All Comments on 'Anna and Arin: Good Clean(ing) Fun'

by Enchantress116

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdover 4 years ago
Train Him Properly from Day One

Eager to see his services improve......

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Favorite one yet!

Ahhh I just love this series! Sooo hot. This might be my fav. Cannot wait to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I LOVE these stories!

I just love your stories about Anna and Arin!!! I was SO excited to see a new one!!!

Sexstory61Sexstory61almost 4 years ago

I was hoping for a page 2 to short love the storytelling its amazing how well written they are

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anna needs to keep up the training

It seems that she has let things slip and Arin has gotten complacent with his living arrangements. I certainly would not have let him off so easy before giving him a reward of a bath. Has she let him back into her bed or is he sleeping in the guest room? Does she require him to be naked or wearing next to nothing when he is home? She needs a firmer hand to control him. She has been in this situation before but she seems to have let him under her skin. I wonder where this is going. I like a storyline that has an ending and, for this one, probably where she lets him go but really regrets doing so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnchantress116@Enchantress116
I have a large range of interests which include but are not limited to orgasm denial, pegging, female-led relationships, control, and bondage. I'm usually the one in charge during a scene but sometimes there is room for someone a bit more...formidable. Limits include undera...