Anna Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds nice."

"Thank you."

"I suppose being with you doesn't always have to be a relationship wrecker."

"Not at all."

"Am I your first woman client?"

"My first solo client. I've been with women before but mostly as part of a threesome."

I had run out of questions, so I just lay there in silence enjoying the sensations. She was now rubbing my upper thighs, working her fingers slowly in between my legs edging closer to my pussy. I opened my legs a little offering myself to her. Then I felt her touch.

"You're so wet, Anna."

"It feels good what you are doing."

"Want to turn over for me?"

"Yes," I whispered then turned around so I was lying on my back.

She crawled on top of me then kissed me gently on the lips. My cunt was on fire from both desire and the itch from my infection.

"Did you like that, Anna?"

"Very much so. I want you to touch me."

"Sure, if you're ready for it."

"I am so ready for it."

"Okay then," she replied then worked her hands over my tits and down my belly. "Want me to suck your beautiful tits, Anna?"

"Yes, please."

She started by softly kissing my nipples then proceeded to lick them in slow circles with her tongue. Her touch was so gentle and erotic, nothing was rushed or forced. It was a totally different experience than the frantic lustful encounters I have had in the past. Even Olivia was not as sensual as she was.

"I love your tits, Anna. Your skin tastes so good."

"Thank you," I cooed.

She worked her fingers towards my cunt. The closer they came, the more my desire burned. The sensations of the intense prickling from the infection combined with my sexual arousal was almost maddening. I lusted for its relief. Then finally, the spear of her finger plunged into my inflamed hole slaying the beast.

My eyes lolled in my skull as I wallowed in ecstasy. Never in my life had I felt anything this good.

I gulped, then babbled like a child. Finally able to form words, I cried out, "Don't stop! Oh fuck...don't stop!"

She continued to finger me, and the smell of my cunt was now apparent. It wasn't the sweet human smell of a healthy cunt, but rather it had the dank odor of something rotten.

Shit, now she's going to know something was amiss.

But so far she had no reaction and kept fingering me, the tips of her fingernails grazing my flesh bringing deep relief.

When she lifted her head up and looked at me, I thought this was it. I was busted. By instead she said, "Want me to eat you, Anna?"

"Oh god yes," I replied.

With that she put her head down between my legs and licked my clit. I shuddered.

"Do you like that?" she asked.

"Yes," I returned.

She purred then returned to licking my pussy, working her warm tongue up and down the inside of my labia swathing it with the salve of her saliva. I drifted off into a dreamlike state, taking in the soothing pleasure of it. I lifted my head to watch her; she looked like Nelly when she ate me out. They both had the same hair color, the same small, petite bodies, and the same sweet demeanor. But this slut had a finesse contrary to Nelly's raw clumsiness. Perhaps this was a preview of how Nelly could perform with more time and practice. For a minute I fantasized it was her.

She started to massage my clit while sticking her tongue up into my hole. I was on my way to orgasm.

"Can you come for me, Anna?" she whispered.

"Yes," I grunted back.

It didn't take long. I exploded like a bomb. I grabbed the back of her head and pressed her face into me until I was done.

She came back up and kissed me hard, slathering my pungent juice over both of our faces. It seemed like she got just as much satisfaction as I did.

"Wow," I said, after our kiss. "That was incredible."

"Glad you liked your first time with a girl," she remarked.

"What an introduction," I replied, trying to keep up the façade that I was girl-virgin.

"I feel honored it was with me."

"Thank you so much," I replied.

We lay there for a bit holding each other and cuddling as if we were in a real relationship. It felt kind of bizarre.

"Anna," she said after a while.

"Yes?"

"You should really get that checked out."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Do you know you have a yeast infection?"

"What do you mean? How can you tell?"

"I know a yeast infection when I see one. Or smell one, I should say."

"I had no idea..."

"You should go to a doctor and get it checked out."

"Oh no. I mean, I have been a little itchy lately, but I thought it was because I have been really horny and curious about some of the fantasies I have been having. It didn't seem like anything unusual."

"Well, trust me. In my line of work I have to be on the lookout for that kind of stuff."

"Makes sense, I guess."

"Get yourself checked."

"I will. But what about you? Why did you continue if you sensed I had a yeast infection?"

"Well, a yeast infection isn't spread through sex, normally. Especially through oral sex, so I thought it was okay to continue."

"Oh..."

"I wanted you to finish. I want my clients to be satisfied."

"Well...thanks."

"Are you sure you didn't' think anything was wrong?"

"I'm sure. I swear," I replied.

She looked at me and smiled. I wasn't sure I had convinced her.

"Alright then," she said then kissed my forehead. "I'm human, so I need to get off too. How about you do me?"

"Aren't we running out of time?"

"Maybe. Consider this a little bonus as part of your introductory package."

"Awesome," I replied. "I'd love to."

I figured this was a good trade off -- I had exposed her to disease now it was only fair that I took the same risk. It seemed to make up for my deception.

She bent her legs up to her chest then pulled off her black thong. Then I went down on her, lapping away at her bald pussy. Even her cunt reminded me of Nelly's. When she came, she sounded like Nelly--in short, high-pitched shrieks.

"You are incredible," she said afterwards. "Are you sure this was first time you ate another girl?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

She lay there huffing and puffing, looking up at the ceiling. I started to wonder what kind of diseases I just contracted by eating her snatch.

"Do you want to get off one more time?" she asked.

"Ah, sure. But don't you have to go? We're way over the time."

"My next client cancelled; I have time. Plus, I kind of like you, you're different."

"Aw, I'm glad you think so."

"Mind if I look around in your bathroom?"

"Um sure, go ahead. But what for?" I thought maybe she had to pee, but she didn't phrase it that way.

"To see if there is something we can use."

"Okay...."

"I'll be right back."

She got off the bed and I watched her petite body head into the bathroom. When she returned, she was holding my hairbrush. It had a soft rubber ribbed handle. I knew where this was going.

She fucked me with the brush handle for what seemed like a very long time. The texture of the ribbed handle going in and out of me felt incredible. We did it in several positions: lying on my back, doggy style, bent over the edge of the bed, and lying on my stomach as she drilled me from behind.

Then she positioned me over the edge of the bed and spit into my asshole.

"Have you ever had it in the ass, Anna?"

"I've experimented a few times, it's not my favorite," I replied meekly.

"Well, I want to stick this thing into your pretty little asshole to end the night, okay?"

"Okay," I whispered. I noted the sudden change in her tone. It was like the sensual being was replaced by something mean and aggressive.

She went back into the bathroom, and I could hear her rummaging around looking for something. She came out with a small tube of complimentary shower gel provided by the hotel.

First, she stuck a wet finger in my ass. After an initial contraction, my sphincter relaxed. She licked my asshole a few times then rubbed shower gel over the brush handle. Then I felt the end of the brush press into my opening.

I grabbed at the bedspread and winced.

"Just relax, Anna. I know deep down inside you're a dirty bitch, aren't you?"

"Yes," I whimpered.

She pushed the brush in about halfway. I felt my insides gurgle.

"Don't you dare shit, Anna."

"I won't."

"Good girl."

Then she pushed the entire handle into my ass and twisted it. Instead of enjoying it, I felt like this encounter was turning into something different, something dark and disturbing. I felt like I was being tortured.

Was this my payback for deceiving her? I suppose I should just take what I had coming to me.

She pushed it in deeper then grabbed my hair and pulled it back. I could feel her hot breath on my ear.

"What a nasty little bitch you are, Anna."

"No, I swear, I didn't know...."

"Shut the fuck up for a minute."

She twisted the brush handle a few times back and forth. I whimpered in pain. I had taken it in the ass before, but this was something different.

"How does this feel, you snobby little cunt. I know you types, you think you're better than everyone else."

Another turn of the brush handle. Her hot breath heavy on my ear.

"Can you please stop!" I cried out.

"No, I'm not done yet. You need to grow up, Anna. I haven't known you for very long, but I know you well."

"Please..."

She worked the handle back and forth in my ass. The pain was gone, and I succumbed to a blinding numbness.

I don't know how long she sodomized me, but it seemed like forever. I eventually felt affection for her.

"I'm sorry, Nora. Whatever I did was wrong. I swear, I promise. Please, please forgive me..."

"Shut up, play with pussy. Make yourself come while I fuck your ass with this brush."

She pulled the handle out of my ass then I felt my sphincter contract. I thought about the scene from the porno I watched earlier and thought about the irony.

She waved the handle in front of my face and I smelled my shit.

"You know what to do," she said.

I grabbed her hand and put the brush handle into my mouth. Then I sucked it clean. I was surprised that there was barely any taste.

"Good girl," she responded.

I curled up on the bed while she got dressed. I tried not to look at her.

She came over to me and the gentle version of herself had returned. I felt her soft kisses on my cheek and the warm caress of her hands going up and down my back. It was weird, but I felt that I was in love with her.

I turned my head so we could kiss on the lips.

"Please stay with me," I said softly.

"I'm sorry, Anna, I have to go now."

"Goodbye, Anna," she said while getting up off the bed.

She got dressed without a word then disappeared out the door.

I lay there on the bed sobbing for a few minutes, then rushed to the bathroom where I released my bowels.