Anna and Arin: The Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed happily, linking her arm with his and leading him away from the prying eyes. Her heart was pounding in her chest and every cell in her body seemed to be more alive than before.

"I would say that was a pretty sound experiment then, hmm? Now that you're Mine, and now that we both know what you are, there will be oh so much more to come."

Anna breezed past the small crowd of horny men and shocked women as if they weren't there. Some of them may have been familiar faces but in that moment she couldn't recognize anyone. Her attention was centered solely on the deep crimson of Arin's cheeks, and the erection in his pretty floral leggings that was already returning.

She had barely let him touch her all morning, yet her every nerve was tingling. They jogged back to her apartment in a comfortable silence, his eyes downcast and a small smile on his lips. She could hardly wait to have him nestled between her legs. The embarrassment in his eyes when she projected those pictures onto a larger screen would have her soaking wet for the rest of the day.

12