Anna Ch. 15

Story Info
Anna hires an escort.
9.2k words
3.8
988
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15: Anna Hires an Escort

After the two bitches left it was close to eleven O'clock. We had slept in late due to being up most of the night fucking those two sluts were both famished. We decided to go immediately and grab some lunch at a local café a couple blocks away that served fresh sourdough bread sandwiches. We didn't even shower.

We only had to wait a few minutes for a table and were seated at table by a cheery young waitress about 19-20 years old with tightly braided honey-blonde hair. She reminded me of that one waitress me Olivia too back her place a few months ago and fucked her silly. I was so wiped out from the night before, the thought of having sex with anyone was not appealing to me now.

We ordered two sourdough sandwiches right away and coffee, not even looking at the menu. The little bitch waitress smiled at us then left.

"Some night, huh?" David was the first one to make a comment about last night. Luckily no one was close to us so we could talk freely.

"Yeah, you really fucked the shit out of those two whores. I was impressed."

"Are you jealous?" he replied.

"Well, no...it was a group effort."

"That it was."

"My god, how many times did you come last night?" I asked.

"I have no idea, I lost count, but it was a lot. Maybe six or seven times."

"That's got to be a record. I don't think we've done it that many times. Even with Olivia."

"I don't know, I suppose the craziness of it kept me going."

"Can't believe the one let you fuck her in the ass."

"And you doing the other with the carrot, Geesh. They seemed to let us have our way with them", David replied while taking a sip from his coffee. "Plus, what the hell was up with you pissing on the one?" he continued.

I noticed that neither of us was calling them by their names, like they were playthings.

"I suppose I've developed a pissing fetish; I don't know. Just seemed like she deserved it. They were letting us do anything we wanted to them, so I wanted to see how far we could go."

David looked around to make sure that no one was within earshot, then continued, "Well, it seemed like the one, Emelie, had more brains than her friend, whatshername...Louise."

"Yeah, the stinky one."

"You noticed that too, huh?" he replied.

"Yeah, she was definitely more pungent."

"And a bit more intelligible."

"Definitely. But neither one of them were what you would call geniuses."

"True that."

"Do you think they knew what they were getting into when they came with back to our place?" I asked.

"Probably. Who knows what people think in those situations. In the back of their minds, they had to have known it was on the table. Going home with people after a night club is often part of the package"

"I suppose."

"But were they expecting the girl-girl stuff? I don't know, they probably thought the most that would happen was that I was going to fuck them both while you watched."

I wanted to ask him what he thought about the whole thing, if it turned him on, if he wanted to do more, but just then the waitress arrived with our sandwiches, and we shifted our focus to eating. Neither one of us said a word as we devoured our food.

It wasn't until we got home that I continued the conversation.

"I'm curious about something, you seem a lot more at ease about group sex compared to our first threesome with Olivia. You seemed kind of freaked out by it."

"And?"

"Well, I'm just curious if this is something you want to explore some more of?"

"Potentially. I mean it is kind of exciting. As long as you don't get jealous."

"Nope, for some reason, it never made me jealous seeing you fucking another woman. Turns me on, actually."

He smiled. "Yeah, same with me, although so far it has been other girls you've been with. Not sure how I'd react if you were with another guy. I mean, I'm not into guys, so it wouldn't be the same as it is when we do it with other women."

"Fair enough. Plus, I have no desire to bring another guy into the bedroom with us. Let's stick to girls."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Hey, speaking of which, I filmed those two cunts eating each other out, remember? Let's check it out," I said.

"Oh yeah, that's right. You didn't look at it yet?"

"Nope."

"Let's Airplay it up on the TV."

"Sure, why not," I replied.

I grabbed my phone while David turned on the TV. After fiddling with the Airplay function for a minute, we sat down on the sofa and the blurred image of the two girls flipped into a sixty-nine appeared on the screen. The picture bobbed and shook as I fumbled with the phone to get a good shot. The lighting was very dim and the picture fuzzy. But after a few minutes the focus and exposure adjusted and we could see with relative clarity the two girls eating each other out. Emelie was on top and the camera panned around towards her ass and zoomed in on Louise working her tongue over Emelie's pussy with her eyes clamped shut.

The camera then panned around and captured Emelie eating Louise. Emelie extended her tongue down and lapped Louise's asshole for a little bit.

"Looks like Miss Emelie is into eating ass," I remarked.

"Yeah, looks like it. Did she eat yours?"

"Not that I can remember."

"Damn, this is hot," David called out.

"Yeah...something different about seeing it on film."

Just then David pulled out his dick and started to jack off.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Come on, do it with me," he replied.

"You're fucking crazy," I said back to him, then unsnapped my jeans and pulled them down.

"How long is this?" he asked.

"About five minutes."

"Long enough to get off. Come on. "

I shoved my fingers into my cunt and started to finger-fuck myself. Watching the film did turn me on as it reminded me of last night.

David came first, blowing his wad all over his hands and stomach. Seeing him come trigged my own orgasm. I finished myself by rubbing my clit hard. The film ended sometime during our orgasms. We sat there on the couch for a few minutes catching our breath. I leaned over and licked up his come.

"Wow, that was different," I said after finishing eating his jizz.

"Yeah, those two little sluts were hot. I wonder if they realize we filmed them."

"And I wonder what they would think if they knew we just masturbated to them."

"We're sick, aren't we?" he replied.

"You're the one who said it, not me."

He grabbed my face and kissed me. Some of his come was still in my mouth.

"I wonder if we'll see them sometime again at the gym," I asked.

"Probably," David shrugged.

"Fucking little sluts," I replied.

"For sure," he responded then got up and wandered into the bathroom.

Monday morning I was at Landvetter airport to catch an early flight to Stockholm where I was to attend a two-day seminar on business acumen skills.

I grabbed a coffee and vanilla bun at the café then took a seat while I waited to board my flight. I sipped at my coffee and nibbled at my bun while watching the people go by with solemn boredom. I was getting so sick of travelling - the early morning flights, the packing, the waiting, the messing around in lines--it was all becoming so annoying.

I felt my cunt itch, so I shifted around in my chair to make it go away. I took some more sips of my coffee and pulled out my phone to have a peak at the video of those two sluts from Saturday night again. My cunt itched again so I crossed my legs hard to try and relieve it. I looked around discreetly to make sure no one was looking and played the film. I needed something to relieve my boredom.

The itch in my cunt returned but this time it was more intense. I acted like I was straightening out my blouse then quickly picked at my crotch. The itch went away. I continued watching the film. The memory of Saturday night was starting to fade and almost seemed like a dream. But taking a look at this video reminded me that it was real.

I felt my cunt acting up again, this time the itch wouldn't go away.

I gathered my things and scurried for the ladies room. Once inside I darted into a stall and immediately pulled down my pants. I dug my fingers into the itchy part of my snatch and attacked the itch. It felt incredible, like scratching poison ivy, almost orgasmic.

I brought my hands up to my nose and sniffed. My pussy had a stronger smell than usual. Shit. was this some kind of infection of something?

My pussy was on fire again, and I scratched it hard, but the relief was only temporary. The more I dug into it, the more it itched.

Dammit, I needed to board soon.

I'll give it one last scratch then I've got to get out of here.

I dug my fingernails into the soft flesh of my labia, almost to the point where it hurt, then removed my hand. Hopefully that will take care of it for a while.

I washed my hand really good, then hurried to the gate and got on the plane.

Luckily it was a short flight, and my pussy was pretty much under control the whole time. The itching came back from time to time, and I was able to mitigate it by shifting around in my seat. But when we landed, I headed straight for the toilet and shoved my hand between my legs and dug into it again.

Sitting through the seminar was hell. The presentations were pretty interesting, and they helped to distract me from my itchy kitty, but I was always counting down the minutes to the breaks so I could disappear into the restrooms and take care of it.

When the day finally ended, I skipped the usual small talk and avoided being roped into going to dinner and headed for a pharmacy where I got a tube of cortisone cream. When I got back to my hotel room, I slathered a handful of the cream all over my cunt.

It felt fantastic. Too fantastic. The combination of the slippery cream on my clit and the hypnotic feeling of scratching of the itch was a huge turn on. I lay down on the bed and masturbated, bringing myself to an incredible orgasm.

Afterwards, I washed my hands, but the dank smell from my pussy still lingered on my fingers. I had a feeling something was going on down there. A yeast infection? I never had one, but I heard they were pretty common.

Then it hit me. Did I catch something from those two skanks Saturday night? The one, Emelie, had a smelly pussy. Was that because she was carrying something?

Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!

That means...David. David could have caught it as well. He didn't wear a rubber. Fuck! I need to call him.

I grabbed my phone and called him.

"Hi Babe," I said right away as soon as he answered.

"Hi, how are you? Everything fine in Stockholm?"

"Yeah, everything here's fine, but there's something I want to ask you."

"Is everything alright? You sound upset or something."

"David, listen. I am not really sure, but I think...I mean I'm starting to experience..."

"Anna, calm down. Tell me, what is it?"

"David, I wonder if I caught something from those girls from Saturday night."

"Oh no, what makes you think so?"

"I mean, I itch really bad, and there's a nasty smell."

"You mean..."

"Yeah, down there. It started yesterday when I was in the airport, and it's been getting worse."

"Oh shit, are you alright?"

"I feel fine, it's just that I itch like crazy and my cunt smells like a sewer. But what about you?"

There was a pause then he answered, "Nothing so far, I mean it doesn't hurt when I piss or anything like that."

"Okay, that's good," I replied, having not noticed anything yet myself.

We talked for a while, mostly speculating what it might be, recalling the stuff we were taught in school health class. Was it syphilis, gonorrhea, or some other shit? Neither one of us had been out on the single scene for a while so we weren't up to date on the latest STD's going around.

I only had to get through tomorrow's seminar then I'd be on a plane home. Tomorrow I'd book an appointment at the clinic in Gothenburg and have it checked out. But how did I get this shit and David not? He had stuck his cock into the nasty hole of Emelie, even her ass. That bitch, I hope whatever was festering in her cunt, he brought it into her ass.

David tried to comfort me for a few minutes, which made me feel better, then we hung up. It was good to talk to him.

I picked at the tingling in crotch for a little bit and thought about how good it would feel to be eaten out, to have someone's wet tongue lapping away at my inflamed flesh, soothing it, healing it with their spit. It made me instantly horny.

Ah fuck, should I go out and find a willing participant? A lonely curious girl who was up for something crazy tonight? Or a boy who was willing to comfort a girl away from home for a night. Maybe that little cutie working the front desk at the hotel. What did her name tag say? "Linnea". That's right, Linnea, I pictured her milky white face down there eating my dirty, itchy pussy for the first time while I watched her blonde ponytail swing with the effort. Or any guy for that matter. What guy wouldn't take up the offer to come up to a girl's hotel room when offered?

Too much work, don't have time for all the pickup lines and bullshit. Wish there was just someone I could call and get right down to business. Like... an escort. Hmmm, an escort. Was I losing my mind? Come on, get real, Anna. I got up and went to the bathroom and rubbed some more cortisone cream in my vagina.

After washing the cream from my hands, I went over to my laptop and opened up an internet browser. Shit, I can't believe I'm doing this. I typed into the search box, "escorts Stockholm" and hit enter. A few sites came up and I selected the first one, Eurogirlsescort. On the home page I had to click that I accepted a bunch of terms and conditions, which was weird since prostitution was illegal in Sweden, but oh well, at this point I was only curious. I wasn't even sure if I was going to go through with this.

After accepting the terms and conditions, a page came up displaying a bunch of thumbnail pictures of girls in sexy lingerie with their names at the top and various labels sex as "Verified", "Top", and "Review".

Jeesh, this was a whole enterprise.

I clicked on a few of the pics to see more detail. Most of these girls were eastern European or from South America. None of them really interested me. Something sad and desperate about eastern European women selling themselves. You hear stories all the time about women from places like Poland and the Baltic states being exploited as part of some kind of sex trade. No thank you. I didn't want any part of that.

Then I saw one girl called, "Norwegian Nora." I clicked on her profile. Cute, petite, dishwater-blonde hair, nice butt, and a cute little mouth. A Scandinavian woman. I was intrigued.

I scrolled through her pictures some more. I was drawn to her. She seemed legitimate. The label on her profile said, "Independent," so I figured she wasn't working for some abusive pimp or eastern European mafia. I looked at her prices: 2500 Swedish crowns for an hour outcall. Outcall, I assumed that means she comes to you. That's about 250 Euros, 150 US dollars...Hmmm.

No Anna, you're crazy. Don't do this.

I looked at her pictures again. She seemed so sweet and innocent, what the hell was she doing working as an escort. I wanted her. I read more in her profile:

Hello! I´m Norwegian Nora, I`m a 25 year old bi-sexual Norwegian beautiful blond girl! I´m visiting Stockholm for the first time and I´m very excited to be here. I speak fluently english and Swedish and I hope you do to. I`m a experience escort, that means that I know how to treat you well.

Outcalls in north and central Stockholm.

Only places near the metro/train station.

My speciality is girlfriend experience. I will make you feel like at a date with your lover. I love french kissing, giving oral and I'm good at doing massages.

I OFFER:

-GFE

-ALL POSITIONS (in condom always)

- OWO (oral without)

-CIM (come in mouth)

-FRENCH KISS

DOMINATION

-anal on you (you bring your toy)

-verbal humiliation

-cock and ball torture

-tie and tease

- feet fetish

Preferred sms, preferred cash

KIndly write where and when you want to meet.

I EXPECT FROM YOU HYGIENE/RESPECT/COMMON SENSE

Sometimes I also answer the phone, please write a little longer for faster answers.

"Good at giving oral" - just what I'm looking for. She also says she's bi-sexual. Perfect.

Nothing wrong with contacting her. I could always back out. What the fuck. My pussy was burning again, and I was also getting horny from just thinking about this stuff.

I clicked on the box that said, "Show phone". A Swedish phone number came up. Good, if it was from any other country then I'd be doubtful if she was really Norwegian.

I picked up my phone and looked at it.

Should I really do this?

This is illegal.

But people do this all the time. There's even a fucking website dedicated to this. I heard once that the way they get around the legality part is that the money clients pay escorts goes for the companionship only and the sex is something that just happens and not part of the transaction.

Okay, I'll go with that rationale. Fuck it.

I picked up my phone and called up my message app.

My heart raced as I stared at the cursor flashing in the number line. Maybe I should just forget this whole thing.

I put down my phone and walked over to the bathroom mirror and looked at myself. I was so full of shame and disgust. A feeling of self-loathing washed over me as I reflected upon all the girl-girl sex I had had in the past five months. All the women I had been with and dragging David into it too. Now I had caught some sexually transmitted shit and wanted some escort to lick my infected twat.

Okay, I've gone this far, no guts no glory. I wanted to feel this bitch's tongue on my itchy pussy. Her saliva soothing the irritation.

I started to type: Hi, my name is Anna and I saw your profile on the internet and you seem interesting.

I wasn't sure how to kick off the conversation with an escort, wasn't sure if there was a protocol.

Me: You probably think this is strange, to get contacted by a woman but I would really like to meet you tonight.

I hit send.

A few minutes went by and I regretted messaging her. I was hoping she wouldn't respond.

Too late now, a response from her popped up, I was surprised she revealed her full name.

Nora Kristiansen: Hi Anna, thanks for contacting me. I would love to see you. But first tell me a little bit about yourself.

Me: Well, I'm 26 years old, not married, but have a live-in boyfriend. I'm visiting Stockholm on a business trip and was looking for some companionship tonight.

Nora Kristiansen: are you bi-sexual?

Me: I suppose you might want to say that. A little nervous though contacting you.

Nora Kristiansen: That's totally fine. Nothing to be nervous about, Anna. I understand. Where are you staying?                           

Me: At the Radison Blu Waterfront Hotel

Nora Kristiansen: Sure. Well, I'm free from midnight to one O'clock, if you want me to come meet you.

Me: Yeah, that will work.

Nora Kristiansen: I assume you saw my prices on the website 😊

Me: Yes, I did

Nora Kristiansen: Okay, good. For one hour I usually charge 3000 Swedish crowns, but for you it would be 2000. I have to say, this is the first time I was ever contacted by a woman 😊 😊

Me: Hope okay

Nora Kristiansen: Absolutely, no worries, Anna. Look forward to meeting you.

Talking to her, even though it was via SMS, had a comforting effect on me. Even in this short conversation, I immediately liked her. It could have been all an act, part of the game. Who knows. But, she had me now. I wanted to meet her.