Ann: The Married Years Ch. 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RJ commented, "My, oh my, Raven. You've got a blank canvas to work with."

"And a gorgeous one at that," she winked. Patting the specialized reclining work table... or chair, depending on how it was configured, she added, "Hop on up, sweetie."

Doing as she was told, Ann got in place, but didn't know how to sit because she wasn't sure what Neil had in mind. Raven wondered the same thing.

"I can sketch this out on the stencil paper, but I need to know where you have in mind for her. Are we going above her... holy shit! Look at your pubes! That is awesome!"

"Thanks," Ann said proudly. "It's a long story, but my flame is the reason I'm here."

"Well you're not putting it there. Are we thinking a tramp stamp?"

"Please... I hope not," she shuddered.

"We're putting it on the top and side of your left foot," Neil confirmed, leaving no doubt in his tone that the location was not up for debate. Only Ann agreeing to go through with it was.

Raven laughed. "Then why'd you make her get undressed?"

Ann answered by pointing and saying, "He had me undress for them. I belong to my Master. He's being generous by showing off his possession."

Raven saw it for what it was. But she went into work mode, needing to focus. "Okay. Well, it's your first tattoo. I'm going to warn you that the location he chose is going to be very painful."

"Kind of goes with the territory of being Annabelle."

"Do you want to do the stencil paper yourself?"

"What?"

"Give it a try. If you don't like how it looks, I can do one for you. But it might be kind of cool for you to say you designed it yourself."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Why not? You're incredibly talented. Maybe this will prove to you that you have the artistic chops for this."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann couldn't stop staring at her foot. It was difficult with the way she was positioned, but that didn't matter.

"I love it, Master," she said again.

"You should. It looks incredible. I'm still surprised you asked for that much detail."

"I couldn't help it. When Raven told me how she could frame it, I guess I got a little carried away with the design."

"Does it still hurt?"

"Not as much as my wrist. But that's probably because of what you're doing with me right now," she laughed.

"I think it hurts because it's your wrist. I know mine does", he said, looking at his own.

Ann had designed a tattoo for her foot that incorporated not only the normal cursive script she'd written the name Annabelle in, she also added a bunch of tropical flowers with greenery.

The name stretched across the top of her left foot, and it was done in purple ink with black outlines. Having it done in purple was significant; the perfect way to be identified in her mind. It was the color of ink she always used when writing cards or letters. Surrounding the name were the small tropical flowers in various shades of yellows, orange and reds, with the green leaves mixed about. The flowers went along the outside of her foot, and circled around her ankle. Most of it would be covered when she wore shoes, but sandals and several of her heels would let it show.

Yet that wasn't the only tattoo she got. Once Raven was done with the branding, as Ann insisted on calling it, Neil gave her the wrapped box he'd said was a present for Annabelle. She opened it to find an gold over sterling silver pendant. It was oval, two inches wide by one inch tall. Engraved on face side was the same script version of Annabelle, and underneath that was a number; 091489.

"Neil, what is this?" she'd asked when she looked at it.

"What's my name, Annabelle," he corrected.

"I'm sorry, Master. What is this?"

Raven looked over Ann's shoulder and wondered, "Did you register her?"

"Did I what?" Neil questioned.

"You do this for a living long enough, you learn some things. Apparently there's a thing within the Dom/submissive community where you can somehow register your slave. I'm not sure how you go about it, and it could be just a made up story, but I've had more than one person mention it in the last year."

"Well I can't confirm if it's a thing or not. We aren't part of any community; we actually only do this from time to time. I'd imagine anyone going to those kinds of lengths are living that way in their daily life."

"Hmm... you're probably right."

"Although I will say today we took a large leap in that direction. It's going to become more prevalent with us now. That's why we're doing this."

"So what does the number mean?"

"Please tell me it's my slave number. That is so fucking hot!" Ann grinned, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"As hot as being branded like you are now?"

"Uh, yeah," she replied like he'd asked a stupid question.

"Well, in that case, it's not officially registered anywhere, but it is your number."

"What do you mean, Master?"

"That's the day you made the commitment to belong to me the rest of your life."

Raven thought she understood. "Oh, the day you got engaged."

Ann shook her head. "No. That was in June. Is that... Colorado?" she asked.

"September fourteenth, nineteen eighty-nine. The day you first submitted to me. That's Annabelle's birthdate."

"Oh... my... fucking... God!" Ann announced, launching herself at Neil. She kissed him wildly as they hugged.

Looking at the pendant again a few minutes later, she teared up a bit. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"I can't believe I bitched at you for spending money on this part of me. I love it, Master."

"I'm glad," he said as he helped her put it on the ring at the front of her collar. But he added, "I hope you still feel that way after I have Raven brand you with it too."

They walked out of the tattoo parlor later with matching tattoos. They were identical, each only an inch long. The date, 091489, was inked in black quarter-inch tall numbers on the inside of their wrists; Neil's on his left, Ann's on her right. When Neil told Raven where he wanted them, she winced. "That's going to be more painful than her foot. Just warning you."

And it was, but they both powered through. He'd told Ann going in that he'd be doing it with her. She'd thought he simply meant he'd be there by her side. Instead he stepped up and commemorated their bond as Master and Annabelle, permanently. She was happy to do the same no matter how much pain was involved.

Neil had chosen the location so when they'd hold hands, particularly in bed, they'd be joined together. It also allowed them to be more easily covered if necessary. Neil's by his watch band, Ann's by any number off bracelets she might wear.

That included the leather one she was wearing at the moment. Raven had covered the fresh inking with medical gauze so Neil could buckle the leather restraint to that wrist. He'd already attached them to her other wrist, as well as her ankles. When Ann saw them in the bottom of the Annabelle box, it suddenly made sense why he'd removed the seats in the back of the van.

She was lying in the back, still naked, the restraints clasped to the cargo rings embedded in the floor of the van, holding her in a spread eagle position. Her head and shoulders were propped up with a pillow, and he'd stuffed a butt plug in her ass. He'd allowed her to put on her coat when they left, but she was barefoot because of the new inking. It was going to be quite a while before she could wear a shoe on her left foot.

Raven had gone over the aftercare they both needed to be concerned about to make sure nothing got infected. There were a lot of dos and don'ts involved. Most importantly in the immediate future was they needed to be extremely careful with what she could do in the dungeon. That disappointed Ann at first, but being bound helpless in the van confirmed that Neil had already thought three moves ahead, as usual.

She had to keep quiet as he went through the drive-thru of their local Wendy's. It seemed like his go-to eating establishment whenever she was naked. The tinted windows of the back of the van kept her from being easily seen, but it still gave her a thrill to know she was helpless and exposed like she was.

Ann half expected him to do something to her while still held captive in the van, but he knew she was famished. She ate her dinner at their dining table, looking out over the mountain range to the west, the sun beginning to fade already.

"Is Owen spending the night at Jason and Felicia's again?" she asked.

"No. He's staying at Roni's," he replied, referring to Felicia's daughter Veronica. "Millie wants to have him over for a sleepover. She's off school tomorrow."

"So you have me until tomorrow."

"I have you forever, Annabelle. You're branded now. You belong to me."

"I love you, Master."

"I love you too, babe," he winked.