Anna: Here We Go Again Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
780 Followers

Anna had hated them all and despised what they had done to her, but she couldn't deny the fact that her body had reacted so strong to everything they did. And she was a highly pragmatic woman, even at 22. She wanted to live. So, she had gone along and laughed with them on camera and even kissed both Dave and Cal. Even Didi had leaned into the shit and gave her a big wet kiss. After that, they had packed up their equipment, loaded it in the van and drove off, leaving Anna to find her way out of the garage walk back home, several miles away.

She had actually gotten a ride from a couple of young men who hated to see her walking all alone at night (it had been just after midnight) and that had been another experience all of its own...but that's a story for another time.

Now, Big and Little Dave as well as the two brothers were grabbing and pulling at Anna, lifting her up off the couch and onto her feet. She was still a bit fuzz-brained. Her body ached all over and she was still naked, though clamps, rubber bands and all of that had been removed. Her nipples were still aching and even in the relatively warm room, reacted to her surroundings by stiffening up almost immediately. It was as if her body was excited for whatever was to come.

"Please," she said, "I'm so tired. You've done so much to me, can't it please be enough?" She knew that the sight of a 60-year-old naked woman begging them was probably just exciting them all more than anything else and she hated herself for begging, but she was so tired. She didn't think she could take much more.

"Oh please," said Big Dave in a dismissive tone. "You are the biggest, sexiest slut I know. You could go another two or three days like this and fuck us all under the table." He laughed as her head jerked up as he mentioned the possibility of several more days. "That's why we're going to fuck you under the table first...or rather, 'ON' the table. Well...just a whole lot of fucking. You know what I mean!" Rod was the only one who laughed. It never seemed that hard to get him to giggle, at anything really.

"First though," he said through his giggle fit, "Let's get her jewelry settled." He came towards Anna as she looked at him quizzically and with a fair amount of apprehension.

"Jewelry?" she asked, hesitantly. Rod reached her and nodded. For a moment he just stood and stared at her mature but still fit and beautiful naked form. He stared long enough that Anna began to get even more uncomfortable than she already was.

In the entire time she had been with the gang that took her back in the 70's, Rod had been the only one never to touch her. He had watched and recorded everything they did to her, and she had often seen the big tent in his trousers, so she knew he was turned on. But he seemed to get his kicks from watching and setting up her various assaults. Time it seemed hadn't changed that. He stood there, his breath coming faster as he stared at her body, held tight between Little Dave and the two brothers.

"All right already, get on with it!" Snapped Big Dave after almost a minute. Rod shook his head with a start and grinned sheepishly.

"Oh, right, sorry!" He reached into one of the pockets of his pants and pulled something out. He opened his palm for Anna to see what he had. They were a soft green and about the size of a c-cell battery. They were made of rubber or silicone. The one end was rounded and slightly bulbous and the other end came to a pronged tip. Each prong leaning sightly in till they touched. The inside of the prongs looked like they had small rubber nubs all along the surface.

"You'll like these!" Rod said, followed by his trademark giggle. He reached his hand out towards Little Dave who took one of them while Rod kept the second. He put his thumb and forefinger to either side of the bulbous base and squeezed and the two thick prongs widened. Rod grinned even wider and licked his lips nervously. He stared at the silicone clamp and the at Anna's breasts.

"Go on Rod," Little Dave urged. You'll love it too!"

Rod looked at Little Dave with an expression that Anna would almost call fear. She saw sweat was beading on his balding forehead and his glasses had become partially fogged. He used his free hand to take his glasses off and wipe the lenses on his shirt and then push them back on. Then he pinched the clamp open once more and reached his hand out towards Anna's nipple. She didn't like the look of these things and she let out a soft whimper.

"Please Rod," she whispered in a husky voice, still thick with sleep. "Please, don't!"

Rod looked up at her with that same strained look in his eyes but when he saw her trembling and heard her whispered plea, his cruel smile returned. He grasped her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He caught if towards the back, right over her puffy areola and pinched hard. He pulled, stretching it. Then he hesitated just for a moment, holding her tit squeezed between his two fingers. He slowly rubbed them back and forth almost as if testing a fine piece of cloth. Then his face flushed the brightest crimson Anna had ever seen. He giggled once more and pushed the opening between the two prongs onto her fat, stiff nipple and he let it close and released her breast as well.

Anna winced at the silicone clamp, but she had felt worse. It was tight but the tips were slightly rounded, and it hurt far less than the cruel clover clamp had. She shrugged her shoulders and shook her plump breasts, trying to adjust to the feeling of it. Even though it was silicone, it had some weight to it. Maybe a little more than the metal clamp had. Little Dave chuckled ruefully and grabbed Anna's other breast much more roughly than Rod had and clamped the second one onto her other nipple.

Anna could feel the rough rubber-nubbed surface against her nipple, and she took a deep breath and tried to get used to the weighted feeling of the devices hanging from her tits. The weight did cause them to be pulled downward, but it was only mildly uncomfortable. Then Rod pulled something else out of his pocket and giggled. It was a small palm-sized silicone device that looked almost exactly like the clamps but perhaps a half-inch bigger and no prongs. Rod held it up so that Anna could see that there were two molded buttons on the surface of the device. It almost looked like a small remote. Then she got it and her eyes widened.

"Oh no, please!" she whispered. Rod nodded.

"Oh yes please," he snickered and pressed one of the two buttons. Instantly the two heavy silicone clamps began to hum and vibrate. Previously just a little uncomfortable, now they buzzed and poked against her tit caught between the two prongs. The sensation was fierce and immediate.

"Gaaaagh!" Anna grunted, "Ooohhh please stop! It's too much." The sensation was like a little electric toothbrush turned on and placed against her tits. It was coarse and incessant, and it buzzed and vibrated and sent icy hot shivers of painful and yet deeply pleasurable sensations through her nipples and into her body. She tried to reach up and grab them and pull them off but the brothers, Nick and Gale, held her arms tight and wouldn't let her move.

"And that's just the first setting. The lowest one." He giggled and pressed the button twice more in rapid succession and the soft whine increased as the vibrations almost doubled in speed and strength.

"NO! Screamed Anna! Oh, for fucks sake, take them off, please!" She howled.

All right boys, she's ready!" Said Big Dave. "Lets..." he was interrupted by Rod who pulled another one of the clamps out of his pocket and held it up.

"Not yet, Dave. One more, remember?" He blushed again and was caught between staring at the shaking Anna and at Big Dave.

Dave smiled and said: "Oh yeah! Right! Go ahead."

Anna stared at Rod and Dave in horror. Where else could they put one of those nasty vibrators. Surely not...

"Oh, hell no!" Anna shouted. NO! Not there, I'm begging!" Rod just turned away, his face now almost beet red and handed the vibrating clamp to Little Dave. He seemed amused by Rods embarrassment and chuckled as he took the clamp. Then he squatted down in front of Anna and used his arms to push and hold her legs apart.

"Hold her tight boys, she's liable to go a little wild with this." Then he took his fingers and slid them up her inner leg. Her skin was soft and silky, like a fine parchment, mellowed and aged to a buttery-like feeling. His fingers slid up against her pussy and he pushed the outer lips aside and slid a finger up into her cooch.

Anna squirmed and whimpered. She tried to close her legs, but Little Dave wedged himself between them and forced her to keep them spread. His fingers slid into her pussy and moved up and down till he stroked across her clit. It was still swollen and stiff and the pressure against it made Anna gasp. He pinched it quickly between his fingers and pulled the clamp up to it, spreading the prongs open and placing them to either side of her sensitive love bud. Then he let it close, and Anna felt the rough, rubbery grip take hold and crush her clit between its prongs. She groaned with pain and something else, something deeper. Then Little Dave pressed a button on the side of the clamp, and it too started to buzz and vibrate strongly, sending waves of sensations washing over her clit and up into her pussy.

Anna did indeed immediately start howling and bucking in the brother's grip. She pulled and yanked and twisted trying to get away, her body jumping and twitching spasmodically at the intense vibrations washing through her.

"Now she's ready boys! Every man, find a hole and let's fill this bitch up!"

Even as sexually active and experienced as Anna liked to think of herself, age and the past several hours of forced fucking and sucking had taken their toll on her and she didn't think she could handle another gangbang. She jerked spasmodically against the grips of the two brothers while she watched in mounting fear as Big and Little Dave started quickly shucking their clothes off. They tore their t-shirts off and quickly shucked their pants, discarding and kicking them off to the side.

Standing next to each other Anna stared at the father and son duo and couldn't help but once again be amazed at the sight of their huge cocks. Both were thick around, but Big Daves had that tell-tale curve to it. It was still 8-9 inches long and from her recent experience knew that Big Dave had lost none of his skill at using it. Little Dave was, if anything, even thicker and ramrod straight. He was at least 11-inches.

Once they were done stripping off their clothes, the naked father and son came up and grabbed Anna so the brothers, Nick and Gale, could strip down as well. They still wore their denim shirts and cargo pants, and they made quick work getting out of them. Anna had already seen Nick's cock up close and personal when she had been forced to ride the Sybian and he had dropped his pants and made her suck him off. While both brothers were a little stocky and very muscular, Nick was just a touch more sculpted in his muscle tone. His cock was a decent length, 7-8 inches long and fairly girthy. Gale on the other hand was flat out enormous. At least as big as Little Dave, probably a little bigger and fat as a coke can. Had to be at least a 3" diameter. What the hell? Where did they keep finding these men with monster sized pricks.

Anna's eyes were watering, and she was having trouble focusing as the vibrating clamps attached to her nipples and clit continued sending multiple shockwaves of pleasure so intense it was becoming painful. She started trembling all over and moaned as the clamps did their work and began to heat her up. She could already feel that another orgasm was beginning to build. While the brothers finished undressing, Big Dave took his hand and tugged on one of the clamps attached to her sensitive tit.

"OOOOHHHH! Please have mercy" Anna groaned. "Uuugggghhhh! Take it off!"

Big Dave just laughed and flicked the other clamp. Anna whimpered piteously, tears leaking down over her face. Little Dave held her tight with one arm and his other was grabbing her ass and squeezing. His finger stretched out and slid between her firm rounded globes and he pushed it against her ass hole.

"I've got dibs on her sweet ass," he said, and he pushed the tip of his stubby finger an inch or so into her back hole. Anna writhed and whined but she couldn't get away from it. Gale laughed when he heard Little Dave.

"I'm not sure I'd even fit back there," he chortled crudely, then after a pause, "but I wouldn't mind trying!" He grabbed hold of his gigantic trouser snake and shook it in Anna's direction. Anna's heart nearly leapt out of her chest as she thought about that monster sized cock shoved in her ass. Little Dave slapped Anna's ass again and smirked.

"Well, you'll just have to wait your turn!"

"Enough talking," shouted Big Dave, "let's get to fucking!" He pushed Anna and kicked his leg out behind her knees, forcing her to the ground. Then he shoved her forward so that she was on all fours. "Go ahead Gale, fill 'er up!"

Gale smiled and quickly moved behind Anna. He knelt down between her legs, forcing them wide. Then, one hand gripping her waist and the other guiding his enormous cock, he began to stroke the fat, rubbery head along her dripping snatch. With the vibrating clamp still attacked to her clit Anna gasped sharply at the pressure of his member stroking her. Gale didn't take long to make his move. He barely wet the tip of his cock with Anna's juices when he pushed hard against her open gash and began to thrust himself into her.

Anna cried out as his giant tool penetrated her. It filled her completely and then some, stretching the walls of her cunt as wide as they had ever been stretched. She could feel his massive pole moving deeper, filling her up. With that vibrating clamp still rattling against her clit and the pressure of his cock, Anna's cunt was streaming and quailing madly. Her leg muscles were shaking, and she grunted hard and gasped to take in air.

Nick didn't let that go to waste. He moved up in front of Anna and grabbed her hair, yanking her head up and pressing the tip of his large cock against her lips. As she cried out and tried to suck air into her lungs, he shoved himself forward and filled her mouth with his member. Anna let out a choked protest but was effectively gagged by cock.

Now Little Dave came forward. As Gale leaned back thrusting his hips forward to sink more of his tent-pole of a cock into her pussy, Little Dave straddled Anna's backside and grabbed her ass cheeks. Then he squatted down, the bulbous head of his beer can thick tool pressing at her already gaped back door. Anna's ass had been cruelly used several times tonight and was already stretched wide. It was slick with previous fluids and her own natural lubrication so while it was still a snug fit, his cock easily forced its way into her ass. Little Dave groaned with satisfaction and pushed himself deeper.

Anna cried out around Nick's cock, squealing at the pain and immense pressure she felt deep between her legs from both holes being filled. She tried to squirm and pull away but with all three men holding her in place as she was spit-roasted between them she had nowhere to go. She groaned and grunted as Nick's cock was shoved deeper into her throat. She had given up trying to accommodate any of them, her body was reacting to all these forces shoving and pumping into her, every hole filled. She choked on his cock, squeezed her ass around Little Dave's dick, her pussy spasmodically clenching against the monster intruder in her pussy.

Then she felt Big Dave, kneeling beside her, grab one of her hands and pull it to his own prodigious tool. She was given no choice and she wrapped her fingers around his cock and began to stroke him. She held herself up with her one other hand and by leaning hard against Nick as she deep throated his dick. Nick helped by grabbing her around the throat with one hand and holding her by the hair with the other. He pushed deep into her throat and then pulled out just enough to let her suck in a mouthful of precious oxygen, then he would shove forward again, going so deep that his balls slapped her chin.

"Stick out your tongue my little cock-slut and wash my balls" he demanded in his faintly European accent. Anna's eyes were wide, and tear filled but she knew better than to disobey. She sucked air through her nose and strove to slide her tongue out, along the underside of Nick's cock. She wiggled it back and forth and the tip slid up against his tight, cum filled sack. She licked it and teased it with the tip of her tongue, saliva bubbling out and dripping down her chin and onto the floor. Her cheeks puffed out and she began to turn red at the lack of air she was getting.

Behind her Dave was nearly pile driving straight down into her ass as Gale was shoving all 12 inches of his cock deep into her pussy. The sheer size and girth of his member shoved and pushed against the vibrating clit clamp and actually pushed it partially into the folds of her pussy. Still gripping and vibrating her clit to sheer madness it was also now inside her and sending even greater shockwaves through her body.

Her tits throbbed and ached as the vibrating clamps attached to them continued their diabolical work sending piercing shocks through her overly sensitized nipples and rocketing those shocks throughout her body. Every sensation, every pump, every thrust, every touch urged her body faster and closer to another orgasm. She could feel it roaring up from her deepest recesses to fill her pussy, light her chest on fire, singe her nerve endings. Her eyes bulged and she squealed loud and hoarse, grunting and shaking under the onslaught that was being perpetrated on her.

Anna wasn't sure how much more she could take. They slapped, pinched, thrust and fucked her 60-plus year-old body like she was their own personal carnival ride. Her mind screamed curses and hated them but her body didn't seem to care. It took the pain, the feelings, the sheer overwhelming lust and desire that was showered upon it and balled it all up and sent it back. Her whole body vibrated and shook. The hand wrapped around Big Dave's cock squeezed and wanked and pulled, faster and harder with each stroke. Her ass bounced up hard and fast against Little Dave and she pushed down against Gale's cock. Her tits pulsed with each heartbeat and seemed to swell from all the stimulation. She bobbed her head of her own volition and spread drool and spit over her lips and the great shaft in her throat.

She was running out of energy, pushing, pumping, fucking and sucking all at the same time. Her chest was burning, her muscles were tight and knotted, her throat was raw with the muffled screams as she quailed against the men riding her harder than ever. She wasn't as person anymore, she was a fucking, sucking machine put on high and nearly burnt out.

The fever in her body was reaching a crescendo. Colors began to flash before her eyes. There was a deep buzzing in her ears that was overriding any other sounds. Even her own sobs and squeals were now just part of the chorus that filled her brain. Her heartbeat with a deep pounding and her hands clenched and unclenched-even the hand stroking Big Dave was rapidly spasming, though judging by his groans he didn't seem to mind.

Big Dave reached under Anna and gripped the clamp on her nipple. He twisted it and pulled it bouncing it harder, causing even greater moans and squeals from the women being gang fucked. He laughed and sighed deeply as her hand masturbated his cock faster and harder than ever.

Little Dave pounded down into her ass. She shoved in as deep as he could get then pulled back out 7 or 8 inches so he could slam back in again. Gale was pistoning in and out of Anna's pussy also thrusting deep and pulling out only to slam forward once more, but he was timing it with Little Dave's thrusts so as one went deep, the other pulled back, then out and in the other way.

Raxton57
Raxton57
780 Followers