to what? Do worse things to me?"

"You're right. You're always right. What was I thinking, reading you like I always have. You need this, and you know it. Or is that the change in our relationship we should be discussing?"

"I just wasn't prepared for you to spring that on me."

"Oh, okay. I can see that now, since I had so much time to get ready for all the things you've thrown at me tonight. Why did we smoke that pot again? It's been a long time since I've done it, but I don't remember a literal buzz kill being the goal."

"Fuck, you're right. I've totally lost my mind. None of this is going like I thought it would. The party sucked. I've wasted the pot. The point of the movie is now ruined. I should have never shown you the magazines. Everything is off script," she sniffed.

"Well how the hell was this supposed to go?"

"I dunno. Different."

"Anna, there... "

"It's Ann," she sighed. "Plain old stupid Ann."

"Oh my God. Enough with whatever you're calling yourself. I know who the fuck you are. Better than you do, apparently."

"I'm not Annabelle. Stop thinking that I'm going to be."

"Yes, you are! You're always Annabelle. That's why you count the days. You knew the exact day you submitted to me last. You consciously think about that every morning. That's why you're struggling. You're all of them, all the time. I know we just talked about how you need to segregate them. But that also mucks up your brain sometimes."

"Neil, I know you think I'm confused. And maybe I am, because nothing is working out right. But it's a bit of a reach to say I'm secretly wanting to be Annabelle."

"I never said it was a secret. You're just not telling me the one thing that's driving this angst that's eating at you. You stopped yourself when I told you I wasn't scarred by mom being into bondage. I'm guessing whatever it is has to do with that."

"What?" she said nervously.

"You said that you were going to spare telling me things that she'd done regarding bondage because I was okay with her doing it. But you added that you spurred her on. It's about that, isn't it," he stated bluntly.

"Oh my God," she mouthed, the words unable to come out.

"Well, since I'm right, you might as well tell me."

"It's... it's really not that big a deal."

"It must be, since you're acting like you are."

"I... I gave your mom one of my collars."

"You don't think she had one of her own?"

"I don't know. I didn't see one in her sex closet."

"Her what?"

"I'll tell you about her secret hidden closets later. She might have had some in one of the drawers. I was leaving to drive home, and it was kind of spur of the moment. I was basically teasing dad. They were saying goodbye to Owen in the van, and I rummaged around my bag in the back and got out the collar."

"Why? How would that even come up?"

"I'd told her about the dungeon the night before. But I really didn't go into a lot of detail. When I got there to say goodbye, she mentioned that dad had just fucked her in the backyard again before we showed up. It was the third time since he'd put up the fence a couple days before. And she said he was threatening to keep her back there the whole weekend because I'd told her about Annabelle. You know, she didn't have a collar now that I think about it. I had to explain what it represents. He thought she was holding it because she wanted to get a dog."

"Because he had the fence built?"

She snickered, which was a good sign that she was letting her tension go. "Yeah. Anyway, before I handed it to her, I mentioned that if she wanted to have a true Annabelle experience, she needed to commit to doing it for ten days. I guess she told dad that after we left. Instead of brushing that off, apparently he got an old tent out of the attic they hadn't used since they moved from Virginia. He ended up making her wear it for eleven."

"He still has that tent? We used that to go camping when I was a kid."

"Apparently so did they. She said he'd pitch it in the backyard in Virginia and they'd smoke pot and have sex in it."

"Okay. Another childhood memory ruined," he smirked, shaking his head.

"I'm not trying to alter your memories, baby. I'm telling you these things because I feel connected to them. The things mom and I have shared with each other are special to me. But I feel like I'm being choked because you don't know. It's not been easy to keep them all in. I was worried I'd let something slip at the wrong time. As if there was going to be a right time. I mean, she knew I'd tell you eventually. She's trusting me to do it in a way that won't hurt your relationship with them. Now I'm afraid I've fucked that up tonight. This morning. Whenever it is."

"You haven't. I've always denied who they are because it's just easier. But the fact that they're like us is kind of validating if you think about it. Same for your parents." He checked his watch, nodding at her assertion that they were in the middle of those lost hours between night and morning. "It's three-thirty. Let's go to bed. We can talk about the fact that you're Annabelle when we wake up."

"Are... are we going to fuck?"

He reached up on the shelf, not looking as he pulled a box down, knowing exactly where it would be. "Put on the baby blue one, Ann. We're making love."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann was rolling about the mattress, begging for Neil to stop. There would be no such relief coming. He was making up for her stroking his cock for a couple of hours without giving him an orgasm. His retaliation was to do the opposite. He'd been eating her pussy for a good twenty minutes, but he didn't draw it out like she'd assumed he would. Instead, his mission was to provide her as many orgasms as he could in a half-hour. The only teasing he'd done was to tell her exactly what he'd planned, and exactly how long he'd be doing it.

Ann had already cum three times, the latest being so intense that she'd started thrashing about the mattress.

"Oh God! Neil! Stop! Please stop! I can't take any more!"

He glanced at his watch. "Uh uh... ten more minutes."

"Nooooooo," she whined, knowing he wasn't about to relent. He was a man of his word, which was something she normally admired about him. In that moment though, it seemed more of a cruel trait.

She came twice more, the second rattling the windows. Her legs shook for a solid thirty seconds as the climax jolted her system. He'd pulled back, watching her in the dim light.

Pulling the covers over them, he moved up between those quivering thighs, his hard cock firmly in hand. He guided it into her wet hole, easing it into her. She let out a raspy gasp, her voice catching in her throat.

He held her close, grinding his pelvis slowly, his shaft barely moving inside her. Concentrating on lifting his hips at the perfect moment on the in-stroke, his goal was to continually use his shaft to put friction against her clit, while keeping her stuffed as full as possible. He was only moving a couple of inches in each direction, and it was working rather quickly.

Ann was panting as he rocked into her, the waves of pleasure ebbing and flowing through her body. His torso was gliding against hers, the material of the babydoll she had on providing an erotic sensation that made her skin tingle.

He'd nibbled along the nape of her neck, licking and biting lightly. Then he'd move slightly, flicking his tongue at her earlobe, whispering naughty notions while his hot breath swirled around in her ear canal. Between his lewd musings and his steamy exhales, she was being stimulated directly into her brain.

"Oh... baby," she mewled, her nails running up and down his ribs.

"You've been a very bad girl, Ann," he hissed into her head.

That had been the constant refrain, reminding her over and over again of how she'd been bad and naughty. How she'd held onto secrets, and used her sexuality as a device to get her way. Some of it was true. Some of it was shading the facts to paint a picture in her head. But it was working.

She fought against his insistence, responding that she was a good girl; his loving wife. She was Ann. She giggled at his pretenses, the lengths to which he pushed her buttons. Yet every once in a while he'd find one that hit the mark, and she'd whimper.

His hands squeezed her breasts tenderly, flicking his thumbs over her erect nipples through the sheer chiffon of the negligee. She wanted him to grip them harder; tighter. The desires he was churning up inside her no longer matched the way he was making love to her. She craved deeper; darker. She wanted him to grab her legs and bend her up onto her back. Or flip her over and ravage her from behind. She'd been excited by the idea of making love when they finally found their way into bed. The problem was the entire time he was doing that, he was talking about how naughty she was, and how girls like that should really be treated.

He was teasing her with his cock, using it expertly, bringing her close to the edge and then backing off. It was precisely the opposite of what he'd done while eating her juicy cunt. It was the fucking equivalent of what she'd done to him while they'd watched the movie, keeping him from cumming.

His patience wore on her. It almost always did. She'd teased him, denying his orgasm for hours. Yet with him now in full control of their coupling, he had the self-control to withhold his own pleasure while doing the same to her.

It was an internal battle she was never going to win. She tried not to think about it, concentrating on her breathing. But he continued his multi-layered attack. Barely fucking her with just the right pressure against her clit, but subtle enough that he could alter the stroke to deny her the build to her climax. Touching her body in a way that was stimulating, yet not firm enough to stoke the fire raging in her heaving chest. And whispering in her ear about how she was naughtier than she was admitting to herself, and she had to held accountable in order for her life to have balance.

"You've always been naughty, Ann. I'm sure that wasn't the first time you watched your parents fuck. You're too curious. You heard your mom's head banging on the wall night after night. I bet you came home horny from dancing at a basketball game, heard your dad pounding her, and you couldn't help yourself. I bet you opened their door a crack, just so you could see what they looked like. Was he fucking her from behind? Did you masturbate to that?"

"Oh... God," she gasped, recalling doing something nearly like that. She hadn't come from a game. She'd come home from lying out all day in the sun in her bikini at her friend Connie's house. But she was horny that night, and the hammering of the headboard against the shared wall of their bedrooms called to her in a way it never had before.

Her reaction told him he'd landed near the mark. It was a total shot in the dark on his part, and he had to fight the surprise of actually being right that came over him. Instead he pressed on. "That's why it was so easy for you to film them. And my parents too. You're naughty, Ann. Only a naughty girl would hand a slave collar to her mother-in-law and challenge her to break her record. But she did, and I know you. You love competing. You're wondering when you're ever going to have the opportunity to be Annabelle for twelve days."

She moaned, her pussy gripping at his shaft, a small spasm rolling through her lower region. "Neil... please," she whimpered.

The final button he pushed was one she never could have seen coming. Mainly because she'd only admitted to the idea of it hours before.

Flicking his tongue on her ear, she shuddered when he said, "You're such a naughty slut, you deserve to be branded. Everyone should know you're Annabelle all the time. You need to be branded as mine. That's who you are. Not twelve days. Three-hundred sixty-five."

"GOD! FUCK ME!" she screamed out in desperation.

Neil flipped his internal switch, rising up, lording over her body. He seemed three times her size in her mind, the sexual God she'd referred to earlier coming out in him. He hooked her knees with his elbows, rolling her up onto her shoulders as he began to pile drive into her. His hips and thighs were a blur, the slamming of their bodies sounding like a machine gun.

He ripped two orgasms from her loins in quick succession, her screams silenced by his hand covering her mouth. He even pinched her nose closed, cutting off her air supply. It was different than all the times he'd used his hand over her throat. This was unexpected, catching her off guard. Her eyes popped out from the suddenness, not having had time to fill her lungs.

The result was one of her powerful squirting climaxes that exploded from her like an open hydrant. He could feel it coming and he braced himself, ramming his cock fully inside and holding steady so she couldn't expel him. It was like he was trying to plug a dam, yet the force was too much. The clear ejaculation shot out around his shaft in several violent spurts; her lower body convulsing with them.

He let go of her face, and she gulped for breath, coughing and wheezing as she tried to recover. He was tempted to do that to her again. He might have, had she not been wiggling around in such a way that it brought about his own release. He bucked his hips a few more times before pulling out and scooting up her body.

He jacked his cock with his left hand, holding her firmly by her hair with his right. She was dazed by everything that was happening, unable to process it. The first shot dribbled from the head, dropping onto her nose. But then he began firing from point blank range. The velocity of his blasts shocked her, one landing in her eye before she could totally close it. The stinging sensation caused her to blink rapidly, getting more cum not only in that eye, but her other as well. She started to bark as the irritation rocked her internal balance, but when her mouth opened, he stuffed his cock inside.

She choked as the next shot rattled off her uvula. Fortunately most of his mammoth load had already coated her face, so she was able to fight off the gagging that was making her eyes water and blink even more.

When he finally pulled out, she gasped and coughed some more, the experience making her a blubbering mess. He was unapologetic about it, because he knew it had lit the fire inside her that had been threatening to blaze for hours. She was a parched forest; the cleansing burn that would provide for new growth was all that stood in the way of her finding the peace that was suddenly elusive to her.

Getting off the bed, he closed the blinds. The odd night was over, but the adventure was really just beginning. Settling in next to her, he pulled her body close, hugging her into him.

When she was finally able to speak, she whispered, "God, that was awesome!"

"Plenty more where that came from," he responded, knowing she knew what he meant.

"I... I can't."

"I know," he answered, gently cupping her right breast. "But you will."

"Neil, I don't want to shave."

"Your mound?"

"Yes. It's too much. I love how it looks, and I... "

"Are you still searching for excuses to deny who you?"

"It's not an excuse. I'm being serious. I really don't want to."

"You won't have to. I'm going to brand you in the morning anyway," he teased.

She lay there for a few minutes, conflicted. Her mind kept going back and forth, arguing with herself about what to do. The shaving of her pubic hair, styled like a burning flame tip, dyed in multiple colors, was something that had become dear to her. More than her landing strip had ever been.

Yet he'd whetted her desire. She knew he was right. Her attitude had been becoming increasingly irritable. Much of it stemmed from dealing with a precocious two-year-old that was suddenly into everything he shouldn't be, and throwing tantrum after tantrum when he didn't get his way. Owen wasn't as bad as she made him out to be. Certainly not to the level of most of his playmates. But he was definitely active, and Ann's increasing bitchiness added to the frustration in the house.

Her mind raced. She played out what just happened, their encounter in bed running through her her like the VCR tape they'd watched earlier, set on fast-forward. She mentally paused when she got to a certain point.

"H... how did you know?"

"Know what?"

"That I spied on my parents when I was in high school."

"I didn't. It was an educated guess. But I keep telling you, I know you. I get how you think. It's not hard to look back and understand how you might have thought back then."

Confused, she didn't know what to do. She was conflicted about her feelings. Letting out a sigh, much like she had in the car hours before, she moved. Escaping Neil's hold, she got out of bed.

mimaster
mimaster
819 Followers