Ann was Ready for It

Story Info
A very erotic encounter with a sexy lady.
1.8k words
4.35
5.1k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in the garden center cafe with my sister Bea, having a cream tea and mainly chatting about Bea's new house.

Bea was moving from her apartment to a newly built house much closer to her work this week and I was going to be the take it down, strip it down and move it man. Then the put it back together again man at the new place.

Bea was making sure I knew what she wanted me to do, the when, where but not the how that was left to me, when I glanced over to my left and saw a lady having coffee and cake several tables back.

I kept glancing over taking in her blonde hair, her pretty little face down to her short green dress with shapely legs and wedge shoes.

As our conversation continued my mind was only half on the house removel and the other half on the lady sat ten metres away.

I noticed that her legs were parted a little showing her plain black panties to me, it was then I realized she had fine nude hold ups on with lace tops.

It wasn't long before this lady spotted me looking over at her and realised I was looking up her skirt. She closed her legs but smiled at me everytime I looked over at her.

While still trying hold a conversation with my sister, I looked over again at this lady, she opened her legs again but this time a little further apart giving me a good view of her black cotton panties, then closing her legs again shortly after.

Bee gave me my final instructions making sure I new what was expected of me and when, then having finished her tea Bea got up and left.

After only a short while a shadow was cast across my table and when I looked up from my phone the lady that was sat across from me was stood there.

" My name is Ann," she said with a smile.

"And my name is Greg," I replied.

"May I sit with you Greg?" Ann asked.

I replied," yes that would be nice."

Ann sat down and started to tell me how she had noticed me looking over at her and she asked if I had liked what I saw.

I then realised that Ann had been showing her self off to me from the begining. I told her I had enjoyed her display this made Ann smile.

Ann asked me where I was going and what I was up to. I told her my itinerary for the day the one that Bea had given me.

Ann told me she would give me a lift to save me walking the 400m to Bee's apartment. I thought it was very kind of her.

As we approached Ann's car Ann put her hand on my ass and gently squeezed it, I looked accross at Ann who just smiled at me. I let my hand slid accross Ann's ass up her back and down again to Ann's round ass cheaks and gently squeezing one while Ann's hand had remained on my ass the whole time.

I gently turned Ann to face me and our lips met in a gentle kiss, which soon became more passonate until our tongues were dancing together.

Hearing the car unlock I opened the back door and guided Ann in onto the back seat with me following her which made Ann's skirt ride up to display her shapely legs, the top of her lace hold ups and her black cotton panties.

We carried on kissing our tongues dacing together while I gently began to massage Ann's ample breasts which seem to feel bigger than they looked. Ann's nipples responded to my touch growing harder by the second. My other hand slowly and gently slid up the inside of Ann's leg feeling the fine hold up material. I eventually reached the lace tops, feeling the fine lace enhanced my state of arousal, then further up onto bare soft skin carrying up to Ann's cotton panties pushing the crotch aside and letting my fingers slide onto Ann's clit which to my suprise was really hard. I gently rubbed Ann's clit while Ann tried to undo my trousers and release my hard cock but as I slid my fingers further down Ann's pussy to her flowered hole and slid a finger in Ann stopped in her efforts opened her legs as far as she could and pleaded with me to do it faster, harder and as I did Ann came while shouting out and squirted stream after stream into the air. The more I frigged her the more Ann came until she just went all limp fully spent.

After a short time Ann released my cock bent over and began sucking in earnest trying to get as much in as she could. I think is was the thickness not the length she was struggling with, I am only 150mm long but 60mm diameter. I have stretched a few pussies which most ladies have liked. I was just so exited at seeing Ann squirt that I couldn't last long and came in Ann's wet warm mouth, while Ann swallowed each shot of cum as it shot into her mouth.

It was when I had finished cumming I realised we were in a car park where anyone walking past could have seen but as I looked around luckly the only people I could see were over the other side of the car park well away from us.

We got ourselves cleaned up and straightened up,

Ann told me her husband had left her four months ago and she had not been touched since a month before that. Ann's husband (I still don't know his name) had been having an affair for over a year with a lady he worked with.

Ann' s skirt was wet from all her squirting, she looked at the skirt and then at me apologising for wetting everwhere. I told Ann not to worry a lot of ladies squirt when they cum and telling her it is only natural to squirt when cumming and she could squirt all day for me. Ann became much more relaxed again after I reassured her and then she didn't seem to be in such a rush to get dressed well she did remove her cotton panties as they were wet through.

When we were both cleaned up we got into the front seats and Ann delivered me to my sisters appartment so I could start my tasks of the day.

It was about two hours later when I heard a knock on the door, I found it strange as I had not buzzed anyone in. When I answered the door Ann was stood there dressed in a short white cotton dress. after I got over my initail shock I asked Ann to come in. I asked how she got in the block of appartments, which she told me that a guy was on his way out as Ann got to the door so he let her in and it was him who had told Ann which apppartment was going to be vacated.

Ann turned to me our eyes met and then our tongues danced in a passionate kiss, my hands were instantly massaging her breasts feeling Ann's nipples harden under my fingers started to exite me. I realised that Ann wasn't wearing a bra which made my exitement grow even more.

Ann started to fondle my cock over my trousers and before I realised it my cock was released and in her hand.

My hand slid up Ann's legs under her short dress and onto her bare ass and round to her smooth pussy and began rubbing her bare clit as Ann didn;t have any panties on, just a dress which I soon had in a heap on the floor.

Ann knelt down and began sucking my hard cock taking as much as she could into her mouth as I kept telling her how good it felt. I was close to cuming so I stopped Ann helped her over to the sofa laid her down kissed her while spreading her legs then working my way down to her smooth pussy.

I began gently licking Anns clit, Ann's pussy was very wet it had flowered as I began to lick her pussy hole Ann moaned and begged me to stick it in her shouting," now, now, fucking now come on fuck me."

I carried on licking Ann's clit while sliding two fingers up her wet pussy. Finding Ann's G spot made her buck her hips against me and in only what felt like a few seconds grabbing my hair Ann came and as she did a short squirt came from her pussy wetting my face.

Ann laid there for a couple of minutes to recover then when she sat up I guided her the arm of the leather sofa facing away from me, then I slid my cock into her waiting pussy from behind.

Ann ground her clit against the leather as a fucked her firmly thrusting deep at every stroke. Then Ann started moaning louder and louder pushing back at every thrust. Ann was getting even more vocal as her climax neared, so much so as she came I had to put my hand over her mouth to stop all of the other apartments from hearing Ann's screams. Feeling my balls become wet through I knew Ann had squirted over the arm of the sofa when she came.

Ann laid over the back of the sofa with my hard cock still inside her for a couple of minutes, then I started to slowly thrust my cock inside her again this time playing with her little tight ass, gently pressing my finger inside. This made Ann look over her shoulder at me but she didn't say anything.

Ann was very wet and fingering her ass while I fucked her made her tight and her moaning started to peak again as she came, this made me cum deep inside her tight pussy.

we both looked at each other for a while I laid on the floor, Ann had turned around and laid back on the arm with her legs still open displaying her open wet pussy.

I then found my feet helped Ann up and we both went for a shower soaping each others sweaty bodies down.

Ann helped clean her juices from the leather sofa totally naked displaying her lovely mature body to my still lustfull eyes.

Then Ann dressed even putting underwear on that she had put in her bag before coming over and kissed me telling me she would be back and as she went through the door asked what my favourite colour was, I told her red.

I am looking foreward to seeinf Ann again.