Anna: Here We Go Again Pt. 03

Story Info
Anna's ordeal continues today, as she recalls her past.
8.8k words
4.41
7.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
732 Followers

1976:

Anna was gasping, her chest heaved as she sucked air deep into her lungs. She had been bent over the pool table and fucked with two cocks deep in her cunt while a vibrator had been shoved in her ass. Then Cal had stopped tit-fucking her and shoved his cock down her throat. She had sucked him off while another orgasm was forced out of her.

Now while she struggled to catch her breath and get her body back under control, they were untying her hands and feet. The two black men, Eddy and Cal, grabbed her and lifted her up easily pulling her fully onto the pool table and laying her down on her back. While they held her, struggling weakly against their too-strong grip, Dave grabbed her arm and pulled it out to her side and above her head. Then he took the rope that was still attached to the table leg and wrapped it about her wrist, tying it tightly. Then he moved to her other hand and did the same.

Meanwhile, Didi, the buxom blonde who was helping these men, grabbed her legs and spreading them wide, attached ropes to her ankles, effectively tying her spread-eagled to the pool table's surface.

"Mother fuckers!" Anna screamed, struggling uselessly against the men and Didi as they tightened the last of her bonds, "No more! Get the fuck off me and let me go!" she paused to suck in another deep breath and then, because she simply couldn't help herself, added, "Please!" It sounded like begging even to her ears and took away from the vehemence of her cursing.

Dave and the others seemed to take no real notice. Now that she was tied and spread on the table, they all stood around her, staring at her firm, muscular build. Her C-cup breasts rose and fell as Anna tried unsuccessfully to get her breathing under control. Her stomach could be seen trembling and she constantly pulled on the ropes, testing them, seeing if she could get loose.

"OK," said Dave. She's ready. Rod, you all set up?" Rod was already behind the video camera, adjusting the lens and aiming it to get the best possible view of Anna and whatever they were going to do to her next. He held out his hand in a thumbs-up gesture.

"All set Dave," he said and broke into that nervous giggle of his. Dave smirked and looked at the rest of the group and then down to Anna.

'Great! Let's get to it then! Who wants her mouth this time? Anna groaned as she heard this.

"Please no! I can't..." she whined. She had lost all bravado, helplessly bound as she was and facing the prospect of yet another load of cum soon to be filling her mouth and stomach. Dave pulled his hand back and slapped it across her face. A stinging blow that left a red and white imprint on her cheek.

"Shut up!" he growled. "Your mouth is good for one thing only...and it isn't talking!"

Eddy moved up towards the front of the table and leaned over, looking Anna directly in the eyes. He laid his hand on her belly and slid it slowly up towards her breasts. He slid his hand up over her breast and slowly squeezed it, increasing the intensity as he stared at her.

"I'll take her mouth. I want to shoot a full load deep between those soft cock-sucking lips of hers." He squeezed harder and was rewarded by tears welling up in her eyes. He leaned in and kissed her full on the lips.

His tongue stuck out and tried to force its way into her mouth. Anna tried to keep her mouth tightly shut but Eddy grasped her nipple and simply pulled it hard, stretching it out as far as it would go. Anna grunted and squeezed her eyes shut trying to ignore the pain but at last, it was too much, and she gasped out loud and opened her mouth. Eddy's tongue shot into hers and he kissed her deeply and thoroughly. Without any intention to do so, Anna returned the kiss, her own tongue wrestling with his and sucking on it. Eddy continued the deep soul kiss for a few more moments. Then he pulled back and let go of her breast.

"She's ready" he chuckled as Anna lay there gasping at the intensity of the kiss she had just shared with her captor. As Eddy nimbly hopped his 6'4" frame up onto the table, Dave turned to Cal.

"Got the wax ready?" he asked. Call smiled and nodded. He moved over to the old desk along one wall and opened a drawer. He reached in and pulled out a fat, deep purple candle and a zippo lighter and then quickly brought them back to where Anna lay bound across the pool table.

Anna's eyes watched him as he moved and even though she could feel that knot of fear deep in her bowels, she also couldn't help but feel a shiver of lust as she watched his svelte, muscled form move. His skin was shiny black, accented with sweat from his previous exertions and his ass was so chiseled and taut as he walked away. When he turned back, she couldn't suppress a small whimper as she stared at his once-more-erect monster of a cock. Thick, veined and at least 11 inches with a wide rounded head. Cal came up to the table and smiled at her, as if he knew she was watching him. He took the zippo and flipped open the top with that unmistakable metallic 'sching' sound. The spun the flint wheel and flame blossomed. He took it and touched it to the wick of the candle, and it sputtered and flared to life.

She didn't have a chance to watch anything else as Eddy grabbed her by the hair and twisted her around to face him. He was kneeling on the table next to her, his long thin cock pointed directly at her face.

"Open up, bitch! Time for another serving of your favorite protein!! He took his hand and gripped her chin, forcing his thumb into her mouth and forcing it open. He rubbed his thumb sensually along her tongue and then slid his fingers to her cheek and pulled it wide in an obscene parody of a smile. He shoved his dick forward and pushed the tip into her mouth! Still stretching her cheek wide, he sneered down at her. "Use that talented tongue of yours and play with the tip!"

Anna blinked back tears of pain and humiliation, but she knew she had no choice in this. Her tongue slowly slid forward and brushed across the tip of Eddy's cock. She swirled it around the edges and up over the top. Then she pulled back a little and took the very tip of her tongue and stroked it over his piss-slit. She could just barely taste the acrid flavor of old urine and she suppressed a shudder. Her tongue continued to roll over and around the tip as she closed her lips around the bulbous head and sucked deeply. Pressure and her tongues deft manipulations made Eddy's cock quiver and he let out a small groan of satisfaction. Even though they were forcing this on her, she felt a small sense of pride knowing that she was making him feel so good.

Suddenly there was a bright hot sensation across her left nipple. Something soft and burning was being dripped across her breast. She gasped and let out a scream and jerked her head and her entire body as she reacted to this latest mistreatment. She almost pulled her head completely off of Eddy's cock, but he grabbed her hair with one hand and yanked her back, shoving his cock deeper into her mouth and holding her there with his fingers still hooked in her cheek.

"Never mind that! Keep sucking!" he demanded Anna squealed and tried to twist away as another drop of molten wax splattered across her breast. Her nipple burned hot, and her breast felt hot and tight as the wax cooled and hardened.

"UUUUGGGH!-Nuuughh! TTHHTOP!" she managed to grunt out around Eddy's cock and fingers in her mouth. She shook and rolled to one side but simply didn't have enough leverage and more wax dripped down across her chest and up onto her other breast and nipple.

While all this was going on, Didi had come up to the end of the table, between Anna's legs. Her top was off and her huge jiggling 38DD breasts bobbed and jounced as she climbed up and positioned herself, leaning forward, her breasts coming to rest against Anna's pussy. She took her hands and even as Anna yelled around Eddy's cock and twisted and rolled to try and avoid the hot wax, she slid her fingers between Anna's pussy lips and spreads them wide. She dipped her head and ran her tongue across Anna's tummy and down towards her pussy. She teased the curly pubic hair that covered her cunt and slid down deeper between the folds and caressed deep in between her legs. She was rewarded by Anna's grunt even as she yelled about another drop of hot wax.

Didi liked pussy, almost as much as she liked cock. She smiled and licked deeper. Her tongue ran up and down the length of Anna's gash, probing deeper and sipping at the juices that seeped out of her. Then she found Anna's clit, swollen and sticking up fat and hard. She ran her tongue over it and played with the sensitive bud, pushing it back and forth and covering it with drool.

Anna groaned again and then yelped. Didi's mouth was sliding across her pussy, sucking and licking, playing with her clit and sending short bursts of electric pleasure shooting through her. At the same time her tits felt as if they were literally on fire as was dripped and speckled over both breasts and nipples. Now Cal was pouring out little streams of the molten pain across her belly. Anna tried to cry out, but Eddy had her head held tight and his cock was slowly and inexorably pushing deeper into her mouth and throat. Eddy was very big but also slender and it allowed him to press deeply into her throat and beyond.

Anna realized that he wasn't planning on stopping and she didn't want to suffocate or be forced to vomit so she squeezed her eyes shut and willed herself to relax her throat, allowing all 11-inches of Eddy's cock to slide in. It hit the back of her throat and Annas made a small gagging, hacking noise but then her windpipe opened, and she swallowed him whole, all 11-inches in her mouth. His tight balls bouncing and bumping against her chin.

Didi took another two or three long strokes with her tongue along Anna's wet open slit and then pulled back. She tasted great but Didi had something else in mind. She pulled back and grasped her own breast with both hands. Leaning in, she squeezed her prodigious flesh and pushed her stiff nipple into Anna's pussy. Then she slid it up and down and pushed it in a little deeper. She ran her rigid tit up against Anna's clit and stroked against it. The warm, wet tightness of her pussy gripping her breast felt so good. She purred and pushed a little more of her heavy, pliant boob into Anna's cunt.

Anna squirmed and twisted under all the forces that were being applied to her. Eddy was completely down her throat. He pushed forward and then pulled back just enough that Anna could gasp in a few quick breaths of air then he would plunge back deep into her throat. On her tits, hot wax burned across both breasts and her nipples quivered and throbbed with pain and aching lust as the burning liquid hurt but also aroused something deep inside that Anna hadn't even realized she could feel. Her pussy was filled with Didi's big breast, and it was being stroked and rubbed faster and harder with every passing minute. She could feel her stiff, hard nipple pushing and stroking against her own equally engorged clit and the sensation was driving her wild. Whether she wanted to or not, Anna was headed towards another powerful orgasm. She groaned around Eddy's long stiff cock. She wasn't certain how much more she could take!

Didi was moaning and whimpering deep in the throes of excitement. Now she kept one hand pushing and sliding her big breast into Anna's cunt as her other hand slid down and over her ass. Didi had long, tapered fingernails and they scratched and scraped across Anna's ass cheeks, sliding between her tight, firm cheeks till they scraped across her ass hole proper.

"Oh god, not again" though Anna and she whimpered and whined around Eddy's constant thrusting of his cock into and back out of her mouth and throat.

Didi's finger slid around the rim of her ass, never actually penetrating, just sliding across and putting just enough pressure against it so that Anna knew what was about to happen. Anna rocked her ass and tried to clench her cheeks to stop her, but Didi was persistent. Now two long lacquered nails at the end of her strong, nimble fingers pressed against Anna's Hershey highway. Anna groaned and tried to relax her ass knowing it was futile to fight. Didi felt her sphincter loosen just a little and took that as an open invitation. She slowly pushed her two fingers into Anna's ass. She didn't go hard or fast, but she never stopped, allowing every inch of her fingers to slide in deeper, her nails scraping against Anna's anal canal, her ass being stretched by the two digits.

Anna snorted through her nose and gulped against Eddy's cock. Her pussy thrust up almost as if it had a mind of its own and tried to stuff more of Didi's big boob into it. Her ass was spread and speared and Didi's finger slid deeper still. Now Cal was slapping Anna's tits with some thin paddle he had gotten a hold of. It felt flexible and hard, like a ruler or something similar. Cal was snapping it hard across one breast and then the other. He was slapping her tits and breaking away the hardened was. Anna felt the dual sensations of hard smacks to her sore, abused tits and the pulling, tearing feeling of the was being torn away.

Now her body was fully in the hands or her next orgasm. It built up with amazing speed and Anna knew it was just a few seconds away. She curled her toes hard and dug her heels into the surface of the pool table to try and raise her hips up, even just a little, to put as much pressure as possible on her clit and against her pussy. Didi recognized the signs and began stroking her breast even faster and harder into Anna's cunt. Her finger slid deep into her ass, and she spread them apart, twisting and stroking them in and out. She pulled back almost all the way out and added a third finger to her ass.

That did it. Anna was pushed over the edge and screaming, fell against the power of her orgasm. It battered and rose over her and slammed across every nerve she had. Her whole body spasmed and shook. She raised up off of the table, arching her back and slamming back down. She screamed and sucked and licked eddy's cock, bobbing and gulping faster than ever. Her body was out of control, and she rode the power of her orgasm into oblivion.

She didn't really pass out, but she did lose a moment of time somewhere and the next thing she knew a thick, squirting load of cum was shooting down her throat, filling her mouth and spilling between her lips. She rallied herself and began swallowing as fast as she could. More cum spilled out and she gagged and coughed.

Caught between a breath and a choking gag, she somehow managed to inhale at the wrong time and sucked cum back down her throat and up into her nasal passage. She snorted and gagged and cum dribbled out of her nose, burning her throat and her nose.

Eddy didn't seem to care if Anna drowned in his semen. He held her head and pumped in and out of her mouth till he was spent. Then he finally pulled his long, still semi-hard cock out of her mouth and laid it across her cheeks and lips.

"Clean me up slut!" he demanded. Anna winced and groaned, but her tongue came out and dutifully began to lick Eddy's long pole clean. Her lips sucked up any stray strings of cum and she obediently swallowed.

Didi rode out Anna's gyrations, her breast fucking Anna's pussy hard and fast and her fingers skewering her ass till Anna was finally worn out. As her body shuddered and began to stop rocking so hard, Didi pulled back and sat back on her haunches between Anna's legs. She pulled her long fingers out from her ass hole and raked them, like claws down her thigh. Her other hand took a little sadistic pleasure in slapping her splayed open and swollen pussy lips. She struck right across her clit and Anna screamed and arched her back once more. Didi laughed a syrupy girly laugh and slid herself off the table.

Cal was indeed using a long, wooden ruler and he slapped it hard across each of Anna's swollen, throbbing nipples one more time and then stepped back as well. A few crusted globs of purple candle wax still clung to her torso. Finally cleaned off, Eddy slid back and off the table as well. Anna lay there, gasping for breath, her chest heaving, her breasts swollen and bruised, her pussy gaped wide and dripping. She took in long shuddering breaths and tried to get a little of her control back as she heard Roddy call out.

"That was great! I got it all!" This is going to make one 'helluva' movie!" That was followed by his weird and high-pitched giggle. Anna cringed thinking about what they were doing to her and how it would look on video...and worse, who would they show it to?

PRESENT DAY:

Anna had no idea how long she slept for, but it didn't feel all that long. Now in her mid-60's, Anna didn't bounce back quite as fast even from everyday normal exertions and today had been anything but normal. Tied up and thrown in a van, her body mauled and manhandled, pinched and prodded. Then to find that she had been abducted by the same man who had kidnapped, and gang raped her over 40 years ago. In almost a duplicate of the same setting.

Then she had been in her 20's and although they rode her hard and abused her in so very many ways, she had been young and strong and survived it. Sometimes, in the dark of the night, when she was alone and no one was around, she sometimes admitted to herself that parts of it excited her. She was immediately ashamed of those thoughts, but it didn't stop them from coming back to her over the years.

But now she was older, and they had still put her through so much already. Forced her to give blowjobs to several of the men, and swallow all of their cum. Fucked in the ass and tied to a Sybian with dildos in her pussy and ass. They had forced her to multiple orgasms and even made her beg them to give her another. Her orgasms had rocked her body and mind and she was physically and mentally drained. When they had finally removed her from that two-pronged device, they had allowed her to sleep, and she had been out almost instantly.

Now however, rough hands were shaking her, pulling at her arms, slapping her ass and her sensitive tits. Voices were calling her name, forcing her to wake up. She groaned and tried to avoid the slaps and pinches that were being sent her way, but she was groggy and naked and had no defense. She shook her head to wake up and was "helped" by a slap across her face.

"OK sleepy-slut! You've had enough beauty rest. Time for some more fun!" The voice belonged to Little Dave, the son of the man who had taken her in her youth.

Big Dave was there too, almost as old as she was but still strong and apparently with a very health sexual appetite. This time around he had brought his son, the aforementioned Little Dave as well as two other men, Nick and Gale. When they spoke, it was with a slightly European accent, and they looked enough like each other that Anna thought they might be brothers.

"We have something really special for you, this time around!" A voice said and punctuated it with a nervous giggle. That was the fifth member of their little group, Roddy.

He had been there the last time Dave took her as well. He was a balding man with a beer gut and thick coke-bottle glasses. He was their videographer and had captured her first abduction on several professional grade video tapes. He had filmed every sick and twisted abuse and sexual depravity they had put her through and then, when it was all over, they had cleaned her up, let her get dressed and then made her tape an acknowledgement that everything they had done to her was just a huge consensual fantasy that she had willingly participated in. They sat with her and made her kiss them and laugh, making it absolutely clear, that everything was OK.

They had gotten her to do this with one of the men, a tall, muscular black man named Eddy, standing off camera and pointing a very large gun at her. They explained she had two choices. Go along with everything, laughing and admitting all the consensual fun they had been having and then be free to go about the rest of her life, no muss, no fuss. Or refuse and they would shoot her dead right there and be done with it. After all, they'd had their fun and they still had the video. They didn't absolutely need her to do anything. It was just, how had they put it, "cleaner" that way.

Raxton57
Raxton57
732 Followers