All Comments on 'Anna and Arin: The Run'

by Enchantress116

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SilverpelicanSilverpelicanover 4 years ago
So very close to home

As a sadomasochistic as well a submissive soul... I rejoiced that this budding bonding, is being seen by we cheering Voyager's. Skipping on down the Kings Highway. To our destiny's...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding

I love this series! Arin reminds me so much of my own lovely sub. I'm disappointed I can't take care of him as well as you do yours

Thom_the_gleemanThom_the_gleemanover 4 years ago
Wonderfully well written story

Thank you for writing such a believable bondimg story. It is almost therapeutic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Broken and Beautiful

You have a rare gift of understanding the sort of woman that certain subs crave. Too many Dommes use violence, bondage, and pain to get what they want. They force their subs to obey. Instead you are an artist that sees the sculpture within the stone. You see the softness Erin (the renaming of him was a dizzying moment) denies. Yet the softness is his deep truth; the best mistresses see through their subs. It’s thrilling that at each step, Erin must admit his desire. He is making the choice to submit and he loves the admissions just slightly more than he fears them. Her steady manipulation of his underlying sissy is intoxicating. I don’t know where this going, but he must follow. It’s in his nature and hers.

Enchantress116Enchantress116over 4 years agoAuthor
A thank you

Just wanted to say thanks to all who read and enjoy this series. I’m so pleased that some of you identify with Anna and Arin. Stay tuned for more to come. *wink*

WoolmohairWoolmohairover 4 years ago
...and then?

What happens next?

genServesgenServesover 4 years ago
Wonderful

I like the way Anna is gradually training him … finally getting him to admit that he belongs to her … and doing so without violence … as much of a mental training as a physical one. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the way you are capturing the submissive's longing to be owned and enjoyed by his generous Dom. What a deliciously enjoyable series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnchantress116@Enchantress116
100 Followers
I have a large range of interests which include but are not limited to orgasm denial, pegging, female-led relationships, control, and bondage. I'm usually the one in charge during a scene but sometimes there is room for someone a bit more...formidable. Limits include undera...