All Comments on 'Anna Over Nate'

by clarissaallen

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
labigqlabigqalmost 12 years ago
WOAH...

Wow, I have to say that this story is a pleasant surprise! Very good writing and a very hot story. Great work!

FloridaryanFloridaryanalmost 12 years ago
Loving Wives?

Don't you have to have a wife first? This was like every other cuck/slut story Unoriginal,poorly written and not erotic. Sorry author this was not very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

A great great great psychological portrait. I realized about halfway through that I was more interested in the social dynamic than the sex though it was smokin hot. A few spelling errors didnt ruin the story. Hope to see more from you.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
i'll be the cucks will come out for this one

it was as expected, the writing is better than the average cuck story. But a WACC story no less. 3 stars for the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LW

More of erotic horror

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Wasn't gonna bother with it

except that Huedogg admitted it was well-written. That a story with this description didn't get 1-bombed by him got me curious. I'm glad I took the time to read it.

I liked the writing a lot. It read like gonzo journalism. The account was factual, at times hot, at times humorous, at times gross, and at times weird. It really did break down a MMF threesome, warts and all. Another commentor observed that it wasn't very hot. I agree, to a point. Setting asside that I'm not into MMF, it was almost too true and detailed to let the fantasy fly. In a way, though, that was what made it a cool read-it read like a first-person account of an actual event (rather than a romanticized/eroticized version of one).

I could actually see the scene playing out in detail, which is a credit to the writer.

Not really a LW story, as observed by others-this is just 3 friends getting it on. Not overly compelling with respect to drama, etc.; but the characters seemed 'real' nonetheless.

Glad I never got into speed or Meth-a saggy dick is no fun when you're horny.

Again-I'm very impressed with the writing.

Not generally my sort of story, and probably wrong category, but I get why you included it here. I'll give it 5* for the writing and novel approach to the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just a little confused

Where exactly is the great message for all of us in this story ? In fact where are any worthwhile messages in this story for anyone ? If this is supposed to be a cock story why was it so completely non-erotic, just mindless sexual acts with little or no intent heaped upon one another. Praise anyone who made it through all this crap.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3almost 12 years ago
Buncha Dreck

Any story that brings in illegal drugs in the first couple paragraphs isn't worth reading.

If you can't create a story without illegal drugs, don't write.

rjordanrjordanalmost 12 years ago
Not Hunter Thompson,

but in the neighborhood. Fascinating study and very well written. I hope we're going to see more of this author.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 12 years ago
Story tags say it all

Tags for this story include, "Gay, cuck fucked, MMF threesome, sissy, trams, creampie, anal, cuck sucks, domination, and bisexual.". Clearly, this belongs in another category; certainly, not Loving Wives. Maybe Fetishm fits better. Couple was not even married. Thanks for writing.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 12 years ago
Kept me reading

I never took drugs, so it was interesting toe read what effect they had. Assuming the story was accurate. SOunds like sex, at least for the guys is best had drug free.

Anyway, good story, Nate was inadequate, and I wondered if she left him? I also thought the writing excellent. I haven't checked what else you wrote, but look forward to more.

It would be better to have more emotion in it, but maybe drugs dampen that too.

Chilley

Franco PauliFranco Paulialmost 12 years ago
THANKS

I read a lot, write a lot but rarely submit anything here lately. Most of the work submitted is neither literature or erotica. This was both. This story was truly an onion, with layer after layer of sub plots and concepts that made me read it over and over. Sure, there are a few typos and some roughness, but great style and content. As I read the negative comments, I began to wonder if these people had read the same story. Come on, can't you be a wife to someone and not be married? (harrumph, republicans) And what the hell is Viagra, a dairy product? Get real people. Good grief, this story actually had a plot, and a very complex one at that.

If you had to get wrecked to write this story, you should be given an award for being able to type. If you didn't, kudos...your imagination is magnificent. Polish your writing and go make a living as an author.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
Hahaha - fantastic read!

All the disparate energies trying to find unity. Failing & flailing magnificently . Fucked up story told VERY well. The narrator better be careful. I suspect Anna has emasculated Nate to his current , sorry state of impotence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Change of name

Even though they don't call it cuckolding, it still was. 1point

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I was amazed at the very descriptive writing

The author has put a lot of heart and soul into the writing and this reader felt a lot of the feelings that the three of them were having.

A fantastic story that was very descriptive and erotic.

Thanks for the read.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
nice writing, belongs in fetish

along with the rest of the cuckolding crap

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Yeah

Definitely belong in fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I guess I'm too old...

Because I didn't understand a lot of talk about the effects of drugs. I don't understand things like 'spun' or any of the other terms relating to the effects of the drugs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PUTRID VOMIT, HAVE A CAN OF IT SICK FAGGOT !!!

NO RATING

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too funny!

"I pulled my teeth back."

The only thing to make that funnier, was you rolled your teeth back!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Another case of literary herpes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous