Anna Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me: Thank you so much. Shall I meet you down in the lobby? I don't think you can get up to the rooms without a room key

Nora Kristiansen: No, that's okay. I have a key to get up. What room number are you in?

Me: 205

Hmm, I wondered how she had a key. I suppose they have accounts or something with the major hotels in the city; ongoing booked rooms for clients. This stuff is probably big business.

Nora Kristiansen: Perfect. I was wondering do you have cash, Anna?

Me: I can arrange cash

I instinctively used the word arrange, as if I was taking part in some kind of underworld deal like in those caper movies. I hope it didn't sound silly.

Nora Kristiansen: I take SWISH as well

Me: No problem, I can get cash.

I normally never carried cash, but I remember seeing a bank machine in the lobby.

Nora Kristiansen: Good. Okay, I'll knock on your door at midnight then 😊

Me: Great, see you then 😊

Nora Kristiansen: Bye

Me: Bye

I looked at the time and it was almost nine O'clock. I had about three hours before she got here, an eternity. Shit, what was I going to do before then? I was nervous as hell.

I turned on the TV and flipped through the channels trying to find something that would grab my attention and lose my sense of time. After endless presses of the arrow on the remote I realized I would not find it here. I left the TV on a random channel that was showing some kind of home improvement program from the UK. It killed me on these programs how the man's occupation was always something like a call center supervisor and the wife a part-time dog walker, so they were on a limited budget of like 2 million pounds for their project.

I grabbed my computer and sat on the bed with the intention of flipping through some work emails. I knew I'd get sucked in once I started reading those. Unfortunately, there were only some acknowledgements to some messages I had sent earlier in the day to people and breaking news alerts that I had subscribed to.

I clicked on one and read about how to save on your electric bill next winter as some economic expert was predicting another winter of higher-than-average energy costs. Then I scanned another one about the government's immigration policy and the rise of the alt right political parties. The company SKF is on pace to post another record quarter, and the West Link public transport project in Gothenburg is over budget, again.

Fuck this.

I decided to check out some porn. I never really consumed pornography but have seen it from time to time. I have never caught David using it. Perhaps since we were so sexually active and getting into all kinds of weird shit lately, there was no need for it.

I typed, "girl-girl sex" into the search function to see what came up. I clicked on the first site listed, something called Bellesa - Porn for Women. Perfect. A thumbnail menu came up and I clicked on one with a very beautiful smiling blonde on a blanket outside up all fours displaying her wares from the rear. There was something striking about the juxtaposition of her cleanly shaved pussy and open asshole in the same picture with her classy super-model face and long golden hair.

The video was called, Staci Loves Carter, and I clicked on the start arrow.

The video starts out with two beautiful women in bikinis touching and fondling each other outside in the backyard of what looked like an expensive home near the mountains of southern California or somewhere exotic. I recognized the blonde from the thumbnail, and the girl she was with had a similar face, a similar look, but honey-blonde hair.

The scene cuts, then starts up again inside an ultramodern interior where the light blonde is now topless and wearing a white thong while the amber blonde, also topless, is in a black thong. The amber blonde lightly scratches the back of the light blonde then progresses to playing with her tits. Despite her hard, shapely body, her boobs are soft and saggy.

The light blonde then squeezes the pierced nipples of the amber blonde and then starts to lick and suck on them. She emits soft moans which seem to be real. The scene was actually pretty hot and was making me horny. A banner at the top of the frame says, Bellesa Plus; Upgrade Today at 80% Off.

Then they start kissing passionately and deeply; neither one saying a word, their heavy breathing and smacking lips the only sounds.

The amber blonde pulls down the white thong of the other one then discards them on the floor with a flick of her hand. Then she wets her fingers and rubs them up and down the other girl's slit before licking her slowly with a pierced tongue. She whimpers and moans from the sensations. The scene was so intimate and real I swear I could feel it myself. I put my hand down my pants and played with my moistening cunt.

Should I do this now? Or save it for the escort?

I'll save it.

The camera angle shifts as if the viewer is looking over the shoulder of the amber-haired one and watching her flick her pierced tongue over the clit of the other while fingering her completely shaved pussy at the same time. Her saggy tits spill down the landscape of her body while she quivers and moans. Her moans eventually turn into shrieks as she lifts her body forward while she climaxes. When she's done, the amber girl pulls out her fingers and offers her middle one to the blonde, who then sucks off her own juices.

After some quiet pillow talk, the amber one runs her fingertips over the blonde's body seductively then pulls her hips forward raising her legs up in the air like she is going to perform a gynecological exam on her. The blonde giggles stupidly. Her open pussy is the color of bubble gum.

Then the amber girl reaches behind her and grabs a tube of lube and a pink battery-powered vibrator. She hands the vibrator to the blonde who turns it on and starts to massage her clit with it. The amber girl squeezes some lube onto her index finger and slowly presses it into the blonde girl's ass who moans in pain. After the blonde relaxes a bit, she works her fingers slowly in and out of her ass.

As the blonde girl's face twists with a mix of pain and pleasure I notice her beauty is not of super-model quality and there was a tinge of sleaziness to her. Something about her was a little off, something that you didn't notice right away but only became apparent once you could see past the façade of heavy makeup and her glowing blonde hair. Perhaps it was the angry shape of her mouth or the harshness of her eyes that indicated a lack of elegance and class, the kind that radiated from the women found in more legitimate venues.

The best asset of this chick was her beautiful bubble-gum colored pussy and its perfectly-shaped labia.

The amber-haired girl was now shoving a pink, missile-shaped dildo slowly up the blonde's ass. The blonde winced but continued to pleasure herself with the vibrator. The camera zoomed in and you could see the small razor bumps around her greasy, lube-covered pussy. Despite the razor bumps, she had smooth flawless skin and a clean, pink asshole.

Then the blonde got up and turned around on her knees so her ass was hiked up in the air. The two of them laughed likes schoolgirls as the amber girl rubbed more lube into the blonde's ass.

The amber one now had a short, fat, blue dildo in her hand and worked it slowly until it disappeared in the blonde's ass leaving only round flat base visible. The blonde's face contorted in pain and she exhaled sharply. This obviously hurt like hell. I'm not sure if I could handle something that thick going up into my ass.

Blondie put the vibrator up to her clit, which looked like an effort to ease the pain while Amber twisted the blue plug around in her ass. Her high-pitched moans sounded like singing. The camera panned out and you could see more of the room they were in. It looked like a model California mansion, not that I've ever been to California, but it resembled the image I had of what one would look like with its pure white walls, hardwood floors, and almost no furniture except for the white sofa they were having sex on. The whole thing was cold and soulless.

Amber peeked up at the camera for a second and smiled while she shook the blue plug around in Blondie's ass who seemed to be close to orgasm. I noticed her lipstick was the same color as the dildo, which I am sure was not a coincidence.

When Blondie came, the camera zoomed back in while Amber pulled the dildo out of her ass. Her anus remained open for a moment, then narrowed a little like a creepy orifice in a science fiction movie. Her butt cheeks glistened with oily sheen from the lube.

Then they shifted around on the sofa and Amber sat on Blondie's face. Amber wiggled her hips in a provocative grind while Blondie sucked on her ash-colored pussy. The camera zoomed in and you could see Amber's neatly trimmed triangular patch, but her labia area was totally clean of hair. She flexed her stomach, and you could see her abs while Blondie ate her. Her skin was tanned to a golden honey color with only a hint of a tan line across her hips.

It didn't take long for Amber to come, which didn't convince me it was real. But she put on a good act anyway and when she was done, she bent down and kissed Blondie. The video ended with them kissing passionately like girlfriends.

I looked up the name of the blonde actress in the film notes. Carter Cruise. I searched for more videos with her in them and had a look. I was amazed at how pretty and perfect her pussy was. So pink, so clean. And her asshole too. I've seen girls with dark rings around their assholes, or deep, purple-colored skin, but this girl's was light pink just like her pussy. So clean looking. I wonder if she bleached it. I heard that was a thing these days.

My cunt was wet and itchy. Shit. I wanted so bad to masturbate and sooth the wild beast, but I wanted to save what I was about to pay for.

Shit. I needed to get cash.

I jumped off the bed and threw on some pants and went down to the lobby to the bank machine.

When I returned, I was grateful to be able to kill some more time. Only a couple hours left. How does this work now with the escort? Do you just hand her the money and say, "Here you go."

I better check up on some protocols. I Googled on how to hire an escort and what to expect when having sex with an escort and read what the various posts said. It seemed like it was pretty much like any other date except there was money involved. Most discussions recommended simply to hand them the cash in a sealed envelope when the first arrived to get it out of the way. That seemed like a good way to start. Almost all of the posts I read mentioned to treat them with respect, go slow, ease into it with small talk, just like a date.

An envelope, shit. Is there one in the room?

I looked around the desk area but could not find one.

I went back down to the lobby and got one from the clerk at the front desk. I felt slightly self-conscious that he was curious as to why I needed an envelope.

The posts also talked about hygiene and STD's. They recommended taking a shower beforehand and how the escorts will usually try to scope you out looking for signs of STD's. Fuck. My smelly pussy, I wonder if she'll know.

I needed to shower.

I peeled off my clothes then went into the bathroom and turned on the hot water. I looked at myself briefly in the mirror then turned around and opened up my ass. My asshole was not as pink and pretty as Miss Carter Cruise but it wasn't a dark, junky mess either. I realized this was the first time I ever looked at my asshole.

I stepped into the shower and scrubbed myself thoroughly, paying special attention to my snatch. I had been having some slight frothy discharge every now and then, but nothing extreme. It's possible that I could get through the hour with her without it becoming evident. As for the smell, well, let's just say I am a bit pungent.

When I finished the shower, got dressed, and put on make-up, there was only 45 minutes left. Shit. I can't believe this was about to happen.

I went around the room and straightened up a bit. I wish I had some candles. I turned off the main lights and tried to set the mood by putting on only bedside lamps and the one at the desk. Good enough for now. I wish I had some wine.

Thirty minutes. Twenty minutes....ten minutes. I counted out the cash and slipped it inside the envelope. Damn, why didn't I do this earlier. I stuffed the flap inside the opening to close it, I didn't see right to lick it. She'd be here soon.

Midnight.

No knock on the door. I tried to listen for footsteps in the hallway. Silence.

At two minutes after midnight, I started to breathe easier. At five minutes after, I thought that maybe she wouldn't show up. The thought was actually a relief.

Then a knock at the door.

Shit.

I took a few deep breaths then looked through the peep hole. It was her alright.

I opened the door slowly and was met by a smiling petite, dirty blonde girl about my age dressed in black tights and black leather jacket.

"Hi, Anna?" she asked immediately.

"Yes. Are you Nora?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Please come in," I figured the faster she disappeared into my room the less suspicious the other guests would be, not that I know any of them anyway.

As soon as she was inside, I closed the door.

"Here, I'll take your coat," I offered.

"Thanks," she replied handing me her jacket. It smelled of new leather. Under her jacket she was wearing a tight black sweater which together with her black tights made her look like one of those arty types who worked in theater. Her eyes were made up in blue eye shadow and black mascara. She was very cute.

She was about a head shorter than me and had an easy-going air about her that immediately put me at ease.

"Come on in and take a seat. Unfortunately, this is a small room but we can sit over there," I said, motioning to the small round table in the corner to which I added the desk chair to make seats for two.

"Thank you," she said, then sat down.

"Oh, maybe we should do this first," I said, suddenly remembering the payment.

"Thanks," she replied while accepting the envelope sounding a little bit taken by surprise. It almost seemed like she wasn't expecting me to pay her. Did I get this right? Was she an escort or were we on a real date? She put the envelope into a black handbag as I sat down across from her.

"I wish I had something interesting to offer you to drink, but I'm in from out of town," I said.

"That's okay, I'm fine."

"But I do have sparkling water if you'd like."

"Sure, that would be great," she replied.

I went over to the sink and grabbed two glasses and filled them from a bottle of sparkling water that came with the hotel room.

"Thank you," she said as I handed her the glass.

"You're welcome."

"So, how are you doing?" she started, leaving no uncomfortable silence.

"I'm fine. Been really busy with work. Been attending these all-day seminars."

"And how are they going?"

"Ah, pretty boring actually. Typical work stuff."

"So where are you from?"

"Gothenburg. Born and raised."

She smiled. I felt like she was sizing me up, evaluating me to figure out what I was all about. I suppose they had to do that to determine if their clients were creeps.

"And you?"

"Oslo area originally. I've moved around quite a bit the past few years, Berlin, Amsterdam..."

"Cool," was all I dared reply. I didn't want to pry too much into her private life, I wasn't sure how escorts felt about their choice of work. If I asked too many questions it might seem like I was trying to make her feel guilty. But so far I didn't see any evidence of shame. She was actually very upbeat and positive. I liked her.

We sat there and chatted for a few minutes, making small talk just like getting to know a new colleague in the office. I told her about David, our life together, my work, the travel, but omitting my sexual experiences with other girls. My story for tonight was that I had never been with another woman before but was always curious. I was alone in a hotel room, bored, looking to do something crazy.

"You know, you're really pretty, Anna," she suddenly said.

"Aw, thank you," I blushed.

"I mean it, really. So, you've never been with another girl before, is it?"

"Um, no actually," I giggled to try to mask my lie.

"There's a first time for everything."

"Yes. But I'm a little nervous."

"That's okay, Anna. Just relax. How about this, do you want to lie down on the bed and we can start with a massage?"

"Sure," I replied.

"Great," she said then stood up and took me by the hand.

Even though I was well-experienced with girl-girl sex now, this felt like the first time. The way she took the lead reminded me of my first night with Olivia. It was kind of fun to re-live the memory.

"Wanna take off your top?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied then pulled off my sweater.

Without saying anything more she stripped down to her underwear, I simple black thong and bra. Her body was petite and firm.

"Go ahead and take off the rest, if you are comfortable with that," she continued.

I took everything off except my bra and thong panties. I was in the same state of undress as her. We were starting out just like the two girls in the porno I had watched earlier. I noticed her discreetly eyeing my body up and down.

"Go ahead and lay down," she commanded.

I lay down on my stomach and she hopped up on top of me straddling my upper thighs. She was light as a feather. I felt my cunt tingle.

"Now just relax," she said in a soft voice while starting to massage my upper back. Her hands felt wonderful. My nervousness had totally abated.

"Mmm, it feels so good," I said.

"I'm glad you think so. Just let me know if I touch you in places that make you feel uncomfortable, okay?"

"Okay," I whispered.

She worked her hands lower and lower on my back until she was cupping my ass.

"Want to slide these off?" she asked while slipping her thumbs under the sides of my thong.

"Yes," I replied.

She slowly slid my thong down my legs until they were down around my ankles. I kicked them off to the floor. I was now totally nude.

"You have a beautiful body, Anna."

"Thank you."

"So, I know what you do for work, but what are some things you are interested in, what do you like?"

I had to pause and think about that one for a while then said, "Well, I guess my job keeps me busy, so I don't have much time for anything else. I travel quite a bit. When I'm home it is usually spending time with my boyfriend, meeting with friends, and going out."

"I see, how do you like it?"

"It's okay...for now, anyway. I'd like to have more time for myself someday."

"How is your relationship with your boyfriend? If you don't mind me asking."

"Good actually, we're pretty open towards each other."

"How do you mean?"

"I mean, I feel like I can talk to him about stuff, stuff that is on my mind."

"That's good. Too many couples don't know how to talk to each other."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure"

"Just curious, I mean, I assume most of your clients are men."

"True."

"I've heard that most men who hire escorts are happily married," I started to say. I wasn't sure how to refer to her line of work; I didn't want to give the impression that I thought she was a dirty whore, which at this point I didn't.

"That's true, too."

"Why do you think that is?"

"I just think they're bored. They still love their wives, many have kids, but I don't think men are hard-wired for monogamy. They need adventure, the constant hunt.

"Do you judge them?"

I felt so at ease with her now that my questions flowed freely.

"I try not to. I mean, it's so easy for people to judge me for what I do, but it makes me feel good when I can make someone happy, give them something no one else can."