All Comments on 'Ann: The Married Years Ch. 56'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lddebatelddebatealmost 2 years ago

Congratulations on 200 published stories! I'm looking forward to seeing how your stories continue to progress in the future.

QBikkQBikkalmost 2 years ago

Fun adventure as usual, thanks for sharing your writing!

Desquared2290Desquared2290almost 2 years ago

Another great chapter of Ann and Neil's life together. Minor correction, Neil has always had four weeks of vacation. That was one of the enhancements to the hiring offer that he "negotiated" with Carol. The next chapter or two will be interesting as Ann acting as Rachel will have to complete her Saturday and Sunday as a prostitute. I'll be waiting impatiently for chapter 56 (and perhaps 57) to see what happens next in this role play sequence.

Nasty56Nasty56over 1 year ago

I don’t like this one at all! Love is gone from the theme of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...