Anna: Here We Go Again Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna bucked and sobbed and shook and bounced. Her climax neared it's inevitable conclusion, nothing would stop it now. Her body embraced every sensation, every touch and gathered them as fuel for the fire. It held out a moment or two longer, poised at the top of the mountain peak, the crest of the wave, the apex of the leap from the high dive...and then with a thunderous, ear splitting, heart stopping, earth shattering explosion it broke and flooded her body all at once. Every skin cell, every nerve, every hair follicle burst and was lit a'fire and rushed to consume her. Her entire body went rigid and stiff, every muscled locked in place for a split second. Then it released and her body began to rock and flap and flex like a rag doll, completely at the mercy of the four men who rode her, and they had no mercy to give. She screamed and jerked and felt everything a thousand times over.

Nick was deep in Anna's throat, his cock filling her completely when she began to shake and bounce. Her tongue beat a staccato rhythm against his shaft, and she moaned and shouted sending vibrations throughout his manhood. He groaned deeply, tightened his grip on her throat and hair and could hold back no longer. Huge gouts of cum began to shoot into Anna, filling her throat, backing up into her mouth and spilling out between her stretched wide lips. Her body took over and she began to swallow his semen as fast as she could manage. Mouthful after mouthful. His cum was warm and tasted like Greek cigarettes and Ouzo and salt. She sucked greedily, mindlessly and swallowed and slurped and sucked down as much as she could. Her mouth was a vacuum placed over his cock.

Now Little Dave began to tremble and shake. He pounded faster and faster in and out till he could stand it no longer. With a fierce thrust he slammed into Anna's ass and held himself deep and began to shoot his own load. This was a thinner stream than Nick's, but it was just as strong, and it squirted deep and filled her ass to the brim. Little Dave shouted and began slapping her upturned ass one cheek and then the other, over and over.

Anna's shaking, wrenching vibrations coupled with Dave's slaps and pounding on her ass sent the final shocks through Gale's cock and he gripped her waist and pulled her down hard onto his pole. All twelve inches buried inside her. He held tight, shaking and grunting as he began to shoot his hot, creamy load deep into her womb. Her pussy reacted to the cock filling it more fully than ever before and the cock in her ass adding to how tight and full she felt. It squeezed and held tight around Gale's cock and crushed down on it. Gale shot stream after stream up and into her cunt, filling her with his thick, sticky seed.

Now Big Dave let loose with a howl and his own cock, held tight in Anna's hand began to squirt cum. It squirted through her fingers, shot up onto her breasts and stomach and coated her side. It was hot and thin and dripped over and down her body.

Anna cried and shook and rocked between all the forces pulling and pushing at her body. Her pussy tightened, her ass clenched, she sucked and swallowed, and she was ridden over the horizon and down into darkness.

She wasn't certain whether she blacked out or just lost the ability to comprehend reality for a few moments. Slowly her eyes fluttered open. She was still on the floor, laying on her side. Her body shivered and was wet with sweat, tears and cum. There were puddles of all that on the floor that she was lying in. All of the men had pulled out of her and now stood around her, looking down. As she tried to focus, the first thing that became clear was the camera being pointed at her wet, cum stained body. Rod held it and she heard him giggling.

"This is going to be so hot!" he said through his shrill laughter. "Anna, you are going to be a star...again!" Anna laid there on the floor, staring up at the group of naked men surrounding her and the one man, Rod, fully dressed and filming her debauchery. She groaned and laid her head back down and closed her eyes.

* * *

PRESENT DAY-EPILOGUE:

It was almost 24 hours later when Anna turned the knob to the door of her home and swung it open. She was still a bit unsteady and held on to it for support as she walked in. Her husband Jon was standing on the far side of the room angrily shouting at someone on the phone. When he heard the door open, he turned quickly and saw Anna standing there. She had on a long, drab trench coat that looked as if it had come from a thrift store. It hung partially open and judging by the bare and bruised flesh that he could see where it gaped, he could tell she wasn't wearing anything else. Her yellow-blonde hair usually kept so neat and stylish was a rat's nest atop her head. Her eyes were dark and ringed, as if she hadn't had any sleep for the past couple of days and her cheeks were flushed, color cresting over them.

A huge array of emotions swept over him as he stared at his wife, missing for two days and now suddenly walking, or rather, stumbling through their front door. Relief was key among them, seeing her there and knowing she was alive. And fear as well. He could tell she had been through something. Her gait was staggered, and she trembled with exhaustion. Finally, if he was honest, there was a thrill that ran through him, seeing his wife of 30-plus years nearly naked and walking in their house, smelling of sex and who knew what else. He stared at her and when she saw him, she couldn't help but smile. It was weak and shaky, but it was still a smile.

"My god! Anna! Where have you been? Everyone's been worried sick! What happened?" He ran to her and took her in his arms and held her tight. She returned his embrace leaning against him heavily.

"Oh, you know," she croaked out in a hoarse whisper, "Just catching up with some old friends..." Jon looked at his wife with confusion and concern but right now didn't seem to be the time for explanations. He put his arm around her and led her to the sofa, gently setting her down. She sat and half laid across its cushioned surface breathing deeply.

Jon sat next to her, allowing her head to fall into his lap. She snuggled against him and closed her eyes and was almost instantly asleep. He stared down at her wondering where she had been and what had happened. He wanted answers but for now he would let her rest, she was back and that was the most important thing. As he sat there, stroking her head and just happy that she had come home he heard a chime and his iPhone buzzed. He jerked in surprise and pulled his phone from his pocket. It was almost two in the morning, who would be calling now? He looked at the screen and saw that it wasn't a call, but an email alert. He touched the screen and saw the message: You have received a new video. PLAY: Yes? NO?

He stared at the message. What sort of a video? And who would send him a video at this time of night? Curious, he pushed YES. The screen flickered and a moment later very clear high-def video of some sort of a room with a pool table in its center and a couch off to one side began to play...

THE END

* * *

If you have read the previous 2 parts to this story, you know that this is something I wrote for a friend that I met here on Literotica. She asked if I could write a story featuring her and I agreed. I am deeply honored that she allowed me to play in her particular sandbox for a little while and I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Anna is an amazing woman, and I am so pleased that we are friends. Thank you, Anna, I hope you like it.