All Comments on 'Anna and Arin: Sheer Submission'

by Enchantress116

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
rdoolittlerdoolittlealmost 4 years ago
Do me next

Pushed my buttons, was hoping for the stockings on freshly shaved legs. (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very nicely written. I found both characters were very likeable. I'm not sure which I'd sooner take home. Maybe both. More Please.

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
Intensely Erotic and Sensual!

Beautifully written, making me ache with lust!

And release........

Thank you for bringing back a personal memory of shaving and climax....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I adore these!

I absolutely adore Anna and Arin, please never quit writing. Would you mind if I asked for a punishment story? Where Anna gets a little rough with a naughty boy, whose back chatted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ah and now we see the descent

starting. A few hints about going with a man, dressing him in feminine clothing, yep he'll be her full on sissy in no time. Just toss him on the street turning tricks with fat smelly old geezers and give us the sleazy details. You can take a lover to fuck you properly and then have sissy clean you up afterward

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Premise has gone south.

First of all, the feminization is something of a turn off. Then, it moves too fast.

Why no enema to clean him out? Great opportunity for forcing lots of enema liquid into his asshole and forcing him to hold it in -- before finally letting him release it.

Why would the dildo be prelubricated? Why no discussion about lubing it? Maybe having him lubricate it?

Why no teasing his asshole with her fingers a bit, working the lube inside? Why no discussion about how she was going to fuck him with it? How long? How hard? How fast? How slow?

How about something about how hot she was getting fucking his ass?

Did she touch herself while fucking him? How? Her fingers? Dildo?

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm generally not into feminization so liked that there was no clothing or other trappings, just submission. Agree with the comment that penetration could have been described in more detail. Other preference would be to have her make him eat his cum at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnchantress116@Enchantress116
I have a large range of interests which include but are not limited to orgasm denial, pegging, female-led relationships, control, and bondage. I'm usually the one in charge during a scene but sometimes there is room for someone a bit more...formidable. Limits include undera...