Anna of Whitecliffs Hall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did. And I did. Seated on the chair, it required no effort at all on my part to get my tongue to Gillian's nether lips, the lips 'down there where it counts'. And, oh my goodness, weren't they delicious? Succulent is a word that comes to mind.

'Oh, yes!' Gillian said. 'Oh, yes, yes, yes.'

It was not a long visit. Three or four minutes at most. But from Gillian's enthusiastic vocalisations, I will assume that it was a visit that she might replay in her mind as she idly fingers herself on nights to come.

'Well done!' Anna said.

Gillian just smiled.

'Canapés,' Anna said. 'And I think the drinks may need refreshing.'

I reached for the Tanqueray bottle. I thought perhaps half rations. I didn't think that we wanted the golden goose, aka Gillian, too legless at this stage of the evening. There was still rather a lot of the evening left to run.

'Thank you, Humphrey,' Anna said as I handed her her drink. 'In light of the fact that you are going to abandon me for a month or so, I feel that I may need a good rogering. And, Gillian, perhaps you can supervise. But first, a snack. At times like this, we need to keep our strength up.'

12